FB tabbers dont deserve drops

Comments

• DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Somebody just post a **** pic and a rant with alot cursing and racism. Maybe that will shut this thread down

I'm able to verbally attack peoples genitalia on here and i'm still talking somehow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hmmm...If I could get banned here, and not in-game, I would be happy to get this closed. =D

However, the total drama brought upon us is too much for the mods to pass up. Silently, they await the long needed conclusion. Hopefully, they will see the light of reason and discreetly move this post to the dead section, while locking it and praising those that did not stoop to using such terms as "noob", "nub", "noober" or "nublet".

Personally, I would like to congratulate all parties involved with this failed experiment of a thread. The general opinion is that the person wielding the tab has authority of who gets the drops. The people responsible for the elimination of the mobs, bosses, and quests do have a say in the matter, but only as far as the tabber is willing to allow.

Thank you, for the chance to air this issue in public. ^_^
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    in that case, i should steal everything dropped. i never get anything

Is that so? *Writes Forp's name down* who else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Saomuel - Dreamweaver
    Saomuel - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, that's right. Tabber doesn't deserve drops. Whenever you, thread opener and all who agree with, runs a FB, don't let the tabber have nothing, they do nothing and the effort is all yours! Teach a lesson tho these greedy piglets!

(and you, who have an FB to do, call ME to help you, ok? Cause I will let you have the drops, my word given b:victory b:laugh)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I would point out that if high lvls didn't help those with their FBs this game would die pretty fast.Who wants to sit and wait for squad to get together to do an FB.I sure wouldn't in another game I play we got customised npcs as well a regular npcs to help us.This is if we can't get party going.

Players would simply give up and move along to another game.

^The tabber can simply die or some how ruin the FB.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Yaxana - Sanctuary
    Yaxana - Sanctuary Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    As long as I am in a squad doing FB the tabber keeps all drops. If the others don't agree to that I simply won't join. I was never allowed to keep any items from my FBs 19-59 and I hated that since sometimes there were 3* that I could've used, but then I joined a friend's guild who also agrees that drops should go to tabber so now our entire guild has the policy to give the drops to tabber, which is great in my opinion.
    Tabbers deserve drops, because those people who get invited get exp. If you are not happy with the exp then don't do any FBs. I only help when people need me, mostly friends or guildies. And if you really want drops, solo the FB. My opinion.
  • Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear
    Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Giving the nice drops to your tabbers has a positive effect that goes beyond monetary value. First, you create a good impression of your guild/yourself on the tabber who might very well be a potential guildiee next time. Secondly the tabber might consider letting you run their subsequent fbs.

Just think of it as an investment. Rep is a precious 'commodity', and one easy fix is fbs, especially the higher level ones. You can get decent amount of rep from fb69/79 (usually wined) which would take how long to do by OMA or Justice? I'm bad at math so you go figure. Plus you save on your charms/pots. Tbh I'd rather plant my time in the fbs than grinding (borrrriiiing). And no chance of anyone ksing you and thereby causing you health problems like high blood pressure due to hot tempers.

Sure, if you can find a tabber that agrees with your terms and let you keep the drops, yay. But with people hollering on WC "Tabbers keep drops" good luck with that.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Giving the nice drops to your tabbers has a positive effect that goes beyond monetary value. First, you create a good impression of your guild/yourself on the tabber who might very well be a potential guildiee next time. Secondly the tabber might consider letting you run their subsequent fbs.

Just think of it as an investment. Rep is a precious 'commodity', and one easy fix is fbs, especially the higher level ones. You can get decent amount of rep from fb69/79 (usually wined) which would take how long to do by OMA or Justice? I'm bad at math so you go figure. Plus you save on your charms/pots. Tbh I'd rather plant my time in the fbs than grinding (borrrriiiing). And no chance of anyone ksing you and thereby causing you health problems like high blood pressure due to hot tempers.

