PWI is NOT dead...Nor Dying..

Comments

• Vidish - Sanctuary
    Vidish - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Try this:
    We should be the ones to have it because we worked hard and put in the time and effort to acquire these items.

If your not willing to put in the time and effort it takes to get the high level equips, then you don't deserve them.

Perhaps PWI should make various anniversary boxes (like supply stash which gives different price at different level) and put warsoul/lunar price at box for level 80+ or 90+ (only people at level 80+ can buy/use the box).
    Just suggestion.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    soo if lvl100 is end of game ?
    whats this then ?
    mmmmw.jpg
    a weapon that no1 will ever use ? perhaps ?

do u have any idea of how hard is to reach lvl 105, figures 115!!

btw for those who say this weapon is a fake it's actually a mold dropped from the archosaur invasion event, kinda useless
    ever heard of pw [other region] ??? :O :O end gear my behind XD

aww thought we was famz sry
    (althought being or not being "endgame" gear doesn't justify aniway the lottery for gear that takes normally months to have) as I said level 105 is currently too hard and long to reach, so unless pwi change the exp required to level up (and I don't think so) those gear will be endgame, yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow those axes seem to suck real hard! xD

Determination? Determined to die?

If that is end game gear I will stick to Calloused Lionheart Hatchets.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    1) Those axes suc b:surrender

2) 168mill and NO ONE can use them and the lvl cap not even above 105 b:chuckle

> IF someone buys these...LOLOLOLOLOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if 105 is end game tell me now spare me my time pls b:bye
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Eternalnub - Heavens Tear
    Eternalnub - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    a weapon that no1 will ever use ? perhaps ?

do u have any idea of how hard is to reach lvl 105, figures 115!!

did u also know that lvl100-105 is made so hard that ppl would stop lvling at 100

why there is fb109 why those weapons drops have u checked pwdatabase or ecatomb there is stuffs for lvl130+
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2009

They not not raised the level cap...YET.

FB109 is not open to farm yet, but with the upcoming expansion, one can only speculate.

Beside have you seen the exp needed to get to 105 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    TRANSLATION:

"You guys figured out how to get the weapons, put in an immense amount of work and achieved it. We're too lazy and useless and are just looking for instant gratification so it's good that we can simply buy our way to the best stuff in a few clicks. Why should anyone ever have to work for anything?"

Sorry GM but that's all I read from this guy's posts. Yes, the higher levels sound elitist, blah blah blah but here's a newsflash, there's nothing we've done that can't be repeated by those willing to put in the time. Just because you guys can't be bothered doesn't make it right.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth - the ones I put on the page weren't enough for you?

I'm all for running the cave however many times it takes, and collecting the mats, and making the weapon with my own bare hands.

If I get to that point, I will certainly try to do that myself. I'm looking forward to it!

Not because I want a weapon that no one else has - because I want a weapon that I made with my own hands. The sense of accomplishment I get from doing all that hard work myself (for *me*) is not diminished because some lucky SOB got one with a lottery ticket, or bought it off of some lucky lvl 40 veno with a winning lottery ticket.

If the person who opens his wallet, and hits the lucky pack and gets the prize is happy with it, then more power to him. *He's happy* - why is that bad? And why does *your* happiness revolve around whether the other guy is miserable?

Yea, It sucks. Yea, it was a mistake by PW. Do you really need to have *your* enjoyment of the game destroyed by someone *elses* actions? Aren't you in control of your own player?

Yes, I understand PvP is thrown all over the place by this flood of SuperWeapons. But every serious PvP player I've spoken with and whose messages I've read, *to a man*, tells me to "Man Up, Nancy" if I even *think* about complaining about how I am treated on the server.

Play the game, or don't. Make it fun, or make it personal. Whatever lights your wick.

RedMenace

\gawd, you'd think a Black Muslim Kenyan just got elected to the presidency, or something
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You obviously don't understand the effort it takes to get one...
    Gluck trying b:victory
    edited September 2009
    why don't u reach 105 in the meanwhile since u think it is so easy
    did u also know that lvl100-105 is made so hard that ppl would stop lvling at 100

why there is fb109 why those weapons drops have u checked pwdatabase or ecatomb there is stuffs for lvl130+
    for the future, but it will require years before we can someone 109 :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jukeii - Harshlands
    Jukeii - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't see how people playing a game deserve better stuff than those working in RL.

