POST MORE STORIES AND POEMS, PW! =O
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    How many entries are there so far? I'm too lazy to count. >.>

POST MORE STORIES AND POEMS, PW! =O

The artist in me agrees with you.

The greedy side in me wants to put tape over your mouth, so that he has a better shot at winning.

The kid in me likes the frosted side.

But the grown up in me likes the kid in me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The artist in me agrees with you.

The greedy side in me wants to put tape over your mouth, so that he has a better shot at winning.

I agree with you too, actually...does that make me evil or awesome-sauce? >.>
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    "OFF THERE to the right--somewhere--is a large island," said Whitney." It's rather a mystery--"

"What island is it?" Rainsford asked.

[ETC]

I read this story for my English class last year... It's called The Most Dangerous Game and it's by Richard Connell... Plagiarism isn't a very nice thing HatsuHina b:surrender

I think this is a great idea! :D I'm going to put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with! I'm not going to lie, the money would be a great bonus, but just giving the idea of writing a fan-fic about PWI is awesome! Thanks! b:victory

Great job to everybody who already entered and good luck!! You guys are really creative and I know I most likely won't win anything if it's up against this awesome stuff but I know I'll have fun trying. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brylla - Heavens Tear
    Brylla - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Oh, and...
    Any entry made MUST deal with PWI, according to the rules. Sorry, but you lose the game.

...damn, I just lost The Game.

I just lost it too... Thanks... >___<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I agree with you too, actually...does that make me evil or awesome-sauce? >.>

...yes.
    Oh, and...

I just lost it too... Thanks... >___<

...you're welcome. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    konari.. stfu and go hit 90 so i can make you my rb hor.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2009
    Options
    konari.. stfu and go hit 90 so i can make you my rb hor.

NO U Sticky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Chapter 11: The Past of Hojo the V

Hojo came back to the house where the others were and found that Serenity was awake.

"Oh hi, Hojo." Serenity smiled up at him from the bed she was resting in. "Thank you."

Xaldain and Maria both nodded their heads as they stood by Serenity's bedside.

"Without your help, I wouldn't have made the solution in time to save Serenity. I am greatful to you." Xaldain stated.

"It's nothing." Hojo denied the praise. " I have to go. I just saw some rich people pass by." he said, turning back around.

"Hojo, you're not thinking of stealing again are you?" Maria asked with sad eyes.

He looked over his shoulder. "What if I am?"

"It's wrong to do. And you've been at it since we met." she explained.

"It's not like I'm going to kill anyone." he replied. Maria gave him a 'Ya Right' look. "Ok, only if they get in my way." he added.

"Hojo." Maria frowned.

"Well I can't stand here and do nothing! I have to do this for my brother!" he growled before walking out and slamming the door.

"His brother?" Serenity repeated and blinked in confusion.

Maria sighed. "His little brother died a long time ago. Hojo wants his revenge." She shook her head. "He hasn't told me who did it, but they must be very strong for even him."

"What were those herbs for then?" Xaldain thought to himself as he walked outside to find Hojo. "Hojo! Hojo, wait!" he shouted as he ran towards the blademaster that was walking out the West Gates of Archosaur.

"What?" Hojo replied as he turned around to face him.

"You can't keep stealing from people. Even if it is some way to avenge your brother." Xaldain explained.

"You wouldn't understand." he glared at the archer and clenched his fists. "I'm not only trying to get revenge. I'm trying to save him."

"To save him?" Xaldain repeated with a curious and confused facial expression.

"As I said, you wouldn't understand." Hojo's head shot up when he heard several men running towards them. They looked angry too.

"Hey, you!" a man growled.
    "You stole from us in Etherblade!" another added.

"Old friends of your's?" Xaldain asked as he took out his bow and arrow.

"Not really." Hojo responded. "So what if I did?" he replied to the group of blood-thirsty men. He and Xaldain stepped backwards so they were off of Archosaur's ramp and on the grass.

