EVENT: Picture Hunt!!! [Winners Posted]

14567810»

Comments

• Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You can choose the $30 but we will not compensate the difference with add-ons since it's your choice.

Aye I see~.
    Mhmhmh hard decision ><
    I think I'll just choose for the bug; sell it and buy the $30 mount and get leftover money.
    PS: You respond faaaaaast.. o_O
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Aye I see~.
    Mhmhmh hard decision ><
    I think I'll just choose for the bug; sell it and buy the $30 mount and get leftover money.
    PS: You respond faaaaaast.. o_O

Indeed, I try b:mischievous
    edited June 2009
    Indeed, I try b:mischievous

Spoony for best forum mod! b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'll try to find out specifics today, I'll update the first post with any information that I'm given.

EDIT: The prize will be one of the limited edition($50) mounts for the first place winners. For second and third places it will be the $30 mounts.

spoons did you reaaaaalllly expect me to wait a week for those Seraph Wings?

I mean come on now :)

20090624120756.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    spoons did you reaaaaalllly expect me to wait a week for those Seraph Wings?

I mean come on now :)

20090624120756.png

Oh I wouldn't expect that anyone could resist those wings, they look awesome
  • ZwyIIa - Lost City
    ZwyIIa - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Thanks a lot for the soon reply and answers b:thanks

BUT I ALREADY BOUGHT A FLYING MOUNT OMG!! b:laugh

Xar is so happy to get a bottle as a mount (lol).

Thanks a lot for that event b:thanks.
  • HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary
    HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    when and how will you get a hold of the winners and find out which aerogear they want?
    edited June 2009
    I know there's a small chance; but instead of an ugly bee (lol no offense razor sting D:!) can you choose between other CS items? Such as a mount for example.

The ninetails is awesome but so hard to get D:
  • Ganjagurl - Dreamweaver
    Ganjagurl - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I was wondering the same thing as Bittersweet(ugly bee FTL), I didn't expect the prize to be availble in the CS before I got it, is there anyway to choose other CS items? Or other flyers for that matter? *cough* Idle Cloud *cough* :D
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    For you winners, here's the skinny

- We will be contacting you via forum PM and your registered e-mail address.
    - In the message we will be sure to clarify the choices.
    - Please respond to one or both of these messages with your choice by Monday at 5:00PM Server Time

These messages will be sent out shortly, check your mail in 30-45 minutes
  • eatwithspoons
    edited June 2009
    I apologize for the double post, but I need to bump this up.

WINNERS! The e-mails as well as private messages have been sent. Please respond to one or both of them by Monday, more details in the e-mail.

There is one person who I could not send a forum PM to, DarkAdy. I sent you an e-mail, so please get back to us.

Congrats again to the winners and thanks a BUNCH to everyone who participated. For a brand new event it went pretty darn well!
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    DemonFox - Dreamweaver Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Umm so we have to wait another week im guessing b:surrender

Why cant we get our prizes b:cry
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Umm so we have to wait another week im guessing b:surrender

Why cant we get our prizes b:cry

Because we need to give them out during maintenance, we're sorry but that's the only way
  • Top - Harshlands
    Top - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Because we need to give them out during maintenance, we're sorry but that's the only way

Lucky winners.

Seems like something epic.
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    Lucky winners.

Seems like something epic.

Havent read the prizes im guessing... Theyre giving us the flyers that we could have bought during the past 3 weeks. I like how they said it was gonna be "Unique" and all hyped it up XD. But hey at least its something right....?
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    Havent read the prizes im guessing... Theyre giving us the flyers that we could have bought during the past 3 weeks. I like how they said it was gonna be "Unique" and all hyped it up XD. But hey at least its something right....?
    If you are lucky enough to be the first, you will win our grand prize! Second and third places will also recieve something for their troubles. What's the grand prize? A new limited edition flying mount!

I don't see that part in the event description, besides "unique" would mean it was "existing as the only one or as the sole example". It's not feasible to expect us to give you one mount which will be and remain the only one of its kind in existence b:shocked

Considering that the 1st place winners are given their choice of one of the three limited edition mounts, I fail to see the inconsistency with what was promised.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    lol, I think you've been spoiling people with all the rare mount prizes :)
    The instant people get prizes that aren't uber rare they start complaining.
    It wasn't too long ago that the grand prize for the calendar contest was a pack of random dye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DemonFox - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2009
    I don't see that part in the event description, besides "unique" would mean it was "existing as the only one or as the sole example". It's not feasible to expect us to give you one mount which will be and remain the only one of its kind in existence b:shocked

Considering that the 1st place winners are given their choice of one of the three limited edition mounts, I fail to see the inconsistency with what was promised.

Well maybe i read the unique part in something else. But my main point was that we're receiving a mount that would have been more valuable prolly if we got it the following maint not 3-4 weeks later. Buuut it doesn't really matter, free mount.
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bump WHERES MY REWARDb:angry
  • HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary
    HatsuneMiku_ - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ya exactly wasn't there maintenance last night, or have the GMs already forgotten about us >.>
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    kantorek ignored me in arch and my WC, pmd spoons last night, didnt get mine either looks like its gonna be at least 4 weeks to get prize? b:sad
    maybe spoons fell asleep last night before maint b:chuckle
  • darkjagans
    darkjagans Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    spirea wrote: »
    bump WHERES MY REWARDb:angry

ditto b:cry
  • spirea
    spirea Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    bump x.x
    reward!
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    they'll be going out today if you haven't already received them
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    bumping this. There are three people who may not receive their mount until next maintenance This was due to a clerical error on my part. This issue has been resolved and you will definitely get your mounts during next maintenance. My apologies b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.