Sure, if you can find a tabber that agrees with your terms and let you keep the drops, yay. But with people hollering on WC "Tabbers keep drops" good luck with that.
    your argument is based on the assumption that tabbers should get mods but never explain why other than you get rep whith btw, you can get way faster by grinding since if rep is all u want you can go do 1man 2.5 times=5rep and jq once=2rep=7 rep a hour by urself then theres also the fact that you will get about 200k+ which u can use to buy dog tags or whatever staps i think? 100kfor about 8 rep forget =_=... grinding is much much cheaper, faster and less annoying than fbs, the only reason we do it is b/c we want to help, bored or want rep w/o doing 1mans
    the quest rewards from fb for the runners are less than adaquate when you factor in teles/time spent along with charm/pot etc. and they tabbers gets to finish their side quests too like kill quests, is not like they just come to kil lthe bosses and skip the mobs, tabber also saves wine for FB below 59 as well as passively reducing the deaths the squad would otherwise have and passing on tricks/knowledge
    also what makes the tabber so special that he gets the mold if hes just guna sell it, it only makes sense that it goes to whoever gets if tabbers can use because that would let people to get the molds they want eg. do tons of fb59 to get the mold u want w/o having to farm it. if tabbers automatically get all the molds that would be nearly impossible unless if ur a veno.
    PS: tabbers who demand payment so that ppl can run their fbs or beg for molds they cant use are just greedy sons of b1tches
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    your argument is based on the assumption that tabbers should get mods but never explain why other than you get rep whith btw, you can get way faster by grinding since if rep is all u want you can go do 1man 2.5 times=5rep and jq once=2rep=7 rep a hour by urself then theres also the fact that you will get about 200k+ which u can use to buy dog tags or whatever staps i think? 100kfor about 8 rep forget =_=... grinding is much much cheaper, faster and less annoying than fbs, the only reason we do it is b/c we want to help, bored or want rep w/o doing 1mans
    the quest rewards from fb for the runners are less than adaquate when you factor in teles/time spent along with charm/pot etc. and they tabbers gets to finish their side quests too like kill quests, is not like they just come to kil lthe bosses and skip the mobs, tabber also saves wine for FB below 59 as well as passively reducing the deaths the squad would otherwise have and passing on tricks/knowledge
    also what makes the tabber so special that he gets the mold if hes just guna sell it, it only makes sense that it goes to whoever gets if tabbers can use because that would let people to get the molds they want eg. do tons of fb59 to get the mold u want w/o having to farm it. if tabbers automatically get all the molds that would be nearly impossible unless if ur a veno.
    PS: tabbers who demand payment so that ppl can run their fbs or beg for molds they cant use are just greedy sons of b1tches

Blood matts only come from tabbed FBs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Pretty funny from someone who gets a ridiculous amount of money every week. Also grind with oma if you want rep and exp. Some like the bonus purely for helping people and are willing to hand over ANY molds to the tabber, don't complain if you can't compete with what other squads offer. The tabber might only ever do the FB once so it's probably the only time they'll see that mold.

Make your own wine, farm the instance for molds if you can't find the energy to buy them with the 1mil paycheck you get per week.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    your argument is based on the assumption that tabbers should get mods but never explain why other than you get rep whith btw, you can get way faster by grinding since if rep is all u want you can go do 1man 2.5 times=5rep and jq once=2rep=7 rep a hour by urself
    Hope I edited that in the right spot. Your writing is difficult to read. Apologies in advance if I edited it in a way which misrepresented what you were saying.

FB59 is 60 rep in 2.5 hours unwined, or 24 rep per hour. If you do it wined, you can finish it in just over an hour, so say about 50 rep per hour.
    grinding is much much cheaper, faster and less annoying than fbs, the only reason we do it is b/c we want to help, bored or want rep w/o doing 1mans
    Then the solution is simple. Don't do FBs. If you feel grinding is better, then you keep right on grinding. Those of us who feel FBs are better than grinding (even if we don't get molds or 3-stars) will do the FBs. Everyone wins.
  • Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Wrathfulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hope I edited that in the right spot. Your writing is difficult to read. Apologies in advance if I edited it in a way which misrepresented what you were saying.

FB59 is 60 rep in 2.5 hours unwined, or 24 rep per hour. If you do it wined, you can finish it in just over an hour, so say about 50 rep per hour.

Then the solution is simple. Don't do FBs. If you feel grinding is better, then you keep right on grinding. Those of us who feel FBs are better than grinding (even if we don't get molds or 3-stars) will do the FBs. Everyone wins.

The problem with wining the 59 is that you lose the chance to get more rep. As it stands, each leg of the FB gives a party member, of the lvls 59-65, the same exp as the actual quests, if they are unwined. Even if you have a sucky day at the boss, you can still end up with more rep than a tabbed FB.

My gf and I have run the 59, one leg at a time, roughly thirty times. Of those thirty times, only 5 or 6 have been tabbed.

