[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Cheese > Sushi (and it's edible... :) )

Cheese > Sushi = Catfish bait . . . lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Cheese > Sushi = Catfish bait . . . lol

*Gasp* Catfish bait??? You poor soul! Raw Fish pwns! Especially if it is still alive and protesting you eating it! LOL

~S
  • Darksky - Heavens Tear
    Darksky - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Saitada so sweet as always =) .. u just have 1 negative point, is that u can breathe ^^ ....

if a dual summoning doesn't matter, i ask myself what matters then ??

well like someone says "lets wait to see" ... GMs know what to do ...

keep b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oh noes...my avatar is bald b:shockedb:shocked <
    WTF b:laughb:laugh
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    well here go the overpowered veno's .. go ahead ..

this is realy pathetic ...
    this game goes around venos and guess what ?? venos ....

now, a combat pet and a buff pet .. nice ... in abit venos will create a country just for themselfs ... since they will need nobody ...

b:laughb:laugh

I find it funny this thread went from people saying hurray this will kill the Phoenix and Venos, to once again some twit complaining already about venos, ROFL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I find it funny this thread went from people saying hurray this will kill the Phoenix and Venos, to once again some twit complaining already about venos, ROFL.

What do you mean. I gave fair warning it was gonna happen. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

*gets some popcorn*

Want some? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *bump*
    FoXy was here
    keep it sticky b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Imo, this is a bad idea. Im sure one opinion doesn't matter and it will still come out anyways. I'm still not sure if everyone cries about the veno bleed, why not fix it if its bugged? Why make a whole system and add more things when this game already has bugs in it.

Like in cube pvp rooms being bugged. Veno bleed.
    Why not try to look at all the characters and try to balance them out individually rather than add a all class pet that makes more clutter?

Imo it would be a MUCH more welcome if you guys worked on the current problems rather than trying to add new features to the game.

~Sinnerz.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Missebil - Dreamweaver
    Missebil - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I want a Genie, but maybe having them dual summoned is not such a good thing. YES my main IS a veno but I don't see how they're overpowered, if someone could drop me a PM explaning exactly HOW a veno is overpowered, then please do, as I keep losing duels....

And agreed with last post, PLEASE kick your developers into sorting out problems that should take them all of hmmmm a DAY to fix.
    Kaythnxbai.
    Proud member of Midnight Faction!
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've only read until page 8, "Genie" to me seems to be an extra set of skills, and not pet. maybe it comes in the form of a pet...

but as a veno, the main concern about the "Bloodclot Genie", i simply have to ask, does it cost at least 15 to 25MILLION TO GET??

it better, cause at least flesh realm on a pheonix, did. b:cute
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've only read until page 8, "Genie" to me seems to be an extra set of skills, and not pet. maybe it comes in the form of a pet...

but as a veno, the main concern about the "Bloodclot Genie", i simply have to ask, does it cost at least 15 to 25MILLION TO GET??

it better, cause at least flesh realm on a pheonix, did. b:cute

Well, technically Flesh Ream didn't come on Phoenix. It's 300k for the book, then 200k per upgrade. :P
    Having a lil thingy follow me around and more skills? and no more pheonix worries? ahh this is just 2 good^^ I hope these things wont be too hard to get when they come out and might take sum time 2 get used to aww well

Now you just have to watch out for the phoenix pecking out your eyes. DDD:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Now you just have to watch out for the phoenix pecking out your eyes. DDD:
    Don't Forget...

While the Veno does nasty things to the rest of your body with all those hard shelled and painfully evil Scarabs she will be sliding your way! b:chuckle

~Saitada
  • Ripokeke - Sanctuary
    Ripokeke - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, technically Flesh Ream didn't come on Phoenix. It's 300k for the book, then 200k per upgrade. :P
    QUOTE]
    yes, but no one said anything abt the same skill on a sawfly, or on a kowlin. so it shows the skill itself is not bugged and don't need fixing?

it is the combination of both becomes deadly, that's why i count it as 15-25million. so, another skill able to counter such a deadly weapon, should cost about the same price, if not more, isn't it? b:chuckle

not to mention someone previously already posted saying, they don't mind spending 25million on bloodclot. people want to be fair, isn't it? b:shutup
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i actually think it will be nice if they have to spend 25 mil to counter something we bought for 25 mil :P well maybe less cause ours comes with more b:laugh like super grinding feast.

so i say 10-15 mil would be fair b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inias - Heavens Tear
    Inias - Heavens Tear Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    actually just to counteract an attack from someone isn't worth paying this much
    i agree that the pheonix SHOULD be overpowerd looking at how much u need to pay for the dang bird

but on the otherand, veno's are the only class that can get such an overpowered extra add

i just want something that each class can get for their own to be overpowered IF you're willing to pay alot of money for it

this genie thingie could be similar to what i'm saying/wanting but still these skills will also count for veno's

i wanna see something for each class seperatly

altho this genie thing really interests me
    we'll see what it'l bring us
    thanks to forsaken for this awesome sig b:victory[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thraxx - Heavens Tear
    Thraxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol i think the gm's have given up on this 1 (fed up of all the flaming) i havent seen any answers to questions since like page 12 or summat...

all i want to know now though..

all the posts that say the genies dont have any attack capabilities i read on the 1st post by xarfox

Earth Blaze
    Affinity Requirement: Fire Level 6
    Learned at Level: 28, 33, 38, 43, 48, 53, 58, 63, 68, 73
    Description: Sets the earth ablaze, igniting the feet of your targets.
    Function: Deals fire damage to multiple targets around you, reducing their fire resistance. Targets affected by this spell initially have their movement speed increased, then shortly after suffer from a decrease in movement speed.

