Clerics extiction

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    welcome to the new pwi 5.0 and easy stuff.

im reminded of a song but cant place it atm that would explain this. but anyways now that u bring that up go ahead on ur QQ and ewasy this and that thread. i will refrian now that u want to exclude the main part of MMORPG from the discussion. gl hf with ur thread
    what in the world are you babbling about? No ones QQing, you speak english?? Did you understand what i said??

apparently you werent bright enough to see the sarcasm in my post ;P
    Coldsnow was agreeing with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Colopatiron - Lost City
    Colopatiron - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    what in the world are you babbling about? No ones QQing, you speak english?? Did you understand what i said??

apparently you werent bright enough to see the sarcasm in my post ;P
    Coldsnow was agreeing with me.

fine use slings/insults start go ahead, if it makes u feel better. if i misread it then fine u dont have to be such an @ss about it u know. but w/e im done with this thread. since u want to just do that, and misconstrude or twist my words
    btw when did say coldsnow was agreeing with me? where? point it out , btw the remark for qqing and such could of been taken as sarcasim to? no? wow must mean ur remark isnt either? weird how others thoughts might be different. eiher way ur still rude in ur reply
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Cleric is an easy class to play. I think the most reasons why people get fed up with it is because it is boring as hell. All the QQ I see from clerics are about how people demand them to rush, or mana is expensive, or someone dies and blames them. To be honest I never had a problem with someone complaining about dying. I have had super fail random squads.

I think Micheal dark already said it somewhere.
    It all depends on the player not everyone is suited to playing Cleric most easy class to play is Veno more so the Cleric.I would be playing mine but ????????.
  • GdByeElsA - Sanctuary
    GdByeElsA - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    the main reason we cleric dont play or are seen enought, are becuase players are demanding,spoiled sobs. they beleive its right to blame a cleric for there own faults, and everything that goes wrong. i have put up with years of it. many call me fail. yet the truth is there fail for not listening, useing the key element of team work,communication,etc.
    After years of it and people still call you fail, I feel like maybe its a good time for some reassessment in your cleric skills before saying other people are "demanding, spoiled sobs"

ive persnoly been theived/threaten, abuse, taken advantage of numrous times. i just ignore people now even when they spend 3-6 hours in wc trying to make me look bad. if u guys would realize that clerics are not an easy class esp. with "hero complex" players. or abusers( in this such people who borrow, use clerics to get there gear/quest/etc) we get very sick of the abuse. so its no suprise many of us choose to ignore cleric request. like so many in my server demanding a cleric just to use them for there own purpose.

If people spend 3-6 hours in wc trying to make you look bad, again, there's really some serious need of re-evaluation in your cleric skills
    fine use slings/insults start go ahead, if it makes u feel better. if i misread it then fine u dont have to be such an @ss about it u know. but w/e im done with this thread. since u want to just do that, and misconstrude or twist my words
    btw when did say coldsnow was agreeing with me? where? point it out , btw the remark for qqing and such could of been taken as sarcasim to? no? wow must mean ur remark isnt either? weird how others thoughts might be different. eiher way ur still rude in ur reply

TBH I don't see any QQ in decep's post, just sayin, I do see a lot of QQ in all your posts tho
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think that playing a cleric is likely the most stressful to play of all the classes, for the reasons you have stated. add to them the fact that most squads are in too much of a hurry to finish off all the mobs in a dungeon-"oh, we wined this, no mobs left to worry about"...until one jumps out of the shadows and you are sniffing the dirt while your squad is miles ahead.

or the opposite-you have a squad that is holy pathing soon as it cools down, and you suddenly hear "WHERE IS THAT DAMN CLERIC!", and you find them dead by a boss they rushed without planning their attack or waiting till everyone is in place before attacking. it takes all the fun out of play when you have these situations. much better to play with friends who know you have to be with them to heal them, that clerics dont run as fast, and dont push you to use herbs or your genies HP constantly.

its a case of 'whats the hurry? we are here to have fun, not race."

