but its cool to be noob =< i ish noob
  • QueenBii - Heavens Tear
    QueenBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:chucklelolb:bye
  • KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear
    KmC_bOi - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think im pretty good pker.. im a barb and i chase people on mounts people that jump around and flying then drop...in 2 days i killed 76 players 153 hours left on infamy..

im not a bad guy...i just randomly decide to kill as much as i can when i got killed by an effing archer that's not wearing anything but white boxers!...

LoLz as soon as i got beastial onslaught.. lvl 49 xD i started pking lvls 40 to 55..i know the spots too XD..i come from the skies and execute in three seconds!! its thrilling. im like an eagle looking for a prey.or a victim...

Hate on me all you want...but i go to real war..where real people die..

its not you that died. its your character!

i cant believe i actually read all of that then seen it was a 50 barb from LC -.-
    RIP Enrage, No One Will Miss You <3b:victory
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I still think the #1 PKer in HT was: defected

He was awesome, and I miss him tons. :<
    b:cryb:sadb:sad

R.I.P.: Def-noob.

Your fans and friends miss you ;(
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Biscuiteater - Heavens Tear
    Biscuiteater - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LMAO,
    I just sit here and read this post, I saw some things that was funny some made no sence.
    As Far as the best PKer lets look at the Farming player V/S the cash player.

Best PK CASH cleric I think Fimmel
    Best QQ PK (all of SadPuma's gear) cleric QQ Nubis( waits for the chance for last hit )
    Keep it up QQNubis love the whining every time every class PWNS you when you are all alone, BTW did you swallow?????
    Best Cleric Farmed and worked for gear Disa did most of all her runs with her
    No MsEvil no mention for you u still need to work on skills

Best PK Cash BM oh now that is a close one I will cast my vote on Curse
    Best QQ PK BM still think i hafta cast my on SgtQQ i mean SgtSlaughter
    Best PK Farmed gear, hmmm caint actually think of a scary one of those.

Best Tank prolly jimbo
    Best Cash Barb Gyonox damn bro how much coin u gonna spend
    Best PK Barb = I still am the best killer barb but i dont PK any more so other than me I cast my vote for Carnie

Archer cash PK Duh Legend Bis
    Best QQ PK archer =All others damn SZ huggers
    Best farmed gear archer= Birch ( no PK though)

Best cash PK= veno Ummmm dunno on actuality cause of damn her farming
    so best pk veno = I personally always had a hard time with antigone, and mystick ans momento so there.
    Best QQ veno = Prolly MiaTemareo

Wizzie PK Cash = Evil_Angel though still fail compared Ty
    Wizzie Pk QQ = Evil Angel Evil do youself a favor and spend some of that cash of learning skills, how you fail so much spending so much coin
    Wizzie Farmed everything mostly, I think maby Ty

I am not going to mention the new classes but ...
    Anuesmaul(SP) is the only high lvl worth a damn Psy
    Slice is the only worth a damn Asassin I have squaded with BTW farmed gears

In all actuality this is a PVE server so the point on these posts is still moot. Wait till I finish farming lots and lots on OMG HOW MANY Narnia( yes Narnia cause there is no Kurt Kobane there) crystals for gear and get more coin so I can start PKing Again.

Biscuiteater
    edited April 2010
    Awe's ty Biscuit! I'm fully with you on those Narnia Runs. Damn Courtney Love for killing Curt in Nirvana... I swear: I think Courtney Love's Spirit is the Neitherqueen. That's why there is no Curt' :<.

For current PK'ers in the HT-QQ Server...

I still think you're the best HT-QQ HT Barb.
    Love yah man.
    -Your Trusty Pocket Cleric.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    awe's Ty Biscuit! I'm Fully With You On Those Narnia Runs. Damn Courtney Love For Killing Curt In Nirvana... I Swear: I Think Courtney Love's Spirit Is The Neitherqueen. That's Why There Is No Curt' :<.

For Current Pk'ers In The Ht-qq Server...

I Still Think You're The Best Ht-qq Ht Barb.
    Love Yah Man.
    -your Trusty Pocket Cleric.

wat?......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    LMAO,
    I just sit here and read this post, I saw some things that was funny some made no sence.

Best QQ PK (all of SadPuma's gear) cleric QQ Nubis( waits for the chance for last hit )
    Keep it up QQNubis love the whining every time every class PWNS you when you are all alone, BTW did you swallow?????