"Your going to pay with your life. You and your little friend." a man with green hair replied as he unshealthed his two swords. He and his group jumped over the guards. They knew they would be attacked by the two guards. They were indeed murderers.

"Stay out of this. This is my battle." Hojo said to Xaldain in a low voice.

"They're planning on killing me too. I don't know about you, but they look like experienced fighters to me." (Red Names) Xaldain said back to Hojo in a whisper. "Face it. You need help."

"Hmph. Whatever. Just don't get in my way." Hojo replied before running towards the leader of the group and drawing his blade. "Stream Strike!" he shouted and a powerful wave emitted through his sword.

"Man, why do I get the lackies?" Xaldain sighed, seeing four charging towards him. "Thunderous Blast!" Rays of lightening came from the sky and struck the four goons.

The leader grinned and leaped back out of the way from Hojo's attack. He chuckled, "Is that all you got?" He ran towards Hojo and yelled, "Spirit Chaser!"

Several minutes later

The four goons were on top of one another in defeat. "Well that's it for them." Xaldain stated as he looked over his right shoulder at them. His attention turned back to Hojo still fighting with the leader. "You're not done yet? I thought you said you could handle it."

"Shut up, Xaldain." Hojo growled. "He is the leader, smarta-" Hojo was cut off by the leader. He had to block with his sword against the two swords pressing down on it. "And very strong too.." he added in his mind.

"Pay attention to who you're fighting." the leader said with a great big smile planted on his face. He knew he was winning the battle. Hojo already had one knee on the ground and his other leg was shaking to hold up. "Looks like you don't have enough strength."

"Hojo, you want me to help now?" Xaldain asked.

"No! I said this is my fight!" Hojo yelled to Xaldain as he winced and struggled. "I can do this on my own. I don't need help from anyone." he said to himself.

"Ok then." Xaldain said back to him, then started walking away. "But if you need me, I'll be here."

"I wouldn't be relaxing if I were you." an eerie male voice came from behind Xaldain. Xaldain turned to face another blademaster only this blademaster was using... claws? He had black spiked hair and big narrowing black eyes. "Looks like I caught a pixie. I hate your kind. What a great day this is to rip you to shreds." he hissed in a chuckle.

"Pixie?!" Xaldain glared at the man. "If it's a fight you want then fine." But before Xaldain could even lock onto him and shoot, the blademaster seemed to vanish then re-appear right in front of him only to land a sharp blow across his face. "What?" Xaldain winced and fell to the ground. Ten seconds in the fight and the blademaster already made him bleed. "How does he move so fast? I can't even aim at him." he pondered. "That's right. Blademasters are able to run superfast. I have to watch out for this one." He quickly rolled away and got up from the ground before one of the man's claws pierced through his skull. "That was close. I have to make a distance between us. That should buy me time to aim and shoot." he thought as he ran away from the blademaster.

"What's the matter, pixie? Running away so soon?" the man laughed and ran after Xaldain. "The funs just getting started."

"Quick shot!" Xaldain shot several arrows at the man, however they all missed. "What? I don't usually miss like this. His evasion must be pretty high." Again, the blademaster disappeared then reappeared, but this time Xaldain was ready. He dodged the man's claws. Right. Then left. Then right again. It was all he could do for now.

"Stop evading, pixie!" the man was very agitated as he continuted swinging his claws right and left. Archers were the worst. They had those dodging skills that they possibly learned from birth. "Stand still!" he demanded.

"And let you hit me? Not a chance." Xaldain replied, ducking the man's Tiger Maw move. He flipped backwards to lengthen the space between them. Though the blademaster kept using superspeed to shorten the distance. This was not looking good. This was worse than the fight with Hojo. At least in the fight with him, he could attack and not run and flip away in fear of being swiped. Speaking of Hojo...

"Meteor Rush!" The green haired man grinned as the lucent beam he created hit Hojo and sent him flying backwards.