Actually, I give more credit to people doing something of their lifes. No one forced you to farm mats & gears for weeks. Sometime I feel like people play this game only to become someone '' Important '' among others.. or what you call a '' Factor ''. This is completely ridiculous, we're all here to enjoy ourselves and play the game, not to complain about it. Who cares about Jack getting his gear with monies? What's it gonna change in your life seriously? Is that all you have to do, care about what others own in video game? if you don't like it, you know what to do and no need to make a thread about it.
  • xtat1c
    xtat1c Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    90+ - 10% maybe less in the new servers
    people under lvl 90 - 90%

were all looking at this as gamers point of view.. yes this event is a slap on the face to those who worked hard for their gear and working hard to get "end game gear equipt"

now look at it as pwi point of view(business pov). keep 90% happy , especially their zen users, so now they have a reason to keep levling to use their new top notch gear.

sad but true to story, now i myself as a 90+ all we gotta do is either live with it or suck it up. I was a everyday gamer now.. i barely play anymore and eventually wont play anymore. this is not a crying threat (that QQ thing is annoying as hell lol) but we have to understand that pwi is a business and money is more important to keeping "hardcore gamers" happy
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    They not not raised the level cap...YET.

FB109 is not open to farm yet, but with the upcoming expansion, one can only speculate.

Beside have you seen the exp needed to get to 105 b:shocked

ye but iff full expansion i bet there more possiblity's to gain maybe ... i hope so turn of the somthing hehe will see 105 shoudnt be that hard knowing 150 is there maybe not here yet and even tho its same game i cant say there name lawllllll .... and gm still didnt reply ... idk im getting doubts about it now too wish i gotten an answer out of good service ...
    edited September 2009

so u think that when they raise lvl cap they keep that same exp limit per lvl like its now..that lvl104-105 need same exp as lvl1-104 ? :P
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't see how people playing a game deserve better stuff than those working in RL.

Actually, I give more credit to people doing something of their lifes. No one forced you to farm mats & gears for weeks. Sometime I feel like people play this game only to become someone '' Important '' among others.. or what you call a '' Factor ''. This is completely ridiculous, we're all here to enjoy ourselves and play the game, not to complain about it. Who cares about Jack getting his gear with monies? What's it gonna change in your life seriously? Is that all you have to do, care about what others own in video game? if you don't like it, you know what to do and no need to make a thread about it.

So for example, we're playing football, and one team gets more goals, not because they put more time and effort into playing, but because THEY HAVE JOBS TOO.

Think if you were a player on the team that had practiced for hours a day, for weeks, just to lose because the other team had a bigger income, you'd be particularly pleased?

Please stop using such an idiotic argument. b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    why don't u reach 105 in the meanwhile since u think it is so easy

lol expantion means only a new map with mobs ? =O says who what where u dunno lol

oh btw i do think gold buyers deserve a bit more they the 1s keeping the game up arent they ?? the 1s that dont U DONT DO **** ... dont complain lol be glad for what u get lmao
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Think if you were a player on the team that had practiced for hours a day, for weeks, just to lose because the other team had a bigger income, you'd be particularly pleased?

Why I hate the Yankees?
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why are people below level 80..talking about end game stuff and arguing with 95+ lol....
  • Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear
    Jhaernyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Yes and thats a soft cap, they dont want people reaching the hard cap to soon (105), since alot of companys have the cap level easy to reach, players get there and then leave until nxt cap expansion.
    By having a soft cap it still gives people a goal to strive for,however
    impossible it is.
    if they raise the cap level to say 115, then they can safely remove the soft cap xp from the current endgame levels (100-105)(if they make it easier to level up to 100 then thats fail).
    Player will then be able to level from 100-110 at a steady pace and the next new "omg have you seen the xp needed" soft cap will be 111-115
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    so u think that when they raise lvl cap they keep that same exp limit per lvl like its now..that lvl104-105 need same exp as lvl1-104 ? :P

