Expansion Preview - Genie System

Comments

• Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No venos on lost city know how to play there class. They send phoenix and run while the bleed kills there opponent. Taking this away will require some skill to play there class.

Quoted for truth
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yeah buffing archers for extra attack is pretty op and this is coming from an archer.

If you do implement this give it a long cooldown and short effect. Also give blood clot a short cooldown so you can use it every time a pet bleeds you rather than the person kiting around then bleeding u again.

Side-note what will genies look like? And can you make it so that you 89 fairy combines with genie be nice if my fairy did something other than look cool and dont really want summin else following me around

archer triple spark+genie buff.......will anyone survive, and will aggro not be insaner for us to control, oh god i wish there was a genie with an aggro help skill for barbs to use..and bms too why not
    rumbling thunder.oh dear, archers will have fun with that, glad people already have metal resist sets, or ouchies...well ouchies anyway
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I need a de-aggro genie skill b:surrender
    Back.
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    This system is currently undergoing testing in China and a large number of balancing changes have already been made.
    Sheesh why cant they test this system on us im sure everyone would love the chance to test out new stuff for the bettering of perfect world
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sheesh why cant they test this system on us im sure everyone would love the chance to test out new stuff for the bettering of perfect world

Except the devs are in China, not here, and it makes more sense to keep the testers in the same area as the devs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009

After Friday the 13th I'd rather they take extra time and test it to perfection.
    Rundora
  • Dizzlet - Heavens Tear
    Dizzlet - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I honestly can't wait to try this all out myself ^^ Sounds like it ought to be a bit of fun lol having my own pet genie and rubbing it in every veno's face that Im not lonely anymore bcuz I HAVE A FRIEND! b:angry b:sin
  • bulgaria123
    bulgaria123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Torichibi to be balanced all class then go make venomancer cant use pet,becouse veno is sux whithout him like all other char.But here dont see anyone who can play evryone look like noob.And only veno can use 2 pet on same time better is evryoneother quit game and make veno then name PWI on VENOWORLD.Becouse then veno can solo evrything that gonna be bul****
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Blood clot.

GMs, thank you.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Torichibi to be balanced all class then go make venomancer cant use pet,becouse veno is sux whithout him like all other char.But here dont see anyone who can play evryone look like noob.And only veno can use 2 pet on same time better is evryoneother quit game and make veno then name PWI on VENOWORLD.Becouse then veno can solo evrything that gonna be bul****

No, my English ;~;

Don't like it? GTFO.
    Back.
    edited March 2009

WAT?

I'm sure you're over-reacting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naku - Lost City
    Naku - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2009
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i more meant like why cant they test in more then 1 version if not all to see what bugs need to be fixed cause bugs in Chinese version doesn't necessarily mean we will have same bugs
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009

Those are ****ing faeries.
    Back.
  • Deathnote - Harshlands
    Deathnote - Harshlands Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Genies are going to make me look sexie
    Bringing fear and widespread random deaths into the Harshlands, that is my goal..

IGN: Shinigamii, WR

Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • bulgaria123
    edited March 2009
    Your english is freaking so sux but no time for loser like you
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Your english is freaking so sux but no time for loser like you

Great comeback.
    Back.
    edited March 2009
    i more meant like why cant they test in more then 1 version if not all to see what bugs need to be fixed cause bugs in Chinese version doesn't necessarily mean we will have same bugs

They will first get it working on PW-CH, then translate it to Engrish for PW-MY, then we will get it last with the English version.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • juntonio
    juntonio Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well, to be onnest, me as a veno, I was pretty mad when I saw what it was.
    The fast that it would be for veno's to will make it a little bit more fair.
    But if point comes to point it's still a good way to push venomancers completely back out of PvP!
    or even take almost all our advantages out of the game!
    what do we have?
    High damage? nuuuuuuuuuu
    High defence? nuuuuuuuuuu
    high hp? nuuuuuuuuu
    the only 2 "advantages" that we have is:
    we don't have to ask help for every piece of sh1tboss
    we don't have alot costs with repairs

further being a venomancer sucks!
    we can't do decend fast grinding since we can't aoe more mobs then our pet can hold agro on at the same time (wich takes alot of time for a few mobs)
    we can't join in zhen party's, we can lure yes, but hardly for any distance
    and now they take away the advantage of having a pet!
    good job ruining venomancers!
    great to introduce 2 awesome (200-250$) pet's and then rip the good things away!

maybe for next you can reduce the damage pets do?
    or maybe don't let pet's take agro and make the venomancer the tank?
    this is just great...

and don't start QQ about my post!

just 1 question, will you have to purchase the skills with spirit/coins?
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Wait. What? What did you just say? b:cry Does someone have a translator for that language? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Wait. What? What did you just say? b:cry Does someone have a translator for that language? b:surrender

be careful, he might PM you calling you "the bestest idoit here"
    b:chuckle
    Back.
    edited March 2009
    be careful, he might PM you calling you "the bestest idoit here"
    b:chuckle

LMFAO! Seriously?! That's even an insult?! b:shocked I'm scared for the future of the human race...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    LMFAO! Seriously?! That's even an insult?! b:shocked I'm scared for the future of the human race...

and i quote:
    you are the best idiot who i see to postet here.Go ahead freaking loser
    Back.
  • bulgaria123
    edited March 2009
    idiot still idiot on game and on reall life.And Naryio wwhit your freaking language you are best loser go ahead noob
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    idiot still idiot on game and on reall life.And Naryio wwhit your freaking language you are best loser go ahead noob

After someone's managed to translate this to either English or whatever language this got babblefish'd from, can someone tell me if this is supposed to be an insult or a compliment?

No really, I have no clue what this guy's been trying to see in those last few posts he's made. b:question
    edited March 2009

Go ahead? Go ahead to where? S/he is more proficient in the English language than you will ever be. Granted, from what I can understand is that you're, in fact, from Bulgaria, but for the love of all that is holy and that I enjoy in this world, could you at least try? I mean, you don't have to be eloquent or articulate, but damn, dude.

If you can't do English, you have two options: Stop, or learn it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• bulgaria123
    edited March 2009
    If you have any trouble ppl make something on net named "google" use or you are so dumb to know what is that
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    I always thought Bulgarians where a nice bunch of fellows.

EDIT: at least have the decency to spell my name right D:
    Back.
    edited March 2009
    If you have any trouble ppl make something on net named "google" use or you are so dumb to know what is that

I know Google. But can't you understand that you just don't make any sense? I know what it's like to have English not being your first language, hallo, I'm Dutch! But please, please, I beg of you, stop the murdering!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    ooo! there's more:
    Im not your mother to cry to me.But you can go and cry to your why she make to born nob like you.Go dead babe
    Back.
This discussion has been closed.