Rumbling Thunder
    Affinity Requirement: Metal Level 7
    Class Requirement: Available to all classes except Venomancer
    Learned at Level: 31, 36, 41, 46, 51, 56, 61, 66, 71, 76
    Description: Shoot an energy ball of thunder at your target.
    Function: Deals metal damage calculated according to your Physical Attack Hit Rate.

Electro Dance
    Affinity Requirement: Metal Level 8
    Learned at Level: 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80
    Description: Summons multiple Thunder Birds to strike targets around you.
    Function: Deals metal damage to all targets around you. (Only available while flying.)

i realise ppl have asked and said before that its sort of like a new skill tree for players, but xarfox never said that himself (i dont think) although he did say the genies wont be able to attack.. sorry if it seems noobish i just want it clarified as to wether the genie will be doing these skills or the 'owner' of the genie.

Quoted cos my question was never answered by xarfox... b:chuckle
    My alarm tried to wake me this morning,Things escalated and now my alarms broken and im awake. . . Not quite sure who won . . . .
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    any mini website like u did for current expantion is already available ?
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    People saying bloodclot should cost as much as a phoenix are just, well let's just say they aren't too bright. Phoenix is good even WITHOUT ream, of course ream makes it way better (in pvp not pve) but we're talking about skills here, not the phoenix.

Unless the pet is able to do the same amount of damage as a phoenix and fly fast as hell towards a target from 10 miles away, I'll gladly pay 25 mil. If not, a skill to counter ONE other type of skill(bleed and the only one worth countering is phoenix) is not worth 25 mil.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    QUOTE]
    yes, but no one said anything abt the same skill on a sawfly, or on a kowlin. so it shows the skill itself is not bugged and don't need fixing?

it is the combination of both becomes deadly, that's why i count it as 15-25million. so, another skill able to counter such a deadly weapon, should cost about the same price, if not more, isn't it? b:chuckle

not to mention someone previously already posted saying, they don't mind spending 25million on bloodclot. people want to be fair, isn't it? b:shutup

Ugh.... people were complaining about the flesh reaming bees before, it's just that 1.8k-2k ticks from 9x nix don't compare to the 900 ticks from 9x bees. Unless blood clot is a really fast casting skill, you will pretty much sit there getting pummled for a while anyway, especially if you get stunned by the nix first then flesh reamed. Blood Clot will help, but it won't fix the bugged skill. I really hope flesh ream gets fixed before genies come out, I really don't want to get 2 elements that won't help me for anything except clearing nix bleed that should have been fixed years ago.
  • nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    what makes the nix bleed way more are actually its other skills, the ream skill is not bugged. people been QQing about this too much, it's a good thing they're gonna bring the genie system here to balance things out some what. and it's the smart thing to do, why alter the nix and upset current paying customers, when you can give every class that same opportunity to invest and counter the all powerful nix? so stop asking for a fix on nix, start saving up.
  • tatakairyu
    edited March 2009
    Options
    No, it's not phoenixes "other skills" it's their high attack which makes the ream stronger. If you keep covering up strong skills with other strong skills it'd be so dumb. Let's all one shot eachother while we're at it.
  • Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear
    Scarecrowsid - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    rofl, how did this turn into a phoenix discussion o.O;;

anyways on topic...is there an estimated release date on this new expansion Xarfox?
  • tatakairyu
    edited March 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    Blood Clot
    Affinity Requirement: Wood Level 1, Earth Level 1
    Learned at Level: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50
    Description: Thickens your blood, forcing it to clot.
    Function: Removes any bleed status effect from yourself.

As soon as this was read b:laugh.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    As soon as this was read b:laugh.

Your brain exploded? b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Your brain exploded? b:pleased

Among other things b:chuckle.
    edited March 2009
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    Among other things b:chuckle.

Explains so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    umm ya well the genies shouldn't cost that much because the flesh realm is a glitch right.. well its shouldn't really cost 15mil jsut to get a fair adavatage to non venos... it should cost cheap or a quest thats hard to do or so.. to have a FAIR ADAVATAGE ANd finally take down the strong :D
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • tatakairyu
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Explains so much.

Oh! Oh! A needle right through my heart b:cry.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Flesh ream doesn't do PvE dmg in PvP? Or are you trying to say that havigng a skill that does PvE dmg in PvP is not bugged? You guys don't even know what people are talking about and you still say **** like it's not bugged. It was bugged before too, robies used to get wtfpwned by bee bleed, but at 90+ that didn't do enough dmg to rapehax you, even though it still does like 3ki dmg in 9 sec.
    Why are we talking about this? Because if blood clot isn't an instant cast skill (aka summer sprint style where you can even cast while running) then it won't do ****. Even if it is, it won't do **** when venos realize they can stun and flesh ream, ticking some1 twice, while also atking. It will go from full dmg to 70% dmg, which still kills 90% of robies and light within 10 sec when the veno is still atking, but at least they won't be running away like that.
    I am really hoping the genie buffs aren't great, or archers and clerics will start **** everything because of more crit/defense/dmg.
This discussion has been closed.