Where did your character name come from?

Options

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you never suprise me sing b:laugh

tell us about your name pwetty b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • DumbIedore - Sanctuary
    DumbIedore - Sanctuary Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well, my name is somewhat obvious where it came from. But why did I chose it?

I am not a giant Harry Potter fanatic, but I have read all the books. When it comes down to it, I chose to be DumbIedore because I really want to live up to his image. He stands for all that is good and right. He is wise, powerfull, loving, and forgiving. These are all characteristics that I admire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Faction: Myriad
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=343881
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I was bored :3 and was playing COD2 at the time lulz and i had Katie and someone said maybe you should add "kins" to your name and i did lulz xDb:cute

Hey looks it's Katie, still see the ninja in your wall???? 0o
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    tell us about your name pwetty b:dirty

I didnt come up with my name, a GM did on another game, he changed my name cuz he said I look more like a Nadiss...I used Nadal since I liked tennis back then :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    mine is simple

Alexeno = Alexander + Venomancer

Alexander - ander = Alex
    Venomancer - mancer = Veno

Venoalex = fail

Alexeno = b:dirty

wasn't until i had already leveled it past 40, invested 10gold (that i actually bought with RL cash) and also invested my "Sanc Nest Egg" on this character that i realized i shared a very similar name to a rather popular member of Nef >_<;;

hai Alaxana b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lols theres a veno named Quielle >.< we planned to run TTs together to mess with people but we had conflicting schedules v.v

she was really nice tho b:victory
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Tuurlijk - Sanctuary
    Tuurlijk - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Tuurlijk, its a dutch word that i learned from my dutch bf, but ppl, I'M NOT DUTCH! I just liked the word...
    And thats why every day i get whispers i dont understand...b:sad
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Mine is simple:

Alexeno = Alexander + Venomancer

Alexander - ander = Alex
    Venomancer - mancer = Veno

Venoalex = Fail

Alexeno = b:dirty

wasn't until i had already leveled it past 40, invested 10gold (that i actually bought with RL cash) and also invested my "Sanc Nest Egg" on this character that i realized i shared a very similar name to a rather popular member of Nef >_<;;

Hai Alaxana b:bye.

I totally wouldn't have gotten why you picked your name by the way (And I was confusing you for Alaxana too, I thought it was an Alt. x3).

I would've gone with Venalex myself...it sounds like some flashy new prescription drug...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    *poke*

My nick stand's at the end of most popular threads here again xD .
  • Maryfox - Harshlands
    Maryfox - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Maryfox came from my name and the Fox Tail... Before it was Marywolf, a little nonsense to a venomancer having a fox tail o-o.

And the another one, Nescau, came from a thing that I love to drink :P

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_k_sMRRTgK48/SeuyMPgZZ_I/AAAAAAAAA_U/L43asEvJJEg/s400/nescau20.jpg :P
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    the ****ing dictionary.
  • Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary
    Lilah_Orchid - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lilah is one of my favorite names, of course that was taken, so I combined Lilah with my favorite flower the orchid and voila Lilah_Orchid b:chuckle
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i got this name from my big brother..so i don't know where its come from.hahahb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • KevinK - Sanctuary
    KevinK - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My name came from my name x) And i work around it. The K after my name was just random... I thought it'd add the K in kevinK at the end just because my name started with a K. I didn't really care about my name, just so it's not a lame name. My usual names end with SK, representing my first online game faction/clan name/tag. Kevin(SK) FTW
  • Julyett - Sanctuary
    Julyett - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Julyett is my middle name in real life. I'd had some rather elaborate-looking names for my other characters, and I was surprised to find that this wasn't taken. b:victory There's a Cephenrene (from some random fantasy name website), and a Rhysthura (still not sure how the hell I thought of that one).
  • AnamTrial - Sanctuary
    AnamTrial - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anam`Trial is just something I made up for Elder Scrolls IV and it just kinda stuck. I use it for every game I play, and Teh_pwnerer_ is a tribute to the greatest gamer in the world, THE WORLD.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ussi is my nickname in life and chu comes from Pikachu... He's my main in all 3 smash brothers.
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    my name comes from a poem i wrote....... yeh yeh bad **** did sumthin nice,
    any way the basically meaning, exiled 2 darkness from the bad of the world xD prison in a way, nuthin nice an cute bout that :P
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • PrettySammy - Sanctuary
    PrettySammy - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    If anyone knows the anime Tenchi Muyo you may be familiar with a spin off character of Sasami. The Magical Girl Pretty Sammy. Its my ex girls favorite anime, also it was her name too (Sammy).

Cute FTW

PS - Pretty Conquettish BOMBER!

*Emberstorm goes off and there is a dead girl on the ground, . . .wait that my char !* b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't need no pdef, cos I got ... BOOM HEADSHOT !
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    hmm I jus mixed 2 portuguese words nd got a cool name, ppl dont know it but they call me daddyb:cool
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • FataLuiTata - Sanctuary
    FataLuiTata - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Fata lui Tata means " My fathers daughter " in romanian...lol...b:chuckle
  • /Alex/ - Sanctuary
    /Alex/ - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    its my real name... b:laugh
  • Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary
    Fear_Arrows - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I thought I would choose this name to educate people.

Surprised that it wasn't taken and I had only made this character a few months ago.

Also:

Fear_Nothing (Cleric) - I personally think this is a pretty sweet name for a cleric, also relates to my main.

MyBambi (Venomancer) - Bambi is my girlfriend's nickname in real life and veno's are girls so...yea :)
    "damage over time skills are near useless.. the only reason I use any of them is against bosses because the animations for them look pretty good." -Keroman
  • Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary
    Oni_utsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    mm.. i chose the name cos its my manga character's name.. oni means a demon, and utsuki means fourth month/april.. so oni_utsuki for me roughly means "demon of the four moons".. -_-
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Lol, I got it from blade tempest (wiz 59 fire ultie) b:embarrass
    But I designed him like the main character of an anime series that my friend made (she's an art freak :P), and he does elemental stuff, so...worked out pretty well.
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It's a short version of my pen name, Zandora Endegee Pyrite.

No idea where I came up with Zandora, but Endegee & Pyrite are puns off my initials & last name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Well, I couldn't think of a good name (this wasn't my first character and didn't think I would continue to level it). So I just thought of the Kill Bill movie and came up with Hitori_Hanso
  • Myerling - Sanctuary
    Myerling - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Anyone seen Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust? Mayerling was the original name in Japanese, the English translation is Meier Link. i just thought that was a cool name and was like...OMG i just had to make a char with it when something reminded me of the movie b:chuckle
  • WildSakura - Lost City
    WildSakura - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i love cherry blassoms so i use Sakura for almost everything as a username and i love animals so i use lioness cause there strong females
    twilight cause i love the stars at that time not for the book and koi cause in japanses someone specail to you call them that ,and a perrty fishie lolb:laugh
  • YodhAKarnA - Sanctuary
    YodhAKarnA - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I have combined two words:

Yodha means warrior in Sanskrit.
    Karna is considered to be the greatest warrior(archer)/human-being in the epic Mahabharata(worlds longest). Born(virgin birth) to his mother Kunti, he was the son of Surya(the Sun God) and had an armor and earrings attached to his body.Unwilling to face the world as an unwed mother,she placed the baby Karna in a basket and set him afloat on the holy river Ganga. Karna fought against misfortune throughout his life without a single pause and even sacrificed his life to keep his word under all circumstances. He never got his due, but never gave up his efforts.Gods bowed down to his humanity and many admire him for this courage,generosity and is idealized as an inspiration for struggling humanity to not lose heart.
This discussion has been closed.