Can Evo handle 3 tws at same time?

Comments

• Retartedazn - Heavens Tear
    Retartedazn - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    This strategy have been effectively countered in CN TW many many time. I will not post here but divesity is the key to winning and may you luck hold b:chuckle

of course it can be countered, but evo obviously cant b:laugh
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    desi can infact one hit me, he can one hit (im pretty sure) 100% of radiance guild, including nemo, all he would need is a lucky high end crit, and some chi pots. i dont know about healmeplz, but other than that im safe from any one hits.
    im talking about pr0 archer - Serjahb:chuckle
    Apparently, the incredibly horrible
    Someone just admitted that it requires 2 level 59 Wizards AoE + normal nuke to take me down. What's going on here?
    ehhh ur knowledge about wizi's skills... sux T_T
    let me explain:
    wizi has 3 AoE skills lvl 59 (Blade Tempest, Black Ice Dragon, Mountain's Seize
    BT works well against all arcane users except cleric with plume shell on
    BID & MS work well against all light and heavy build chars + cleric with plume shell on
    and where did i admin anything? u were drunk or something when u read my previous post? poor little BMb:cry
    (btw - we're still w8ing for ur "solid defence" :D )
    jesus ****ing christ. how dense can you be?

no. of frags? first of all im on defense and im a cleric so # of frags doesn't gauge my performance. i usually do the responsible thing and go mostly for your catas. im such an awful tw character that it takes multiple people to bring me down. i can kill pretty much anyone in your guild.

so you "might" have killed tomiko when he was not at full hp, amped, purged or whatever. congrats you were able to kill an archer which most wizards should be able to do. he on the other hand can drop you while you have 1230913 clerics on you. but anyway apparently being able to kill tomiko makes your damage suck less against me? i don't get it. did the fact that i expose your small numbers against me embarrass you in front of your guild mates?

also tomiko has lower phys def than me when hes not buffed and lower magic resist (since you seem to forget how blade tempet works)

and about the damage. you are still going at it? i already offered you to come test it out but you passed. frozen hit me for 595 (with bm buff probably 300-400). ask him yourself. what makes you think that your pure int build would do a lot more. i mean let it go. im sorry that your low numbers hurt your ego but even if you hit me for 5.9k my charm would tick, i would live, and kill you b:surrender

im pretty much tired of replying to you since its like trying to argue with a kindergartener. keep QQing and embarrassing your guild more.
    first u claim u kill 250 ppl per TW.. now u changed ur mind and u're defence char... what can i say?
    silly desib:chuckle
    PEACE!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    first u claim u kill 250 ppl per TW.. now u changed ur mind and u're defence char... what can i say?
    he didn't change his mind, you're just too cerebrally deficient to properly read his post

"i'm on defense... i usually do the responsible thing and go for your catas"

translation: when we fight, RoC is defending your attacks(your guild leader picks one of our lands and bids on it, then during a determined time we enter the appropriate instance, and you are given a 3 hour time period to destroy our HQ. should you succeed you take our lands, should you fail, you don't. just figured i'd go into detail since you're a total ****wit and prone to completely misinterpret something again), so desi focuses on nuking the catapult pullers instead of having free reign to run around stacking up kills like wizards can on attack. despite it all, and despite being a "fail tw char" with a month worth of missed TWs, he still has 250 more kills than you. and you're the highest level wiz on server for ****s sake. then you have the audacity to call someone else's character bad? i really wonder how many times you end up spamming skills and using 1.5spark pills to get chi for your nukes only to get floored the minute you get near a crowd of people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    of course it can be countered, but evo obviously cant b:laugh

Yeh, not sure why. You just think of how you can kill a snake easily is by striking the 7 inch down from its head and it die instantly. b:chuckle but of cources there are more to it
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    he still has 250 more kills than you. and you're the highest level wiz on server for ****s sake
    relax booooooooooooki :) (however good to see that some ppl from RoC care about their members and they defend them instead of calling them "noobs")

anyway.. since silly desi is a defence char or however i should call it, i hope serjah will show something interesting during next TW (btw booooki - look at ur best archer pvp rank b4 u start complaing about my pvp rankb:chuckle, and as far as i know he's always white name and pk some ppl,
    however if u're talking about me, compare all RoC/Radiance wizards pvp rank before&after every TW-i think u will be suprisedb:chuckle)

well serjah - since u can 1 shot 90% of our ppl i expect to see 500 frags more on ur pvp rank after next TWb:laugh DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME PLZb:beg

oki PEACE !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    if u 1 hit 90% of ur members u should have like 300-500 frags per TW while ur pvp rank says u got 557 - u failed

lol, my first TW was at lvl 92 (due to timezone), vs radiance, since then i played 5 or 6 TWs, most of which vs rad

i dont do Dragon Temple, i dont PK in SP all day long

so 450 kills in 5-6 TWs vs Rad is pretty good for me
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009

well serjah - since u can 1 shot 90% of our ppl i expect to see 500 frags more on ur pvp rank after next TWb:laugh DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME PLZb:beg

oki PEACE !

