Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Shazz just told me to enjoy a hot dog......how rude...

maybe she mad cuz i do it Walmart style....keep rollin rollin rollin....

those prices...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Inthan - Lost City
    Inthan - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Any update is better than no update at all, even if there's nothing new to report.

I'm serious. This is why I love this game (among other reasons). The GMs actually give a **** about the situation. :)

i agree completly
  • Neenjuh - Lost City
    Neenjuh - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:tired @ server downs
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ya I guess its ok, Lets turn the servers back on so people can exploit more money and such. I think having a bunch of people running around with 200m+ and people selling Gold charms for 1m is ok, I mean I can grind 20m an hour no problem. So ya lets do the smart thing and turn servers on so more people can get stuck in etherblade lake, Ya you guys are the smartest people I've ever seen post.

ROLL BACK OR GIVE ME 200M++++++++

Your value doesn't even amount to the **** hairs that fall off my grandmother. If you had any sense of decency, you'd die a slow and painful death in some godforsaken wilderness, you sufferer of cerebral kaput syndrome.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    any Update Is Better Than No Update At All, Even If There's Nothing New To Report.

I'm Serious. This Is Why I Love This Game (among Other Reasons). The Gms Actually Give A **** About The Situation. :)

Lol Lol Lol
  • Darkangelbri - Lost City
    Darkangelbri - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    j/k b:chuckle

don't really have anything new to update you all with. there's a bunch of stuff in need of fixing and a lot of folks hard at work getting it all squared away.

enjoy your friday though. go out and get a hot dog and enjoy a breath of fresh O2. by the time you return back home maybe it will all be fixed.

peace all!

LOL! I'd love to get out of the house but since it's pouring outside I can't.b:sad
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2009

those prices...

ROFLMFAO XD b:chuckle
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • SubzeroxNL - Heavens Tear
    SubzeroxNL - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    some of u guys are freaking out over a maintenance its almost never happens so whats the freakin prob about waiting for once til there done fixing things
  • Venton - Lost City
    Venton - Lost City Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't want to go walk...it's almost midnight here and it's cold.

Come on over Thia, we can sit by the fireplace and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    i want my rolls back....

someone stole my dinner rolls....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venton - Lost City
    edited February 2009

those prices...

Lols, I came up with the "Walmart Style".
    COPYRIGHT!
    *Goes to copyright*
  • Mikki - Heavens Tear
    Mikki - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'd also like to thank darth for the post on the page 31. Interesting that your avatars say "GM," though... shouldn't your avatars say something else to avoid confusion? o.o

Also, first person to quote this post gets a cookie! (Not really, I'm just seeing if anyone will even notice it since we seem to be going about a page every couple of minutes right now XD)

I am that bored that i've actualy read every post
  • Venton - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Oh noes, I must go.
    Hopefully the game is up when I get back.
  • xtinct23
    xtinct23 Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    same... but I only have about 600k.... >.< So i don't want some noob having uber loads of money they didn't work for, when I've been working my butt off for what I have.

600k at level 61 as a Veno is pathetic. Any "noob" can and should have more than you anyway.
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I agree... wait which post am I agreeing with... I lost it in the shuffle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I refer to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that I can at least understand what you are saying before I dismiss it?

It seems your fingers not only did your typing, but did your thinking too. Have you considered suing your brain for non-support? If you're going to say something that ignorant, you could at least fake a stroke. Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair."

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. Is there anything I need to know about you other than your a grungy social outcast? Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that the Brooklyn Bridge would collapse if you ever tried to go Bungee Jumping off of it, or if your face wasn't the strongest form of natural contraception available. Nah, of course you would.

Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ****. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.
  • Inthan - Lost City
    Inthan - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Come on over Thia, we can sit by the fireplace and enjoy a nice cup of coffee.

coffee? why coffee?
  • Krissy - Lost City
    Krissy - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    AHMAHGAWD! NO WAI! You just have to find the exit button and the door opens, or press control alt delete on your keyboard, should do the trick.

b:cry I pressed ctrl+alt+del and it crashed my hard drive called "Life" All ur fault Venton!!! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BloodLust rollin em hard! 7x Cleric
  • Eltherian - Lost City
    Eltherian - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, I think it is time for me to leave and do something else. I will come and check on the situation later. Good luck on fixing the problems GMs/Devs and I know you guys will do a great job!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <---- Greater than a Phoenix.
  • Vaxi - Sanctuary
    Vaxi - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol! Yes I am AryannaVeno that is no secret though and never has been. Was said on forum at the time after all. Though I am playing ESO now! b:victory

Aryyyyyyyyy D:

I never read the forums, much.

You shouldn't have left us, your beautiful guild has gone all to hell as soon as the first and second time you left. So much, that even Gwynn now made her own.

but now I feel honored knowing you lol
    Sig options = fail.

b:irritated
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I wanna play ESO but my computer was like "NO! **** you!" >.<; So now I am stuck watching this or uninstalling PWI to Install ESO! NEVA!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Obscured - Lost City
    Obscured - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your message board incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If your brain matter was axle grease, there wouldn't be enough in your head to grease the dynamo on a lightening bug's ****. You are obviously suffering from Clue Deficit Disorder. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part; if your weren't so fat that your cereal bowl has its own lifeguard, or if your face wasn't so ugly that visitors to the Ugly Palace pay money NOT to see you. Nah, of course you would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

Your post is a tedious, homogenised, chameleon-esque scribble which amounts to nothing more than the demented cacophonous racket of a drugged lunatic banging loudly on kitchen pots and pans. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

You read like a gimpzoid teenager splashing spit onto the monitor. Don
  • evilramen
    evilramen Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i don't what everyone's problem is, i mean i am still grinding near swamp, *ooo, a common citrus shard dropped*.....
    now to think about it, i haven't see a single green dot on the map...hmm
  • xsundropx
    xsundropx Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I honestly think some people need to stop freaking out about how, if there's a rollback, that they're gonna be reset to level 1. Any rational company would know that it would drop the consumer count to almost nothing, ultimately killing business.

If they are going to set a rollback, it will be of just before the problems started to occur and everything you did after that point of rollback will be as if it never happened.

As for people with the Zen issue. If you did end up purchasing Zen and it is lost because of the rollback, you are entitled for a refund (aka: store credit) of that Zen.

All in all, I'm not too worried about if there's a rollback, even though I haven't spent any real money on it. I've lost a few hours of grinding and mat gathering, oh well.
  • Obscured - Lost City
    Obscured - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    EDIT: delete
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Lols, I came up with the "Walmart Style".
    COPYRIGHT!
    *Goes to copyright*

K-mart style....get that blue light sale while it lasts.....

Shazzbot marry me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nomaad - Heavens Tear
    Nomaad - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You sure?? how much how much!!!!!!!! b:angry i will beat you record!!!! b:sin

sorry, no title shots are being given...I'm officially retired from the jump-rope game...b:victory
  • HoneyFox - Heavens Tear
    HoneyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    OMG! my veno on the other account , (im the one stuck in e lake) is 65 and she no way has 2m . 200+ coin. maybe.. lol.. from real ingame stuff not
    cash shops. and im not gona be in a tissy over someone else having more
    so be it. i dont have my TT60 either but .. i'll get there .. maybe b:chuckle
    i want to have fun not worry if someone new has more given or somehow got more than me... but.. if we all could talk say at a certain lvl in WC you'd be
    most likely popping more of that pop corn.. since i dont have teles.. you are
    SO lucky some you.. cause WC can get very Stupid. withdraw from playing
    i can see. but some the other stuff i just dont see. lol
  • SubzeroxNL - Heavens Tear
    SubzeroxNL - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yeah im off to got a real life to run peace out and keep it real b:victory