If you want to keep up the discussion, stick to information pertaining to the issue at hand. All of it has been discussed to death. The fact is that any low level character coming in here to see what it's about will be able to decide who among us will be running their FB's. Overall, I think this thread has served all of the purposes meant for it. Tearvalerin has expressed the opinion of no drops for the little guys. More than have have expressed the opposite. Given the choice between two venos of Tearvalerin's capabilities, even I would choose someone else. Greed has little to do with it. The fact that a FB19-39 will not yield anything of value does.
    Good post? d=(^_^)=b
    Bad post? q=(-_-)=p
    Troll post? t(^_^)t
  • Pookypoo - Sanctuary
    Pookypoo - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    basic membership for LG consists of a 360k~ ish paycheck per week unless youre an officer, according to my friend SolomonWolf after they induct these ridiculous pay formulas lol. dont jump to conclusions if you dont know what youre talking about in pay man :P.
    My friend did some simple calculations too. Basically if your not a officer (and maybe even IF) and your participating in TW regularly, your money is constantly in the red zone if you rely on payment alone. To be honest, not taking sides, only a handful of the big fac members have any eyecatching gear cause charms eat u up and then some. And almost all of them are spending real money. Venos? Sure they may be able to make a tad more than some, but ive never seen one with uber gear, and I dont consider +5 refined anything uber.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    the last TWs i participated in, a full one and a 30 min or less one, a few weeks ago been buzy lately, i used 1 gold mp charm and a bronz one from xmas lulzs and 1gold hp charm and like 12k hp from my previous one, repairs were roughly 130k, about 14k in pots and about 15 powders

soooooooooooooooooooooooo
    i dare say i spent over 1mil on that

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    im not that rich really :/ if you look a my now sh1ty equip
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Agreed! Altho in some cultures if your house burns down the entire community will help you rebuild. Not just sit and stare and say sucks for you!

BTW.. those people still exist. And here on the forums they call us *CAREBEARS*

Hey i am not a ****ing carebear!!!b:angry
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear
    Xiaotutu - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2009

So if it's a mold that Tabber can use, under the assumption that all drops are random would the person who get it give it up to tabber? First of all if you set ground rules for random drops, it is allll up to how generous the person who got the mold is. Generous?O rly??? I'm inclined to believe that's a very risky chance to take for tabber. Getting a mold is something like striking a lottery. So the tabber is the one who has possession of the ticket, he wins the prize "OMFGYAYYYY" then he's told "oh sorry, the rules are finders keepers". Yes that is my primary argument for why they deserve the drops. HE/SHE'S THE ONE WITH THE TICKET. The ticket also holds an extra bonus of rep and exp, which is the carrot that PW dangles for the other squad members helping tabber. It's also a ticket that's coveted by many hence the fb rooms and w/cs. You don't like it? You can always farm your own molds except without the benefit of extra exp and rep but no sweat, you can grind it all back right?

Of course I always draw the line at providing wines. Most tabbers provide wines themselves (For 59 and up) , another reason why they should get the drops cos they spent time or money for the herbs or you'd be stuck in the dungeon for HOURS.

Oh as for grinding...that 100k that you made, some of it goes to repairs, some of it goes to the charm burnt or pots you used. And depending on the mobs you grind on, not always can make 100k.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    So if it's a mold that Tabber can use, under the assumption that all drops are random would the person who get it give it up to tabber? First of all if you set ground rules for random drops, it is allll up to how generous the person who got the mold is. Generous?O rly??? I'm inclined to believe that's a very risky chance to take for tabber. Getting a mold is something like striking a lottery. So the tabber is the one who has possession of the ticket, he wins the prize "OMFGYAYYYY" then he's told "oh sorry, the rules are finders keepers". Yes that is my primary argument for why they deserve the drops. HE/SHE'S THE ONE WITH THE TICKET. The ticket also holds an extra bonus of rep and exp, which is the carrot that PW dangles for the other squad members helping tabber. It's also a ticket that's coveted by many hence the fb rooms and w/cs. You don't like it? You can always farm your own molds except without the benefit of extra exp and rep but no sweat, you can grind it all back right?

Of course I always draw the line at providing wines. Most tabbers provide wines themselves (For 59 and up) , another reason why they should get the drops cos they spent time or money for the herbs or you'd be stuck in the dungeon for HOURS.

