Server Maintenance COMPLETE!

Comments

• RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I for one vote that Kona's Awesome Sauce expressions be implemented in some form in this game.

WTB Customized Awesome Sauce Face b:thanks

oh yeah, and YAY for new stuffs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Have you seen the outcry when even the most minor bug occurs? It seems to me like that sort of method would exacerbate the situation. We'd love to tell you what's on the way if it wasn't for that simple fact
    Maybe you and I are thinking of different bugs, then. :P This last patch had quite a few bugs in it, so I hear, and I didn't see much of an "outcry."

In fact, I only distinctly remember one "outcry" relating to a bug, and that's the Duke Rose / Etherblade Lake fiasco a few months ago... and that mostly entailed a big argument over whether or not you guys should do a rollback. :P

Unless you're counting QQ-wars in world chat, but I don't count that because WC is more or less beyond help. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *ducks the QQ missile*

it's okay Konari, close enough for me!

I thought close enough only counted when playing horse shoes.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ^^ I second that ^^

And Konariraiden you are Awesome!!! ಢಿ_ಢಿ
    I for one vote that Kona's Awesome Sauce expressions be implemented in some form in this game.

WTB Customized Awesome Sauce Face b:thanks

oh yeah, and YAY for new stuffs!

Well, that's two more votes right there...and I know spoons love my faces...pressure's mounting, gang...c'mon...in-game Sauce-Faces, or at least one Sauce Face in the announcements!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear
    M_O_F_O - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Maybe you and I are thinking of different bugs, then. :P This last patch had quite a few bugs in it, so I hear, and I didn't see much of an "outcry."

In fact, I only distinctly remember one "outcry" relating to a bug, and that's the Duke Rose / Etherblade Lake fiasco a few months ago... and that mostly entailed a big argument over whether or not you guys should do a rollback. :P

Unless you're counting QQ-wars in world chat, but I don't count that because WC is more or less beyond help. XD

How can you say that about world chatb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • HikariHinata - Heavens Tear
    HikariHinata - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well, that's two more votes right there...and I know spoons love my faces...pressure's mounting, gang...c'mon...in-game Sauce-Faces, or at least one Sauce Face in the announcements!

I vote for it too ^^
    01001100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01010001 01010001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01001110 01111001 01110101 01001110 01111001 01110101 00100001 00100001 00100001
    b:thanks
  • Antaury - Dreamweaver
    Antaury - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG! all this spam its giving more power to lex luthor (idk what im walking about)

anyways, i cant wait for the new things,just a few more hours to go ^^.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Thanks GMs for putting up with us.. new stuff tonight makes me happy! Just for that I am staying up unti l after the patch to play with stuff!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Howdy folks!

Our weekly server maintenance will be tonight, July 29th from 11pm-1am PST.

Thanks again! Have a great night!

WOOT!!! Can't wait for the Mobile Wardrobe - Hallelujah!!! I've got room in my maxed out inventory again b:thanks And my hubby is happy that the glitched tiger form has been fixed too b:thanks Don't think I didn't notice what ya did with my last Thread Spoons - I'll get you one way or another b:chuckleb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear
    Fiendishkit - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Any chance of certain mounts getting their eye glows back D= *pokes green lion*
  • peacefulsilence
    peacefulsilence Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hope this patch has the teased outfitting feature. Or at the very least most fixes for the last patch Xp
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    im looking forward to download and test the new stuff out when im back from work 5:10 am atm b:sleep should be done in about 5,5 hours lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paladin - Harshlands
    Paladin - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *Your wardrobe is now carried with you. If you have already activated you wardrobe, open the inventory screen (b) and select the Fashion bag on the right hand side. This will bring up your wardrobe slots.*

So, when you are PK'd in pink or red. you will have a chance of dropping clothes in your wardrobe? What a smart idea, now I have to carry more angels. Or am I wrong?
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sounds fun.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear
    I_Love_Pets - Heavens Tear Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    question for me being any1 know where the hell we spawn in TT2-2 and 2-3? also will hurc get said effect from the blessing and also will we get new cloths to? i want the new set on ectome its sweet lol an umm o ya pls explaine the (shattered) effect on EQ thx also q_p im bored to death wondering if this will work out all right in the end or ruin the game more so idk but i would love to see a proper patch for this to also any "new" pets possible not nix or hurc related but actual (NEW) pets being implemented ingame like tamable Spotted Felis mayb or stuff you know for that type of pet if so thx for doing it if not then do it already some of us venos do love pets damit we want our pets....

-waves spoon at GM's give me my pets or else- -waves spoon even more menecingly-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dont be fooled by looks.
    Even beauty can kill.

also wish they would fix the dam prob with my "join date" its way off>_>
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Have you seen the outcry when even the most minor bug occurs? It seems to me like that sort of method would exacerbate the situation. We'd love to tell you what's on the way if it wasn't for that simple fact

bah lies! GM just wants to torture us with suspense b:cry
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @Paladin

You can not drop stuff out of your wardrobe.

Only items in your main inventory.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    @Paladin

You can not drop stuff out of your wardrobe.

Only items in your main inventory.

yay thats a releif casue im a fash collector
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Anirudh - Lost City
    Anirudh - Lost City Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How big is the update file going to be? b:shocked
  • Fireblood - Harshlands
    Fireblood - Harshlands Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    considering 315 mb was the last one and it was only a whole lot of data for the new content....id say pretty big.
    Quit.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    officially DOWN for maintainence.... 3 hours to go......

*hopes to see new mounts, not same mounts last weekend....ASTRAL MELODY?*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fonsy88
    fonsy88 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Jolley Jones is back.. but how long is he gonna stay this time?

a week? or two?

forever b:shocked ?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would like to QQ about the BM Only Genie Skill b:surrenderb:sad

<----WTB> Genie Cleric Skill Pdef Buff

----> NVM thought about it more: Its all good 8D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • AdeptRogue - Lost City
    AdeptRogue - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would like to QQ about the BM Only Genie Skill b:surrenderb:sad

BM genie skill?!?!?! :D *drools*... wait nvm too many nixes flying around now to make me happy....*goes QQing forever*
  • HayleyW - Heavens Tear
    HayleyW - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    make it fast gmsb:cry
  • Shootuh - Sanctuary
    Shootuh - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    BM genie skill?!?!?! :D *drools*... wait nvm too many nixes flying around now to make me happy....*goes QQing forever*

Hehe.. yeah Nix are pretty bad. xD
    During the sale Duke just won't shush up.
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    At first the smiles glitch was annoying but I've kinda grown attached to them now :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    At first the smiles glitch was annoying but I've kinda grown attached to them now :(

Me same! I laughed at the mismatched smilies and grew to love some particular smilies like kiss/vomit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Western - Heavens Tear
    Western - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    watch this while waiting so cute and funny....hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr0Ru85dWPM
    b:angry CLEAN isn't GREEN b:cry
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I like the song.

But in point of beeing funny, I'd prefer this one. ^^