Quest to get PStones...

Options
SinfuINature - Harshlands
SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
edited April 2011 in General Discussion
i think i remember hearing a quest you get at lvl 90 to run one time a day to get matts to make bracers to break down into 70ish PStones... am i wrong on this? anyways my genie is running low and i need food... right now the cost of stones are 1.5k and im not paying that ****... well any info on the name of the quests or where to do it... anything would be nice if you know another way of getting PStones (not DQ pts)... thanks
Post edited by SinfuINature - Harshlands on

Comments

• Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i think i remember hearing a quest you get at lvl 90 to run one time a day to get matts to make bracers to break down into 70ish PStones... am i wrong on this? anyways my genie is running low and i need food... right now the cost of stones are 1.5k and im not paying that ****... well any info on the name of the quests or where to do it... anything would be nice if you know another way of getting PStones (not DQ pts)... thanks

Old heaven's tear quest is what you're referring to. You need to do the Wraith's ploy quest line (its an orange quest). you get tears of heaven for doing the daily you get in OHT called Monster of the Xenoworld.

Another way to make pstones is to do the daily check out quest at the Pw school teacher, you can get one a day.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    edited April 2011
    Options
    any more info... i never been into old heaven or anything like that... thanks btw
    edited April 2011
    Options
    i have to have ALL of these done to get the quest at the end 2nd link?

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/chrono-0.php

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/chrono-1.php

i hope not...
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Starting at lvl 70, or if you miss it a new one starts at lvl 80 I think, you can start the orange chrono quest Wraith's Ploy. This is a chain quest that opens up the past maps, the first of which is Old Heaven's Tear. If you start at 70 you can open up OHT technically before 80, but the daily doesn't start until level 90. Once you are inside I think there is one quest you do first before the Xenomonster daily is available. Then yes, all you need are 7 luminostones and 7 golden sculptures, the quest gives you the tears of heaven to make the bracers, and they decomp into 70 stones.

Edit: just saw your second post. No, of the top three if you have done none I assume you would only get the 90 one. I always do my quests so all my chars did the 70 one, but I recently had a friend that didn't accept it until level 80 and he had the middle one. You only do one of the first three portions, depending on the level you start it.

After that, it should end on the first page. Last step before OHT is open is Nob/Pole.

(I'm not sure why they put it as being after Glacia's Tear... but ignore that. You can get it after you open OHT. My archer hasn't gone past Wurlord/Feng and she does it.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and how do i get luminostones and golden sculptures...
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    You can break down the larger versions that drop in TTs and RBs at a forge in OHT into 100 small ones, if you get those. Regular luminostones can be dug in OHT and golden sculptures will drop from the ? mobs in there. Otherwise, buy them or the Big versions (that break down into 100) of them off players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited April 2011
    Options
    thanks a lot... i sure i will just dig them... b:bye
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    and how do i get luminostones and golden sculptures...

Big Lumino Stone and Big Golden Sculpture drops as purple mats in 3-X. If you bring those to the forges in OHT you get x100 luminostones/golden sculptures from them.

They also drop from mobs in OHT or spawn as mats you can dig. You only get 1 of each doing that tho.
  • Yudai - Sanctuary
    Yudai - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    no, that's wrong.

You only obtain 10 luminostones/gold sculptures from each Big item you break down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks NowItsAwn.
    edited April 2011
    Options
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ 1.5k a pstone on your server? can we make them that much on HT?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQ 1.5k a pstone on your server? can we make them that much on HT?

what are they one your server?... gold last night at 10pm est was 900k...