I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    PWI is dying and we all know it.

Save me ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    Kylley - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Save me ;_;

not sure i canb:chuckle

But i dont think that PWI is dying, it just become a lot too much easier for zen chargerb:surrender

Personnally, im going to play the hard way and not buy the anniversary packsb:victory
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    Rayder, Sharptooth Wolfling: main pet
    Lyro, Guardian Wolf: magic tank, dder
    Kowlin: lurer
    Flameche, Blazing Pheonix
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
  • menolly
    menolly Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think y'all need to keep in mind that these items are very rare to get in the anniversary packs, not every one has these items in it.
  • Cenminator - Dreamweaver
    Cenminator - Dreamweaver Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hmmm? lvl cap 105 so lvl 80-95 gear is endgame right? why all the crying? just go play the game or quit and go back to whatever mmo you think even remotely competes with this one
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hmmm? lvl cap 105 so lvl 80-95 gear is endgame right? why all the crying? just go play the game or quit and go back to whatever mmo you think even remotely competes with this one
    atm that is lvl cap but it will be raise in the coming future or at least I hope
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    atm that is lvl cap but it will be raise in the coming future or at least I hope

=O.O= ... Maybe thats why they put the endgame gears in the anniversary packs.
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    BigBro, Crystalline Magmite: tanker (Yes i finally have a magmite, my bro gave me his cause he got a Walker b:surrender )
    edited September 2009
    prob but ppl keep saying pwi is dead makes me lmfao
    can't wait till it blows up in there face
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

I wanna see the new race =^.^=
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
    edited September 2009
    I wanna see the new race =^.^=
    me too, can't wait for the new Expansion this winterb:laugh
  • viktorbg
    viktorbg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Same thing happen in PW-MY , and its dead now... (2 empty servers with price of gold 800k cuz of this "lucky" boxes).
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    viktorbg wrote: »
    Same thing happen in PW-MY , and its dead now... (2 empty servers with price of gold 800k cuz of this "lucky" boxes).

b:shockedYOURE KIDDING?! NO WAY!b:shocked
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
  • XShinryu - Sanctuary
    XShinryu - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    maybe im not high lv, but i dont understand why people complaing about this pack

if the lv cap incrase, with the winter expansion, then the "end game gear" will be nothing, `cause there will be 90/100+ armors, with better bonuses

the gold prices, its obvius why it incrased, `cause this packs, people want to get gems, weapon or whatever pack gives. and cash shoppers know, that some non-CSers will pay more coins, in order to get good items

when this event ends, the gold prices in all servers will go down, to their normal price or maybe lower, because players will dont have to much coins, and cant pay 600k for 1 coin (at least this is on my server)...so if CSers want to keep getting profit they will need to lower the price till ingame economy go back to normal...at this point the CSers still have advantage over non-CSers players, but if a player can manage to get the new armors, weapon, etc. they can easly sell these items for high prices, and recover all coins the lost

P.S: sorry for gramatical mistakes, my original language isnt English
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    maybe im not high lv, but i dont understand why people complaing about this pack

if the lv cap incrase, with the winter expansion, then the "end game gear" will be nothing, `cause there will be 90/100+ armors, with better bonuses

the gold prices, its obvius why it incrased, `cause this packs, people want to get gems, weapon or whatever pack gives. and cash shoppers know, that some non-CSers will pay more coins, in order to get good items

when this event ends, the gold prices in all servers will go down, to their normal price or maybe lower, because players will dont have to much coins, and cant pay 600k for 1 coin (at least this is on my server)...so if CSers want to keep getting profit they will need to lower the price till ingame economy go back to normal...at this point the CSers still have advantage over non-CSers players, but if a player can manage to get the new armors, weapon, etc. they can easly sell these items for high prices, and recover all coins the lost

P.S: sorry for gramatical mistakes, my original language isnt English

b:surrenderCome on, it cant be 600k on Sanctuary =>.<=, thats gotta be a bad jokeb:surrender
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
  • XShinryu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    i played yesterday, and found the AH NPC (finally xD), and the prices were 500k+
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    i played yesterday, and found the AH NPC (finally xD), and the prices were 500k+

There =^.^=, you played yesterday and when ive been able to log in for a few mins today, golds were around 300, 400k.
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
  • Roov - Heavens Tear
    Roov - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Finally someone else sees what this all could, emphasis on could, mean. Maybe end game gear is being given away because it will no longer be end game gear. Maybe with future content finding a few with this gear for your squad will allow those willing to farm the mats able to do so. Everyone's saying how hard Lunar is, so much so that few do it, well now maybe more will. And seeing so-and-so with this that or the other thing will encourage more to work for those items. Those instances are there and few do them, once they are out there others will have to work those places to compete. Not a bad thing IMO, far better to be motivated than stagnate.

None of this maybe anywhere close to what will happen, just another possibility. Eh, but what do I know?

