Rising Tide - Launched!

Comments

• Cirdan - Lost City
    Cirdan - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    The Assasin Skill Stealth Will pawn Archers. Go in Stealth Then Can archers do nothing just w8 to get pawnd b:victory

Pretty sure strealth is disabbled while in combat. Yeah they'll get the first attack, but as long as that red circle around your char's face in the top left of the screen is flashing, i don't think stealth works, even if you are trying to run away from a fight.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think the 59 or 79 skill will be able to let you run from combat while stealth
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • AzNPrSuaSioN - Dreamweaver
    AzNPrSuaSioN - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Im just worried how my Phy Build's gonna be >.< Some reason i keep relating the Phy's with the WoW shamans. **** right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ready or Not, NeverForever is coming to your local Home Depot This Spring 2010!
    Wonder who will be a God...(Pick me! Pick Me!)
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I think the 59 or 79 skill will be able to let you run from combat while stealth

Man i already see it now

*Dark version of stealth*

Able to use stealth in combat for 2mins

*cooldown 30 secs*

muuhahahahha!! XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Man i already see it now

*Dark version of stealth*

Able to use stealth in combat for 2mins

*cooldown 30 secs*

muuhahahahha!! XD

It is already known that the skill stealth does not work while pking or fighting anything, like someone said before, when an assassin attacks, stealth is canceled.
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    Im just worried how my Phy Build's gonna be >.< Some reason i keep relating the Phy's with the WoW shamans. **** right?

Phy's main build is the simple arcane built. But then like the others it just comes down if u wanna make him hybrid build or light armor build. probably la and hybrid will work better than arcane, i personally believe arcane build will make them squishy.
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    godprince wrote: »
    It is already known that the skill stealth does not work while pking or fighting anything, like someone said before, when an assassin attacks, stealth is canceled.

well i guess you have no clue what you are talking about because when you hit heaven and hell skills (Past lvl 10) they get additional things it would not normally have. For example hell thunder weild reduces metal resistance by 30% for 10 secs so thats just an addition when it turns hell

So hussh wayward nublet, let the big boys talk :)
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    well i guess you have no clue what you are talking about because when you hit heaven and hell skills (Past lvl 10) they get additional things it would not normally have. For example hell thunder weild reduces metal resistance by 30% for 10 secs so thats just an addition when it turns hell

So hussh wayward nublet, let the big boys talk :)

lmao listen STEALTH DOES NOT work while combat, nor even with sage/demon skills the chinese version is already running the expansion, the skill tree pictures are already posted and traduced, so if u wanna keep dreaming with that, go on, be ready to QQ :)
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    lmao listen STEALTH DOES NOT work while combat, nor even with sage/demon skills the chinese version is already running the expansion, the skill tree pictures are already posted and traduced, so if u wanna keep dreaming with that, go on, be ready to QQ :)

well show me some proof that the Asian version of hell and heaven skills of Assassin's skills. If I can see that what you are saying is remotely true, ill shut up

because lemme let you in on a lil secret, unless some asians can magically level to lvl 89 in 1 week, they probably didnt emplament those heaven/hell skills yet

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    well show me some proof that the Asian version of hell and heaven skills of Assassin's skills. If I can see that what you are saying is remotely true, ill shut up

here is the quote that says it

stealth lvl: player lvl + skill lvl
    anti-stealth lvl: player lvl + a-s lvl
    if the target's lvl or a-s lvl is higher than your stealth lvl, u will be found.

u can only be targeted by your party members or the ones whos a-s lvl > your stealth lvl
    once being hit / aoe'd or u start atk or lack of MP, stealth will be cancled.
    stealth mode cant be cancled during first 5 seconds .

what u cant do in invisible mode:
    1.throw away / pick items
    2.embrace
    3.riding land mount
    4.open cat shop
    5.duel
    6.trade
    7.cant use fireworks

u want the link too?
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    here is the quote that says it

stealth lvl: player lvl + skill lvl
    anti-stealth lvl: player lvl + a-s lvl
    if the target's lvl or a-s lvl is higher than your stealth lvl, u will be found.

u can only be targeted by your party members or the ones whos a-s lvl > your stealth lvl
    once being hit / aoe'd or u start atk or lack of MP, stealth will be cancled.
    stealth mode cant be cancled during first 5 seconds .

what u cant do in invisible mode:
    1.throw away / pick items
    2.embrace
    3.riding land mount
    4.open cat shop
    5.duel
    6.trade
    7.cant use fireworks

u want the link too?

*sigh* poor poor noob, I said HEAVEN AND HELL SKILLS as in the addition skills after this

What you are showing me is the skill as it is from lvl 1-10 and i clearly asked for lvl 11 or heaven and hell skills.