Very likely not (which isn't right) but then that would make it a waste of your time to level further than 100 until they raise the level cap which means...

lvl cap 105 = endgame gear 90-100

Edit; Point, Set, Match.
    edited September 2009
    Yes and thats a soft cap, they dont want people reaching the hard cap to soon (105), since alot of companys have the cap level easy to reach, players get there and then leave until nxt cap expansion.
    By having a soft cap it still gives people a goal to strive for,however
    impossible it is.
    if they raise the cap level to say 115, then they can safely remove the soft cap xp from the current endgame levels (100-105)(if they make it easier to level up to 100 then thats fail).
    Player will then be able to level from 100-110 at a steady pace and the next new "omg have you seen the xp needed" soft cap will be 111-115

this is what i mean but uhm people dont understand =)
    edited September 2009

Bad example tbh, since thats what happens in most sports, the team with the most money can buy the best players, so their $ gives them an advantage
  • Casario - Lost City
    Casario - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009

umm because they actually played the game O.o?

i dont expect to spend months playing a game then get a car or something in real life. Why should it work the other way?

oops i made the text giant XD
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Bad example tbh, since thats what happens in most sports, the team with the most money can buy the best players, so their $ gives them an advantage

i thought professional teams have a salary cap?
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    So for example, we're playing football, and one team gets more goals, not because they put more time and effort into playing, but because THEY HAVE JOBS TOO.

Please stop using such an idiotic argument. b:cute

THIS, i absolutely agree.
    Why are people below level 80..talking about end game stuff and arguing with 95+ lol....

You should know better than to judge people based on their avatars, you don't know if we've leveled higher in other servers/versions of the game. Besides, even a beginer can have sound arguments... THis kind of reasoning doesn't make you right, it only makes you a bigot.
    edited September 2009
    i thought professional teams have a salary cap?

Depends where you are from football, to me is soccer to some b:laugh.

And no soccer teams dont have a salary cap.
  • Jukeii - Harshlands
    Jukeii - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Frankly, I wouldn't care losing at all since I would be playing for fun.

All I'm saying is that I refuse to believe that playing a game is considered as ' Work '. It doesn't make sense at all. You guys are supposed to enjoy yourselves.. Not ' WORK ' for your equip.

I'm starting to think that the real problem here is ppl taking this game way too seriously.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    What is this CSers vs. F2Pers?

Can't we agree that the game needs both?

The CSers to pay the bills, and the F2Pers to fill the server/grind for mats and coins/be PvP fodder.

My point is that there needs to be some balance.

A good portion of the current crop of F2Pers is displeased that the balance has shifted so dramatically over one night. The only action F2Pers can take that will influence the game, is to downright quit. If this update truly was bad enough, then they will quit.

The questions that remain include:

1. How many will leave?
    2. Will any F2Pers replace them?
    3. If no one does, is this still a F2P game?
    4. Will the CSers leave once the F2Pers leave? (This being the most important one, since I'm sure this is PWI's priority.)

That determines whether or not this game is dead or dying.
    I thought professional teams had a salary cap?

Depends on the sport. In baseball, if you go over the salary cap, they simply tax you, and redistribute the money to low income teams (FYI, that means that at one point the Yankees were paying the bulk of the Marlins salary xD).
    edited September 2009
    lol expantion means only a new map with mobs ? =O says who what where u dunno lol

oh btw i do think gold buyers deserve a bit more they the 1s keeping the game up arent they ?? the 1s that dont U DONT DO **** ... dont complain lol be glad for what u get lmao

"ppl like u kill the GAME, txs for currently pumping CASH in the GAME and giving me the chance to play it for FREE"

that's what I should say to anwser the same way u asked that question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Depends where you are from football, to me is soccer to some b:laugh.

And no soccer teams dont have a salary cap.

They do have a cap on how many foreign players they can field, so her argument stands...

Soccer is such a hateful way to call football...

Edit; Rpgs as a genre descend from board games like Chess. You can be a Grand Master n still you won't get a single advantage, won't even get to go first.
This discussion has been closed.