Territory news at Sanctuary

Options

Comments

• Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    oooo. Lots of rumours going on about alot of factions, I see. I wanna help some of the smaller factions get better. b:sad

yaaaaaaaaaaay that wud be us Geminis!!! b:laughb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roarhunterz
    roarhunterz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's like reading the newspaper! Great job :D

Nef is victorious at Plum City!!
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oops sorry wrong server, lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think Outlaw gave up XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nef is victorious at Plum City!!

They were unchallenged and did they really need to take it.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lawl, it's like asking do you really need the 20 mil? yes please. and also grats on legendary for taking ether :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • roarhunterz
    roarhunterz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah, we are unbeatable !!
  • Earcher - Sanctuary
    Earcher - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yeah, we are unbeatable !!

this doesnt sound like one of us
    Elfen Lied is my life
  • zerozo
    zerozo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This server is full of carebears. Most of the big factions are allied ( Leg, Nef, Reb, Outlaw ). Wait did i just name every1 on the map...

The tw map has been going no where for a long time. People should grow some balls and attack each other instead of just wanting coins.

And as i remember Seppuku did manage to beat Nef no matter what the situation was. Every faction that has tried to make a stand against the server has eventualy died. All i hope is Steel actualy manages to make that stand and have more factions join.

Sanctuary needs to stop having Tea parties and get some beer....

/end QQ
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    this doesnt sound like one of us

Assume he was talking about the other Nef. It's so hard to tell y'all apart.
    zerozo wrote: »
    This server is full of carebears. Most of the big factions are allied ( Leg, Nef, Reb, Outlaw ). Wait did i just name every1 on the map...

Yep, carebear all the way. If we could just learn from the big-dog PvP server, Lost City, we'd all give up hope of displacing the main guild and flee to another server.
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nef is allied with legendary rebirth and outlaw? this is news to me o.O

Sounds kinda odd since rebirth attacked us a couple times and we took rebirth off the map

Also if we were allied with outlaw.. why wouldn't we be helping them?

Now I honestly have no clue what goes on between the higher ups in nef/leg.. i'm a lowly foot soldier.. but it seems to me more of a mutual respect than an alliance.. but who knows
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

The tw map has been going no where for a long time. People should grow some balls and attack each other instead of just wanting coins.

And as i remember Seppuku did manage to beat Nef no matter what the situation was. Every faction that has tried to make a stand against the server has eventualy died. All i hope is Steel actualy manages to make that stand and have more factions join.

Sanctuary needs to stop having Tea parties and get some beer....

I don't know about rebirth and outlaw, but Nefarious and legendary are allied for sure. They never attacked each others. It's obvious these 2 guilds are not trying to take over the map. All they care about is coins for their greedy officers. Last Nef gift to leg (Etherblade)is an undeniable proof of this "Strategic" (lol) alliance.

Of course next week they won't attack each other. Nef is going for rebirth or regicide and leg for Steel... Why get 10 millions/week from your greatest opponent! b:shutup
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol why would leg go for steel when they just took etherblade.. leg will probably go for dreamweaver

and one last thing in reference back to Seppuku.. now I was not in nef at the time.. but I do recall that it was simultaneous attacks by decent factions that allowed Seppuku to zerg rush their one victory against nef .. and then nef went and cleaned them out in the following weeks ... so saying seppuku managed to beat nef no matter what the situation was.. was quite innaccurate
  • zerozo
    zerozo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yep, carebear all the way. If we could just learn from the big-dog PvP server, Lost City, we'd all give up hope of displacing the main guild and flee to another server.
    What does this have to do with anything, i do not care about Lost City or what they think of Sanctuary.
    so saying seppuku managed to beat nef no matter what the situation was ... was quite innaccurate

All i said was they managed to beat nef ( win land ), no matter if it was a simultaneous attack.
    Also if we were allied with outlaw.. why wouldn't we be helping them?
    Honestly what can a faction that is (allied / in a mutual agreement / truce.. wtv u wanna call it) do to help a faction that is getting bombarded with bids.
    Outbid 1 land?

Anyways

Steel will prob wanna go for Dreamweaver, they might not get a chance now that Leg knows they can take it.

Leg will eather go for Dream or attack Steel.

Nef will go for Regicide Or Steel.

Regicide and Rebirth will fight off for the only Outlaw land they can attack.

I seriously do not know what Outlaw will do

And other factions will prob keep bidding on the rest of Outlaw`s lands
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    UPDATE OF WEEK 03/16/09

Week of March 16 2009

Current Sanctuary TW Map

This week we saw the famous Legendary has conquer their first city Etherblade.Congrats to my guild Legendary on our first victory on a city!