"Ugh!" Hojo grimaced and fell on his back. His sword was out his hand and stuck in the ground between him and the man. He struggled getting up and growled. "Damn." The corner of his mouth was dripping of blood along with the right side of his forehead.

"Hojo!" Xaldain shouted once he looked over and saw the leader running over to finish Hojo off. "Hurry and get up!"

"Pay attention!" the man Xaldain was fighting stated before he managed to strike Xaldain with one of his claws.

"Ahh.." Xaldain winced in pain. He tried to place pressure on his bleeding chest but his arm nor hand would move. He was stunned. "Oh no, I can't move."

The man grinned and laughed. "Heh, heh, heh. This will slow you down, dumb pixie." He raised both his claws for his next assualt. "Vacuous Palm!" His hands were fast but Xaldain could feel every painful hit. He felt himself grow weak in an instant. This blademaster was hitting all his pressure points. When it was all over, it hurt just to move a step. He only could do one thing...

"Hojo!" Xaldain yelled and threw his bow with all his might towards his fallen comrade.

Hojo raised his hand and caught the bow. He stared at it in bewilderment. "A bow? What is he thinking. I can't use-" But before he could finish his thought, he knew what Xaldain threw it to him for. With quick reflexes, he was able to stop the leader's assualt with the bow. The two swords clashed against the metal bow. Xaldain saved his life, however the bow would not hold up for long. The leader was placing more and more preasure against it. Soon the bow started to crack, which was not good at all. Once he heard another crack, Hojo sprung into action. "Cyclone Heel!" Hojo shouted as he came up from the ground and landed a critical blow on his attacker. "Drake's Breath Bash!" he added to his previous attack on the man, sending him in a daze. The man was only doing regular attacks that were not getting anywhere. "What's the matter? Out of skills?" Hojo managed to get his sword from the ground. "I won't be killed. I have to get stronger. Atmos Strike!" The powerful attack sent the leader flying twelve meters away, right onto the ramp of Archosaur where the guards dealt with him. "Heh, loser."

"Ahh!" Xaldain cried out in pain.

Hojo turned his attention towards Xaldain. He was struck by a spikey haired blademaster's claw in the shoulder. "Xaldain!" he yelled as he ran to his comrade's aid.

"Time to say bye bye, pi-" The man's claw fell short from Xaldain's head. Slowly he looked down to see a sword had pierced him. The hand holding the blade was Xaldain. He then quickly collapsed.

Xaldain opened one of his closed eyes. "Did I get him?" Before Hojo answered, he opened his eyes to see the blademaster laying on the ground. "Yee.." He released the handle of the sword and crawled back from the fallen man. "Did I?"

Hojo looked from the blademaster to Xaldain. "No, he just passed out. You were close to though." He saw Xaldain's wounds and offered him a hand. "Let's get back." He smiled and helped Xaldain up. "You know, you come in handy when I get suprise battles."

"Oh?" Xaldain smiled. "What did you steal from them anyway?" he asked as he limped with Hojo to Archosaur's West Gates.

"Herbs and armor." Hojo replied. "Oh ya, your bow broke."

"It what?!"

Returning to the room

When the door opened to the room, Serenity and Maria immediately stood up and rushed over to Xaldain and Hojo.

"What happened?" Serenity asked as she ran to Xaldain, seeing all his wounds.

"Were you two dualing again?" Maria asked.

"No, we were fighting some people I stole from." Hojo replied only to get an instant smack across the face. "Hey, what was that for?" Maria only glared at him. He glanced over at Xaldain to see him get treated right away by Serenity. "How come Xaldain doesn't get smacked?"

"Because Xaldain isn't stupid, Stupid!" Maria replied angrily. "I told you not to steal."

"But it was an old steal." Hojo replied. "We aren't dead. I don't see what the problem is."

