Sick of veno steriotype

Comments

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey I know alot of time Zoe makes my brain hurt. Once in a wile she has a point. That point is really evident about the egos of pvp server on the forums. No offence yall. You do come off as rather harsh and egotistical on thease forums.
    and coming here whining about it, achieves....what? nothing
    just pay it no mind and enjoy the game
    Read my later post I said I just needed to vent. That does do something. Gets rid of my aggitation.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Hey I know alot of time Zoe makes my brain hurt. Once in a wile she has a point. That point is really evident about the egos of pvp server on the forums. No offence yall. You do come off as rather harsh and egotistical on thease forums.

Read my later post I said I just needed to vent. That does do something. Gets rid of my aggitation.

My suggestion to you is if you dont like people complaining about how epicly easy the veno class is when played properly....END IT. b:victory
  • Kazmobile - Harshlands
    Kazmobile - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I really don't see the big deal here. Hypothetically speaking, say I'm playing my venomancer. If you're the one complaining about the ease I have in regards to leveling and money making, that's your problem. You may have your reasons to vent, but whining doesn't deal damage. If it bothers you so much, maybe you should play a veno. But those of you who complain won't play a veno, will you? You house too much pride within you to have an easy time playing an online game.

Just look at it this way; if venomancers suddenly ceased to exist, whiners would simply find reasons to whine about some other class. That's just the way it is.
  • Smellfish - Heavens Tear
    Smellfish - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I really don't see the big deal here. Hypothetically speaking, say I'm playing my venomancer. If you're the one complaining about the ease I have in regards to leveling and money making, that's your problem. You may have your reasons to vent, but whining doesn't deal damage. If it bothers you so much, maybe you should play a veno. But those of you who complain won't play a veno, will you? You house too much pride within you to have an easy time playing an online game.

Just look at it this way; if venomancers suddenly ceased to exist, whiners would simply find reasons to whine about some other class. That's just the way it is.

Oh agreed. just people who whine about others whining about there class are annoying. but seriously if a BM knows how to play there class they can make money nearly as fast as a veno but a veno does indeed have a better ability to make money.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited May 2009

If you needed to vent, you could have saved yourself a lot more agitation by opening notepad.

Much easier.

Drama > killing mobs 24/7 / running HH/FB constantly / restatting constantly before I've even learned to fully use the build I started with

Yay drama b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrConce - Harshlands
    MrConce - Harshlands Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Venoes are broken. Enough said. Good luck feeding PWI with you RL money. :)
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" ~ Co7Vc3 ♥ El Romance Letal ♥ ~ Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands. Guess who's back? Bought a sexy **** powerful gaming laptop. Ready to be exploited. On my way to tech school/dorm. Be back soon. =)
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm getting soo sick of other classes telling me I dont kill my pet does. or I don't get high rapair bills. or I don't need pots cause my pet takes all the damage. I'm sorry to tell you other classes but not all us Venos hid behind our pets. Wile my pet is killing one thing I'm killing another. So shut up about what I dont get or take cause of me having a pet. Cause I do get high repair bills. I do take lots of damage. Most of the time I got two mobs on me when my pet has one. SO STFU!!!!!!!!!b:angryb:angry

I'm a pure mage veno and I hide behind my pets. I don't have a high repair bill. I haven't used a pot since forever. Oh and I have A LOT of coins from doing TTs. If you got two mobs on you and you're a mage veno, you fail. If you take a lot of damage and you're a mage veno, you fail. I hope you are not a mage cuz you fail pretty bad if you are.

You take argo even when you heal your magmite? Seriously? I used a Crystalline Magmite well into my 60's and didn't even bother to level his bash and I hardly ever steal argo and I'm a full mage. Maybe your veno is a failure?
  • eldnar
    eldnar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I won't lie venomancers have it easy and I like it... I wish the rest of the classes where this amusing. That being said yes the veno makes tons of money and I use said money for my other class characters too. So if you want to complain about a venomancer just go make one instead of complaining and enjoy the benefits for your other characters too.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I'm a pure mage veno and I hide behind my pets. I don't have a high repair bill. I haven't used a pot since forever. Oh and I have A LOT of coins from doing TTs. If you got two mobs on you and you're a mage veno, you fail. If you take a lot of damage and you're a mage veno, you fail. I hope you are not a mage cuz you fail pretty bad if you are.