This week we saw the famous Nefarious take on the second city on Sanctuary,City of The Plume.Congratulations to Nefarious on their second victory on a city!

This week we saw the faction of Steel continue their attack onOutlaw's Territory Swamp of the Wraith .Congrats again to boy and his companions on their second victory.

This week we saw the return of Regicide on the TW map as they attacked Outlaw's territory Buried Bones.Congrats to Regicide on their return!

This week we saw the return of 'Rebirth' on the TW map as they attacked Outlaw's territory Vibrant Cliffs.Congrats to 'Rebirth' on their return!

What will be next week's shocker!?b:shocked

Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week as well.Unknown sources rumor that Outlaw is falling apart.What is does their current situation foreshadow!?does it foreshadow their end on the territory map like the guild ShockWave!? or will they get back on their feet and take their territories back!? lets see what happens

What will be the famous Nefarious next target be!? will they attack the level 1 cities 1000 Streams or Arch.!? will they go for Dreamwaver Port!? or will it be an attack on Outlaw,Legendary, or Steel,Regicide,or 'Rebirth'? the crystal is dim...

What does the scion shows me forLegendary? will they go for Dreamweaver Port now that they have conquer Etherblade,will they go for Arch. ? or will they continue on their work and continue their attack on the East and head for to the SouthWest for Steel or Nefarious? let's see what my scion shows me...

What will be the sage leader boy and Steel's next plan of action be? will they continue on their attack against Outlaw!? or will they attack Dreamweaver Port!? is Legendary their next target!? or is it Nefarious!? decisions, decisions, decisions

Now what about the guild that have joined the map once more!? will 'Rebirth' decide to attack Nefarious will they continue their attack on Outlaw!? tell me XAsch or you can send me your wife Momob:laugh.Now what about Regicide!? will they decide to attack Nefarious will they continue their attack on Outlaw!? or will they stay still!?red,yellow,pink, and blue don't go well togetherb:shutup

Current lead on Territories:

1stNefarious with 20 territories.

2ndLegendary with 13 territories.

3rd Outlaw with 4 territories.

4th Steel with 2 Territory.

5th Regicide with 1 Territory and 'Rebirth' with 1 Territory.

To be updated on Sunday March 29 2009 (if wars are posted for Sunday will be updated on Monday March 30 2009

Zexion's quote of the week:"Where's my Spring Break?b:angry"
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    zerozo wrote: »
    I seriously do not know what Outlaw will do

Outlaw has been severely hurt by losses to dreamweaver, harshlands, real life, and some other factors.

Can we win, when have been outnumbered 2:1 or 3:1 and often outleveled? Maybe, maybe not. But you learn a lot from TW, and you can bet every one of us has been turning into players you could respect. (No one, other than Outlaw, on Sanctuary, has been accumulating TW hours like we have.)

Personally... when I started playing PWI, I was not, not, not ever going to participate in PvP. I would sometimes duel (typical early fleuri duel: escape from duel without firing a shot and without dying, or try to escape but die anyways). Now... now PvP does not really bother me. I am still blue named because PvP seems such a waste of time, and I will probably never be on the top 50 PvP list. But... let us just say I have been learning this dark art.

Meanwhile, do not count on our numbers staying low. We have good, solid, friendly people. And, ultimately, friends matter above everything else. TW has always been just competition, and someone always has to lose. Friends ... friends have never been just competition, and friends build you up.

But can we hold onto territory for very long? Or will be like Rebirth, coming back from nothing? I think... well... to some degree our losses have been due to our own mistakes, and we have no obligation to be repeating our mistakes. Fighting against steep odds can be quite difficult and requires a certain kind of precision, but does not seem impossible. We have succeeded before and we can succeed again.

Oh, and ... we have been recruiting.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    To be updated on Sunday March 29 2009 (if wars are posted for Sunday will be updated on Monday March 30 2009

i'm thinking if i'm free, i might actually do the prediction for every tw too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As for an alliance between Nefarious and Legendary, it seems clear that each guild is interested in expanding through the path of least resistance.

You can only choose to attack 1 land a week. Why attack a strong opponent and risk failure when you have land that is easier to take?

Next week either Steel or Legendary will attack Dreamweaver likely leading to the fall of the last unoccupied lvl 2 land.

Nefarious has a wide choice of 5 factions to attack as well as two lvl 1 territories. I am curious to see where they end up going. Does anyone know if defending lvl 2 land is any different than defending lvl 1 land?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We're not pink, we're fuschia.

