Options
123457»

Comments

• hazydreamer
    hazydreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Same problem here too.b:cry

When I play my veno, no problem at all. Play my new tideborn character? the moment I goes on the screen goes black and start flickering like crazy i can't even make out a ******ned thing! And then of course the comes the bug report.b:angry

This is even making me sick of playing perfect world at all...i hope a new patch will be out soon and have the problem fixed.
  • Beneno - Heavens Tear
    Beneno - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Still no fix to the black screen of death in the City of Raging Tides. But, they can add more stuff to the cash shop. I will not buy another single item till this is fixed and I can play my TB character. Never had any problem before the TB expansion and the ticket system to report this problem just reponds with the usual fixes for people that don't know anything about a computer. Their last suggestion was to download nVidia last update, which I did and same problem.

Funny how I can play any other game, Dragon Age, Fallout 3, Guild Wars and do not crash.

I can get on my 5 year old computer which is slow as dirt with its old Geforce 6200 and two year old drivers and never crash. Yet with my new system, I can't play my TB character for 10 seconds without a crash.
  • Tsekani - Dreamweaver
    Tsekani - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If anyone is having lagging problems in Dragonfang, I recently discovered that if you turn your screen so you are facing the ocean instead of the center the village or the teleporter, it will immediately stop lagging. However if you walk past the center fountain thing and its in your line of view it starts lagging again. So apparently the fountain and the teleport thing have some issues?

And yes I know its hard to walk through town without seeing where you are going but its better than lagging IMO. >_>
This discussion has been closed.