Maybe those kicking and screaming are right, the sky really is falling and they should all run away.
  • XShinryu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    see?..price are decrasing

i wasnt able to play today, cause the auto-patch..1.5 hours of download, and when finally it finished, there was an error

still downloading the manual patch b:sad
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Finally someone else sees what this all could, emphasis on could, mean. Maybe end game gear is being given away because it will no longer be end game gear. Maybe with future content finding a few with this gear for your squad will allow those willing to farm the mats able to do so. Everyone's saying how hard Lunar is, so much so that few do it, well now maybe more will. And seeing so-and-so with this that or the other thing will encourage more to work for those items. Those instances are there and few do them, once they are out there others will have to work those places to compete. Not a bad thing IMO, far better to be motivated than stagnate.

None of this maybe anywhere close to what will happen, just another possibility. Eh, but what do I know?

Maybe those kicking and screaming are right, the sky really is falling and they should all run away.

But you have to keep in mind it takes as much xp to get from 104-105 as it takes to get from 1-104

yeah, I don't see anyone going past 105
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    see?..price are decrasing

i wasnt able to play today, cause the auto-patch..1.5 hours of download, and when finally it finished, there was an error

still downloading the manual patch b:sad

I wasnt able to play all week since Tuesday morningb:cry(except a few mins today) and all i know about what is going is what i can read on the forums. So i cant see myself how things are turning.

Stupid slow internet connection at school dormsb:angry I want to play!b:sad

Edit: =>.>=... Im so QQing there =>.<= sorry all...
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
  • idontneedanick
    idontneedanick Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Players that 'earn' gear are leaving. Players that 'buy' gear like it just fine.

It isnt difficult to see why PWI took this approach ... more money.

What they may not have considered ... or perhaps care about ... is the nature of the game with the servers filled with kredit kard killers. I have seen this before. As soon as the really high level gear becomes fairly easy to obtain ... the game becomes cheapened and a little more trivial.

For my money ... the real talent is leaving.

They are disenchanted and now hear the sirens song ...
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009

pwi is dead... partially, pvp (which is what most ppl play pwi in the first place for) has been completely tipped to the CSers. If you play for PvE then... it wont affect you at all (besides seeing ppl kill bosses much faster than you do).
  • XShinryu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    i have very bad luck, almost all games i played are ruined cause CSers -.-

i had a good feeling about PWI: "wow, it looks nice...wow!, u can fly!...where is the download button?....ehhh...oh, there...waaa!!..6.5 hours of download!...b:cry"

i will not play till event ends, and economy go back to normal

the game isnt dead, there are still people playing, this is maybe only a bad patch (i think), we will only see if game is dead, when september ends (<.<, thats a Green Day music xD)
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009

i had a good feeling about PWI: "wow, it looks nice...wow!, u can fly!...where is the download button?....ehhh...oh, there...waaa!!..6.5 hours of download!...b:cry"

the game isnt dead, there are still people playing, this is maybe only a bad patch (i think), we will only see if game is dead, when september ends (<.<, thats a Green Day music xD)

Dude...at your lvl cash shop items are not important, you could lvlup and then grind for money till the event is over. But, its your choice.
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
  • lmaonade1xp
    lmaonade1xp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009

people are saying pwi is "dead" as in it is broken, too high of advantages for too little people.
  • XShinryu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Dude...at your lvl cash shop items are not important, you could lvlup and then grind for money till the event is over. But, its your choice.

if this patch will really kill the game, its a waste to play, i could use that time to something better, ima go to wait and see what happen
  • MaiaElais - Lost City
    MaiaElais - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    This thread and everything the OP said;

facepalm.jpg
    ~Carpe Diem~
  • Kylley - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    if this patch will really kill the game, its a waste to play, i could use that time to something better, ima go to wait and see what happen

...Good point =>.>=

Im still going to play XD
    Hi! =^.^=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Main pets:
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Facepalm.jpg

What I've heard so far from this thread is the OP going:

THIS EVENT IS GREAT I DONT HAVE TO FARM MY END GAME GEAR ANYMORE!!!

P.S: Miziorie loves this font color
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Hallepaurion - Dreamweaver
    Hallepaurion - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OK... stay with me here...

Maybe this is actually a BRILLIANT strategy from PWI. I can't tell you how many posts I've read (and written) about the price of Gold.

Then came Jolly Jones... who was going to suck coins out of circulation and bring gold back down to "reasonable" levels (understanding that 'reasonable' is a VERY subjective term) :)

SOO... He came, he went... gold moved marginally down... got as low as 170k on DW.

But it pretty quickly moved back to that magic 200k+ marker.

OK... are you still with me...
    How do u get people to spend the ENORMOUS amount of coins they obviously have sitting around still?? basically CREATE A LOTTERY! And thus Anniversary boxes exist.

SURELY, by the end of all this, people's "coin" resources are going to be pretty much used up... what happens then?

Economy has to settle back down because people don't have any more coins to inflate it with!

OF COURSE, the only problem I can see with this theory is...
    If those who HAD huge amounts of coins, bought gold, bought boxes, got really valuable stuff, sell that really valuable stuff in game... they still end up with a huge amount of coins. SO the rich may get richer and the poor, poorer...

I hope that's not the case. But all in all, I think this could be a REALLY smart move for PWI :)
    (my 2 coins worth)
This discussion has been closed.