"Looking at your wounds, you're more than half way there!" Maria yelled. She sighed and her brown bangs covered her eyes. "I am so thankful that Xaldain was there with you..." She lifted her head to show watery eyes. "You could have died, Hojo." She shook her head, making her bangs fall over her eyes once again. "Please don't steal anymore. Find another way to get enough money and proper armor. Promise me you won't steal again."

Hojo sighed. "Usually I don't think of myself. All that matters is avenging and helping my brother, KC. Stealing and picking fights are the only way I know how to improve myself." He looked down at Maria. "I'll stop stealing, but I will still have to fight other people to get more skilled. I plan to face that murderer one day and she will be worse than those thugs."

"Her?" Serenity and Xaldain both tilted their heads. They thought it was a man who killed his brother.

"More like an it-she." Hojo replied to them. He was guided to another bed so Maria could start treating his wounds. "I had never seen someone that powerful." He started recapping his past, "It started the day I came back from training..."

Hojo's Past

A young Hojo ran towards a town happily. "A month has passed since I left, I wonder if everyone is doing well." He ran through the town, waving at the townspeople as they greeted him. "Yep, everything looks good to me." He stopped at a house. "KC, Grandpa, I'm home!" he exclaimed. However there was no cheer in the house. Everything was silent. Soon he heard a cough from his grandfather and walked to the livingroom.

"Ah, Hojo my boy." The old man smiled, but quickly covered his mouth to when he had to cough.

"Where is KC?"

"Oh.." The old man coughed again several times. "He's... He's in the army."

"What?!" Hojo could not believe what he was hearing. "He's too young to be going off to war."

"The Elder of Etherblade wanted one man, 16 years or older, from every house in the war against the wraiths. I could not go because of my condition. He is 11 so he took your place, Hojo. He signed up as you."

"When did they leave? Where did they go?" Hojo asked frantically.

"They left two days ago... And They are heading for the Swamp." The man grimaced. "I believe these are the last of my days. Take care of KC..."

Hojo nodded. "I'll bring KC back. Don't worry. I will protect my little brother." After that promise, he ran off.

One day later

"KC! KC!" Hojo yelled as he ran through the swamp battlefield of wraiths and humans. His eyes scanned right and left but he did not spot his younger brother. "KC!" he shouted again, hoping for an answer. Fear was in his heart. Was he too late? The wraiths were winning. There were thousands upon thousands of them. Yet still he tried, "KC!!"

"Hojo?" a weak voice of a boy whispered through the air.

Hojo whirled around to see a little boy with long black hair laying on the ground. He kneeled down to him. "KC..."

"Big brother, I tried..." The boy winced as he held his side. "We were winning, but it was an ambush." He was holding onto a stinger, which was the cause of his pain.

Hojo recognized that stinger. It was from a hornet and it was posionous. He clenched his fists. "I'm going to get you out of here and back home. Then I'll get the antidote." His eyes were close to watering. "Can you hold on for that long?"

KC nodded then grimaced and clenched the stinger tighter. "It really hurts..."

"Don't worry. Everything will be ok."

Two hours later

"Those stupid Seaweed Thieves. They stole my herbs. How will I make the antidote then get to him on time?" Hojo closed his eyes and balled up his hands. "No, I can't fail him. He's counting on me." He opened his eyes to hear commotion not to far away. Slowly, he went to investigate these voices.

"These herbs are for a life time. I got every single herb. Now we can sell them high in Archosaur." a man with green hair laughed. He was with five others. They had great armor. "I already made combinations if we run into trouble. Like for instance, this antidote one. It will destroy any posion from your system." The man held up a brown pouch to show his men.

"I have to get that somehow..." Hojo thought to himself as he listened in.

Later that hour, Hojo was able to snatch the herb bag along with a couple of things. He was spotted but quickly got away using a black mare that he well... borrowed.

Returning to the Town

KC was going to be alright. Hojo had the herbs so the posion would not kill his young brother. "Kc, I'm coming."

However, when he came back to his town...

