beastboyisbeast's Ultimate Phsychic Guide

123457»

Comments

• violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Leveling up both a wizard and physic from 1-60, I never ran out of the pots I just got from grinding, questing, etc.. I never had to buy any pots. But! I on my wizard, I had to buy pots after pots!

Just my experience.
  • venovini
    venovini Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    WELL, i would say psy cant beat wizard, wizard wll silence psy will FoW faster than psy skill. Then will nuke psy with their own essential sutra(hhm not creative skill name coz same with psy skill).
  • venovini
    venovini Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Leveling up both a wizard and physic from 1-60, I never ran out of the pots I just got from grinding, questing, etc.. I never had to buy any pots. But! I on my wizard, I had to buy pots after pots!

Just my experience.
    strange, i almost never use pots on wizz coz wizz mana reg is very fast and they can heal their self. u must be a noob wizz under level 20 right ?
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    venovini wrote: »
    strange, i almost never use pots on wizz coz wizz mana reg is very fast and they can heal their self. u must be a noob wizz under level 20 right ?

you dont know **** about psychic
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Revalen - Raging Tide
    Revalen - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you dont know **** about psychic

qft, not to start an argument or anything b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    qft, not to start an argument or anything b:avoid

Oh look, someone sucking up to Luci b:cute

because I'm sure he needed your backing
  • XKi - Lost City
    XKi - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    May we unsticky this thread? Its failure to instill knowledge burns my eyes and brain. b:sad
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Can someone edit the title of this post? Phsychic? Really?
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Moderators stop caring about us since ... did they ever care? o.oa
    The only way that I know to stick/unsticky a thread is to directly contact a mod b:hide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trojax - Momaganon
    Trojax - Momaganon Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    beastboyisbeast thank you, it is an awesome guide!

I have a question, I think I use the right skills at the right time, I mean buffs/debuffs, nukes then 'blow away' skills until the opponent is not dead, etc. Actually, It was more comfortable this way, especially when the monsters were 4-5 level higher than me :). But what I (think) made wrong are the stats. If you don't feel lazy, could you have a look at my stats and give me a tip?

I have to tell you that I am level 56 as shown on my avatar.

Vitality: 30
    Magic: 167
    Strength: 39
    Dexterity:33

Left: 33

My HP is 1610,
    MP 3968,
    and my Magic Attack is 1207-1517, all these without any buff.

33 dexterity points to buy a bow and finish the Goshiki quest :D.

What do you think?
  • beastboyisbeast
    beastboyisbeast Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Your pretty well off with those stats, it looks like you've went nuker, good work, I still don't understand all that extra dex though.
    He's charging his lazer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dream_star - Heavens Tear
    Dream_star - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i once created a psychic ages ago and i got the build wrong and its attacks where... bad but now i head read this you have helped me quite a bit actually on how to be a psychic and having a good buildb:victory
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I see quite very few Psyhics nowadays, I wanna make one since so far in Duels they are hard to kill, reflecting your effects and some damage, immune to psyhical, this is Troll class against Assassins and i think 2 bucks for platinum MP charm isn't that much
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • GodoFroid - Lost City
    GodoFroid - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    silverrr88 wrote: »
    hi everyone. I used to play PW about 3 years ago n I forgot everything plus there are new chars. Could u please tell me how to give stats for psychic? YES I'VE READ 1ST PAGE!! But still I don't understand :) Don't want to make a pure att. I'd like to survive a bit longer than blink of an eye. Could you please help me?

i suggest to start with a 7 mag 2 vit 1 str until you get around 30 vit, that will help u a bit in the lower levels. Then i sugest changin to 9 mag 1 str to get the best of your magic attack.

Eventually, in later levels you can get a reset stone for 25 points or so and get the initial vit to 5, all of the attributes obviously goes to mag XD
  • MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear
    MsDominatrix - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    I see quite very few Psyhics nowadays, I wanna make one since so far in Duels they are hard to kill, reflecting your effects and some damage, immune to psyhical, this is Troll class against Assassins and i think 2 bucks for platinum MP charm isn't that much

Immune to physical damage? I'm gonna roll a psychic for TW NOW! Seriously though, can someone confirm?
    Whether you think you can or you can't, either way you're right. -Henry Ford
  • Teferin - Raging Tide
    Teferin - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Immune to physical damage? I'm gonna roll a psychic for TW NOW! Seriously though, can someone confirm?

