12/16 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!!

Options

Comments

• Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear
    Rofl_lmao - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    okay to everyone who is acting like a child just because the release has been set back ONE WHOLE FREAKIN' DAY:

please do us all, who see the glass as half full, a favor and shut up. you complaining about how you have to wait one WHOLE day for the tideborn is a waste of time. and if you actually took time off from work, that's your problem and NOT the fault of the people of PWE. you are actually complaining that they want to spend one more day to make sure that rising tide is perfect? that is what i would like to call an epic fail on all of the half empty people.

i am, for one, beyond greatful that they are taking the extra time to work out everything. so shut up and stop complaining. we have waiting how long now? what is one more day? seriously.

she is so riteb:victory
  • Cyrian - Harshlands
    Cyrian - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ty ty
    b:victory
    i'm sorry but i couldnt get past 5 pages of people complain like 5 years olds. this is my first MMORPG and it's my crack. i cant stand people complaining over a good thing. i have been looking foward to this release since they first said it would be coming out. and yes i am a little bummed i have to wait another day, but i am not gonna complain about it. i am glad that they caught the bugs now and not later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Never let me have free time. Only chaos will result in it...
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG they delayed it !!!!!!!

I took the day off work, cancelled the operations I had to perform (was only heart surgery he will live ), Sent my wife to her mums, put the cat in a home and packed the children off to camp and WTF !!! delayed

Seriously PWI all the above are your fault

b:chuckle
  • thegardener
    thegardener Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think everyone is a lil bit dissapointed about the delay and that some maybe type in a way that makes them look angry of some sort, but you can't blame ppl for feeling something...

Now STFU everyone its just one damned day!! b:irritated
    x3
  • thegardener
    thegardener Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    OMG they delayed it !!!!!!!

I took the day off work, cancelled the operations I had to perform (was only heart surgery he will live ), Sent my wife to her mums, put the cat in a home and packed the children off to camp and WTF !!! delayed

Seriously PWI all the above are your fault

b:chuckle
    And uhm... ChaoticTears.... if you're really lvl 12 you have enough other things you could do while waiting for the release b:chuckle
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    And uhm... ChaoticTears.... if you're really lvl 12 you have enough other things you could do while waiting for the release b:chuckle

Was sarcasm btw .... and Lvl 98 .. we all need trolling forum alts b:victory
  • Cyrian - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    seriously guys...

it's just ONE WHOLE DAY...

THE WORLD DID NOT END JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE LATE RELEASING RISING TIDE!!!

b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think everyone is a lil bit dissapointed about the delay and that some maybe type in a way that makes them look angry of some sort, but you can't blame ppl for feeling something...

Now STFU everyone its just one damned day!! b:irritated
    x3

I'm not dissapointed actually >.> I'd rather it be delayed for a day then have a failure release.
  • Cyrian - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm not dissapointed actually >.> I'd rather it be delayed for a day then have a failure release.
    exactly!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedNicklaus - Harshlands
    RedNicklaus - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Stay in school kids! Trust me on this one, the real world is not as fun or as easy as school!b:victory

I can't even count how many times I've said that I wish I could go back to my high school days knowing what I know now...
  • Cheyannalina - Sanctuary
    Cheyannalina - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ty ty
    b:victory
    i'm sorry but i couldnt get past 5 pages of people complain like 5 years olds. this is my first MMORPG and it's my crack. i cant stand people complaining over a good thing. i have been looking foward to this release since they first said it would be coming out. and yes i am a little bummed i have to wait another day, but i am not gonna complain about it. i am glad that they caught the bugs now and not later.
    its ok ^^ even i was like..seriously people? to all the complainers..i totally agree with you..were all bummed but just be happy they are taking their time b:thanks
    come closer....

closer.....

even closer....