the main reason we cleric dont play or are seen enought, are becuase players are demanding,spoiled sobs. they beleive its right to blame a cleric for there own faults, and everything that goes wrong. i have put up with years of it. many call me fail. yet the truth is there fail for not listening, useing the key element of team work,communication,etc.

id gladly still play my cleric more but the sad truth is. the server has become a daycare place for all idoits,ignorance to fester, i get accused of any and everything on a run. even thou id be the one normaly takeing 0% rez, lost in charm/pots . take ur pick. the fighter class's push us clerics aside like were nothing, talk down and wrongly blame us for everything. maybe we just got finally fed up and decided to play others. or quite entirely.

ive persnoly been theived/threaten, abuse, taken advantage of numrous times. i just ignore people now even when they spend 3-6 hours in wc trying to make me look bad. if u guys would realize that clerics are not an easy class esp. with "hero complex" players. or abusers( in this such people who borrow, use clerics to get there gear/quest/etc) we get very sick of the abuse. so its no suprise many of us choose to ignore cleric request. like so many in my server demanding a cleric just to use them for there own purpose.

idk think about it. i persnoly gave up lfg and finding friends becuase 80-90% have al turne dout to abuse/use and use the most childish tactics to get what they want. and to insult and try to make u look bad. the game has diegressed alot and alot due to old players and some new acting so childish about things.

simple fact remains. clerics are a very tought class to play. we are demanded for everything , blamed for everything. and abused alot. so it is the other players u should be asking why we clerics dont openly play anymore dont u think?
    Same thought. Cleric is not easy compareable to other classes. Other classes are a jk when it comes to press DD button.
    I think Cleric is the only class, where you need to keep 90% of all skills uptodate and actually use them.

Buffs, Debuffs, ALL healing skills (except blessing lol), 90% of all DD attacks.
    While other classes have like 2-3 rows full in the skillpanel...i need and use all 6 :p
    Other then this...beeing cleric is not only "hard" to play. It has also a big pressure. Cause you know if one dies (regardless if its his own fault), it will be always your fault and the squad will blame you. Tho I myself never had this kind of exprience but i feel the pressure.
    Other then this...we are the only class that can NEVER go afk while running an instance lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited April 2011
    Options
    After years of it and people still call you fail, I feel like maybe its a good time for some reassessment in your cleric skills before saying other people are "demanding, spoiled sobs"

If people spend 3-6 hours in wc trying to make you look bad, again, there's really some serious need of re-evaluation in your cleric skills

TBH I don't see any QQ in decep's post, just sayin, I do see a lot of QQ in all your posts tho

again why was i questioned about the QQ part when u just did it?, and w/e about his post. u know nothing about me to make these assementes, yet u feel its ok to pick thru what i say and use it how u see fit.

prime example of why i detest playing my cleric on this game becuas eof people like u who think its best to **** part a person rather then jsut simple think.

w/e have fun doing what EVER its called since tis not qqing what ur doing. and as i formentioned the reason they QQ in wc is becuas ethey themselves have soemthing to hide. u cant judge a book by its cover. but in here i guess it is how u think.

so again i state conti. with the QQ,insults/slings im done i said my peace and im not as stupid as u make me out to be. reason i dont need to shout for a gorup, need to ask for help or need to prove myself to u flameing posts.

contui discussing my failures if u wish u dont even know me lol. just rember ur only makeing fools of urselves when pointing the finger at others as u are right now. i need not ur acknowledgement to exist

end of line
    edited April 2011
    Options

maybe its good not pay heed to him anymore >.> i see some really messed up pple on the forums once in a while and hes one of them i seen in a long while.

You might have saw in his prior posts but hes contradicting himself alot and somethings not clicking in his head. <.< i wish there was a forum bug spray....
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited April 2011
    Options
    maybe its good not pay heed to him anymore >.> i see some really messed up pple on the forums once in a while and hes one of them i seen in a long while.