Also, no guild stands a chance vs. the lvl 1 territories.
    Sources tell me the mobs are all lvl 150.
    Back.
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week as well.Unknown sources rumor that Outlaw is falling apart.What is does their current situation foreshadow!?does it foreshadow their end on the territory map like the guild ShockWave!? or will they get back on their feet and take their territories back!? lets see what happens

I know that rumor, but I believe it to be true. Not only did Outlaw's leader boot a ton of people for failing to listen to the strategies they had planned (Heard it from a friend who was inside Outlaw) but now I hear they're having issues recruiting people due to the fact that, well, the leader kicked alot of people >.> That or they just don't meet the requirements.

I actually think they might be giving up on the TWing for a bit until they recover, then kick back up like Rebirth and Regicide did.

I saw less and less of Shockwave when they poofed from the map from Nef a long time ago, but lately i've seen Shockwave everywhere :O I believe they're planning a comeback! :O GL Current holders and GL to those who are still trying to make it on the map! Including LastStand :D *hugs factionmates* We can do eet! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • goseri
    goseri Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why attack a strong opponent and risk failure when you have land that is easier to take?

to get 10 millions/week from this opponent making a 20 millions/week difference between your 2 factions... Assuming you consider Nef as an opponent but it's clearly not the case here!
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I saw less and less of Shockwave when they poofed from the map from Nef a long time ago, but lately i've seen Shockwave everywhere :O I believe they're planning a comeback! :O GL Current holders and GL to those who are still trying to make it on the map! Including LastStand :D *hugs factionmates* We can do eet! b:victory

I do believe that Shockwave will make a comeback some day. Nefarious cannot claim credit for wiping out SW though. They have always been out of our reach from the start. Good luck to them in rebuilding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I saw less and less of Shockwave when they poofed from the map from Nef a long time ago, but lately i've seen Shockwave everywhere :O

Correction. SW was untouched by Nef...for obvious reasons.

SW went through what Outlaw is going through right now. Internal crisis combined with mass attacks on multiple fronts. They broke down and went into what seems like a passive rebuilding phase. Seems to be working for them.

Good Luck SW. Looking forward to seeing you guys back.

~Morgul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I know that rumor, but I believe it to be true. Not only did Outlaw's leader boot a ton of people for failing to listen to the strategies they had planned (Heard it from a friend who was inside Outlaw) but now I hear they're having issues recruiting people due to the fact that, well, the leader kicked alot of people >.> That or they just don't meet the requirements.

I actually think they might be giving up on the TWing for a bit until they recover, then kick back up like Rebirth and Regicide did.

I'm sorry to say most of your info regarding Outlaw and Shockwave is wrong. Better double check with your source. :P
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i do believe the strongest faction is now LroyJnkns!!! at least they got chicken
    b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rofl they got ban too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rofl they got ban too :P

LMAO!! I agwee.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry to say most of your info regarding Outlaw and Shockwave is wrong. Better double check with your source. :P

Most of it? o.o What are you implying? hehe b:thanks
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary
    Lee_Hyori - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Most of it? o.o What are you implying? hehe b:thanks

that you are a nub. xD
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    UPDATE OF WEEK 03/23/09

Week of March 23 2009

Current Sanctuary TW Map

This week we saw the famous Legendary has conquer their second city Dreamweaver Port.Congrats to my guild Legendary on our second victory on a city!

This week we saw the famous Nefarious take on Regicide for their territory Buried Bones .Congratulations to Nefarious on their Victory!

This week we saw the fall of Regicide on the TW map once more.

This week we saw 'Rebirth' on the TW map as they attacked Outlaw's territory Southern Stronghold.Congrats to 'Rebirth' on their victory!

What awaits the TW map next week!?b:shocked

Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week as well.Will this week be the end of Outlaw territory map or will they get back on their feet and take their territories back!? Outlaw resist to disappear!

What will be the famous Nefarious next target be!? will they go for 'Rebirth' or will it be an attack on Outlaw,Legendary, or Steel? so vexing...

What does the scion shows me for this week...Legendary? will they continue on their work and continue their attack on the East and head for to the SouthWest for Steel or Nefarious? let's see what my scion shows me b:laugh

What will be the sage leader boy and Steel's next plan of action be? will they continue on their attack against Outlaw!? or will they attack Legendary !? or is it Nefarious!? I will get you boy somedayb:angry

Now what about the guild that have joined the map once more!? will 'Rebirth' decide to attack Nefarious will they continue their attack on Outlaw!? Momopai!!!!! hava hava hava!

Current lead on Territories:

1stNefarious with 21 territories.

2ndLegendary with 14 territories.

3rd Outlaw with 3 territories.

4th Steel with 2 Territory and 'Rebirth' with 2 Territory.

To be updated on Sunday April 5 2009 (if wars are posted for Sunday will be updated on Monday April 6 2009

Zexion's quote of the week:"Need my Vacuity skills...
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
This discussion has been closed.