Comments

• Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    UPDATE OF WEEK 04/06/09

Week of April 06 2009

Current Sanctuary TW Map

This week we saw Legendary take over Steel's Territory Swamp of the Wraith.Grats Legendary for our victory.

This week we saw the fall of Steel on the territory map.

This week we sawNefarious trying to take over Archosur.Nefariousattacked on Archosur failed.

This week we saw 'Rebirth' attack on Outlaw's territory Black Mountain .Attacked failed.

What awaits the TW map this week!? O.O

Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week as well.Good job on defending your last land Outlaw.Outlaw you deserve some a b:victory

What will be the Nefarious next target be!? will they go for 'Rebirth' or will it be an attack on Outlaw,Legendary or will they just go for Archosour again? why don't they go for 1000K Streams...what is the new leader intentions...? what has happen to Sasaki? you guys tell me...

What does the scion shows me for this week...Legendary? will they continue on their work and continue their attack on the East andgo for Nefarious? or will it be Outlawhm....is all coming to a close or maybe is just beginning...

What about 'Rebirth'!? will they try to fight for Black Mountain again or will they go for Nefarious?...?

Current lead on Territories:

1stNefarious with 22 territories.

2ndLegendary with 16 territories.

3rd'Rebirth' with 3 Territories.

4thOutlaw with 1 territory

To be updated on Sunday April 19 2009 (if wars are posted for Sunday will be updated on Monday April 20 2009

Zexion's quote of the week:"Woohoo Spring break:D"
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Great update Zex... I really wish we had these screenshots from all the way back. I uploaded them to a crappy online animated gif tool to get a timelapse.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2814ttu.gif

You can see the evaporation of Outlaw and the rise and fall of Steel :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You should post batle scene pics too.
  • saddy
    saddy Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well am noob so i dont know where to post this pls let me know if there is a specific thread for this topic

the problem is i got banned today from perfectworld, i tho i gues the reason is that i had abused a member from Outlaw faction (Santuary), yeah i know the approach i took was wrong but things were pushed too far. Well all i want to know is will i ever get my account back cause its a lvl 80 Wizard and i had worked hard on it. If i can get it back, Pls let me know the procedure to do so. your help would be highly appreciated.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    saddy wrote: »
    well am noob so i dont know where to post this pls let me know if there is a specific thread for this topic

the problem is i got banned today from perfectworld, i tho i gues the reason is that i had abused a member from Outlaw faction (Santuary), yeah i know the approach i took was wrong but things were pushed too far. Well all i want to know is will i ever get my account back cause its a lvl 80 Wizard and i had worked hard on it. If i can get it back, Pls let me know the procedure to do so. your help would be highly appreciated.

A level 80 player who doesnt know where to complain....
    Try submitting a ticket...
  • saddy
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well what i really wanted to know if i could get my account back and that how long would it take
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well what i really wanted to know if i could get my account back and that how long would it take

Then why the hell are you asking us?
  • saddy
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just seeking for some help with info if any one knows anything about this thats all. Dinn meant to annnoy anyone.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Just seeking for some help with info if any one knows anything about this thats all. Dinn meant to annnoy anyone.

Ok, just this is the wrong place to do it. Try here.
  • saddy
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ty for this info tyvm
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Great update Zex... I really wish we had these screenshots from all the way back. I uploaded them to a crappy online animated gif tool to get a timelapse.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2814ttu.gif

You can see the evaporation of Outlaw and the rise and fall of Steel :)

Ty and nice clip lol.Now then...

UPDATE OF WEEK 04/13/09

Week of April 13 2009

Current Sanctuary TW Map

This week we saw Legendary trying to take over Archosaur.Legendary attacked failed.

This week we saw the comeback of Steel on the territory map as they took 'Rebirth''s territory Vibrant Cliffs

This week we sawNefarious take over 'Rebirth' territory's The White Ridge

What awaits the TW map this week!? more comebacks? falls??

Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week as well.Outlaw possible attackers these week are Legendary and Nefarious.

What will be the Nefarious next target be!? will they go for 'Rebirth' or will it be an attack on Outlaw,Legendary or Steel ?

What does the scion shows me for this week...Legendary? will they continue on their work and continue their attack on the East and go for Nefarious? or will it be Outlawhm...grim.

What about 'Rebirth'!? will they fight Steel or Nefarious? not much chooses...

1stNefarious with 23 territories.

2ndLegendary with 16 territories.

3rd'Rebirth' with 1 Territories Outlaw with 1 territory, Steel with one territory.

To be updated on Monday April 27 2009

Zexion's quote of the week:"Back to school..."
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    UPDATE OF WEEK 04/20/09

Week of April 20 2009

Current Sanctuary TW Map

This week we saw Legendary attack Outlaw's territory Black Mountain.Attack was successful.Congrats to Legendary on our Victory.