You take argo even when you heal your magmite? Seriously? I used a Crystalline Magmite well into my 60's and didn't even bother to level his bash and I hardly ever steal argo and I'm a full mage. Maybe your veno is a failure?

Are you ****ing ****??? I like killing stuff on my own did you not see that?? You uber fail at reading. I have the same magmite stealing aggro is from always doing twice the damage of the magmite. How many time do i have to say I like to kill on my own B4 you morons quit failing at reading.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I like killing stuff on my own

Why again did you roll a pet class? Every other class kills better than we do without our pets, and actually has tools to do so with greater efficiency.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Are you ****ing ****??? I like killing stuff on my own did you not see that?? You uber fail at reading. I have the same magmite stealing aggro is from always doing twice the damage of the magmite. How many time do i have to say I like to kill on my own B4 you morons quit failing at reading.

No, **** is someone who plays a veno class but prefers to take argo and kill stuff without the aide of her pet. You get an "A" for failure. Congrats! You should really start learning how to play because I rarely ever steal argo from my magmite even with its level 1 bash. I am a pure mage veno also. Fail fail fail fail and fail~ Yep, you fail!
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009

This must be a troll post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    3 1582 Wizard Ayano-chan Sanctuary Legendary <- from kill list on our server. (how a stupid veno moved ahead of him and vert ill never know.. killing alts maybe :D?)

hes light armor :P. i dont agree with your statement, i know plenty of LA wizards good at pvp.

1. You just used a pvp stat from a pve server, invalid.

2. 1582 kills would not break top 50 on LC, even when chars on there have quit or been banned for months.

3. Ayano-chan is not in your top 50 of levels, i'm guessing he's 8x. 8x LA wiz...sure but wait a few weeks.

4. -chan is generally used for female names, and you said he's a guy...

5. how a stupid veno moved ahead is with a phoenix, killing everyone

6. even if LA was valid, that still leaves heavy armor, and mages can't use that unless you're a hero IRL as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009

2. 1582 kills would not break top 50 on LC, even when chars on there have quit or been banned for months.

3. Ayano-chan is not in your top 50 of levels, i'm guessing he's 8x. 8x LA wiz...sure but wait a few weeks.

6. even if LA was valid, that still leaves heavy armor, and mages can't use that unless you're a hero IRL as well.

1. I've known players that were on PvE servers in the past that were actually better at PvP than players actually on PvP servers.

2. If that player was on a PvP server what is the likely-hood their kill count would be higher? Or are you trying to say that because they are a LA Wizard it wouldn't even be possible to have more than 1.5k kills?

4. Either most, or some of the time, players pick names based on the gender of the character, and, as you should already know, not all female characters are being played by girls.

5. That "stupid veno" is level 96. Should explain it pretty good.

6. HA is a pain in the **** for a caster class to properly gear for, and it would take someone with an infinite amount of patience to get HA to work, but it should be possible. So, a HA wizard is the ultimate PITA to level: PITA to gear for on top of being a PITA to level to begin with. I speak from experience since my first character ever was: a wizard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For the first 96 levels players can be whatever the hell they think makes them better, after that it's generally accepted that if they don't get back to what they're supposed to be they're going to be severely gimped endgame.

Venos are the only class left (for now) that can go all 3 and not be an IRL hero.

I don't actually believe that you play the game btw.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009

look at your post, read OMGLAZERZ' and then think.
    87 LA wiz eats homos 9x sage and demons for dinner, how is that invalid.
    that stupid veno is in a faction known to scam level thirties into going white name lazers.
  • Kytari - Heavens Tear
    Kytari - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    >_> this thread is still going? Personally, who cares about a stereotype? Everyone has ther own opinions. I am good at what i do, thats all i care about. No matter who stereotypes about what, in the end, they still want and need my help. They dont say, oh you are a rich veno, shoo. Or ugh, you are going to hide behind your pet when we kill the boss. I am not taking you on a TT.

They say "OMFG Kyt, This veno is Fail, We need your Uber 1337 veno skillz NAO. Save us!!! D:"

ok, so maybe not exactly like that ^^ But i do get asked frequently to come save a party that cant continue without a veno who know's what they are doing.

Also, Most tanks welcome the extra DD of a pet while fighting. So you choose to look for the negativity in a stereotype instead of the positives. Dont QQ about it, just get over it. Veno's are useful and irreplacable in many instances. Ever think of that?
    edited May 2009
    I don't actually believe that you play the game btw.

