Who wanted the Anniversary packs Back Poll?

Options

Comments

• _River_ - Lost City
    _River_ - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I'd like to kick them down some stairs.

I'll carry them back up so you can push them down again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Two words.
    Facepalm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Boned - Lost City
    Boned - Lost City Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Second time I'll be creative. Anyone have a hammer and some razor wire? Maybe a metal bat..?
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    Murtoge - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Nah . . . not push. DROP KICK!
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Second time I'll be creative. Anyone have a hammer and some razor wire? Maybe a metal bat..?
    I <3 you.
    Nah . . . not push. DROP KICK!

You'd miss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

and then I'll be a second person to carry them back up... be a more efficient way to throw them down the stairs.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • natedog97
    natedog97 Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anniversary is a once a year thing not..

1 month

2 week break

then start the party again...

If thats what you devs, and marketing people believe then I need to find out where you guys are at cause you know how to throw a party.

But seriously GTFO with the stupid Packs not many people liked them in the first place and now you bring them back... BRILLIANT
  • ulrejaz85
    ulrejaz85 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Come on guys, give them (the GMs) a break, they need all the $$$$ they can get, all they see is $$$$ (maybe it has something to do with ****?). The global recession is biting into their..... (let's just say a place where the sun don't shine, somewhere slightly above the hips), if people are buying then they are selling..... get ready for hyper inflation people (Robert Mugabe would be proud).

They could call it differently though..... something like Halloween Packs, Thanks Giving packs, X'mas packs, New Year packs, Summer Vacation packs etc.

I voted "No" by the way, but like all votes; where $$$$ is concerned, your votes mean nothing. b:chuckle
  • TheTruper - Lost City
    TheTruper - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I has a pimp hand.
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Why kill them fast when you can torture them to death? Amateurs.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

omg teach me ur ways! b:victory
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

I don't have time to deal with them. :/ Just get them away from me b:angry

<3 Adroit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

can i push the devs down with them?

*note 22 to 200+ hmm i think we know what the publice wants -.-;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I don't have time to deal with them. :/ Just get them away from me b:angry

<3 Adroit

Thats no fun!
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    omg teach me ur ways! b:victory
    I would but I don't want to get banned. I can be very violent. >:]
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thats no fun!

I just want to get rid of nubs like you D<

The stupid anni packs are gonna be the death of me. Q.Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haveablast
    haveablast Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Hello, this is not toward any particular post just an Observation b:victory

IMHO it has been proven, popularity of the masses gets results. If you feel the Anni packs are bashing the economy, dont buy them. From what I have seen my vote is NO- NO i wont purchase. As for Gold sales, well if no one is buying at the 500k price SUPPLY and DEMAND will have to take effect on prices leveling. I for one really see no point in the whole bit. If I need an item I done use real $$ for it NO NO NO says I, simply use your logic, maybe even set up a mule to cat shop in and sell when your not on your main. Postbox works wonders. Lastly quitting is not the answer, an active voice, active account is required.... kinda like QQing about the president and not voting DONT EFFING DO IT. it is your right to do, and say as you will... i vote UP WITH HOPE , smoke some DOPE and dont buy the ANNI pack. b:laugh (i dont smoke dope, just felt it went with my rants. THX

HAVEABLAST with what ever you do!
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NO. I'm very very irate about this. Its bad enough that the game has been half ruined by people getting lunar/ff gold gear without doing any work. I'm happy there are plenty of rewards from the packs, however to keep it going for a second month? That's overkill.

There's no fun left in lunar, warsong, or FF anymore. For those about to argue with me on the FF, if you pay attention to the drops, there is a chance to get greens and golds from the bosses in there.

PK'ing/TW'ing is now one sided for those that are incredibly rich in game cause they spend all their in game lives farming or merchanting instead of actual playing or those that cash shop.

Where's the fun now?? Where's the idea of actually "playing" the game to get this stuff???????? Sorry, if I wanted to spend money to buy endgame gear, I'd demand all of that gear in cash shop instead. It would be cheaper, but definitely easier.

Way to ruin the game guys... seriously....
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • TheTruper - Lost City
    TheTruper - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Thats no fun!

YOU WANNA GO?

I'll spend a couple g's on the anny packs...

then own you with my new PWNZ gear...

and get called a nub again and again

>.<

FML
  • PillageNRape - Lost City
    PillageNRape - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

I thought that i was gonna be that cause b:angry
  • Ryohki - Harshlands
    Ryohki - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Two words.
    Facepalm.

