Territory news at Sanctuary

Options
Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
(cause I am bored and awaiting for PK mode to go off :p)

Hello folks, Zexion here to bring you the current Territory outgoings on Sanctuary.

Week of March 9 2009

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qcmesm.jpg

This week we have seen the fall Regicide's on the TW map it's 2 Territories two territories now held by Legendary.Congrats to Legendary on their victories.

This week we saw the faction of Steel introducing themselves on the map as they took Outlaw's Territory King's Feast.Congrats to boy and his companions on their first victory.

Steel! enlists yourself on the PWI official Guild Directory! the people want to know you!

This week we saw the famous Nefarious take on the first city on Sanctuary,City of The Lost and fight the vile wraiths for it.Congratulations to SasakiSayuri and his faction for their first victory on a city.

What's to be expected of this week!?b:shocked

Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week.Unknown sources rumor that smaller factions are protecting Outlaw's territories by outbidding other factions like Steel whether they have been paid to bid by Outlaw is unknown and unconfirmed but will Steel continue it's fight with Outlaw or will they decide to attack the famous Nefarious!? or will Outlaw go for The City of the Plume? we shall find out this week.

What will be the famous Nefarious next target!? will it be The City of the Plume!? will it be Etherblade!? or will it be an attack on Outlaw,Legendary, or Steel? tune in Monday to find out.

What's on the scope for Legendary? will they go for Etherblade now that they have seen Nefarious conquer City of The Lost,will they go for Dreamweaver Port? or will they continue on their work and continue their attack on the East and head for to the SouthWest for Outlaw or Nefarious? let's see what Des-sama and the others higher ups decide.

Current lead on Territories:

1stNefarious with 19 territories

2ndLegendary with 12 territories

3rd Outlaw with 7 territories

4th Steel with 1 Territory.

UPDATED 03/30/09

Link: UPDATE OF 03/16/09
UPDATE FOR 03/23/09
UPDATE for 03/30/09

In Memory of the famous Nishtara R.I.P.Nishtara miss your releases b:shedtear
In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
Post edited by Vi_zexion - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's like reading the newspaper! Great job :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Great job. But quick side note:

Nefarious cannot attack Etherblade because 3 territories are not touching Etherblade that they own. Look at it closely.
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Regicide will be back >.>;
    Hopefully xD
    Back.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Great job. But quick side note:

Nefarious cannot attack Etherblade because 3 territories are not touching Etherblade that they own. Look at it closely.

As far as I know owning 3 adjacent territories is not a requirement.

Here are the rules from
    http://www.perfectworld.com.my/gameinfo-battle_declaration.asp

#Each week, a guild leader can only attack 1 territory.

#If you do not own any territory, you can only declare war upon any level 3 land.

#If you own territories, you can only declare war upon neighbouring lands.

#In order to declare war upon a level 2 land, you must already own at least 2 territories and at least 1 territory that is directly adjacent to it.

#In order to declare war upon a level 1 land, you must already own at least 3 territories and at least 1 of the territory must be directly adjacent to it. And if you already own a level 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another level 1 land.

Zex if you are going to be doing these regularly any chance you could include a screenshot of the current map? It would be nice to see those over time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ooh dang sorry I stand corrected.
  • Vi_zexion - Sanctuary
    Vi_zexion - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Zex if you are going to be doing these regularly any chance you could include a screenshot of the current map? It would be nice to see those over time.
    The img codes are off for the thread so unless a Moderator or Admin turn in on for the thread it will not be displayed but will instead display the link but I will can post a link to the picture i guess.
    In the end all that remains are the good memories you had with them.
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    if you can't post images then just put links to the images directly XP

Ex;

Week one: (image)

Week two: (image)

so on and so forth XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nef attacked it selfb:chuckle i wonder who wil winb:chuckle
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You guys should be on the lookout for Crescents. I think they have a whopping few lv70s! b:shocked
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think that he main Cities should be neutral(sp) as that is more of a starter ground.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Unknown sources rumor that smaller factions are protecting Outlaw's territories by outbidding other factions like Steel whether they have been paid to bid by Outlaw is unknown and unconfirmed but will Steel continue it's fight with Outlaw or will they decide to attack the famous Nefarious!?

I do not understand how forcing Outlaw to defend on three fronts protects Outlaw. Or do you mean Steel has been too poor to bid properly (but they have been fighting in TW for several weeks now)? Maybe you could ask your unknown sources for clarification?

(For now, though, if you want lots of TW, you know which faction to join.)
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    (For now, though, if you want lots of 2min TW's, due to our leader paying noob guilds to preserve his lands, you know which faction to join.)

Corrected! b:victory
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ash better not get snipe again, and legendary is taking etherblade. gl to them :P

i'm disappointed they are not heading down :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yay ty for the goodluck on Etherblade :).

Goodluck to all Factions in TW.!

(This thread should get stickied)
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    not unless it's regularly updated. i rather have a new thread every week :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Did anyone else pull a double take at the fake Nef faction? XD

I rofled hardcore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lol everyone was like "omg Nef attacking themselves wtfbbq?!"

I was like...."....Look at the spelling...NefErious"
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I think that he main Cities should be neutral(sp) as that is more of a starter ground.