This week we sawNefarious take over Steel's territory's Vibrant Cliffs.Congrats to Nefarious on their victory.

This week we saw the fall of Steel on the territory map.

This week we saw the fall ofOutlaw on the territory map.

What awaits the TW map this week!? more comebacks? a map consisting of two factions!?...is all tedious now

What will be the Nefarious next target be!? will they go for 'Rebirth' or will it be an attack on Legendary ? I dare say 'Rebirth'.

What does the scion shows me for this week for Legendary? the scion shows me red and orange...will the two major guild finally come to a 3hour TW!?b:question

What about 'Rebirth'!? Nefarious? to the North,East, and West enough said.

1stNefarious with 24 territories.

2ndLegendary with 17 territories.

3rd'Rebirth' with 1 Territory.

To be updated on Monday May 04 2009

Zexion's quote of the week:"Ahhh the summer breezeb:thanks or HEAT!?b:beatup"
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mmm can't wait for next week

only two colors on the map
  • messed
    messed Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mmm can't wait for next week

only two colors on the map

OMG same b:pleased
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think rebirth might stay on the map for a couple more weeks o.o
  • BigPunisher - Sanctuary
    BigPunisher - Sanctuary Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Kalza is wrong! b:chuckle
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I think rebirth might stay on the map for a couple more weeks o.o
    Kalza is wrong! b:chuckle

Was a fun fight though. b:victory
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i felt pretty happy.. about the map
    now only if nef will take the remaining level 3
    then..
    two solid colors only..
    awesome
  • Messed - Sanctuary
    Messed - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    yah it look weird b:laugh
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    We all know that Legendary holds Archasaur now not if Nef won last night.Sanctuary is pretty much Brown and Red now it looks like it is going to stay that way for sometime.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was wrong b:cry i wonder what will happen this week? I heard there was going to be gank on one of the faction on the map b:shocked
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Options
    UPDATE OF WEEK 04/27/09

Week of April 27 2009

Current Sanctuary TW Map

This week we saw Legendary take the first level one city,Archosaur.Congrats to Legendary on their first level 1 city!

This week we saw Nefarious take over 'Rebirth' s territory's Vibrant Cliffs.Congrats to Nefarious on their victory.

This week we saw the fall of 'Rebirth' on the territory map.

What awaits the TW map this week!? will the two major guilds on Sanctuary face of!?

What will Nefarious actions be again this week? rumors are that Nefarious along with 'their sister faction' as they call it Eminence will double attack Legendary for its territories while Legendary might attack one of Nefarious territory while other factions will attack as well...is Nefarious as worried as they will need to use Eminence to double attack Legendary ? we will find out this week folks!

1stNefarious with 25 territories.

2ndLegendary with 18 territories.

To be updated on Monday May 11 2009

Zexion's quote of the week:"Hm....this week shall be interesting..."
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    ...is Nefarious as worried as they will need to use Eminence to double attack Legendary?

Biased much? b:chuckle

Legendary for its territories while Legendary might attack one of Nefarious territory while other factions will attack as well...

I could just as easily say:

Is Legendary so worried they will need to use other factions to triple attack Nefarious? b:cute
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Biased much? b:chuckle

I could just as easily say:

Is Legendary so worried they will need to use other factions to triple attack Nefarious? b:cute

b:chuckle and I could just as easily say Nefarious so worried they will need to use Eminance to fend off the rest of the factions. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • NaturalSin - Heavens Tear
    NaturalSin - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    :O Just cruised in to see what's going on in this server with TW. All I've gotta say is that map looks...b:bye I hope yall are having fun though b:laugh
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    And i could just as easily say; You all lose, I win. b:victory
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    :O Just cruised in to see what's going on in this server with TW. All I've gotta say is that map looks...b:bye I hope yall are having fun though b:laugh

GAH....b:cry This is rather sucking methinks.....boring as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Werian - Sanctuary
    Werian - Sanctuary Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hmm what to say. First of all ppl in sanctuary, you have let that happen. Only 2 factions on territory map, cos there is too few resistance. You disband your factions when you lose once and move to Leg or Nef. One lose and ppl will leave from faction, i have seen that a lot. Its up to you ppl if you want to see only 2 factions on map, there is clearly too few fights at weekends and still you complain about that. :P its up to you now if you want to see more color on the map. Oh well maybe they one day reset the territory map, but then ppl, what will you do?

(my bad ppl if you start complaining about my English, its not my language at all, and its good enough :P)
    ~I'm standing in shadows looking how new heroes to rise and how old ones fall like me, long forgotten, waiting people to remember them. If only I would have strength to rise again~
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    What will Nefarious actions be again this week? rumors are that Nefarious along with 'their sister faction' as they call it Eminence will double attack Legendary for its territories

where does your "rumors" come from? b:question
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Another animated gif :O
    http://i41.tinypic.com/f56f6s.gif

If only we had the record going all the way back T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
This discussion has been closed.