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    *sigh* poor poor noob, I said HEAVEN AND HELL SKILLS as in the addition skills after this

What you are showing me is the skill as it is from lvl 1-10 and i clearly asked for lvl 11 or heaven and hell skills.

are u completely ****? THOSE are the last update from all of the skills of the tideborn assassin, the things that are gonna function EVEN with sage/demon skills, sage/demon skill of stealth will add more time, and buffs. The only way u cant be targeted while in stealth mode is if the target is lower lvl than urself. second, we r speaking of their skills, if u cant talk without insulting lets check out whos the noob here expecting a cloaked class :)
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    are u completely ****? THOSE are the last update from all of the skills of the tideborn assassin, the things that are gonna function EVEN with sage/demon skills, sage/demon skill of stealth will add more time, and buffs. The only way u cant be targeted while in stealth mode is if the target is lower lvl than urself. second, we r speaking of their skills, if u cant talk without insulting lets check out whos the noob here expecting a cloaked class :)

*sigh* ok man, lemme ask you this in a simplier way.

Show me a link of the heaven and hell skills of the assassin so i can read the "extra" skills ticked on. Because for example a barb was not suppose to do full damage in tiger for yet in hell for he can do full damage....

So again. Show me the think of the heaven and hell skills implemented in the game, thats your task for now if you want to shut me up >.>

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    *sigh* ok man, lemme ask you this in a simplier way.

Show me a link of the heaven and hell skills of the assassin so i can read the "extra" skills ticked on. Because for example a barb was not suppose to do full damage in tiger for yet in hell for he can do full damage....

So again. Show me the think of the heaven and hell skills implemented in the game, thats your task for now if you want to shut me up >.>

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152
    i dont have to shut u up, u will simply realize by urself ur cloaked dream is nothing but a dream, the quote i posted is the CONDITIONS of stealth, the ones that DO NOT change, but if u still wanna persue a class that can simply get invisible and no one can fight it because u cant see it, you may probably dont know about nerfing, pwi would loose every support if they make such a wrong decision.

check that link out, there u can find over 70 pages of pictures of the skills being used, skill tree, updates of skills and everything regarding the expansion if u have not already checked it. thats all im gonna say if u cant find ur answer just wait and check it by urself.b:bye
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152
    i dont have to shut u up, u will simply realize by urself ur cloaked dream is nothing but a dream, the quote i posted is the CONDITIONS of stealth, the ones that DO NOT change, but if u still wanna persue a class that can simply get invisible and no one can fight it because u cant see it, you may probably dont know about nerfing, pwi would loose every support if they make such a wrong decision.

check that link out, there u can find over 70 pages of pictures of the skills being used, skill tree, updates of skills and everything regarding the expansion if u have not already checked it. thats all im gonna say if u cant find ur answer just wait and check it by urself.b:bye

it says in the post "The following skill descriptions aint 100% reliable, Devs may edit/delete/add skills after closed/open beta."

So you are pretty much trying to quote from "Wikipedia" and saying it is stonecold fact.

Now i know it wouldnt be 2min you can attack in stealth mode but it could be something like that like "attack in stealth for 15 sec" so stop being so hardheaded .

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    it says in the post "The following skill descriptions aint 100% reliable, Devs may edit/delete/add skills after closed/open beta."

So you are pretty much trying to quote from "Wikipedia" and saying it is stonecold fact.

Now i know it wouldnt be 2min you can attack in stealth mode you idiot but it could be something like that like "attack in stealth for 15 sec" so stop being so hardheaded and get it through that thing on top of your body.

lol i aint discussing with such a noob like you, wait sitting for ur so beloved dreamful stealth, ive already gotten my point, such a kid that cant control himself and an administrator has to edit ur post discussing a topic is a waste of time :) get some experience from MMPORGS in general b:bye
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    lol i aint discussing with such a dumb noob like you, wait sitting for ur so beloved dreamful stealth, ive already gotten my point, such a kid that cant control himself discussing a topic is a waste of time :) get some experience from MMPORGS in general b:bye

I think your mad because I proved you wrong, so thank you i will wait to see if it is true, and if its not well who cares really.

Its funny to see your whole arguement go down the drain so much so that you had to use the "Previous exprience" line. Makes me giggle b:chuckle

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    I think your mad because I proved you wrong, so thank you i will wait to see if it is true, and if its not well who cares really.

Its funny to see your whole arguement go down the drain so much so that you had to use the "Previous exprience" line. Makes me giggle b:chuckle

u have proved nothing but that u r like a little kid shouting for the super pawning skill, its so funny to see the same administrator has to edit ur posts that just shows how angry u got because u want to make something real where there is nothing. :) and if u dont care, why r u still discussing with me? b:shutup
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    u have proved nothing but that u r like a little kid shouting for the super pawning skill, its so funny to see the same administrator has to edit ur posts that just shows how angry u got because u want to make something real where there is nothing. :) and if u dont care, why r u still discussing with me? b:shutup

Honestly i wasnt shouting for super pawn skills it was more like a "wouldnt it be funny if" the only reason it escalated to me even being so harsh with you was because of you being hardheaded and unyielding. So in return i had to crush your arguements.