I don't actually believe you know how to use the search function, btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Forum is too clogged with PVE player bull****. Search function overloaded. Use detour.
  • Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear
    Foxraikov_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Im sorry then but I get the same **** cause my strength is 200
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]When I am defeated in this battle a truth will be born in this world. And a fleeting dream will transform, slowly filling with color. And only when this ordeal is finally overcome, will my soul at last be allowed to leave my physical body. Then let us test it. Whether I..no. Whether my spirit can become a lance... capable of piercing through every one of you. We'll see if I am truly such a weak human being!

6/20/10 Last day
  • Horseman - Sanctuary
    Horseman - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2009

b. i am becoming damn sick and tired of the growing attitude that if someone doesnt have a cash shop pet that they are not serious about the game, or trying hard enough, or 'wasting' money on fashion. i for one do not like the sexist way the devs designed womens armour, turning us all into skin toys for males to drool over. i am a practicing Roman Catholic, and i will dress my characters, to cover that armour. yes it costs-ingame coin and real money. but i feel its important, and no one has the right to critizise my choices. others can do what they like-just because i dont approve or like what others wear, does not mean i am going to interfere. i dont do that, and have never done it ingame.

Shouldnt you be running around naked if your a practising Roman Catholic i mean after all thats how god intended for you to run around ...
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    @Foxrunning, everyone has the right to critizise everyone, it's called free speech.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
    edited May 2009
    For FoxRunning

This post will not be in any way inflammatory, rude, derogatory, or an insult. It is to show my opinion on your religious doctrines and why I believe you should question them.
    "Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols" -Psalm 97:7
    There is absolutely NOTHING in the Bible leading Christians to recognize Mary, adore Mary, or talk to Mary. Although most Catholics deny worshipping Mary, a picture is worth 1,000 words.

catholic_idolaters.jpg
    "But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking" (Matthew 6:7)
    Why do catholics pray with counting beads, rosaries, and repeat the ordinary and the proper every mass? There is nothing in the bible that states this is the way to pray to God.
    "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats..." (1st Timothy 4:1-3)
    Jesus said in Matthew 15:9, "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." The Bible teaches that Peter had a wife (Matthew 8:14). Yet, Catholic priests are wrongfully denied the God-given privilege to marry. And during lent, what is the purpose of abstaining from meat?
    Romans 10:3,4 proclaims, "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth."
    Matthew 23:8-11, "But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ. But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant."
    Simply stated, the Bible condemns allowing ministers to come between us and God. We read in 1st Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." Jesus condemned recognizing any man as the "vicar" of God, or as a having special privileges or powers from God. Catholics are taught to believe that the Pope is literally God's messenger upon the earth.
    It is sinful to recognize any man, priest, or minister, as a spiritual AUTHORITY over you. This is what Jesus meant when He prohibited calling ministers or priests, "Father" or "Rabbi" or "Master." We are not to give them that right. God's Word is the FINAL AUTHORITY! Not the Jewish Kabbalah. Not the Qur'an. Not the Jewish Rabbi. Not the Pope. Not the priest. Not the minister. Not the Church.

It is so strange how the Word of God condemns the Catholic religion in plain Words; yet, Catholics BLINDLY follow the Pope and priests. It says in Matthew 23:9, in black and white, even in the Catholic Douay Bible, not to call any man "Father." Yet, that is exactly what Catholics call their priests, cardinals, and Bishops.

The Bible plainly states in 1st Timothy 4:1-3 that false teachers would come to us, teaching doctrine of devils: forbidding to marry, and forbidding to eat meat. The celibacy requirement for all priests is a devilish doctrine. The Catholic forbiddance of meat, or certain meats, on certain days, are doctrines of devils. God plainly tells us to enjoy the meat He has given us to eat, as long as we are thankful for it (1st Timothy 4:4).

Mark 7:6-13 plainly teaches that we are never to follow the traditions of men. Yet, the Catholic religion is one big conglomerate of traditions fabricated over the centuries. It wasn't until the year 1950 that Pope Pious XII decided to make the Assumption of Mary an official Catholic doctrine, a doctrine not found anywhere in the Bible.

Exodus 20:4,5 couldn't be any clearer that even BOWING down to a statue is idolatry. Yet, Catholics foolishly claim that they are not worshipping the statues they are bowing down to. BUT, God forbids us from even bowing to statues. In fact, the Bible is so clear on this matter that the Vatican has even REMOVED the second of the Ten Commandments to deceive you. No wonder 1st Timothy 4:2 states, "Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron."