You might have saw in his prior posts but hes contradicting himself alot and somethings not clicking in his head. <.< i wish there was a forum bug spray....

ummm point proven

my how the forum flames keep flying

just keep going this is entertainting how ur so much better then i, o and btw to the one who poiints outs in prevoius post those things, its called"bad mouthing a person" jsut cuase they do it dosent make it true. thats all im saying i let me own skill as a cleric the many who bug me constantly for those skills speak for themselves. i have no need to defend myself to someone who would perfer flameing on forums.
  • GenericBrand - Archosaur
    GenericBrand - Archosaur Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Even though my playtime has been limited due to RL, I must confess I fall under "cleric hiding on DD alt" category (thoroughly enjoying playing my seeker right now). I'm at the point on my cleric where I need major upgrading and nowhere near enough money to do it. Joining the random BH is rare for me these days because of that. Helping others and receiving little if any help in return with stuff I need is something I'm not up for again just yet.

I've not seen the "OMG YOU CLERIC ARE FAIL" excuse very often on this server even when it's painfully obvious the cleric does indeed fail is not on their A-game. Now on Dreamweaver with my DD alt, I have seen other people call clerics fail and that was simply inaccurate. Especially since it was the first pull in BH and aggro had not been established on all the mobs. Anyway...

Treat your clerics (and fellow squadmates) well and they shall return the favor. Unless they suck horribly. Then you're SoL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2011
    Options
    ummm point proven
    you never made a point
    my how the forum flames keep flying
    ther was no flames your the only one imagining it and we are all watching u....>.>;;;
    just keep going this is entertainting how ur so much better then i,
    no one said that
    o and btw to the one who poiints outs in prevoius post those things, its called"bad mouthing a person" jsut cuase they do it dosent make it true.
    u just did that
    thats all im saying i let me own skill as a cleric the many who bug me constantly for those skills speak for themselves.
    we didnt ask
    i have no need to defend myself to someone who would perfer flameing on forums.
    yes pls take your flame somewhere else.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Even though my playtime has been limited due to RL, I must confess I fall under "cleric hiding on DD alt" category (thoroughly enjoying playing my seeker right now). I'm at the point on my cleric where I need major upgrading and nowhere near enough money to do it. Joining the random BH is rare for me these days because of that. Helping others and receiving little if any help in return with stuff I need is something I'm not up for again just yet.

I've not seen the "OMG YOU CLERIC ARE FAIL" excuse very often on this server even when it's painfully obvious the cleric does indeed fail is not on their A-game. Now on Dreamweaver with my DD alt, I have seen other people call clerics fail and that was simply inaccurate. Especially since it was the first pull in BH and aggro had not been established on all the mobs. Anyway...

Treat your clerics (and fellow squadmates) well and they shall return the favor. Unless they suck horribly. Then you're SoL.

good way to put it, im ignore u other person for the post u made u jsut pick thru and see /write how u see fit go ahead.

Treat your clerics (and fellow squadmates) well and they shall return the favor. Unless they suck horribly. Then you're SoL

that is the point i was makeing that is all i need to say im done with the trolls
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *sprays the bug spray*
    plsbegone b:lipcurl

freakin bugs linger like a **** that wont flush
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The truth is... ALL classes are easy to play! You guys act like this is some super duper smart college class like algebra where you have to be Asian to pass or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The truth is... ALL classes are easy to play! You guys act like this is some super duper smart college class like algebra where you have to be Asian to pass or something.
    .....*pats roid on the back* D:
  • chipboy
    chipboy Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I know a bunch of my Cleric friends made Mystics because you can still heal for most instances and the fact that they can actually do decent damage now. So, its not only just cause people dont want them, but some clerics rather play their mystic. Personally, I love having Clerics in my squad and BB is definately very useful.
  • DoctorBaal - Dreamweaver
    DoctorBaal - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Mana regen rate is not worth mentioning unless you are using apoc for regen.I dont know anyone who regens mana at 100 per sec without apoc LOL I am pure magic and my regen is 37 per sec. Also any decent amount of channeling possible will give you about 3 IH in 5 secs. Try the math again with the most common channeling on cleric at 26% for IH iover 1 min. Reduce the mana regen rate. Not all instances of IHing will be without you being in combat mode. If you do any bosses with aoe or a group of mobs in which you are taking some aggro, you will be in combat mode too. And thats a lot of the time. Don't forget that lvl 11 IH costs almost double mana but no need to include I guess.

