Can Evo handle 3 tws at same time?

Comments

• Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear
    Pwntmasta - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    do not associate radiance with evo. we are on friendly terms, that is all.

isnt what you just did ? not beeing active in world pk doest mean you gotta sit there in tw. I always wondered what you guys from evo and other brainless faction that actually agreed to not attack evo were thinking when you decided togheter to not touch each others. Even a 5 years old child would have taken Etherblade ASAP. You guys in Rad were affraid of what ??? tell me because i dont get it.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    all classes > arcane wiz :(
    check pvp rank after every TW and u will find out that...
    arcane wiz > all classes b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear
    WhiteMasaX - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So Evo doesn't **** off it's neighbors and so they are suddenly carebears? I don't get it. But oh well, coming week will tell! That would be novel if we decided to "wait and see". But that doesn't allow for trolls, lol.

well...evo used to be cool in the past, but not anymore.

From Sept to Feb...Half year...how many PVP tws they have ever did? less than 5... if they are enjoying always stay in peace, they should get wiped off from the map this is my opinion...

there is no hate btw us...just telling the points b:chuckle
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

So is that mean it never have a real fight for BM 1v1?
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    isnt what you just did ? not beeing active in world pk doest mean you gotta sit there in tw. I always wondered what you guys from evo and other brainless faction that actually agreed to not attack evo were thinking when you decided togheter to not touch each others. Even a 5 years old child would have taken Etherblade ASAP. You guys in Rad were affraid of what ??? tell me because i dont get it.

Huh??
    The only part of your post that made the even slightest bit of sense was the '5 years old child' part. Which I can only assume was a reference to your age.
    I like pie
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009

o thats weird cause i'm barb(which isnt exactly a top pk class) and the only 2 wiz on list higher than me are ty and frozen, both light armor, and i'll probably be passing ty in the rank within 2 or 3 days. so idno :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    o thats weird cause i'm barb(which isnt exactly a top pk class) and the only 2 wiz on list higher than me are ty and frozen, both light armor, and i'll probably be passing ty in the rank within 2 or 3 days. so idno :<

Nuuuuuuuuuu b:angry
    I like pie
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    i meant... count some ppl frags (check pvp rank) b4 and after TW and u will find out that arcane wiz is one of the best killer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    barb is actually meant for pk bookman, you just havent uncovered the rainbow yet! 8D. pwnmasta ... let me put it this way. you and your friend are walking down the street, and your friend stops and ties his shoe, you dont notice and keep walking. someone aproaches you and and stars some kind of drama. you two start getting into a heated fist fight, your friend is still off in his own land. do you go up and kick your friend in the face? no you dont, because he is your friend, and he has had nothing to do with the fight.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • desi
    desi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    barb is actually meant for pk bookman, you just havent uncovered the rainbow yet! 8D. pwnmasta ... let me put it this way. you and your friend are walking down the street, and your friend stops and ties his shoe, you dont notice and keep walking. someone aproaches you and and stars some kind of drama. you two start getting into a heated fist fight, your friend is still off in his own land. do you go up and kick your friend in the face? no you dont, because he is your friend, and he has had nothing to do with the fight.

except just because of the fact that you did not kick your friend in the face hes off in his little corner playing with his **** and turning morbidly obese and causing the entire server to die. damnit i lost the analgoy b:cry

but anyway gms need to stop deleting my posts anytime i make fun of dr pepper (i got booted for opening up a shop with his name) or making fun of sheswes's gear choice (demonslaughter and fraire fox b:dirty). its all in good sport. honest b:pleasedb:chuckle

as far as pwntmasta goes hes french canadian, so not gonna work
    edited January 2009
    wtf...off topic, we are discussing Evob:shocked
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The high lvl noob BMs i know ingame have ton of excuses : When they lost in duel, they say duel is nothing, and say PK is the real PVP, when they cant kill you in PK, they say BM vs BM PK = charm war, then they will say TW is the real PVP, in TW they say TW is about Teamwork so refuse to 1v1

• Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    barb is actually meant for pk bookman, you just havent uncovered the rainbow yet!

we don't have insane dps, ergo we're not a pk class. we're just good at pvp. but apropos of uncovering rainbows(big no homo on that one.), i'll leave that to you. it seems to be working great. uhhwut.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009

that top proves nothing on a pve server lol

arcane wizz are just fail :/ bcoz of their hp and low pdef
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    that top proves nothing on a pve server lol

arcane wizz are just fail :/ bcoz of their hp and low pdef
    LOLb:laugh
    kayz - check our pvp rank b4 our next (Radiance vs RoC) TW starts and after TW :) i will show u who fails as a "mass killer" char b:chuckle b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • desi
    edited January 2009
    lol its easier to get more kills on attack especially when 50 percent of your enemy guild is 20 levels below you. serjah actually goes for important people and he has done half as many tws as you b:bye