In my final opinion, Catholicism is a lie of the devil, a prison-house of religion.
    edited May 2009
    Forum is too clogged with PVP player bull****. Search function overloaded. Use detour.

Sure it is. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    For FoxRunning

This post will not be in any way inflammatory, rude, derogatory, or an insult. It is to show my opinion on your religious doctrines and why I believe you should question them.

There is absolutely NOTHING in the Bible leading Christians to recognize Mary, adore Mary, or talk to Mary. Although most Catholics deny worshipping Mary, a picture is worth 1,000 words.

catholic_idolaters.jpg

Why do catholics pray with counting beads, rosaries, and repeat the ordinary and the proper every mass? There is nothing in the bible that states this is the way to pray to God.

Jesus said in Matthew 15:9, "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." The Bible teaches that Peter had a wife (Matthew 8:14). Yet, Catholic priests are wrongfully denied the God-given privilege to marry. And during lent, what is the purpose of abstaining from meat?

Simply stated, the Bible condemns allowing ministers to come between us and God. We read in 1st Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." Jesus condemned recognizing any man as the "vicar" of God, or as a having special privileges or powers from God. Catholics are taught to believe that the Pope is literally God's messenger upon the earth.
    It is sinful to recognize any man, priest, or minister, as a spiritual AUTHORITY over you. This is what Jesus meant when He prohibited calling ministers or priests, "Father" or "Rabbi" or "Master." We are not to give them that right. God's Word is the FINAL AUTHORITY! Not the Jewish Kabbalah. Not the Qur'an. Not the Jewish Rabbi. Not the Pope. Not the priest. Not the minister. Not the Church.

It is so strange how the Word of God condemns the Catholic religion in plain Words; yet, Catholics BLINDLY follow the Pope and priests. It says in Matthew 23:9, in black and white, even in the Catholic Douay Bible, not to call any man "Father." Yet, that is exactly what Catholics call their priests, cardinals, and Bishops.

The Bible plainly states in 1st Timothy 4:1-3 that false teachers would come to us, teaching doctrine of devils: forbidding to marry, and forbidding to eat meat. The celibacy requirement for all priests is a devilish doctrine. The Catholic forbiddance of meat, or certain meats, on certain days, are doctrines of devils. God plainly tells us to enjoy the meat He has given us to eat, as long as we are thankful for it (1st Timothy 4:4).

Mark 7:6-13 plainly teaches that we are never to follow the traditions of men. Yet, the Catholic religion is one big conglomerate of traditions fabricated over the centuries. It wasn't until the year 1950 that Pope Pious XII decided to make the Assumption of Mary an official Catholic doctrine, a doctrine not found anywhere in the Bible.

Exodus 20:4,5 couldn't be any clearer that even BOWING down to a statue is idolatry. Yet, Catholics foolishly claim that they are not worshipping the statues they are bowing down to. BUT, God forbids us from even bowing to statues. In fact, the Bible is so clear on this matter that the Vatican has even REMOVED the second of the Ten Commandments to deceive you. No wonder 1st Timothy 4:2 states, "Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron."

In my final opinion, Catholicism is a lie of the devil, a prison-house of religion.

OHSHI-

Bible fight!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2009
    read lyrics to the slayer song called cult, itll tell you how i feel about religion.
    http://www.oldielyrics.com/lyrics/slayer/cult.html <- warning extremely offensive lyrics do not look unless youre not easily offended.
    edited May 2009

In before a GM/Moderator steps on you. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Rofl I like where this thread went since I last checked in.

My favorite song on the whole album Tear b:victory
    edited May 2009
    Rofl I like where this thread went since I last checked in.

My favorite song on the whole album Tear b:victory
    christ illusion is pretty bamf, buttttttt i love seasons in the abyss and hell awaits WAY more. so much more wicked sounding. i love the chills the songs send down my spine.

dead skin mask, skeletons of society, expendable youth.
    hell awaits, at dawn they sleep, blood red.
    all sick songs.
  • Annondae - Sanctuary
    Annondae - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Do people actually run into that much aggression just because they play a veno? Seriously, the only 'tude toward venos I see is here on the forums, and the merits of that are debatable [ the epic flesh realm debate ]. Granted, I'm not even lvl 60, and I'm on a PVE server, but I've yet to run into anyone, in-game, who attacks me or insults me because my main is a veno. Honestly, I'm curious.
This discussion has been closed.