Can Evo handle 3 tws at same time?

Comments

• WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i still want to find out the reason how did they lose to RoC within 10mins

A) they spilt members, sent some people to Defend "Infected"
    (but this is not a good reason, because Infected is a NuB guild , Evo only need to sent some lowlv like 60-70ish to defend

B) They were Outnumbered, didnt even have 80 people online when the war started (Evo was hiding inside the castle, no one defend the 2 towers outside the castle "whats the point to built them if u dont defend them?"

RoC always think Evo must be suck so bad in PVP tws due to lacking experience...
    except this, what else factors caused them lost their base within 10 mins like the other small guilds?

not making fun of it, but it really suprised everyone ( it was so sure RoC will win this war, probably would take 1.5-2 hours or longer fight, this is what we expected)

but 10 mins KO , can someone explain?
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    so yeah answer to this thread is clearly no from what i see btw where is dr pwepperzlolmrzor ? i heard he survived that tempest with all those metal shard
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i had my bet on evo... but alas they failed....
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    40 people owned by one tempest ............................
  • desi
    desi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i had my bet on evo... but alas they failed....

how can anyone bet on evo with pepper as leader?

this is the same guy with metal sharded equips that talks about killing you and never follows through. i feel sorry for niefer, dj, and the actually decent people in evo.

like seriously i bet my level 50 veno can kill him
    edited January 2009
    well radiance guild leader is a low level, that doesnt mean anything. just because ur leader isnt the best at pk or PvP doesnt speak for the rest of the guild. (im not saying charity isnt)

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i am pretty sure you ment charity is
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah. TW didn't quite go according to plan. That's all you'll get out of me :-) I suspect there will be future fights between RoC and they will get progressively more interesting.

As far as Pepper's metal shards... get over it! lol! Seriously Desi, please grow a creative center in your brain! *rolls eyes*
    edited January 2009
    40 people owned by one tempest ............................

i assume ur talking about desi demon spark + tempest? thats nothing to brag about. he SHOULD own everyone he hits with that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    i assume ur talking about desi demon spark + tempest? thats nothing to brag about. he SHOULD own everyone he hits with that.

It wasnt desi I belief
    edited January 2009
    only one else is healmeplz. and sage adds 700% attack (i think) where demon does 500% (i think) so healmeplz would actually hit higher..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hell and heavens spark is the same
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • desi
    edited January 2009
    well radiance guild leader is a low level, that doesnt mean anything. just because ur leader isnt the best at pk or PvP doesnt speak for the rest of the guild. (im not saying charity isnt)

Yeah. TW didn't quite go according to plan. That's all you'll get out of me :-) I suspect there will be future fights between RoC and they will get progressively more interesting.

As far as Pepper's metal shards... get over it! lol! Seriously Desi, please grow a creative center in your brain! *rolls eyes*

plan lol? you guys started off with some of the highest levels on server and have been sitting on millions of money per week (without being attacked) and the best you came up with is 10 minutes? b:chuckle

its not just pepper, its your entire leadership's carebearish anti-confrontational attitude that is costing you all. your leadership and your "council" are just a bunch of whiny stuck-up moralfags like a certain genesis leader (reason why you all failed for a month at level 2 tw b:cute)

lol evo went downhill the moment you guys drove away julz and adam. they were the only leadership you guys had a chance with. im guessing niefer and dj aren't being given a say and you still have the same idiots in charge.
    only one else is healmeplz. and sage adds 700% attack (i think) where demon does 500% (i think) so healmeplz would actually hit higher..

wrong and healmeplz wasn't there either. and i haven't been to a tw in a month b:surrender
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Well where to start, tangent are becoming plentiful :-)

Evo cannot deny that we have a lot less TW experience than many other factions. Because of that, a loss to RoC can't come as a total shock... anyone who didn't think it was a remote possibility is probably smoking something they should have passed around...

I do seem to remember that Radiance also lost against RoC at least once. Tactics and equipment can only do so much, experience changes everything. Am I saying Evo is going to start owning RoC like Radiance is? No, not yet :-)

As far as the leadership of Evo... I would lie if I said I was unbiased. BUT! I do think we have a very capable leadership team that has changed a lot since you saw it Desi. Adam and Julz are missed by all Evo (yes, all). They brought a lot to the leadership. That said, it was their choice to bug out.

Niefer and DJ do have a say, both are consulted daily for their opinion and viewpoint.
    edited January 2009
    hell and heavens spark is the same

BM sage(700%) and and demon(500%) spark differnt
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BM sage(700%) and and demon(500%) spark differnt

lolwut? interesting, must've been a description error on the other server i played on.

whatever then, demon bm still owns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
    edited January 2009
    what is sage and demon? O.O

and what is 700% and 500%

and wut lvl can be sage or demon
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

edited January 2009
    lolwut? interesting, must've been a description error on the other server i played on.

whatever then, demon bm still owns

Im still leaning towards sage a bit, but im not so sure :(
    edited January 2009
    Look at ths history and you know is Evo = Carebear

2008 November
    Radiance + TheEmpire Attack RoC in the past
    RoC won TheEmpire in couple wars and only faillured once on attacking

2008 December
    TheEmpire was falling apart, Evolution finally moved their **** and took some action to attack other guilds , (hey wait i forgot this part, they attacked TheEmpire or other small guilds who took TE's land?)

Present- Radiance+Evolution VS RoC

**** i gotta go out brb
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2009
    do not associate radiance with evo. we are on friendly terms, that is all. we in no way collaborate with them, nor do we collaborate with any other guild to take out RoC.

demon owns sage, end of story.

and white, at level 89 you can choose to go sage or demon path. in which you get sage or demon spark.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    fine Q
    NOTHING I EVER DO IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! /wrists

/razorblade

WhiteMasaX, Demon/Sage are two culti. paths for level 89. ;p You choose either one. http://ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php has more information on BM skills.
    edited January 2009
    T_T Q is such a meanie, she doesnt even try to stop me! T___________T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    So Evo doesn't **** off it's neighbors and so they are suddenly carebears? I don't get it. But oh well, coming week will tell! That would be novel if we decided to "wait and see". But that doesn't allow for trolls, lol.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sticky!! Look I logged on just to yell hi at you since I didnt really get a chance to talk Saturday night :P

Try not to miss me too much and send me a PM on the forums if you need anything b:victoryb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    demon owns sage, end of story.
    <.<
    sage wiz > demon wiz... end of storyb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • desi
    edited January 2009
    demon and sage for casters both is 700 percent

demon just gives accelerated channeling and sage gives defense
  • Grgumsh - Heavens Tear
    Grgumsh - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    so yeah answer to this thread is clearly no from what i see btw where is dr pwepperzlolmrzor ? i heard he survived that tempest with all those metal shard

Dr Pepper might have survived Tempest but not ME!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    War has made me very paranoid, and when a man starts eyeballin me it makes my Agent Orange act up and I get the urge to kill.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    <.<
    sage wiz > demon wiz... end of storyb:victory

all classes > arcane wiz :(
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    what is sage and demon? O.O

and what is 700% and 500%

and wut lvl can be sage or demon

casters demon and sage SPARK give 700% DMG bonus

melee demon 500% , melee sage 700%

another "FAIR" thing the "smart" CN devs thought about b:chuckle
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
    edited January 2009
    Sticky!! Look I logged on just to yell hi at you since I didnt really get a chance to talk Saturday night :P

Try not to miss me too much and send me a PM on the forums if you need anything b:victoryb:bye

<33 will do 8D dont get to into zhu, cause ull forget about me 8D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.