Hojo pulled the horse to a halt and his mind raced. Was his eyes decieving him or was the town really on... fire? Without a moment to lose, he jumped off the horse and sprinted through the burning town. "No. No... Why?" he thought to himself as he saw bodies of slaughterd men, women, and children on the ground. "Who would attack a village like this? Why now?" His heart raced as he busted through the door of his home. "Grandpa?! KC?!" he yelled, coughing from the smoke. His eyes found the chair his grandfather usually sat in and he turned it around to find a corpse. "Ah!" he yelped and jumped back. "What the Hell?" he coughed. It was like the life of his grandfather was sucked right out of him. That could mean only one thing... Wraiths. "KC!" he yelled as he went to the bed his brother laid in. Good, he was still alive and well. With no hesitation, Hojo was going to pick up his brother, sadly a huge blast destroyed the entire house. Hojo winced and looked around. "KC?"

"Looking for this boy?" a cold snake-like woman's voice asked.

Hojo looked up to see a part woman, part serpant holding his brother. It was a wraith no doubt. He got to his feet. "Let him go!" he demanded.

"Mind your tongue, human. I am still holding him. I could kill him in and instant. You should be lucky I don't want you." She giggled in a hiss then added, "Yet." She grinned, looking at KC. "He must mean very much to you." Her eyes widened in delight. "Imagine how much stronger your soul will be with him gone. And with hate keeping you going. Ahh... sounds delicious." She parted her lips and a purple mist swirled around KC.

Hojo's eyes narrowed. "What are you doing to him?!" He ran towards her and unshealthed his sword. "Let him go!"

The wraith smiled and Hojo was unable to move. "Just stand and watch." Now she was slurping the purple mist back into her, taking KC's life force with it.

"Hojo.." KC said in a pain-filled whisper before he turned into a corpse like the others.

The white orb that was KC's soul was tainted with violet and became a skull in her hand. "Looks like I will be adding him to my collection."

"Big brother, please help me..." the voice of Hojo's brother echoed from the skull and reflected KC's face oin it.

"KC!!" Hojo was now able to move. "Damn you, wench!" he shouted, about to attack her with his sword.

She laughed evily. "That's right. Feed your anger and hatred towards me. For I am Harpy Wraith, Queen of All Wraiths!" She then vanished in a violet mist and Hojo's sword went straight through and hit the ground.

The sword planted in the ground left Hojo's hand. "No..." His hands clenched the dirt and his body shook as he stayed on his knees. Tear drops continued to fall on his worn hands. "This can't be real. This can't be." he tried to deny it. His black bangs covered his drizzling eyes. "I'm sorry, KC.... I failed you..."

Hojo's past end

Maria was hugging Hojo. "Hojo, I'm so sorry."

Serenity was crying. "Hojo, we all are..."

Xaldain nodded in agreement.

Hojo was staring at the ground. "That's why I must get stronger. I must stop her and release my brother's soul. At least he would be at peace instead of being a power-up for that... creature."

"You won't be alone." Xaldain stated. "I'll do what I can to help you."
    "Me too." Serenity added.
    "Me three." Marai chimed.

Hojo shook his head. "No, no. She is too powerful."

"All the more reason for us to help you." Maria replied.

Hojo sighed. He did not want anyone else getting their soul taken. But these three would sure enough not quit bugging him about it. "Sure... I guess..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    Shota - Heavens Tear Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Anyone who has posted an enrty that does not deal with PWI and is thus ineligible may post a second :-)
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • decoyy
    decoyy Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Poem ;D

Oh PWI,
    Why must you take all my time :(
    when theres people QQing on the left
    and QQing on the right
    I still ask..Why Why Why?!?!?!?b:angry
  • Shinraknight - Heavens Tear
    Shinraknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I have a poem LOL kinda funnyb:laugh
    I call it: Play Nice, NOT!

When you are broke
    you want to get rich,
    so dont make people choke
    for being a witch.

You will be a farmer
    for a good time
    brandishing great armor
    till it shines.