well i certainly wont doubt that what you are saying is true, and I do understand that mob aggro and aoe will put the cleric into combat mode - which is why I made this exception in my previous post. However, I find it quite odd that my cleric at level 29 with 142 magic points would have a base mana regeneration rate of 11 points per second (unbuffed) and you have only 37 (unbuffed as well I would assume) with a magic stat of 515. It makes me curious what the actual formula is for mana regeneration on a cleric. I know for an archer they would need 20 magic points to offset the 2 mana/sec cost of white wings, however a cleric has a naturally higher mana recover rate than that from the start. It seems as though we start with a higher base recovery, but our stat points give us a lower return on recovery per 10 points, which is kind of ironic.
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    well i certainly wont doubt that what you are saying is true, and I do understand that mob aggro and aoe will put the cleric into combat mode - which is why I made this exception in my previous post. However, I find it quite odd that my cleric at level 29 with 142 magic points would have a base mana regeneration rate of 11 points per second (unbuffed) and you have only 37 (unbuffed as well I would assume) with a magic stat of 515. It makes me curious what the actual formula is for mana regeneration on a cleric. I know for an archer they would need 20 magic points to offset the 2 mana/sec cost of white wings, however a cleric has a naturally higher mana recover rate than that from the start. It seems as though we start with a higher base recovery, but our stat points give us a lower return on recovery per 10 points, which is kind of ironic.

Its true its 37 unbuffed I left catshop for like a few second to wellspring 2x and watch the rate. I didnt want to do it buffed cause I have lvl 11 guardians seal and it regens mana as add on. Made me curious too, so I looked up frumas on it and none of them matched my 515 stat points and 37 mana regen.

Edit ok tried again and look likes it went 8718, 8746, 8773 for regen. So thats like 27 regen. So that would make sense if you got 1 regen every 20 points. Starting with regen rate of 1. 515 magic
  • Angelstealth - Harshlands
    Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    if u want to know that ur safe in the right hands ur best choice is a cleric not a secondary healer.
    /thread
  • Vincinator - Raging Tide
    Vincinator - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Clerics aren't dead..People do keep dying though..

Had a faction member asking earlier

Him : "Any available cleric or Mystic ?"
    Me on main : "Why ?"
    Him : "I'm dead I need a rez"
    Me : "Mystics can't rez if u are already dead"
    Him : "Oh but I thought they had a rez spell"
    Me : "Yeah they do..(explanations...bla bla)
    Him :"I'll just release"
    Me : "Wait , i'll log mine"
    Him : "Too late, it's gained back fast anyway"

/facepalm
    In game chars (Raging tide, over a year im here)
    Sir_Puma (BM 98)-- L_y_n_x (Barb 85) Cyres (Cleric 69)
    BurningHeart (Wiz 34)-- LadyPuma (Veno 57,used as bank char)
    Vincinator (Test seeker lvl 46,RiP)-- Amup( True Seeker 71)
    Powerleveld chars : None-- Quests done : Too many b:surrender
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In my eyes clerics will never die. They remain the most needed class for almost each and every instance. True that sins and blademasters can work together without a cleric in some instances thanks to Bloodpaint but that's not enough. Instances like Gamma, Delta, TT, FC etc. do need a cleric unless squad of 4 sins, bms etc. run them.
    Mystics will never be able to replace the clerics because of the low healing abilities they have as well as the buffs which are unique for clerics.
    I, myself, would roll a cleric but I know that I`ll be good only for myself. I think I don't have the needed skills to play such class so I`m sticking to the DDs.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There are probably still a lot of clerics. Just not played as much because of new classes. I'm sure if people didn't mind a "dead weight" (cleric's multiclient alt) for the 6th spot, there would be a lot more clerics running around.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sometimes i find it hard to find a cleric, sometimes its not so much. but what i do is friend every cleric i fc with xD stay in contact with em and go to more fcs with them and if you level at the same pace as your friends than you might not always have this problem ^^ same goes for barbs xD ... except thats even harder x_x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Irdis - Sanctuary
    Irdis - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There are probably still a lot of clerics. Just not played as much because of new classes. I'm sure if people didn't mind a "dead weight" (cleric's multiclient alt) for the 6th spot, there would be a lot more clerics running around.