(slaps)

dun trust. :D
  • yandrox14
    yandrox14 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    aaah, great more waiting... wake me up when the expansiopn comes out...b:sleep
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    PWi being unprofessional as usual. nothing to be surprised about.
    next, lol!

even in major game studios games get delayed. so its to be expected would you rather have a delay or so many bugs u can do anything in game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Pancake - Harshlands
    Pancake - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    13h 20min now? b:sad

It's the final countdownnn - dudududu, duhduhduhdudu.
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Holy ****, I posted back on page 2 when I heard about the announcement in-game, and now I wake up to find 26 pages. The original announcement thread took about a week to grow that big O_O

I'm one of those who the schedule change actually works for me. While I feel bad for the people who asked for the 16th and got screwed over, at the same time... you planned your real life around a freaking video game.

And, like I said in the other thread, it doesn't matter much if you get to play 3 minutes or 3 days after it goes live, it's not like the content's going to disappear.

12 more hours til maintenance / 15 more hours til expansion goes live :D
  • LewaSpell - Heavens Tear
    LewaSpell - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its ok ^^ even i was like..seriously people? to all the complainers..i totally agree with you..were all bummed but just be happy they are taking their time b:thanks

i agree, i just don't under stand people saying PvE sucks, This exspation will kill the game and all the other loads of **** people are saying about them having to wait.....i don't care i will wait till 10am EST tomro.
  • Eyai - Heavens Tear
    Eyai - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    For the last month every 2 days i've checked on this game. Just to see when Rising Tide was supposed to launch...i read about the december 16th thing forever ago on wikipedia xD. But anyway i KNEW it wouldn't happen last night...didn't make sense at all! Why update...then update again o.o..SO QUIT COMPLAINING!b:thanks
  • Eriosu - Heavens Tear
    Eriosu - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That means server maintenance will be done by... 2am central. Good thing I can pull an all nighter. b:chuckle
  • PartyAnimal - Harshlands
    PartyAnimal - Harshlands Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That means server maintenance will be done by... 2am central. Good thing I can pull an all nighter. b:chuckle
    Go to bed!!!
  • Pancake - Harshlands
    Pancake - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Go to bed!!!

Sleep is for the weak yet successful! b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Eriosu - Heavens Tear
    Eriosu - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Go to bed!!!
    Pfffft. Gamers need no sleep. I'm armed with peanut butter and mountain dew!
    Woot!
  • RaDeSK - Sanctuary
    RaDeSK - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    hum, could the next time that adm announce something put it in 24h shape instead 12h? It's kinda confuising, I thought that maintence would be from today 21:00 until 12:00, but will be 21:00 ~ 00:00.

I thought that because to be 12am it would be the next hour after 11am and in this case it's not, since the maintenance will last 3 hours only.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm gonna take a nap when I get home tonight...then wake up around 11:30pm to get ready for EXPANSION!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • XShadowx - Harshlands
    XShadowx - Harshlands Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Any idea when it is available to download.. if its available once the servers go down then i gotta get up at 5am to DL Q_Q
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's available as soon as it becomes December 17'th in California.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • _Zaku_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zaku_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Woot!

il be right there with ya. i woke up at 2am this morning for the game, to find out that it will be launched tomorrow. XD
    -=Noble Leader=-
  • Scutillette - Sanctuary
    Scutillette - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Woot!
    Ooh, good call... I don't have work tomorrow, so I COULD pull an all-nighter... of course, then you run the risk of the devs extending the maintenance time by a couple hours, which usually happens during major updates.

*makes mental note to buy Mountain Dew while out*
    Any idea when it is available to download.. if its available once the servers go down then i gotta get up at 5am to DL Q_Q
    You'll be able to download the update from the client when the servers come back up. They could put up a patch for direct download before that, I don't know.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Generally the patch is available to download right when the servers go down. b:avoid

If all goes well I will have everything downloaded and ready to go when the servers come up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • XMiisery - Heavens Tear
    XMiisery - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:pleasedb:thanks
    So stoked. (:
    k so hurry up the maitiance please, k thanks. (:
    like holllyyy effffff.
    they better be some pretty sexy thangs

b:coolb:beg
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Zelinity - Lost City
    Zelinity - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    still gotta wait 11 more hours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And when you turn you around, you see yourself on the ground.
    And for the first time, no one cares just who you really are.
This discussion has been closed.