Oh as for grinding...that 100k that you made, some of it goes to repairs, some of it goes to the charm burnt or pots you used. And depending on the mobs you grind on, not always can make 100k.

considering how 99% of squads for fbs are random loot and not free, the same would apply to all2tabber which means this is a $hitty and useless argument
    ahh but im not aware it takes a squad to win lotteries, does it? for ex if you want to persue the lottery example, its closer to a group of people making a group, just because you paid the most out of the group dosnt mean you get the car, it goes to whoever wins it or somone who can use it with prefrence to the person who paid most then leaders/helpers unless you want to sell it and share profitz, coins/others are in enough abundance that its already split equally
    the xp,rep,sprt wise the tabber gains much more and as i said before its not like the runners are just killing th bosses but usually going out of their way to get the mobs as well, not to mentions the times they would have died if not for the high lvs
    you know before when we ran fbs, we said gratz u got the mold instead of OMFG GIME THE FRACKIGN MOLD, and nobody complained that they didnt get mold, and nobody would ask to have a mold for free in the fb unless maybe if they could use it
    lol first of all you dont use herbs for wine lol. secondly even with wines and w/o higer lvs to help you you would be stuck there for hours as well as probably having a few deaths, and wine is only 200k ish if you make it and most ppl farm it while they grind anyways. its nothing compared to charm/repairs/pots
    as i said before i neglected pots/repairs/charm is used approx the same if not more in fbs than while grinding, especially if your grinding w/ group
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Pretty funny from someone who gets a ridiculous amount of money every week. 1mil paycheck you get per week.

b:cryROFL OMG I WISH LOLb:cry
    srsly, ask around do some research before you open that big smelly mouthb:chuckle
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Prob had someone of now like mind who stole his drops so now he/she is whining about it.
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesprika - Sanctuary
    Aesprika - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Prob had someone of now like mind who stole his drops so now he/she is whining about it.

More like, If they could do it to me, Why can't I do it to everyone else.
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Well the way I see it, the tabber gets the good drops because they didn't HAVE to let you in on their FB and the Exp and spirit that goes with it. You got lucky enough to get that, be happy. And yes, it does create a good image for your guild to a possible future member who could be of good use to you. Also, if you're running their FB then likeliness is that you make a ton more coin a day/week/whatever than they do anyways, so what would you need the mold for? Making even MORE coin to satisfy YOUR needs? Give me a break and stop being such a selfish little jerk. Let the tabber have their drops it's the courteous thing to do. I let the tabber have drops no matter if they're in or out of guild. It's THEIR quest and you wouldn't be even in there running it if they didn't have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    considering how 99% of squads for fbs are random loot and not free, the same would apply to all2tabber which means this is a $hitty and useless argument
    ahh but im not aware it takes a squad to win lotteries, does it? for ex if you want to persue the lottery example, its closer to a group of people making a group, just because you paid the most out of the group dosnt mean you get the car, it goes to whoever wins it or somone who can use it with prefrence to the person who paid most then leaders/helpers unless you want to sell it and share profitz, coins/others are in enough abundance that its already split equally
    the xp,rep,sprt wise the tabber gains much more and as i said before its not like the runners are just killing th bosses but usually going out of their way to get the mobs as well, not to mentions the times they would have died if not for the high lvs
    you know before when we ran fbs, we said gratz u got the mold instead of OMFG GIME THE FRACKIGN MOLD, and nobody complained that they didnt get mold, and nobody would ask to have a mold for free in the fb unless maybe if they could use it
    lol first of all you dont use herbs for wine lol. secondly even with wines and w/o higer lvs to help you you would be stuck there for hours as well as probably having a few deaths, and wine is only 200k ish if you make it and most ppl farm it while they grind anyways. its nothing compared to charm/repairs/pots
    as i said before i neglected pots/repairs/charm is used approx the same if not more in fbs than while grinding, especially if your grinding w/ group

Are you kidding? 99% of fb squads are tabber gets mold. I've even seen a couple paying tabber to do their fbs. This has been said countless time, it's the tabber's tab, he/she IS the reason that you are getting exp/sp/rep. I don't care if you can get more grinding, I can too but a fb is a welcome break for me. If you're choosing to join a tabbed fb, the reason you're getting exp/sp/rep is because of the tab. If you want to split the drops or whatever go find a squad to do an untabbed run. If you don't want to give the drops to the person that's providing you with the opportunity to earn exp, spirit, and rep, then fine go grind somewhere else, there are thousands of people willing to give drops to tabber for every selfish self-righteous person like you.
  • Powpow - Harshlands
    Powpow - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *yawn* this thread has become pointless a long time ago...... GM whoever, plz close this =D b:thanks
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **** hole alert!

there is nothing wrong with wanting the drops to be on random. stupid rich factions only started the bull because they are the greedy rep wh0res, not people like me, so why should i have to suffer because of some greedy jerks tradition.

next thing you know theyre gunna come up with some other hair ball scheme to get FBs (IE paying for wine idk) that gets us screwed out of FBs, theyll do anything for the rep, and we pay for it to compete with them. so grow up, and grow a pair to speak out against this kind of forced social bull ****.