Best Tank prolly jimbo
    Best PK Barb = I still am the best killer barb but i dont PK any more so other than me I cast my vote for Carnie

so best pk veno = I personally always had a hard time with antigone, and mystick ans momento so there.

Wizzie Pk QQ = Evil Angel Evil do youself a favor and spend some of that cash of learning skills, how you fail so much spending so much coin

In all actuality this is a PVE server so the point on these posts is still moot. Wait till I finish farming lots and lots on OMG HOW MANY Narnia( yes Narnia cause there is no Kurt Kobane there) crystals for gear and get more coin so I can start PKing Again.

Biscuiteater
    dont understand why u added Gyonax here... he doesnt pk/tw at all...
    but in that case u should add ppl like: tsung - famous wizard cashshopper (doubt any1 else on HT spent so much $ on this game), Suntear - another famous cashshopper (just a bit behind tsung), ladypona, daji - another pr0 cashshoppers.... i better stop here lol or this post turns into wall of text b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mary_Jane_ - Heavens Tear
    Mary_Jane_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LMAO,

Best Tank prolly jimbo

Biscuiteater

pretty funny that you cant even spell your own leaders name...

and just btw.. guess your event gear dropped out of the sky.. go on bash the cashshoppers.. b:victory

all i can say is: BRING BACK THE REAL BISCUITEATER!
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    pretty funny that you cant even spell your own leaders name...

and just btw.. guess your event gear dropped out of the sky.. go on bash the cashshoppers.. b:victory

all i can say is: BRING BACK THE REAL BISCUITEATER!

http://healium.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
    edited April 2010

go troll some threads in the raging tide section b:bye
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    go troll some threads in the raging tide section b:bye

Only the nubz stay on the same section.. but other than that...

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/23/128745572864195197.jpg
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

edited April 2010
    Only the nubz stay on the same section.. but other than that...

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/23/128745572864195197.jpg

yes im so mad at biscuit, you and the whole damn world b:cryb:cryb:cry

*ragequits HT and starts a noob-barb on raging tide*
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    yes im so mad at biscuit, you and the whole damn world b:cryb:cryb:cry

*ragequits HT and starts a noob-barb on raging tide*

Woot how did u know what i did?b:laugh

Actually i just made this barb to pk a little on the start of the server, anyone who actually stays on that server for more is **** rofl. I play on HT again TW all the way :P

inb4coolstorybro.

edited April 2010
    wat?......
    • Sorry for not defining: Pocket Cleric.
    • biscuiteater has been my personal barb for ages. He's a good friend of mine, and a great barb. Not to mention it's a running joke. I save his ****: and he saves mine. I hope this doesn't look poorly upon him: by people miss-translating what I've said.
    • We all also know: if Gyro P.K.'d he would be beastly. Just because he doesn't, doesn't mean people should discredit him, as a player. This Server: Over-all is P.V.E (Player Versus Enviroment).
    • Tsungfai: Doesn't P.K. <-But has many Cat-shops.
    • Suntear: Does only P.K. Occassionally.<-Has many constantly-running Cat-shops.
    • Daji: Just keep him out of it. He DOES NOT GET HIMSELF INVOLVED in the ****-talking. In my honest opinion: I'd prefer' that Cash-shopper's in General Would just do the Theodore Roosevelt (Teddy R.) Method... "Speak Softly: and carry a big stick."
    • Yes: it is nice: that you baught your gear: but there is no reason: to smack-talk, trash-talk and over-all bad-mouth people that do Farm, and work for their gear. Do have some respect.
    • I respect Fimmelpotze: He's cool: He doesn't really trash-talk: and he just has fun.
    • I respect Mystic-Night: He's a over-all sweetheart. Enrage, you're lucky to have him. He's a great asset: and a over-all faction mate for ya'll.
    • I respect LegendaryBis: I've known him for a while now. Since he practically started the Game. He's also good people. He just plays to have fun: Since afterall - this is a GAME. Even though we hardly talk anymore.
    • I respect Carnivorix: He's a great Barb as well, has a funny sense of humor: and is over-all easy to get along with.
    • I also respect you Sheswes: You have never gone out of your way: to harass, belittle me as a player: and over-all I like you as a wiz: and you hit hard as hell. I also like you: because you are one of the Old-School PK'ers that would run around with defected/WildRiver/SONofPWN/TurkishVirus/xForbidden (Original)
    Just: Over-all - I wish people would think before they start their flaming. "Who's got the Bigger Cash-flo" Doesn't always mean: "Who has the most Skill"
    I would personally: P.K. More: but in all honestly: what is it worth: to waste coin on Scrolls, etc. When Anytime you're alone: 3-4 if not 6-7 people come out of the woodworks to gank? That isn't fun.

