Sword Bms Are The Best

1235»

Comments

• Dishy - Harshlands
    Dishy - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Edit: Double post, forums lagged, didn't show my previous post, thought it didn't come up QQ
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Well, I'm on a PvP server, so **** can get thick at the drop of a stick, ya know?

And sure, extra vit will help, but if you are high lvl and in a good guild, you will have good refined gear and HP gems. I'd rather hit archers 95% of the time than have an extra 500 or so hp, ya know?

Well, in TW, a blade BM isn't going to be amazing. It's a 1v1 anti mage/archer/cleric not a 384124v1 stunner and AoE damager. You just run around on your mount killing any archers you see, and expect to die kinda often.

Blade BM's song : Seek and Destroy - Metallica
    Noone can match us 1v1 if we get close (which isnt that hard)

No sh.it, i bet most of you all , forgot that sword WR has 2 skills which will definitely hit target even if your DEX/AGI is just 3. Mage Bane (lvl 29) and Flash (lvl 100 skill). WHen you deal with Archers, what would you use? stun lock? i think you miss more than he misses on you. So are you willing to gamble your spark for drake bash , instead of using 100% hit skill? Losing Spark is sad b:cry Using Mage Bane will **** those runners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    chong wrote: »
    No sh.it, i bet most of you all , forgot that sword WR has 2 skills which will definitely hit target even if your DEX/AGI is just 3. Mage Bane (lvl 29) and Flash (lvl 100 skill). WHen you deal with Archers, what would you use? stun lock? i think you miss more than he misses on you. So are you willing to gamble your spark for drake bash , instead of using 100% hit skill? Losing Spark is sad b:cry Using Mage Bane will **** those runners.

lol just checked my magebane and you're right. Was it always like this? I could have swear it wasn't there before.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol just checked my magebane and you're right. Was it always like this? I could have swear it wasn't there before.

I'm asking myself the same question. Saying that I dont like the skill at all as the casing is too long.

I still need to see if the slow casting effects work on bosses as I would like to combine it with shadowless kick.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    chong wrote: »

where can I find info about the flash skill?
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm asking myself the same question. Saying that I dont like the skill at all as the casing is too long.

It's said that for awhile now... well, it's said "100 3t" on mine for awhile, but I've always assumed that was just caused by a bad download or something. o.o

I have used the skill as a finisher. It's the fastest sword skill and using the spark beats having my hp drained...

Ecatomb has some info. It gets more powerful depending upon how much hp one's lost. Sounds good for when charms are on cool or duels. o.o
  • Nevlik - Heavens Tear
    Nevlik - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2009

flash is a lvl 100 sword skill. requires 20 chrono pages, 10 medium ink. gl getting it :P
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    It's said that for awhile now... well, it's said "100 3t" on mine for awhile, but I've always assumed that was just caused by a bad download or something. o.o

I have used the skill as a finisher. It's the fastest sword skill and using the spark beats having my hp drained...

Ecatomb has some info. It gets more powerful depending upon how much hp one's lost. Sounds good for when charms are on cool or duels. o.o

I have seen that skill already, Silly me. I thought it was level 79. When he mentioned level 100 it confused me.

But he is right the skill is level 100