Solution: Don't do tabbed FBs if you want everything split down the middle even steven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Are you kidding? 99% of fb squads are tabber gets mold. I've even seen a couple paying tabber to do their fbs. This has been said countless time, it's the tabber's tab, he/she IS the reason that you are getting exp/sp/rep. I don't care if you can get more grinding, I can too but a fb is a welcome break for me. If you're choosing to join a tabbed fb, the reason you're getting exp/sp/rep is because of the tab. If you want to split the drops or whatever go find a squad to do an untabbed run. If you don't want to give the drops to the person that's providing you with the opportunity to earn exp, spirit, and rep, then fine go grind somewhere else, there are thousands of people willing to give drops to tabber for every selfish self-righteous person like you.

You do realize that the reasons you give the drops to the tabber are also selfish, right? You are willing to "pay" the tabber so he does not do the FB with someone else, because YOU WANT the rep. Unless your FB room also says "WE DO CULTS AND 20X3s" or you run low level FBs to farm low level molds to give to random new players, you are doing it also for selfish reasons, it just happens that what you want is REP, more than anything.

So don't be all high and mighty on your "I am doing this just to help them", we know it is bull, since you never see those same factions advertising that they are doing cults and 20x3s or even ploys.

Personaly, when I run FBs, I give the tabber the drops (on first run, if we have to run it more than once because we need more mobs, than goes back to random), and mostly I run them with friends and guildmates. I also always make sure they have their side quests and cults done, and if not I help them with them.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    You do realize that the reasons you give the drops to the tabber are also selfish, right? You are willing to "pay" the tabber so he does not do the FB with someone else, because YOU WANT the rep. Unless your FB room also says "WE DO CULTS AND 20X3s" or you run low level FBs to farm low level molds to give to random new players, you are doing it also for selfish reasons, it just happens that what you want is REP, more than anything.

So don't be all high and mighty on your "I am doing this just to help them", we know it is bull, since you never see those same factions advertising that they are doing cults and 20x3s or even ploys.

Personaly, when I run FBs, I give the tabber the drops (on first run, if we have to run it more than once because we need more mobs, than goes back to random), and mostly I run them with friends and guildmates. I also always make sure they have their side quests and cults done, and if not I help them with them.

First off I never said that I was doing it just to help them, I am doing it mostly for the rep. However I'm part of the large group that agrees that the rep, exp, and spirit is enough of a reward for doing the FB. What I said is that the people who don't want to give the tabber the drops even when they are getting exp, spirit, and rep is greedy. Don't go making stuff up that people didn't say. Secondly if you really want to go to that extreme, then you could say that there isn't a single "kind" or "generous" person in this world unless they donate every single thing they possibly could to charity, (their possessions, their organs, etc.) I'm sure people wouldn't have to go to that extreme for you to call them kind or generous people. FB's are a cooperation between the tabber and the squad. The tabber needs help, and the squad is willing to provide it given a reward. The reward in this case is the exp, spirit, and rep, which is of no cost to the tabber, and would otherwise be wasted if the squad wasn't there. In this case, both the tabber and the squad are satisfied, tabber gets the fb done, squad gets their bit of exp spirit and rep. I've been in countless fb's where squad settings was "random drop," and when someone other than the tabber got a drop or a mold they would immediately drop the said item for the tabber. They could easily just keep it and tele out, with very minor repercussions, but because they are good people they stick to their word and let the tabber keep the drops. You realize that you're just talking yourself into an endless loop; I could throw the exact same argument back at you. "Unless you run low level fbs for molds to give away for free to random strangers 24/7, then you're a selfish person. Unless you give away every single one of your equips then you're a selfish person. Unless you give away all the money you get from grinding then you're a selfish person." Please keep your arguments in a realistic point of view, if you really want to take it to that extreme then yes every single person that plays perfect world is selfish to some extent because they are playing to earn some sort of enjoyment for themselves. Once again I'll repeat myself, I NEVER stated that I ran fb's purely to help the tabber, I stated that the exp, spirit, and reputation earned through the tab is enough of a reward to help someone with their fb, and that to ask the tabber to give out drops is selfish. If you want to argue that point then go ahead, just don't quote me for things I didn't say
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    First off I never said that I was doing it just to help them, I am doing it mostly for the rep. However I'm part of the large group that agrees that the rep, exp, and spirit is enough of a reward for doing the FB. What I said is that the people who don't want to give the tabber the drops even when they are getting exp, spirit, and rep is greedy. Don't go making stuff up that people didn't say. Secondly if you really want to go to that extreme, then you could say that there isn't a single "kind" or "generous" person in this world unless they donate every single thing they possibly could to charity, (their possessions, their organs, etc.) I'm sure people wouldn't have to go to that extreme for you to call them kind or generous people. FB's are a cooperation between the tabber and the squad. The tabber needs help, and the squad is willing to provide it given a reward. The reward in this case is the exp, spirit, and rep, which is of no cost to the tabber, and would otherwise be wasted if the squad wasn't there. In this case, both the tabber and the squad are satisfied, tabber gets the fb done, squad gets their bit of exp spirit and rep. I've been in countless fb's where squad settings was "random drop," and when someone other than the tabber got a drop or a mold they would immediately drop the said item for the tabber. They could easily just keep it and tele out, with very minor repercussions, but because they are good people they stick to their word and let the tabber keep the drops. You realize that you're just talking yourself into an endless loop; I could throw the exact same argument back at you. "Unless you run low level fbs for molds to give away for free to random strangers 24/7, then you're a selfish person. Unless you give away every single one of your equips then you're a selfish person. Unless you give away all the money you get from grinding then you're a selfish person." Please keep your arguments in a realistic point of view, if you really want to take it to that extreme then yes every single person that plays perfect world is selfish to some extent because they are playing to earn some sort of enjoyment for themselves. Once again I'll repeat myself, I NEVER stated that I ran fb's purely to help the tabber, I stated that the exp, spirit, and reputation earned through the tab is enough of a reward to help someone with their fb, and that to ask the tabber to give out drops is selfish. If you want to argue that point then go ahead, just don't quote me for things I didn't say