i wouldnt mind their alt around as long as they d come and play on their clerics to be honest XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I like cleric. And it will always be my main. The fact that you always have to focus is what I like about it. DDing is absolutely mind numbing imo. And if people act like an *** and start acting rude cuz they died. I tell them to release. Seriously. I make people release more often than I res. If it was their lack of skill, or game sense, that killed them, I make them release. Learn to play or stop QQing about a ****** death. Clerics never QQ about dying, at least I don't. I won't stop playing a cleric simply because we are the head of any squad. And we either get praised for a successful run or the blame for a fail run. Regardless of whether or not we even had anything to do with the success/failure of the run.

Can't handle the responsibility of a cleric, go make a sin. Like all the other cool kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • endlesstorture
    endlesstorture Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    In my eyes clerics will never die. They remain the most needed class for almost each and every instance. True that sins and blademasters can work together without a cleric in some instances thanks to Bloodpaint but that's not enough. Instances like Gamma, Delta, TT, FC etc. do need a cleric unless squad of 4 sins, bms etc. run them.
    Mystics will never be able to replace the clerics because of the low healing abilities they have as well as the buffs which are unique for clerics.
    I, myself, would roll a cleric but I know that I`ll be good only for myself. I think I don't have the needed skills to play such class so I`m sticking to the DDs.

Do you understand that a 5 aps class can solo FC and power level an alt cleric to 100 in 2weeks. Then they can multiclient and use that cleric to heal themselve and BB to get more drops for themselves in TT,Nirvy. do u understand that if your first charcter is Arcane, you are useless end game? If you do not understand, You need to learn
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Do you understand that a 5 aps class can solo FC and power level an alt cleric to 100 in 2weeks. Then they can multiclient and use that cleric to heal themselve and BB to get more drops for themselves in TT,Nirvy. do u understand that if your first charcter is Arcane, you are useless end game? If you do not understand, You need to learn

Do you understand very few people play up to end game instances. This discussion is talking about clerics in general. Not just end game. Who really cares about end game. Oh, and 5aps classes cant solo TW, the only noteworthy thing about end game. Do you realize there are 100 levels of playing time before you hit "end game". Who cares if they're going to be useless when they hit end game? Chances are they're gonna get bored and quit this game before they get there anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options

And 5aps chars are not born 5aps. You need to work for it to get it which almost 100% involves help by a cleric ;)
    And almost every day I see WCs saying "Need cleric to rez me in FC, paying ....", oh where are your rezes and buffs 5aps?
  • _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver
    _Aubree__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I think his point is that when 5aps is reached they no longer rely on cleric. They if anything raise their own and no longer use other clerics.
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Well I am one class that will ALWAYS want and rely on clerics....I am officially at my end game, but you know something...I still want a cleric O.O omg how incredible is that! Endless there is really only about 10 maybe 15% of everyone who plays this game who can achieve a 5.0 something. For the rest of us we like to have help. And to those clerics who get on everyday to lvl and work toward better gear....keep your chin up because this is one barb who appreciates you!!!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    There had been no such thing as clerics, just metal mages. b:sad

OT: Older classes such as wizards and barbs have been close to" extinction" (except for TW/endgame PVP as far as I'm concerned). Most barb friends I know quit or rerolled as a 5aps BM/sin.

Imo, there is an abundance of high levelled clerics but usually hidden in alts. But for lower levels, there is close to no clerics. I remember having to go on a cleric for my friend's BH51. b:surrender

But if you have friends, it's easy to find a cleric through connections.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]