What else you need
    is a good weapon
    and mobs that you see
    teach it a lesson.

What you will slay
    you can't be enough
    so friendship all the way
    until you are tough.

Then you will see
    friends are good
    but don't all agree
    because kill you they would.

That is PVP
    so watch out
    kindly to be
    is not a route.

Its only a game
    So please don't flame.

It is fun to play
    heads will twirl
    puke all day
    in your perfect world.
  • Pannelo - Heavens Tear
    Pannelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Always sad when anyone leaves a game especially one that started playing from launch. I also think it is a great idea what you are doing and would like to do something similar myself when my time comes.

I also wasn't sure how to rhyme your name (the alternative was to rhyme it quota but that was waaaaay more difficult)

So here is my Ode To Shota (pronounced it Shotter)

There once was a player called Shota,
    Who aquired the wealth of a Botter,
    They decided to leave,
    Perfect World will all grieve,
    As there will never be anyone hotter!

b:chuckle

Hope you like it. It killed a bit of time at work anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with all your newly aquired time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Lag? What lag?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The Place to Stay

Perfect World, a beautiful game indeed
    Journey forward and get help when in need
    Destined to meet and work together
    This is a world where things are much better

Sure there is greed, money makes the world go 'round
    But Perfect World is where friends can be found
    Treasure the memories, gifts, and all
    You are all in this together, succeed or fall

Cherish the differences of everyone in sight
    Get your aerogear and take flight
    Conquer the Wraiths, conquer your fear
    No use in going back, you are already here

World chat, squad chat, and even in a faction
    The pixels on the screen is only a mere fraction
    Behind is where it counts, behind is where it lies
    Friendships are made and even ties

Wait! There are more things to see
    Do not get up from that computer and simply flee
    We want you to stay, come login
    Leaving Perfect World is like a sin

Perhaps you will leave or maybe you will stay
    We shall wait for that very day
    Farewell maybe today, tomorrow, or forever
    But in our digital hearts we shall forget you, never

~Kittennice

Thank you for the contest. I hope you will someday return to Perfect World maybe to even say hi. I'm sure your friends would be very happy^^.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Always sad when anyone leaves a game especially one that started playing from launch. I also think it is a great idea what you are doing and would like to do something similar myself when my time comes.

I also wasn't sure how to rhyme your name (the alternative was to rhyme it quota but that was waaaaay more difficult)

So here is my Ode To Shota (pronounced it Shotter)

There once was a player called Shota,
    Who aquired the wealth of a Botter,
    They decided to leave,
    Perfect World will all grieve,
    As there will never be anyone hotter!

b:chuckle

Hope you like it. It killed a bit of time at work anyway. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with all your newly aquired time.

appealing to my vanity is always worthy of bonus points!
    "A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Thank you for the contest. I hope you will someday return to Perfect World maybe to even say hi. I'm sure your friends would be very happy^^.

You are very welcome and I'm sure I will pop in, or at least on the forums to say hello!
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You are very welcome and I'm sure I will pop in, or at least on the forums to say hello!

You'd better. Everyone loves a little Shota now and then. [/innuendo]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kazusame - Heavens Tear
    Kazusame - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    could I put my submission on a file hosting site, i.e megaupload/depositfiles, because the pages need to be in a certain order and a post on the forums wouldn't do it justice?
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    could I put my submission on a file hosting site, i.e megaupload/depositfiles, because the pages need to be in a certain order and a post on the forums wouldn't do it justice?

Please make your best effort to post it here. I'm trying to keep the contest on the forums and everyone on even ground. If you cut and paste the posts should come out in order.

Good luck and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people in saying we look forward to your work!
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'll put my chapters as links to the pages so you can easily read it without searching for them. If that is ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    I'll put my chapters as links to the pages so you can easily read it without searching for them. If that is ok.