loved the 1200 blade tempest on me in cube today. love that pure int damage on someone around your level huh? sadly my chi-less skill only did 3386 on you b:surrender :(
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    desi wrote: »
    lol its easier to get more kills on attack especially when 50 percent of your enemy guild is 20 levels below you. serjah actually goes for important people and he has done half as many tws as you

loved the 1200 blade tempest on me in cube today. love that pure int damage on someone around your level huh? sadly my chi-less skill only did 3386 on you :(
    wanna try it again w/o ur shield?b:chuckle
    frozen with 6k phys def took 2900+ so plzzb:shutup
    and i almost survived that chi-less skill + demon spark so ROFL

and once again - is it my problem that ur guild has so low lvls members? T_T

anyway according to this
    Originally Posted by desi View Post
    the majority of the people you killed were way under level 80 lol

500 pdef? ouch. i have 4k pdef and i don't even have stone shield. you know you would get alot more opportunities to take those pretty screenshots if you weren't getting one shotted by everyone left and right lo
    l

and this
    Hong:
    I have nearly 6k HP with buff at the moment. Please, don't make up bs and dream about your massive kills when you literally didn't 1 shot nearly half of the players listed from the Blade Tempest.
    i cant kill any1b:chuckle
    damn.. i still dont get one thing - how could i nuked Hong (had full hp) during last TW using Black Ice Dragonb if i cant kill ppl with 20 lvls below me using Blade Tempest which is way stronger than Black Ice Dragon?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    LOLb:laugh
    kayz - check our pvp rank b4 our next (Radiance vs RoC) TW starts and after TW :) i will show u who fails as a "mass killer" char b:chuckle b:chuckle

mass killers of noobs? b:chuckle

its funny how a 1shot (normal attack crit) material brags about pvp lol
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • desi
    edited January 2009
    i didn't even have plume shield up lol.. i was just watching u fail

if i wanted i could have just slept you out right and one shotted you. so basically what you are saying is you hit me for less than 1/5th my hp and i hit you for your entire hp. b:dirty
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    mass killers of noobs? b:chuckle

its funny how a 1shot (normal attack crit) material brags about pvp lol
    it is funny that as a TW char u just sux b:chuckle
    desi wrote: »
    i didn't even have plume shield up lol.. i was just watching u fail

if i wanted i could have just slept you out right and one shotted you. so basically what you are saying is you hit me for less than 1/5th my hp and i hit you for your entire hp
    u got 4k phys def according to ur words...
    frozen has 6k... so b:laugh think twice b4 u write anything againb:thanks
    u could try one shotted me w/o demon spark

and rly i dont get it - Hong says
    I know for a fact, we can defend Radiance solidly soon enough
    while serjah and desi call their own guild members - noobs.... did i miss something?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    Desi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    is it funny that as a TW char u just sux b:chuckle

u got 4k phys def according to ur words...
    frozen has 6k... so b:laugh think twice b4 u write anything againb:thanks

how about you go white name and we can confirm b:cute
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    "and i almost survived that chi-less skill + demon spark so ROFL"

^ #1 at almost surviving. pro b:surrender
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    how about you go white name and we can confirm b:cute
    never claimed that wiz is good as a 1 vs 1 pvp char - especialy against archers and clerics

but as a TW char - wizi simply roxb:victory and since it is a PvE server i have no idea why should i go white nameb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    never claimed that wiz is good as a 1 vs 1 pvp char - especialy against archers and clerics

but as a TW char - wizi simply roxb:victory and since it is a PvE server i have no idea why should i go white nameb:surrender

wiz might rock but not yours b:victory
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    while serjah and desi call their own guild members - noobs.... did i miss something?

theres nothing wrong with being a noob

for me those ppl that get 1 shot with bladetempest or NORMAL ATTACK CRIT ROFL !! are noobs, i mean really, if i crit u with DS u die 4 times :(

stop talkin about PVP, rad is just a carebear guild, the only people that can talk about pvp are those that stay whitename like anti or neo

its only obvious that rad beats roc in tw, since half the servers high lvls are in rad, not being able to beat a small guild like roc would mean TOTAL FAIL for rad
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    wiz might rock but not yours b:victory
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
    theres nothing wrong with being a noob

for me those ppl that get 1 shot with bladetempest or NORMAL ATTACK CRIT ROFL !! are noobs, i mean really, if i crit u with DS u die 4 times :(

stop talkin about PVP, rad is just a carebear guild, the only people that can talk about pvp are those that stay whitename like anti or neo

its only obvious that rad beats roc in tw, since half the servers high lvls are in rad, not being able to beat a small guild like roc would mean TOTAL FAIL for rad
    serjah first of all - check what nOOb means b:chuckle it is not about lvl LOL
    and according to u.. ur guild leader is a noob (1 shotted BM)^^

