EVENT: Picture Hunt!!! [Winners Posted]

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    >< now wait a minute i know for a fact i finished before eris did and i also believe that demonfox didnt even finish i was there when she met lionO_O so how did she beat me and i am curious about all this

i was in a party with eris thats how i know i beat her and i am just irritated about this i thought it was a good event till this happened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    >< now wait a minute i know for a fact i finished before eris did and i also believe that demonfox didnt even finish i was there when she met lionO_O so how did she beat me and i am curious about all this

i was in a party with eris thats how i know i beat her and i am just irritated about this i thought it was a good event till this happened

Ah sorry you're right there, i misread the list. The times are all solid though, there were no humans involved to make an error. Unfortunately since I misread the list I must inform you that someone did beat you to third place
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    what was decided for the 2nd and 3rd place winners as prizes o.o

Congrats Miku!!! I knew you made it :)

Ya I'm curious about 2nd and 3rd as well.... <_< Easiest thing would be to give flying mounts all around b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    DemonFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pshshhshh lol I totally did finished it :P.

P.s. GM. You said the prizes would be given "next week" but gave the date of tomorrow. Was it a typo?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Pshshhshh lol I totally did finish it :P.

P.s. GM. You said the prizes would be given "next week" but gave the date of tomorrow. Was it a typo?

You're correct it was going to be this week, but you'll see why not tomorrow
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ah sorry you're right there, i misread the list. The times are all solid though, there were no humans involved to make an error. Unfortunately since I misread the list I must inform you that someone did beat you to third place

who exactly beat me and how?

meh i tried i got screwed over im done participating in all events
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    DemonFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You're correct it was going to be this week, but you'll see why not tomorrow

Haha it better be a good reason! b:angry jk

thanks for the info b:victory
  • HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary
    HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    will we at least find out all the info on prizes soon like which aerogear and 2nd and 3rd place prizes
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'd like to thank the GMs for running a decent event :) It was fun though there were definitely problems with people buying out the shops.

I guess a fix would be to make this into a real quest similar to the daily race.
    Spawn some npcs around the world you have to talk to as well as a limited number of chests that can be mined upon completion of the quest.

Too much effort maybe for this instance but something to consider going forward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mofo - Harshlands
    Mofo - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    hehe CONGRATZ HONEY, my gl msg b4 the announcement did the trick i think ^^
    LOLIROFL CAKE!! GET SOME!!
  • Guenevere - Dreamweaver
    Guenevere - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Guenevere wrote:
    Hello, thank you for the lovely event.

I messed up the event by finding all the shops but not actually whispering the gm afterward
    If the whisper was only there to check who finished first, would it please be possible to make an exception in this case
    Is there other ways to know who got to all the 3 shops first ?

Even though my finishing first is highly unlikely.

PS can already guess the replies of the rest of the community to this, but an official reply would be great.
    We'll be going over our shop logs to determine who gets there first, however whispers are being used for the initial ordering. This may change once we compile whispers with the logs.

Now that the winners are posted, can you answer if the whisper was necessary for the winners to be chosen. Can someone win if they missed whispering but got to the shops first ?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    yeah they could have possibly won, but everyone who did win also sent a whisper. The whisper doesn't determine the order exclusively though
  • NyxKeres - Sanctuary
    NyxKeres - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *deleted by Eris*
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    aww, I was told I won but now I see lightaine won. Ah well, I am happy for him <3
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    aww, I was told I won but now I see lightaine won. Ah well, I am happy for him <3

Sorry Eris, I read the results wrong the first time b:surrender I feel really bad about it
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    My hopes and dreams! shattered... I demand compensation D:(kidding btw... but if you want to I dont mind.)
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Sorry again, the dreamweaver one was the first one I put up, all the others are accurate since I got the hang of it afterward, all errors have now been corrected. My apologies, was my first event please bear with me.
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2009
    I was kidding. its fine, don't worry, there will be more events b:victory
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Congrats all
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    wow.... 2nd place, i feel all fuzzy inside now XD

now i'm curious what the 2nd and 3rd prizes are!

EDIT: so how do we receive our prizes, through mail?
    <_< Easiest thing would be to give flying mounts all around b:laugh

i agree :)
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Sorry again, the dreamweaver one was the first one I put up, all the others are accurate since I got the hang of it afterward, all errors have now been corrected. My apologies, was my first event please bear with me.

Thnx for the event:)

To bad I did understand it wrongb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • ROgirl - Harshlands
    ROgirl - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    thx for event guys ! nice event !b:victory and we w8 another funny event b:pleased
    b:victory
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    AAAAH
    AAAAAAAAAAAH
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    I WON <3 TY SO MUCH ;__;<tears of joy
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    b:sadbut but ... :P i got 2 items and the third 1 too :P GMs ove me 3 coins XD

gratz to u winers :P
    i didnt win... altho it was F-U-N huray^^
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arganth - Sanctuary
    Arganth - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    GM fists......b:heart
    ^,..,^ ahh well, i'll have to make do with the lvl 5 fists
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, to begin with thanks a lot for the event GMs! b:thanks

I know i didn't win (still honorable thrid though :P)
    But i wanted to ask,...if it's possible to know what will be the prizes for
    the first, second and third place exactly.

I know you were talking about an unique flying mount for the winner,
    And Xar and I happen to be in the same faction.b:victory

Since tomorrow's release are new flying mounts, will his prize be
    one of those mounts or not.

By the way, i noticed in your post that you're saying that the prizes will be released to begin with the 23rd June after maintenance. And Now it's written 30th June in Red. I guess the Red one is the good answer so that's why i asked about the flying mounts.b:chuckle

Thanks in advance for an answer, cause it will be terribly stupid to buy the same flying mount as the prize he'll get.b:laugh
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    err so could there be clarification on prizes so the winners dont buy something thats temporarily in cash shop when they already won it, or dont buy it and dont get what they assumed =x
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    I'll try to find out specifics today, I'll update the first post with any information that I'm given.

EDIT: The prize will be one of the limited edition($50) mounts for the first place winners. For second and third places it will be the $30 mounts.
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll try to find out specifics today, I'll update the first post with any information that I'm given.

EDIT: The prize will be one of the limited edition($50) mounts for the first place winners. For second and third places it will be the $30 mounts.
    Ok I have a question here.
    I'm first from Harshlands; but I really think the $50 untamed mount is.. well.. ugly b:surrender
    Do I still have the choice to choose one of the $30 mounts (with add-ons?) instead?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    Ok I have a question here.
    I'm first from Harshlands; but I really think the $50 untamed mount is.. well.. ugly b:surrender
    Do I still have the choice to choose one of the $30 mounts (with add-ons?) instead?

You can choose the $30 but we will not compensate the difference with add-ons since it's your choice.
This discussion has been closed.