I'm sorry, as per the rules all submissions must be posted to the forum to be eligible. Feel free to use multiple posts for your chapters. I apologize if this seems inflexible, but I have received multiple PMs asking for various chnages to the rules and it's just easier if they are all the same for everyone.

Good luck!
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, as per the rules all submissions must be posted to the forum to be eligible. Feel free to use multiple posts for your chapters. I apologize if this seems inflexible, but I have received multiple PMs asking for various chnages to the rules and it's just easier if they are all the same for everyone.

Good luck!

I meant, I'm still posting it in the forum but I was thinking of making the links to the pages in one post...

Like say I posted Chapter 1 on page 4 and Chapter 2 on page 6. I would have a link to page 4, saying this is Chapter 1 and have another link to page 6, saying this is Chapter 2.

I already have several seperate posts. I'm cutting the story short. Hopefully at Chapter 20 I'll be done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Chapter 12: Hey, Cupid!

Two days later

Serenity and Xaldain were walking around the West of Archosaur. They needed a new bow for Xaldain to use since Hojo broke it in his fight with that gang leader.

"I don't know, Serenity. I could just make my own bow again." Xaldain sighed as they looked shop to shop.

"Nonesense. There has to be something good around here." Serenity replied with a smile.

"Crossbows! Selling crossbows for archers! The strongest weapon for an archer!" a vendor shouted loudly.

Serenity's eyes sparkled and she ran to the vendor. "Perfect. I'll take it."

Xaldain tilted his head. "What are you doing?"

"Here." she said, coming back to him and handing him the crossbow.

He blinked. "What do I do with this?"

"You shoot with it."

"But how does it work?" he asked as he fiddled with it.

"Hey." Hojo waved and walked with Maria over to the two of them. He looked at the crossbow. "Looks like you got a new gadget."

"As soon as I figure how it-" Xaldain finally was able to shoot it but...

A loud roar of a tiger echoed through Archosaur.

"-works..." Xaldain finished and looked over to who the arrow shot.

It was a Tiger Barbarian and the arrow was right in his...

"Whoa... nice aim." Hojo laughed. "Talk about up the ****."

Maria and Serenity placed their hands over thier mouths to prevent themselves from laughing out loud.

The arrow had struck the barbarian's rear end. The barbarain turned and glared at Hojo who was laughing. "Who shot me in the butt?!" he growled. His eyes soon found Xaldain holding a crossbow. "Why you-"

"Hey, guys!" a familar giddy female voice shouted before jumping into sight. It was Luna!

"Luna." Xaldain smiled at the familiar canine.
    "Hey." Serenity greeted the fox venomancer.

The barbarian stared at the venomancer who had just appeared before him. "My Lady, are these your friends?"

Luna turned around and looked at the barbarian oddly. "Ya." she replied. "Do I know you?"

"Then I will not harm them. And no, but.. I wish to know you." the barbarain replied. "I am Stripes or whatever you wish to call me, My Lady. May I have the name of the one who has captured my heart?"

"Huh?" Luna blinked.

"Xaldain, I think you shot that arrow too far." Hojo said. Serenity, Maria, and Xaldain nodded in agreement.

"Errmm.. Luna." the fox girl replied.

"Luna. Such a beautiful name indeed." the barbarain grinned happily.

"So he forgot all about the arrow?" Serenity asked.

"I think so." Maria answered.

"You know what Xaldain? I think you can be the new Cupid. He just fell in love with the first girl he saw." Hojo said with amazement.

"That's ridiculous." Xaldain crossed his arms.

"All you need is a white towel on and you're set, Cupid." Hojo grinned.

Xaldain's right brow twitched. "Don't call me that else you'll have more open slots than a beginner."

Serenity and Maria started to picture Xaldain with just a white towel on as he flew around shooting people in the butt.

Xaldain's attention turned to the two girls whose minds were in the clouds. One of his brows raised. "What are you two thinking about?"

"Nothing." Maria replied.
    "Nothing at all." Serenity responded quickly.