looks like serjah is upset coz his guild always fail against us b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

serjah first of all - check what nOOb means b:chuckle it is not about lvl LOL
    and according to u.. ur guild leader is a noob (1 shotted BM)^^

looks like serjah is upset coz his guild always fail against us b:surrender

why would it matter if our guild leader is a noob lol. being able to press a key with a pure int wizard to kill a no vit bm is nothing to brag about. if he used his 2 spark skill you would die easily lol. charity dies much faster but u don't see us bringing that up b:bye

and losing to us doesn't really matter since whatever you take we take from someone else. and we have respect for most people in rad besides the occasional weakling like you who tries to hide behind a big guild.
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    why would it matter if our guild leader is a noob lol. being able to press a key with a pure int wizard to kill a no vit bm is nothing to brag about. if he used his 2 spark skill you would die easily lol. charity dies much faster but u don't see us bringing that up b:bye

and losing to us doesn't really matter since whatever you take we take from someone else. and we have respect for most people in rad besides the occasional weakling like you who tries to hide behind a big guild.
    1st - charity doesnt claim she is pr0 or something LOL (look at ur leader)
    2nd - 6k hp is a pure str-dex BM or something? - sry i was wrong - think at least 5 times b4 u write something
    3rd - u have respect for ppl in Radiance while u dont have respect for ur own guild members calling them noobs?.... u just failedb:surrender
    4th - and i never tried to hide behind a big guild <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    wanna try it again w/o ur shield?b:chuckle

why not just cut the foreplay and go straight to "how bout you don't channel a single ****ing spell"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desi - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    1st - charity doesnt claim she is pr0 or something LOL (look at ur leader)
    2nd - 6k hp is a pure str-dex BM or something? - sry i was wrong - think at least 5 times b4 u write something
    3rd - u have respect for ppl in Radiance while u dont have respect for ur own guild members calling them noobs?.... u just failedb:surrender
    4th - and i never tried to hide behind a big guild <.<

apparently you can't understand "if"
    as in even if he was a noob why would i care?

the entire point of this is that you are bragging about killing (sneaking up on) a bm during tw when that should be routine for a wizard. at the same time our "noob" guild leader is one of the highest on pk ranks can kill you pretty easy as well as a special barb from your guild b:cute

you should just delete your character since you are a waste of space. you seem to brag about your ability to kill in mass but i get more kills per tw than you as well as fulfilling my role as a cleric of supporting and keeping my party buffed.

and i don't believe that wizards should be able to kill clerics 1v1, but seriously i could just afk in front of you and you wouldn't be able to kill me. that entire incident in cube went something like this:

i come into room see you
    i talk in party "lol sheswes is in here"
    i get silenced
    sheswes deals 200
    sheswes deals 300
    "oh blade tempest"
    sheswes deals 1200 (im pretty sure with how often u screenie damages you should have that somewhere b:bye)
    "k im going to put it out of its misery"
    u die

fail harder b:victory
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear

edited January 2009
    Evolution totally get ignored by us b:thanks
    THE GOD OF SPEAR

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    apparently you can't understand "if"
    as in even if he was a noob why would i care?

the entire point of this is that you are bragging about killing (sneaking up on) a bm during tw when that should be routine for a wizard. at the same time our "noob" guild leader is one of the highest on pk ranks can kill you pretty easy as well as a special barb from your guild

you should just delete your character since you are a waste of space. you seem to brag about your ability to kill in mass but i get more kills per tw than you as well as fulfilling my role as a cleric of supporting and keeping my party buffed.

and i don't believe that wizards should be able to kill clerics 1v1, but seriously i could just afk in front of you and you wouldn't be able to kill me. that entire incident in cube went something like this:

i come into room see you
    i talk in party "lol sheswes is in here"
    i get silenced
    sheswes deals 200
    sheswes deals 300
    "oh blade tempest"
    sheswes deals 1200 (im pretty sure with how often u screenie damages you should have that somewhere)
    "k im going to put it out of its misery"
    u die

fail harder b:victory
    ur pr0 BM killed 8 ppl during last TW - rly impressiveb:laugh
    and where did i mention wiz is able to kill 1 vs 1 a cleric?O.O u shouldnt drink so much ^^
    u're good as a pvp 1 vs 1 char and sux as a TW char (same as serjah) - that's all rofl (dont believe me? next TW will prove it easily - why should u support ur pt if they are noobs for u anyway?O.o) b:chuckle

and seriously - talk to frozenflame b4 u write another BS about Blade Tempest dmg on arcane user w/o any shieldsb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    why should u support ur pt if they are noobs for u anyway?O.o) b:chuckle
    ...because every single person in our party has more kills than 96% of your guild. keep intentionally misinterpreting and spinning his statements, because when it comes down to it, desi destroys pretty much anyone in your guild, while you're fodder for our lvl70 archers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.