k see u at tw, dont try to run too much, coz any arrow that i land on u = death
    so for me u are worth 1 arrow (about 16-24 coins) b:bye
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    lol, my first TW was at lvl 92 (due to timezone), vs radiance, since then i played 5 or 6 TWs, most of which vs rad

i dont do Dragon Temple, i dont PK in SP all day long

so 450 kills in 5-6 TWs vs Rad is pretty good for me
    omg u rly disappointed me atm b:sad 450 in 5-6 TWs?!.... come on! yesterday u said u 1 hit 90% of us... that means it should loook like: target - shot - frag (10 sec max)... per hour u should have like 200 frags (i include ur deaths (that's why only 200 insteaf of 300+) but i prob shouldnt do that coz i bet u're immortal and no1 can take u downb:surrender)
    k see u at tw, dont try to run too much, coz any arrow that i land on u = death
    so for me u are worth 1 arrow (about 16-24 coins)
    good good very good - it should work well on every other arcane user as well so... be like a Rambo! (at least 100 frags per hour)b:chuckle YOU CAN DO THIS!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ehhh ur knowledge about wizi's skills... sux T_T
    let me explain:
    wizi has 3 AoE skills lvl 59 (Blade Tempest, Black Ice Dragon, Mountain's Seize
    BT works well against all arcane users except cleric with plume shell on
    BID & MS work well against all light and heavy build chars + cleric with plume shell on
    and where did i admin anything? u were drunk or something when u read my previous post? poor little BMb:cry
    (btw - we're still w8ing for ur "solid defence" :D )
    PEACE!

Wow, apparently you have no idea what the skill description means. I literally just explained it and it's quite common sense. If it's pure magic, obviously it's better than light and heavy, if it's magic+patk obviously it's perfect for robe users.

It's either you have no idea what things mean or you simply serious lack knowledge. No need to repeat what I said kthx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    Desi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    relax booooooooooooki :) (however good to see that some ppl from RoC care about their members and they defend them instead of calling them "noobs")

anyway.. since silly desi is a defence char or however i should call it, i hope serjah will show something interesting during next TW (btw booooki - look at ur best archer pvp rank b4 u start complaing about my pvp rankb:chuckle, and as far as i know he's always white name and pk some ppl,
    however if u're talking about me, compare all RoC/Radiance wizards pvp rank before&after every TW-i think u will be suprisedb:chuckle)

oki PEACE !

"defence char" does the fact that we are defending and you are attacking not make sense to you? it basically means that i hold back just so i am always ready to nuke your cata pullers when they come in. if i chose to i could just run around looking for easy kills (you being one of them) but i try to look after my party and guild's interests first. when we attacked empire i easily got 200+ kills in a single tw. does it threaten you that i can do something you should be able to do as well as do my own job as a cleric? i mean really our guild has lower levels, you are on offense, i've missed more than a month's worth of tw, started tw after you, i'm a cleric, and even with all that stacked against me i still have higher kills than you.

it seems like at this point you are unable to understand our posts and just look for key words and spin them to whatever your juvenile mind can make of them.

its just funny how the highest level wiz on server who is bottom of the food chain for our level 70 archers and melees can talk so much ****. lol...
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    "and i almost survived that chi-less skill + demon spark so ROFL"

^ #1 at almost surviving. pro b:surrender
  • Calibix - Heavens Tear
    Calibix - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Desi, you know I can one shot you with blade tempest any day of the week. Don't even lie :p

/flex
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Wow, apparently you have no idea what the skill description means. I literally just explained it and it's quite common sense. If it's pure magic, obviously it's better than light and heavy, if it's magic+patk obviously it's perfect for robe users.

It's either you have no idea what things mean or you simply serious lack knowledge. No need to repeat what I said kthx
    "solid defence" pl0x!
    kthxbaib:chuckle
    its just funny how the highest level wiz on server who is bottom of the food chain for our level 70 archers and melees can talk so much ****. lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ROC Strategy can be effectively countered. If they took 10 mins that mean they still have alot to improve. Generally, lighting strategy should take down crystal with 5 mins of porting, that if their formation not break from middle lane.

Yeh, not sure why. You just think of how you can kill a snake easily is by striking the 7 inch down from its head and it die instantly. but of cources there are more to it .