"Cupid." Maria giggled through her hand on her mouth.

"Hojo!" Xaldain growled and glared at the blademaster.

"I didn't say anything." Hojo shifted his eyes and stepped a ways from the group. "Cupid." he quickly added before darting off with his Blademaster Super speed.

"Come back here!" Xaldain shouted as he ran after him.

"Speaking of arrows..." Stripes glanced down at his tush with the arrow still in one cheek. "Madam Cleric, would be so kind as to..."

"Sorry, Stripes. I don't do butts." Serenity waved her hands to decline. "But I can give you medicine for the wound."

Stripes sighed. "Very well."

Nightfall

Xaldain was still chasing Hojo. The other four sat in front of them at a campfire, while reading Class Guides. Stripes had his arrow taken out by another cleric and he was sitting next to Luna who had actually taken to the Barbarian quite well.

"Stop running!" Xaldain shouted at Hojo.

"Never!" Hojo shouted back, popping another Speed Pill (PWI Steroids) in his mouth to keep running fast.

"When will this end?" Serenity asked as she turned a page to the Cleric Section.

"Hojo will run out of them soon." Maria replied, not looking up from her Wizard Section in her Class Guide. "In... Three... Two... One..."

"Ah!" Hojo winced and fell to the ground.

"Gotcha!" Xaldain grinned.

"No, Xaldain. No, Xaldain! I won't say Cupid ever again!" Hojo pleaded, but only got shot several more times. "Ah!" He crawled over to Maria. "Maria, help me..." he whimpered. There were nine arrows sticking out his butt.

Maria giggled in reply, "You're on your own."

Xaldain had a devilish smile as he walked towards the group. He aimed at Hojo and let the arrow loose. "Hole in one!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Hojo screamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Vixe - Heavens Tear
    Vixe - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I already have several seperate posts. I'm cutting the story short. Hopefully at Chapter 20 I'll be done.

20?! O.O

Is the whole thing like, off the top of your head?? Or did you have this planned from the beginning? o.o
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    20?! O.O

Is the whole thing like, off the top of your head?? Or did you have this planned from the beginning? o.o

I've been thinking of it for the video contest, but I didn't make a script and I saw it would be very long. I was lazy. But ya, I just thought of these off the top of my head.b:pleased Chapter 1 should be on page 5 if you want to read it. I am still thinking of making it a video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...
  • Renegade_Elf - Heavens Tear
    Renegade_Elf - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

Would love to participate for the money (yeah I said it >.>) and the experience but english being my second language my story might not make much sense to many people b:chuckle

I don't think that would be a great idea. No try = no win. Don't just try it for just the coins. See it as this: Try to boost up your English. I myself am an 18 year old Dutch boy.
    Do you see anything others wouldn't understand?

I will try to make up something for this contest, the coins would be great, but of course I want to improve my English language skills. Although, I'm already pretty good at it. lol

By the way: I just(well sort of, 45mins ago) saw somebody telling about this contest in the World Chat.

~The Ren
    Renegade_Elf
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I meant, I'm still posting it in the forum but I was thinking of making the links to the pages in one post...

Like say I posted Chapter 1 on page 4 and Chapter 2 on page 6. I would have a link to page 4, saying this is Chapter 1 and have another link to page 6, saying this is Chapter 2.

oooh absolutely, by all means link away!
  • Shota - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I don't think that would be a great idea. No try = no win. Don't just try it for just the coins. See it as this: Try to boost up your English. I myself am an 18 year old Dutch boy.
    Do you see anything others wouldn't understand?

I will try to make up something for this contest, the coins would be great, but of course I want to improve my English language skills. Although, I'm already pretty good at it. lol

By the way: I just(well sort of, 45mins ago) saw somebody telling about this contest in the World Chat.

~The Ren
    Renegade_Elf

I agree 100%, try! I'm not grading on perfect grammar!
  • jokerxdude
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Almost done =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Go here

Coming Soon...