We need more pkers to the forums!!!!

Sasha stop purging me!! b:cry

you first b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Some people are just scum I guess, i don't think many people doubted that Evanera was one of those people. Comments like that show the "I dont act this way in RL" ruse he has used in the past is nothing but a sham. Noone with a shred of decency IRL or otherwise would even consider commenting on something like that.
    I love drinking tea
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Sheesh, you guys get so upset so easily. Of course what I said was uncalled for, but hey! It's green we're talking about b:surrender

Didn't you notice that yet? It's oodles of fun having her pm you with hate, and have her get upset when she doesn't get an answer.

Told ya, forums needed more drama, now play along please.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Uh oh..someone's upset. :(

Calling me overweight on the internet, **** /wrist

i'd say fat, but that's just not classy is it?

i'm not upset, you just make me fu.cking sick for pulling something like that.
    Hmmm...I love the "no life" card when its play. Too stereotypical.

when its play?

go play in your trollcorner and shut your mouth. if you had one bit of decency, even you'd say WTF at mystic's comment.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Think he meant played, not play.

And yup, 100% not upset b:shocked
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    We need more pkers to the forums!!!!

Sasha stop purging me!! b:cry

this is more fun than sitting at w gate watching the pvp/QQ
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mystic is bad guy, i is so ashamed
    *quits enrage*
    *joined sanctify*
    *prays for salvation*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macrocan - Heavens Tear
    Macrocan - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol mystic, u like insulting people for what has happened to them in hurtful ways. u should jsut stick to asking ur female (maybe male) guildies for nude pics as always. maybe if someone sends u enough u'll promote them too b:kiss
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Exe, can you make another shirt:

"I sent Mystic-Night nude pics, and all i got was this crappy shirt"

ty in advance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i'd say fat, but that's just not classy is it?

i'm not upset, you just make me fu.cking sick for pulling something like that.

when its play?

go play in your trollcorner and shut your mouth. if you had one bit of decency, even you'd say WTF at mystic's comment.

Wow dude, you get pretty mad easily. If you had decency, you wouldn't be cussing on a public forum, obviously bypassing their filters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Exe, can you make another shirt:

"I sent Mystic-Night nude pics, and all i got was this crappy shirt"

ty in advance

Make one for Evanera too please, that's the name I used most recently while asking people for them.

Manni, how do you think Anne got lead? I mean..what? b:avoid
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow dude, you get pretty mad easily. If you had decency, you wouldn't be cussing on a public forum, obviously bypassing their filters.

cussing on forums is worse than telling someone to lose another baby?

wow, i didn't know that, i'm so sorry.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Doing something not as severe than what someone else did does not make it right, Hoju.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Think he meant played, not play.

And yup, 100% not upset b:shocked

If someone says something like that, its quite human to be upset about it, particularly if its about you, or a friend of yours.

I know you weren't referring to me with your "upset" comment, but comments like that (even about a persons enemies) are somewhat upsetting to the majority of people, including myself. No I'm not sat in a corner crying about it, but to find it acceptable enough that it doesn't at least cause you some negative feeling has a term. It's called "psychopathy".

So yes, I am slightly upset by your comment. If you wish to mock me for that too, continue, the floor is yours.
    I love drinking tea
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's not psychopathy, well, at least not in my case. If someone said that about a friend of mine or close to me, whichever, myself and really anyone would/should be upset. It's common sense. Thing is, don't try to play me as the bad guy (even though I was there) when you are defending nothing near that of an angel.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Doing something not as severe than what someone else did does not make it right, Hoju.

are you trying to downplay what you said? it doesn't even relate in severeness.

get a reality check. i dare you to say that to someone irl that's gone through such a tragedy.

funny how it is with morals and virtues, i'd be too embarrassed to log on again if i had said something like that. guess hiding behind a computer makes you that tough, huh?

inexcusable comment is inexcusable.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    lol mystic, u like insulting people for what has happened to them in hurtful ways. u should jsut stick to asking ur female (maybe male) guildies for nude pics as always. maybe if someone sends u enough u'll promote them too b:kiss

damn, i wonder what everyone thinks i sent him to get MY position in the guild. b:chuckle
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    are you trying to downplay what you said? it doesn't even relate in severeness.

get a reality check. i dare you to say that to someone irl that's gone through such a tragedy.

funny how it is with morals and virtues, i'd be too embarrassed to log on again if i had said something like that. guess hiding behind a computer makes you that tough, huh?

inexcusable comment is inexcusable.

Nope, you just don't understand basic knowledge it seems b:chuckle Did you not read that I said *not as severe* ?

I can't, green lives across the world :(

I got punched through a computer screen once, so no.

Inexcusable anger is inexcusable.

Anne read up!
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Nope, you just don't understand basic knowledge it seems b:chuckle Did you not read that I said *not as severe* ?

Anne read up!

love how you're trying to downplay your comment. :)

trying to tell little children that they need to work on their social skills or they won't get very far in life... yeah doesn't seem to work with any of you.

have fun on forums, i sincerely hope a tragedy hits your life and people make fun of you for it, just so you see what it's like. :)
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wow just wow... and yet again she got in the middle of everyone's attention.
    It all goes down like this : huns, sweeties, lovelies, not getting it my way, bashing, hating. Enjoy the trip b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • KillerByte - Heavens Tear
    KillerByte - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    << puts on his phsycic hat and predicts that GD and Enrage aren't forming an alliance anytime soon :)
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2011
    Options
    love how you're trying to downplay your comment. :)

trying to tell little children that they need to work on their social skills or they won't get very far in life... yeah doesn't seem to work with any of you.

have fun on forums, i sincerely hope a tragedy hits your life and people make fun of you for it, just so you see what it's like. :)

Already said I wasn't. Learn to read.

Um.

Hey! That's not very nice! I already know how it feels, and I know it's not fun, so that's a null point =P
    edited April 2011
    Options

that sounds like something jesus would say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    << puts on his phsycic hat and predicts that GD and Enrage aren't forming an alliance anytime soon :)

aww and here i was thinking we could be best of friends. QQ
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    It's not psychopathy, well, at least not in my case. If someone said that about a friend of mine or close to me, whichever, myself and really anyone would/should be upset. It's common sense. Thing is, don't try to play me as the bad guy (even though I was there) when you are defending nothing near that of an angel.

This comment just make me b:angry . Then don't be hypocritical it doesnt matter if you like person good or bad.(Meant in response that you be upset on behalf of your friend if someone did what you just did). This topic is not really something that should be brought up period.If you like to insult you dont have to take down to such a personally level as that. It just shows what type of person you can be for stooping so low.

I am not here to call names or really insult. It just really makes me angry to see insults or topics like this that comes up in forums or games. Just keep it a little civil and with some class.
    o.0
    edited April 2011
    Options

Anne read up!

nah, rumor was i got director for nudes last i checked....

i knew i shouldnt have allowed you to bring the camcorder damnit.
  • Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear
    Greenscorpio - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Ok, serious, u can stop now....since i am over it, u can be over it. I am not an angel, nor a devil. Ty all my friends for support, but we dont need this, i dont need this to be discussed on pwi forums just coz Mystic feels frustrated or som. Lets get back to Pwi qq, not QQ abt greeny's life and ty mystic for proving how mature u insult ppl. ( yet didnt see the proof i applied to Enrage after leavin' for Rad).

Hands sasha wet wipesb:kiss, that delicatly cleanse and refresh the sensitive area, gynaecologically testedb:thanks U will need them when kissing Mystic's as.sb:byebest regards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Recent PWi QQ: Warsoul Sale tomorrow. Go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I have been feeling "not so fresh" lately, so thank you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]