Lawl. Couldn't agree more... b:surrender

This creates an unstable economy for those of us who can't cash shop.
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options

hehe . . . I'll be the death of ya. b:chuckle
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Heh... some barb-wire, lemon juice and some ice w/salt would be great right now. :P. Esp for the people voting "Yes". but, for some reason I have a sinking suspicion that it is the GM's voting "Yes".

So, to the people voting "yes"

I hope you guys fall into a hole filled w/shattered glass and barb-wire. Then get soaked in lemon-juice. I heard it burns. lol. Then, if you manage to make it out - someone give them a good old ice and salt burn. lol.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    At the time of this response 90%+ against the return, to which I agree, even though I did benefit greatly off the first time.

Hmm, lets think about this, they "destroyed" the in game economy by making gold prices 3x or greater what they were before the event, about 1/3 of my close friends no longer are capable of playing because of this without dedicating greater than half of their day to farming to be able to play without paying.

The packs made gear that is definately worth working for or at least a huge status symbol appear as if you just spent large quantities of money. (I was 3/4 of the way to earning the boots.) Lunar gear: worth farming if you want it, now, not so much so. Cube neck: omg, you worked your **** off for that. Warsong belt: who the hell did you manipulate into running that with you that much? Unicorn helm: wtf, it's not worth that much work in unicorn (unless you're a veno). Now, none of these gear pieces are worth farming for (with the possible exception of lunar).

Frostland: Has now been virtually destroyed when I had just gotten to the point that I'd be able to do it the old way and earn excellent armor pieces that are no longer obtainable because of how the update affected the game. That would have been a huge status symbol to which even experienced players would OMG at. Now only two extremely crappy weapons are obtainable by farming and a few worthless pieces of gear are obtainable by "luck". I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd like a re-establishment of the old frostland even at a slightly decreased difficulty/part composition requirement... It was something besides leveling before, it was a challenge worth facing.

Positives of anniversary packs: those without time to work endlessly for amazing gear now have the potential to obtain it with greater ease. ... ... ...
    That's it.

Mixed emotions: Those with enough money to invest can compete without effort. People can obtain status with their wallets.

Negatives(other than above): People can virtually buy their levels and reach high levels without obtaining skill in play creating a breed of worthless high level players that are mixed into the quality players that worked our asses off from day one. (though I will be taking advantage of this with the new classes, I'm tired of leveling new chars and have learned the gameplay well enough to adapt)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    NO. I'm very very irate about this. Its bad enough that the game has been half ruined by people getting lunar/ff gold gear without doing any work. I'm happy there are plenty of rewards from the packs, however to keep it going for a second month? That's overkill.

There's no fun left in lunar, warsong, or FF anymore. For those about to argue with me on the FF, if you pay attention to the drops, there is a chance to get greens and golds from the bosses in there.

PK'ing/TW'ing is now one sided for those that are incredibly rich in game cause they spend all their in game lives farming or merchanting instead of actual playing or those that cash shop.

Where's the fun now?? Where's the idea of actually "playing" the game to get this stuff???????? Sorry, if I wanted to spend money to buy endgame gear, I'd demand all of that gear in cash shop instead. It would be cheaper, but definitely easier.

Way to ruin the game guys... seriously....
    I'd call you a name thief but you can kick my ****.....

and you're right. I wanna PLAY to get good gear, not PAY. :(

GM's you fail me </3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Umm hello.. didn't u see the PERFECT GOLD HAMMER in the Boutique? Who needs a metal bat when you can buy one of those useful tools as an instrument!!! Then you can use the anniversary pack as a distraction as well.

Btw... seriously, was a key too much to think of to open a chest?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    haveablast wrote: »
    kinda like QQing about the president and not voting DONT EFFING DO IT
    I'd vote if I would be given a real choice. Usually it's just 'vote for the lesser evil'. So then why would I bother to vote? And it's only normal to QQ when **** like that happens.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    like em, but NO

likewise my friendb:surrender
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • _River_ - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Umm hello.. didn't u see the PERFECT GOLD HAMMER in the Boutique? Who needs a metal bat when you can buy one of those useful tools as an instrument!!! Then you can use the anniversary pack as a distraction as well.

Btw... seriously, was a key too much to think of to open a chest?

D; buy the hammer and give in to the gm's evil!!!! Q.Q

And yeah...key would have been cooler. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murtoge - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Dang, 25 people voted yes. We need a bigger set of stairs . . .
This discussion has been closed.