Hong, Shes, Desi, etc you guys are to busy arguing to realize the complete blank blank that is posting inbetween you guys. I mean come on. I read his post like 6 time just to be sure, and yep I m sure he has absolutly no idea what he is talking about. I mean mister nobody comes in here talking about how you should have beat Evo in 5 mins, then gives an intresting snake reference to back his theory up rofl., and nobody even gives him a hard time. I though more of you all, to let that slip through I am totally disappointed. LMAO b:thanks
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hong, Shes, Desi, etc you guys are to busy arguing to realize the complete blank blank that is posting inbetween you guys. I mean come on. I read his post like 6 time just to be sure, and yep I m sure he has absolutly no idea what he is talking about. I mean mister nobody comes in here talking about how you should have beat Evo in 5 mins, then gives an intresting snake reference to back his theory up rofl., and nobody even gives him a hard time. I though more of you all, to let that slip through I am totally disappointed. LMAO b:thanks

tp stone to HQ and kill pepper's pet snake via a precise incision 7in below head = evo dead in 4mins. guaranteed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    tp stone to HQ and kill pepper's pet snake via a precise incision 7in below head = evo dead in 4mins. guaranteed

thank you Bookman well said roflmao
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Desi, you know I can one shot you with blade tempest any day of the week. Don't even lie :p

/flex

b:cryb:surrender
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Djkinetic - Heavens Tear
    Djkinetic - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ur all newbs compared to the high lvls on LC Server b:chuckleb:victory
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Ur all newbs compared to the high lvls on LC Server b:chuckleb:victory

b:avoid orly? /icanhastencharactersmiriteGMsandmods?
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Yes ! People often fall for their own stupidity b:chuckle
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    omg u rly disappointed me atm b:sad 450 in 5-6 TWs?!.... come on! yesterday u said u 1 hit 90% of us... that means it should loook like: target - shot - frag (10 sec max)... per hour u should have like 200 frags (i include ur deaths (that's why only 200 insteaf of 300+) but i prob shouldnt do that coz i bet u're immortal and no1 can take u downb:surrender)

u realize that when defending u cant really chose ur targets , u just fight whoever comes to ur position, right?
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Tanri - Heavens Tear
    Tanri - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    PVP ladder is the worst gauge ever for TW performance. After 6 weeks of inactiveness, Im still on the board ... Im amazed!

And obviously there is more to than just getting frags in TW. Each class has their role and some classes are just not the nuker class.

To Sheswes: wow it took you more than 6 weeks to outrank me on PVP board, and you are a nuker class? Atleast I play my role as debuffer in TW. And its pretty sad you can't grasp this aspect of TW besides fragging.
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    PVP ladder is the worst gauge ever for TW performance. After 6 weeks of inactiveness, Im still on the board ... Im amazed!

And obviously there is more to than just getting frags in TW. Each class has their role and some classes are just not the nuker class.

To Sheswes: wow it took you more than 6 weeks to outrank me on PVP board, and you are a nuker class? Atleast I play my role as debuffer in TW. And its pretty sad you can't grasp this aspect of TW besides fragging.

lay off him! he wasn't on the strike team!
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009

1st of all i have no idea who u are :P
    never cared about pvp rank - but since some noods like Serjah (who 1 shots 90% of our members) dare to claim wizards are useless chars
    so i wanna compare DD char vs DD char (who's better mass killer) but looks like Serjah changed his mindb:chuckle and i DO respect every other char role during TW :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    lay off him! he wasn't on the strike team!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009

idiot shes! b:chuckle
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    idiot shes! b:chuckle
    said angry desib:chuckle
    http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    said angry desib:chuckle
    http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0
    b:surrender

cliche shes! b:chuckle
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    table turned .. now the question: Can RoC handle Legion, Radiance and Evolution same time?

In my opinion (my prediction):
    Rad > RoC in 5 minutes (they wont show up)
    RoC > Evo in 20 minutes
    RoC > Legion in 2hr

this will get boring if all defending tws happens in 1 day .. because I am sure Evo, Legion and Rad will keep attacking RoC .. maybe Triad will join the party? who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    table turned .. now the question: Can RoC handle Legion, Radiance and Evolution same time?

In my opinion (my prediction):
    Rad > RoC in 5 minutes (they wont show up)
    RoC > Evo in 20 minutes
    RoC > Legion in 2hr

this will get boring if all defending tws happens in 1 day .. because I am sure Evo, Legion and Rad will keep attacking RoC .. maybe Triad will join the party? who knows.

m pretty sure RoC can hold Legion and Evo. It really does suck when 3 big guild attack on the same day tho. So interesting to see how they pull it off. b:thanks
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    1st of all i have no idea who u are :P
    never cared about pvp rank - but since some noods like Serjah (who 1 shots 90% of our members) dare to claim wizards are useless chars
    so i wanna compare DD char vs DD char (who's better mass killer) but looks like Serjah changed his mindb:chuckle and i DO respect every other char role during TW :)

More like Serjah is saying your useless, not Wizards. Apparantly, obviously you don't "respect" every other character role during TW. Wait, you know roles in TW!?!?!?!?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
This discussion has been closed.