I don't think you understand what Territory Wars are. They're not taking OVER the city necessarily. They just own the land and get money for it and can teleport there. Nothing special, not like they can kill you or something or control that "city" necessarily.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Corrected! b:victory

This tactic has always been used with all TW factions under focus fire. Its the only way to avoid getting destroyed by many guilds at once. Knowing Pockey, i highly doubt she paid anyone. So its probably just noob guilds trying to **** you off and obviously doing a good job. b:thanks
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Attacks on Outlaw is expected to continue this week.Unknown sources rumor that smaller factions are protecting Outlaw's territories by outbidding other factions like Steel whether they have been paid to bid by Outlaw is unknown and unconfirmed but will Steel continue it's fight with Outlaw or will they decide to attack the famous Nefarious!? or will Outlaw go for The City of the Plume? we shall find out this week.

Steel is going for Dreamweaver port, this has been there goal since they started to build their elite forces. At least this is what has been rumored and is looking to be rather apparent. After they attempt Dreamweaver port they may well start in again on Outlaw whether they take it or not.

I really doubt that Steel will go after Nef for a while.
  • IronCleric - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    scridon wrote: »
    Steel is going for Dreamweaver port, this has been there goal since they started to build their elite forces. At least this is what has been rumored and is looking to be rather apparent. After they attempt Dreamweaver port they may well start in again on Outlaw whether they take it or not.

I really doubt that Steel will go after Nef for a while.

The real concern is, will Nefarious go after Steel?
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    (cause I am bored and awaiting for PK mode to go off :p)

Hello folks, Zexion here to bring you the current Territory outgoings on Sanctuary.

Week of March 9 2009

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qcmesm.jpg

This week we have seen the fall Regicide's on the TW map it's 2 Territories two territories now held by Legendary.Congrats to Legendary on their victories.

This week we saw the faction of Steel introducing themselves on the map as they took Outlaw's Territory King's Feast.Congrats to boy and his companions on their first victory.

Steel! enlists yourself on the PWI official Guild Directory! the people want to know you!

This week we saw the famous Nefarious take on the first city on Sanctuary,City of The Lost and fight the vile wraiths for it.Congratulations to SasakiSayuri and his faction for their first victory on a city.

What's to be expected of this week!?b:shocked

What will be the famous Nefarious next target!? will it be The City of the Plume!? will it be Etherblade!? or will it be an attack on Outlaw,Legendary, or Steel? tune in Monday to find out.

What's on the scope for Legendary? will they go for Etherblade now that they have seen Nefarious conquer City of The Lost,will they go for Dreamweaver Port? or will they continue on their work and continue their attack on the East and head for to the SouthWest for Outlaw or Nefarious? let's see what Des-sama and the others higher ups decide.

Current lead on Territories:

1stNefarious with 19 territories

2ndLegendary with 12 territories

3rd Outlaw with 7 territories

4th Steel with 1 Territory.

To be updated on Monday March 23

In Memory of the famous Nishtara R.I.P.Nishtara miss your releases b:shedtear

WHOOAAA are you those people who sit in the lil hut at the top of the rugby/soccer fields on the mic and do all the narrating?? 8D THATS MEEEAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no... not when its about killing and war...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finra - Sanctuary
    Finra - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Oh my God.......... The red territories that Nefarious owns on the map....... looks as if its covered with blood...staining the natural grassy lands by the people whom they had killed and slained...b:cry stupid Nefarians... ruined my homeland............

PAN GU!!!!!! SAVE YOUR LAND!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Nice job. Love the narrating
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O:
    d'oh my gawd..
    so tomorrow are the three tw's against outlaw
    unlucky for them they're all within three minutes of eachother
    and they're all stronger guilds
    Rebirth, Regicide, and Steel

the playout's most likely gonna be; they're gonna split their troops between the rebirth
    and regicide TW's
    and just forget about trying to defend against steel

now then a few weeks ago when regicide won against outlaw
    it was a 3 hour defend-a-thon
    meaning we didn't crush them nor did we get over-run
    however recent i'll say "whispers"
    have concluded that since then outlaw has weakened

however this time around they are defending
    but it's a toss up considering they're also trying to defend two territories at once
    meaning they're splitting their higher levels between the two wars
    which means a disadvantage to them

Regicide is still about as stronger boasting an average 190 members
    about 70 lvl average
    Rebirth is about the same strength as regicide
    so both tw's will be tough for outlaw
    and aren't looking to be in their favor

but as it stands it seems that outlaw is on ends to lose all three of their territory's in tomorrows tw's

that is unless they only focus on one territory(which in my opinion)
    would be the smart thing to do
    that would save them a week to hopefully try to build up their strength
    and be able to defend their remaining lands

because it won't be long before both Nef and Leg will run out of towns to take over
    which means they'll be coming after the remaining guilds

anywho that's my fourty-two cents
    i could be wrong
    but eh that's how i sees it
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This tactic has always been used with all TW factions under focus fire. Its the only way to avoid getting destroyed by many guilds at once. Knowing Pockey, i highly doubt she paid anyone. So its probably just noob guilds trying to **** you off and obviously doing a good job. b:thanks

You mean GreyFangs, right? since he's been the leader the past few weeks. b:bye
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You mean GreyFangs, right? since he's been the leader the past few weeks. b:bye

Please disregard my previous statement then b:chuckle
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Please disregard my previous statement then b:chuckle

lol, I did so after responding to it. b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You guys should be on the lookout for Crescents. I think they have a whopping few lv70s! b:shocked
    I personally heard from an ex-member that it was starting to crumble after their leader took a secret/unannounced long break in the new server o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I personally heard from an ex-member that it was starting to crumble after their leader took a secret/unannounced long break in the new server o.o

oooo. Lots of rumours going on about alot of factions, I see. I wanna help some of the smaller factions get better. b:sad
This discussion has been closed.