He's referring to the skill Psychic Will, it makes you immune to damage, with the cost of a spark, for 5+ seconds.
  • Ro_tidy - Raging Tide
    Ro_tidy - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is the most stupid thing I`ve ever heard:How can you use Glacial Shards to stun an enemy and then use Landlide to move yourself near an enemy and attempt to push them while they are stunned @_@.
    That`s like a suicide.
  • Westfest - Sanctuary
    Westfest - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This is the most stupid thing I`ve ever heard:How can you use Glacial Shards to stun an enemy and then use Landlide to move yourself near an enemy and attempt to push them while they are stunned @_@.
    That`s like a suicide.

Scenario for this would be something like this xD

1. psy casts Glac shards on mob - mob immobilize for few secs
    2. psy comes to say hy to mob up close (quite stupid really)
    3. while psy is on his way to mob imob has worn down
    4. psy trys to cast landslide but cus he was so stupid to come so close to mob anyways during the channel he gets killed.
    5. He loses Exp.
    Conclusion - What a stupid move

xD ahh well nice way to die at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If i were a sweet what would i be?
    A hard boiled sweet, that would be me.
    Why a hard boiled sweet?
    My haven't you heard?
    They are the meanest sweets in all of the world!
  • LPato - Archosaur
    LPato - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    and pure int mode, u put hp what lvls? or u dont put ponts in hp?
  • Westfest - Sanctuary
    Westfest - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    and pure int mode, u put hp what lvls? or u dont put ponts in hp?

Well mostly when building pure mag build u dont put any points in vit or dex but if ur feeling especialy squishy in early lvls u can put few in vit just dont put too many cus u will want to take them out of vit at later lvls cus of the hp boosts u get from critine or vit shards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If i were a sweet what would i be?
    A hard boiled sweet, that would be me.
    Why a hard boiled sweet?
    My haven't you heard?
    They are the meanest sweets in all of the world!
  • Elyo_ - Archosaur
    Elyo_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi guys, i`m a bit confused on this guide, the person who made it didnt even told us what skills we should use and on what lvl to make them?

Any one can link me a more easy guide?
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    agreed it's a bit confuseing, the skills mentioned, pvp or pve as main target?
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • TrigreMalo - Dreamweaver
    TrigreMalo - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    nadie puede hacer una guia de como usar un psy, muchos noobs suben psy con alt fc y luego con gear R9 +12 se creen pro.- solo porque naturalmente el psy pega muy duro. un psy R8 +10 bueno, mata a un noob R9 psy sin problemas en TW,NW. es logico que en pk o duelos 1-1 el R9 noob +12 posee ventaja. La mejor guia para un psy es hacer quest, delta, fcs y sobrevivir, es la mejor forma de aprender y disfrutar de tu psy. el Build para un psy es 54 str en el lv 99, si uno pone 4 mag -1 str por lv, en lv 100 sobrarian 46str, sean inteligentes, caster es puro magic y 54 str en lv 99 asi de facil.
  • Salianacaste - Harshlands
    Salianacaste - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if ur feeling especialy squishy in early lvls u can put few in vit

I always make sure I have 35 vit before I hit lvl 31 on ALL of my chrs
    sin I was confused on because 4 items had vit on them so I didn't kno how much vit she had. shes now lvl 100 with 27 vit base and 51 with items.

psychic has 40 vit and is now lvl 91
    cleric. yall are going to laugh but its my choice. she has with no armor. 142 vit. I ge ppl say I heal slow because I have a touch pad. when I don't evn bother clicking the heal skills all my heal skills are on 1-9 so I hit the button not click the skill

blademaster has 54 vit

barb has 5 vit 42 mag <--legendary arcane barb
  • Malidega - Archosaur
    Malidega - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There is no reason to have mag on a barb...wasted points.. The points you are putting into vit on most of your toons are only taking away from your ability to hit harder and have higher mag/phys def. Those vit points don't even give you as much HP as a decent shard and some +3 refines would...Again I say, your wasting valuable points on VIT when they should be in mag or str.
  • _ForeTeller_ - Archosaur
    _ForeTeller_ - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There is no reason to have mag on a barb...wasted points.. The points you are putting into vit on most of your toons are only taking away from your ability to hit harder and have higher mag/phys def. Those vit points don't even give you as much HP as a decent shard and some +3 refines would...Again I say, your wasting valuable points on VIT when they should be in mag or str.

WHO! Would have mag on a barby? That's just silly talk! b:chuckle
    Psy? Why you give meh headaches?!?! I still wubz you b:chuckle b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Sereneloveyo - Archosaur
    Sereneloveyo - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    May I know what to add for the status? I'm level two now only
  • brendt213
    brendt213 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    cast delay on wiz , holy path to him , landslide
    ??
    ??
    profit

Dude, do that. just do it.

Wizzy presses "S" on keyboard, cue on kiting skill, and out of range again.