Rising Tide - Launched!

Options

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hmmm if the Tideborns are released midnight on a maint..... My sleeping schedule will be screwd forever!!! D:

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cheyannalina - Sanctuary
    Cheyannalina - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ill make a safe bet on the 9th :D...if not...i wont lose any sleep over it ^^ b:chuckle
    come closer....

closer.....

even closer....

(slaps)

dun trust. :D
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    eag1ez wrote: »
    will it get released in the uk at the same time as the north america b:shocked

If you are playing PWI and not some other version of PW, then yes it will be at the same time.... Since wether you are playing in the USA, UK, France etc the PWI version of the game is all the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixen_one - Lost City
    Vixen_one - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ok first of WOHOOO!!! I can't wait for the expansion to be released, After I forgot my passwords and stuff I had to start over and it sucked but now i'm glad i didn't do much because as soon as this comes out i'm going Assassin!!!

I've forgotten my password a few times but I just have the website send me the password o.O
  • Vixen_one - Lost City
    Vixen_one - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oops... didn't recognise my name in the post above... sorry for the previous repost >.>... shows you how much i post >.<
  • SuccubusKiss - Heavens Tear
    SuccubusKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ~ Eats a bagel and waits~ b:pleased
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this game is boring now, gold is up again even more than it was with the anniv packs.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this game is boring now, gold is up again even more than it was with the anniv packs.

cash shoppers galore.

anyway when is expansion out, dec 9th or 13th?
    edited December 2009
    Options
    seems as they closed my thread:

Everything has been made from scratch for these new characters. Armour, weps and Actions/Animations

these characters get all funky animations wheres as all the old content from other classes will get old and boring, basically leaving the plain boring classes and the exiting new classes with there flashy abilities :P

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20091201/37508.shtml
    (copied from earlier)

my prediction is that people will get bored of the old classes and move to the new; causing an out-balance and the game to crumble, they should re update the old animations aswell to bring some life to all of the classes in this game.

after watching this video even i am starting to feel jealous about the flashy'ness of the new classes

this is simply my prediction, you may agree or disagree
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    link doesn't work
    edited December 2009
    Options
    link doesn't work

fixed

10 char
  • Matrix_ - Dreamweaver
    Matrix_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It's December, finally. Should be some new information in the next week, that's a safe bet.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I mean ya, that trailer looks really flashy and stuff, and of course alot of people are going to be making new tideborn classes, but it wont upset the game anymore than like, anniversary packs did. It will be crazy at first but will be ok later on
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I mean ya, that trailer looks really flashy and stuff, and of course alot of people are going to be making new tideborn classes, but it wont upset the game anymore than like, anniversary packs did. It will be crazy at first but will be ok later on

it would be nice if they could bring some sparkle to the old chars moves too tho, casting the same 4-5 skills over gets a little boring, id like to see them made a little more exiting ^^
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    it would be nice if they could bring some sparkle to the old chars moves too tho, casting the same 4-5 skills over gets a little boring, id like to see them made a little more exiting ^^

pretty sure adding new code to a game is alot easier than completely changing the entire game pre-existing code.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    pretty sure adding new code to a game is alot easier than completely changing the entire game pre-existing code.

all comes down to how much do you love what you create and how much effort are you willing to put in, by doing the least effort they can shows they have no passion to better their program for enjoyability reasons, only to make it bog standard and reap in all (the $$) they can .

that's my 2 peneth worth when it comes to programming
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    all comes down to how much do you love what you create and how much effort are you willing to put in, by doing the least effort they can shows they have no passion to better their program for enjoyability reasons, only to make it bog standard and reap in all (the $$) they can .

that's my 2 peneth worth when it comes to programming

this game is all about making new things to suck people in. :3
  • shelleb
    shelleb Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:pleased
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFZ5TChDy94

this has Perfect World Tideborn Psychic Gameplay if anyone would like to see

Also can see new wings and form
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shelle :p
  • fangedlily
    fangedlily Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    RISING TIDE FTW!!!b:victory
  • Icelighting - Dreamweaver
    Icelighting - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    rising tide comes out december 9th 2009
    edited December 2009
    Options
    dec 9th 2009
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have a feeling we be getting some information from the GM's tomorrow.b:victory
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its on wikipedia
  • Shuy - Dreamweaver
    Shuy - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its on wikipedia

Nothing to do with your message. I just was talking about my feelings..b:chuckle. Considering it's Thursday here my feelings maybe are suppose to be on the Friday.b:cry (Crazy Moment).
    Quit PWI JUNE 2009.
  • Zankotsu - Dreamweaver
    Zankotsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    shelleb wrote: »
    b:pleased

I just watched the video and it looked sick. I like the form that it has with it too. I was also wondering, can they fly?, because that person on there was lvl 17 so I was wondering if it was going to be like the winged elf or learn to fly at lvl 10 or something. Please tell me if you know.
  • Alacol - Sanctuary
    Alacol - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    its on wikipedia

Lol, Wikipedia can be edited by any person with a computer. It's information free to change. Someone was talking about having edited it yesterday, either on this thread or on the Korren's, I forget which, since I lurk both. We'll be lucky if it comes out on the 9th, My guess is the 16th.

But again, just a guess.

-EDIT-
    #266 Flying sick - Today, 05:37 PM
    Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shelleb View Post

I just watched the video and it looked sick. I like the form that it has with it too. I was also wondering, can they fly?, because that person on there was lvl 17 so I was wondering if it was going to be like the winged elf or learn to fly at lvl 10 or something. Please tell me if you know.

This was answered already, apparently they're Boutique wings with 3.2/6.2.
    Then again, never ever trust people from the Interwebz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Switching over to Dreamweaver. See you Dreamweavers soon.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol, Wikipedia can be edited by any person with a computer. It's information free to change. Someone was talking about having edited it yesterday, either on this thread or on the Korren's, I forget which, since I lurk both. We'll be lucky if it comes out on the 9th, My guess is the 16th.

But again, just a guess.

I could see PWI holding back the release a few days just because they don't want to be predictable and release it on the 9th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i heard that its coming out on December 5th from my friend anyone know if this is true?
  • KungFu_Fight - Harshlands
    KungFu_Fight - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i heard that its coming out on December 5th from my friend anyone know if this is true?

idk wiki says 9th i heard 4th some one said today (2nd) some one in game said 18th people dont really know o.O ill see evey moring for update and when that day comes im going ninja or magic ALL THE WAY WOOT b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    COCOCOCOCOCOCOCCOCOCOCOCO >.> :3b:chuckleb:cute
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    idk wiki says 9th i heard 4th some one said today (2nd) some one in game said 18th people dont really know o.O ill see evey moring for update and when that day comes im going ninja or magic ALL THE WAY WOOT b:cute

lol nice, i hope they release it soon i wanna play a sin so badly!
This discussion has been closed.