• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *picks up a knife*

*stabz the thread* "Die already!@!" b:cry
  • Theotus - Heavens Tear
    Theotus - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    With my luck, I would allow anyone to take my drops. Hahaha. I have never gotten anything but coin. :-) many people disagree with how each person chooses how drops go. I personally run 3* and molds to tabbers, but I have been on fbs where all drops went to the tabber. I have also been on runs where all drops were random. I of course gave my drops to the tabber, as she got almost diddly in that run. I love the rep and exp I get from fb's and I am not going to sacrifice my social rep by refusing the tabber what they wish, be it all drops or just the good ones. :-)
  • Rebmul - Harshlands
    Rebmul - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I personaly love to do fbs, and have humiliated mold thiefs in worldchat or provided the tellies to do it before. Its only fair that tabber get molds. in my opinion op shouldnt be taken on any fbs if hes gona insult the tabbers. b:chuckle problem solved
  • Elfaria - Dreamweaver
    Elfaria - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Lulz ~ b:shutup
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *drops a nuclear bomb on thread*

ಥ~ಥ this threads like a twinkie, it cant be destroyed.
  • Q - Dreamweaver
    Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You dont have to give the tabber the mold that drops, there's no written rule about it... Though I'm sure the people you ran the FB would be pretty angry about it.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *drops a nuclear bomb on thread*

ಥ~ಥ this threads like a twinkie, it cant be destroyed.

(leans over and puts a holodisk into R2D2) Help us spoons, you are our only hope <messages keeps repeating itself>
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    (leans over and puts a holodisk into R2D2) Help us spoons, you are our only hope <messages keeps repeating itself>

LOL ...omg I think im in love O_o
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the worst is when u are clearing a dungeon, at the boss, waiting for that 1 guy to get in. he gets in, boss dies, he steals mold lol.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Misguided lacks of judgment without foresight of consequences does not make one an idiot. It just means they lack common sense.

For you to patronize or belligerently insult someone because of their opinion being a variance of your biased opinion makes you the equivalent of the SS and the **** regime. Imbecility comes in all shapes and sizes, this one being in the form of a barbarian. Your evident emnity in your misguided, worthless post just goes to prove my point. The idiot here is you sir.

You really should look in the mirror when you say stuff like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_josh - Sanctuary
    Sir_josh - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OP should put name and sever...
    so i know who not to ask if i do run in to him/her on san :D
    edited July 2009
    OP should put name and sever...
    so i know who not to ask if i do run in to him/her on san :D

Learn how to read... The OP already said who he/she was and which server....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Oh yea, lowbie tabbers, thinking they're so cool and get to demand stuff of higher players.....

...anyone see something wrong with that? I mean, what are you going to do with lowbie drops anyways?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited July 2009
    Oh yea, lowbie tabbers, thinking they're so cool and get to demand stuff of higher players.....

...anyone see something wrong with that? I mean, what are you going to do with lowbie drops anyways?

Sell them for millions. MILLIONS, I SAY!!! *evil plotting look* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I mean, what are you going to do with lowbie drops anyways?

Decorate the walls of a Ebil Lair maybe?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Simple solution is to get rid of FBS or Molds altogether.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    People who need help with FBs sicken me. I've solo'd every FB I've had to do with the exception of FB79 and FB89.

Tabbers are lazy. I should get their drops if I do all the work. But, alas, I don't take the drops. I would rather the little bit of experience than the QQ from some noob who spends 100k in WCs to whine about a mold worth 50k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    People who need help with FBs sicken me. I've solo'd every FB I've had to do with the exception of FB79 and FB89.

Tabbers are lazy. I should get their drops if I do all the work. But, alas, I don't take the drops. I would rather the little bit of experience than the QQ from some noob who spends 100k in WCs to whine about a mold worth 50k.

I bet you soloed them all and never gotten help on your own FBs once upon a time.Your Archer wouldn't to to well in FB19 at lvl 19.Tabbers aren't lazey as the squad doesn't want you to die.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
    edited July 2009

You can solo many things when you're many levels higher and/or are using HP/MP charms and/or using every HP/MP pot you can get your hands on + every buff possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    For you to patronize or belligerently insult someone because of their opinion being a variance of your biased opinion makes you the equivalent of the SS and the **** regime...

By virtue of Godwin's Law, this thread is officially dead now.
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited July 2009

Look for lots of disappointment in your time here.

Maybe Mario Kart is more your speed?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
    edited July 2009
    By virtue of Godwin's Law, this thread is officially dead now.

No

One

Actually

Cares

Well, the admins might, but that's more because of the useless nature of the thread itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited July 2009
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
    spam is pretty
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    **BRAVO, RED!**

we've all seen this, but you have managed to put it all into words so well!

perhaps we need to donate some money, to buy Tear a rabies vaccine, or the rest of us will have to go through the shots when she bites us.

(...and yes, i and all my pets have had their full shots series! ^_^ )

You know, Tear - I haven't followed all of this thread, but are you *really* the right person to be deriding the lack of Civil Discourse on this forum?

I know you have a big pile of rocks there, but that big recycled glass house you're standing in has a few cracks in it.

I certainly don't endorse the previous *sshat insulting your family, but perhaps you might *now* understand how some react to some of *your* bouts of verbal rabies, now and then?

It would be nice if you were to remember that feeling, the next time you decide to get out the big CrapHammer and start flinging it about.

Just something to think about, Golden Rule and such.

RedMenace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
    edited July 2009
    spam is pretty

Someone got perma-banned from the forums for blatantly spamming a thread.

Granted, they probably had a lot of strikes against them already, but, still, something to keep in mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Let this thread die.

Mods, please lock it or something.b:thanks
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited July 2009
    Let this thread die.

Mods, please lock it or something.b:thanks

If this thread was a cat I would say it still have 4 or 5 lives left....
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If this thread was a cat I would say it still have 4 or 5 lives left....

It hasn't.

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.