Not to mention: after being Ganked: being smack-talked: and told how worthless you are, as a person: player.

Lastly: I know this post is just falling on deaf-ears.

anyways: have fun.
    Sorry for the wall of text.
    ♥Aneurysmal
  • Biscuiteater - Heavens Tear
    Biscuiteater - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What the hell you mean bring back the real me, Fimmel there has only ever been one me, you know this. If you see my name in this game it is me.

As far as cash shopping sure I do it too but only when I have enough in game coin to gold trade. My RL coin dump is reserved for TW charms if i cannot farm those during the week.

My diffination of the true cash shoppers is those that put in LOADS of RL cash into this game.

cat shoppers or those multi client guys that buy shiit cheap and sell for more, lots of those here too.
  • Gyonax - Heavens Tear
    Gyonax - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL!!!

OMG! Biscuiteater, you need to get your facts straight, BRO. Finding my name in this thread is just the funniest thing. I have been involved in five PK situations in all of my 102 levels, and they were all in the cube.

I don't know you, I have never spoken a word to you, have never squad with you, so mind your own business how much RL Cash I spent on this game.
  • Sumona - Heavens Tear
    Sumona - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As far as cash shopping sure I do it too but only when I have enough in game coin to gold trade. My RL coin dump is reserved for TW charms if i cannot farm those during the week.

I like you bis... but your not fooling much people with that. It kinda annoys me to hear you talk about other people and their cash shopping, when I have heard you myself talk about buying gold. AND I know you spent TONS on packs (especially when anni packs first came out) and I even remember you being upset when all you got was ****. But judging from your gear, you got some nice stuff as well eh?

My diffination of the true cash shoppers is those that put in LOADS of RL cash into this game.

Cash shopping is cash shopping..whether you do it a lot or not.

But.. I advise that you just stop being so judgmental..or just tell the truth. (not trying to be mean btw)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I've never seen Gyo talk like that.. b:shocked
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hell me either tbh mystic...hope no1 wakes the sleeping giant b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sumona - Heavens Tear
    Sumona - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I guess I should be scared as well..b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    IKR? Don't **** Gyonax off b:shocked

Although, if Gyo did PK, I wouldn't wanna run into him.. b:shocked
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    I dont have a problem with Cash shopping its how this game goes around.My question is even if what was said about Gyonax is true or not there is more ppl.... why do some ppl spend so much RL money to PVE and not pk or tw? u dont really need such ubber gear for instances.....

Just been wondering not trolling or flaming anyone.

• Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Simply: To be the best! And Gyo is the best barb HT has, gears and skills wise.
    As Mystic said, if he would pk i wouldnt wanna run into his way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2010
    • Sorry for not defining: Pocket Cleric.
    • biscuiteater has been my personal barb for ages. He's a good friend of mine, and a great barb. Not to mention it's a running joke. I save his ****: and he saves mine. I hope this doesn't look poorly upon him: by people miss-translating what I've said.
    • We all also know: if Gyro P.K.'d he would be beastly. Just because he doesn't, doesn't mean people should discredit him, as a player. This Server: Over-all is P.V.E (Player Versus Enviroment).
    • Tsungfai: Doesn't P.K. <-But has many Cat-shops.
    • Suntear: Does only P.K. Occassionally.<-Has many constantly-running Cat-shops.
    • Daji: Just keep him out of it. He DOES NOT GET HIMSELF INVOLVED in the ****-talking. In my honest opinion: I'd prefer' that Cash-shopper's in General Would just do the Theodore Roosevelt (Teddy R.) Method... "Speak Softly: and carry a big stick."
    • Yes: it is nice: that you baught your gear: but there is no reason: to smack-talk, trash-talk and over-all bad-mouth people that do Farm, and work for their gear. Do have some respect.
    • I respect Fimmelpotze: He's cool: He doesn't really trash-talk: and he just has fun.
    • I respect Mystic-Night: He's a over-all sweetheart. Enrage, you're lucky to have him. He's a great asset: and a over-all faction mate for ya'll.
    • I respect LegendaryBis: I've known him for a while now. Since he practically started the Game. He's also good people. He just plays to have fun: Since afterall - this is a GAME. Even though we hardly talk anymore.
    • I respect Carnivorix: He's a great Barb as well, has a funny sense of humor: and is over-all easy to get along with.
    • I also respect you Sheswes: You have never gone out of your way: to harass, belittle me as a player: and over-all I like you as a wiz: and you hit hard as hell. I also like you: because you are one of the Old-School PK'ers that would run around with defected/WildRiver/SONofPWN/TurkishVirus/xForbidden (Original)
    Just: Over-all - I wish people would think before they start their flaming. "Who's got the Bigger Cash-flo" Doesn't always mean: "Who has the most Skill"
    I would personally: P.K. More: but in all honestly: what is it worth: to waste coin on Scrolls, etc. When Anytime you're alone: 3-4 if not 6-7 people come out of the woodworks to gank? That isn't fun.