I dont really care what the skills would be.

Also you still havnt shown me the heaven/hell skills implemented in that game....wanna get on that?

O and yes a gm would have to edit some of my post because when im laughing so hard, i tend not to see everything that i am writing.

And if you were at least a tenth of how smart you try to make yourself out to be, you would realize that I am at a computer, and typing something isnt considered yelling :)

~Silver
  • godprince
    edited November 2009
    Honestly i wasnt shouting for super pawn skills it was more like a "wouldnt it be funny if" the only reason it escalated to me even being so harsh with you was because of you being hardheaded and unyielding. So in return i had to crush your arguements.

I dont really care what the skills would be.

Also you still havnt shown me the heaven/hell skills implemented in that game....wanna get on that?

O and yes a gm would have to edit some of my post because when im laughing so hard, i tend not to see everything that i am writing.

And if you were at least a tenth of how smart you try to make yourself out to be, you would realize that I am at a computer, and typing something isnt considered yelling :)

laughing or....angry? lol good luck "trying to crush" my arguments. *godprince casts demon stealth* b:bye *walks away of the noob essence* closed conversation
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2009
    laughing or....angry? lol good luck "trying to crush" my arguments. *godprince casts demon stealth* b:bye *walks away of the noob essence* closed conversation

Mission accomplished, bye bye XD

~Silver
  • sugard
    sugard Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    lol, omg just realized something. Do you guys have any idea how much pk there's going to be about 3 days after the tideborn are released?

NO! MUST NOT ALLOW ASSASSINS/PSYCHICS TO LEVEL UP

lol, not my personal feelings, but you can bet there will be a few
  • Sanagah - Sanctuary
    Sanagah - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't know which one to choose..I want to make the decision as soon as possible so that I am not switching up all of the time, because that will make me sick of of PWI and quit again. I am most familiar with the whole DD type of gameplay, but they both sound really good. I plan to make a Sin or Psy in a PVP server, so which one would be the best choice? Any suggestions with an explanation on why you chose that certain class?
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LOL How sad am I? I'm a biology teacher and all I can think about when teaching is the new expansion.....COME ON GET OUTTTTTTTTTT ALREADY
  • Gilbarath - Heavens Tear
    Gilbarath - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sugard wrote: »
    lol, omg just realized something. Do you guys have any idea how much pk there's going to be about 3 days after the tideborn are released?

NO! MUST NOT ALLOW ASSASSINS/PSYCHICS TO LEVEL UP

lol, not my personal feelings, but you can bet there will be a few

Um first of all no one is going into PK mode, assasins or psychic 3 weeks after unless of course you're the guy with no social life and levels up to 75+ in less than a month
  • Dosinn - Dreamweaver
    Dosinn - Dreamweaver Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I can damn well garuntee you there will a few idiots on PvE servers who go PK mode as soon as their able. b:laugh The ppl I feel sorry for are those that re-roll as Tideborn on PvP servers, as they dont have that option. But I give it a week after release that someone will have a Tideborn char over lvl 65.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Ok I think I caused some confusion. I was talking about this:

Shadow Shroud

Inhabitants of the deep dark ocean, these combatants have mastered the ability to conceal themselves within the shadows. While using "Shadow Shroud", few opponents can spot them. Apprentices of the Assassin class can only use this skill when not directly participating in combat. High grade Assassins have learned how to use this ability while in combat, providing them with an effective means of escape.

That last part makes me think a 79 or heaven/hell skill will let you activate cloak to RUN AWAY...not fight.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • Alessan - Lost City
    Alessan - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I will believe it when i see it. In October it was said in November in an email from pwi. Now it is December. In December it will be in January. So when i go to log in I just hit "create" and when I see Tideborn I will believe it is out. Till then I aint holding my breath.
  • lumino1
    lumino1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Um first of all no one is going into PK mode, assasins or psychic 3 weeks after unless of course you're the guy with no social life and levels up to 75+ in less than a month

Wrong, the guy who doesnt eat or sleep gets to 75+ first! We all forfeited our social lives when we started playing.

..its like that story the hedghog and the koala, the hedgehog loses the race because it sleeps and the.. wait no. the hedgehog wins the race and the koala climbs a tree.. err cant remember how the story went but you get the drift

(b:scorn PwBear Says: Dood, nevermind the story.. I dont think there the right animals ya know!)
  • Venom_foxy - Sanctuary
    Venom_foxy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Will 3 dexterity, 1 strength, 1 vitality per 5 points build be good for assassin?
    Or 4 dex 1 str....
This discussion has been closed.