I only brought that up because you were preaching, and calling people selfish and self-righteous, I was just pointed out that people were not running FBs out of the goodness of your heart either (you included, as you said on your reply). You know, the all thing "those with glass roofs should not be throwing stones" or "let the one without sin cast the first stone".

It is quite simple. As long as everyone agreed to how the drops are going to be split, there is no right or wrong way. Some parties give ALL the drops to tabber, others only molds and 3*, yet others split everything. As long as everyone agreed, what is the big deal how things get split???

Ultimaly the tabber will pick the party he wants, so this all thread is really an exercise in futility.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Rakthor - Lost City
    Rakthor - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    STFU and GTFO if you people dont wanna do their jobs as tanks and clerics, role an archer and do normal attacks the whole time. You **** me off with your idiocity, get the f**k off the forums!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the last TWs i participated in, a full one and a 30 min or less one, a few weeks ago been buzy lately, i used 1 gold mp charm and a bronz one from xmas lulzs and 1gold hp charm and like 12k hp from my previous one, repairs were roughly 130k, about 14k in pots and about 15 powders

soooooooooooooooooooooooo
    i dare say i spent over 1mil on that

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    im not that rich really :/ if you look a my now sh1ty equip

That is your choice to participate in TW no one is forcing you to.I would say there needs more balance when to comes to any sort of pvp in this game.I would argue the charms need fixing if I were you.

Don't you know how to farm and it is not tabber fualt because of your equipment.Don't use that as an excuse for not giving them a mold as they will be doing what you are doing now if they get to higher lvl.This is if they continue to play.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    I only brought that up because you were preaching, and calling people selfish and self-righteous, I was just pointed out that people were not running FBs out of the goodness of your heart either (you included, as you said on your reply). You know, the all thing "those with glass roofs should not be throwing stones" or "let the one without sin cast the first stone".

It is quite simple. As long as everyone agreed to how the drops are going to be split, there is no right or wrong way. Some parties give ALL the drops to tabber, others only molds and 3*, yet others split everything. As long as everyone agreed, what is the big deal how things get split???

Ultimaly the tabber will pick the party he wants, so this all thread is really an exercise in futility.

Ok i agree with that. if the tabber does want to split drops or give drops whatever it's their choice. What I'm arguing against are the people who think that all tabbers should be forced to either split or give their drops (like the OP and teartroll). They can call me an ******* or whatever but in the end they're just trying to cover up the fact that they're asking for even more than they're getting already for helping out. Obviously it's fine to ask for less, but when you ask for the other person to give even more for your help that's being selfish.
This discussion has been closed.