Not to mention: after being Ganked: being smack-talked: and told how worthless you are, as a person: player.

Lastly: I know this post is just falling on deaf-ears.

anyways: have fun.
    Sorry for the wall of text.

eeeerm.... i think u didnt understand the idea of that "huge" WAT? b:surrender ur previous post had so tiny letters that i didnt even bother to read it b:surrender

angry Gyo... = oooooo Godzilla!!!b:shocked
    Gyo is the best pve barb w/o doubt... if u dont believe.. try to solo BH SoT faster than he did b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Because Gyonax is hardcore badass. He is so badass he uses his awesome gear just to PvE. If he wanted to go PvP, he would be sporting nothing less than Rank 12 because he is bombastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol, Gyo's upset about his name being brought up in the thread and now there's an entire page about how awesome Gyo is... Which I agree with. Heck, somebody start a "Gyonax the sleeping Giant" thread. I used to love doing Rebirth with him in the early days. It was like watching a drag race with steering. Gyo hops up on the hill, revvs up with wood buff, mobs get close (ready), mobs get closer (set), mobs start aggro (go!), slingshots through the mobs at high speed back to me, Aldafir starts aoe craziness, thehate's barrage goes up, random wizard's db's going crackhead, random veno's in middle of casting nova... suddenly all mobs are dead and back to the hill goes Gyo, slowly revving his engines for the next charge. Btw, these were back in the days that maybe 15 of us had access to unicorn forest, so Gyo, keep up the epic, and I fear seeing you in pk or at the helm of a catapult.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I couldn't agree more with all the posts above me. Gyo is so hax and good at what he does, I really didn't see the point in mentioning his name in this:
    Best Cash Barb Gyonax damn bro how much coin u gonna spend

Oh, and I did LOL as well, but that was because of Gyo's reaction. I've never seen him like that, quit trying to wake up the sleeping giant. I really wouldn't want to run into Gyo in TW while he's pulling a cata, he'd probably be able to rush all the way to our towers effortlessly while 2 squads are trying to take him down or something. b:laugh

Oh and before you bash someone like that, at least spell their name correctly first. I fixed it for you. b:chuckle

This page has turned into a Gyo dedication page.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • whateverwhatever
    whateverwhatever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL who cares about gyonax, I played this game for over a year and saw him like twice... EVER. So he doesnt affect pk or pve to me.

"I also respect you Sheswes: You have never gone out of your way: to harass, belittle me as a player: and over-all I like you as a wiz: and you hit hard as hell. I also like you: because you are one of the Old-School PK'ers that would run around with defected/WildRiver/SONofPWN/TurkishVirus/xForbidden (Original)"

That is such a lie dude... I killed that guy once and like... He pmed me forever... I ended up blacklisting him.

The only people to ever beat me legitimately in a 1v1 are mystic-night, biscuit-eater, xforbidden, torm,and queenbii

I say i'm the best. I could kill you and leave you mad for days. And then I could belittle your faction. And make a mockery of your leaders. Make a mockery of this game and the institutions that you have established. I also go on your forums and advertise other games:
    http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=65548

GET YOUR FREE SC2 BETA KEY WITH PREORDER, or buy it from me on ebay.

I also get the most threads locked. I"M THE BEST.
This discussion has been closed.