Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I agree 5/5 one of the best looking male TB's
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My sin:
    20100217183426.png
    b:cute
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    x_x I can't see the face very well but something about the body is off for me... I think it's the fact she seems to have no hips..

3/5

And I post in here far too much but... I like the new fash I got...b:surrender

I don't care how many people get the same set!!! I look best in it! b:angry

BADASS.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Chrystinia - Sanctuary
    Chrystinia - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    5/5, You do look pretty good in it. You should let me draw you later. Maybe I could make you in chibi. =)

Next person rate Kyna's.
    A newb starting to start her journey into PWI.

Guild: SanctumRP b:thanks
  • Jessymew_ - Lost City
    Jessymew_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    xyioj.png
    b:pleased
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    5/5, You do look pretty good in it. You should let me draw you later. Maybe I could make you in chibi. =)

Next person rate Kyna's.

^^ that would be cool. Chibi are cute b:pleased And simply because my bro would never post this, I let him try my set on his character except that he's not a high enough level for the boots yet xD

Badassrose.png

And Jessymew... a uh... 4/5 The eyelashes seem a little over the top and the lips are too big, other than that I can't tell much xD Well that's ust me anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2010-02-1709-46-52.jpg
    2010-02-1709-48-10.jpg

If you ask me I think Kimi looks like a princess :D
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
    edited February 2010
    4/5 she lookz really pretty but, therez just sumthing about the face... oh and doez n e 1 wanna tell me how to post the pic where it doeznt show up ash a link? b:thanks

• Lilanella - Heavens Tear
    Lilanella - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    x_x I can't see the face very well but something about the body is off for me... I think it's the fact she seems to have no hips..

3/5

And I post in here far too much but... I like the new fash I got...b:surrender

I don't care how many people get the same set!!! I look best in it! b:angry

BADASS.png

Yeah, all my characters have tiny bodies... :P
    and wow, I really like yours, the fash the looks great on you. 5/5
    edited February 2010
    i agreed with kyna about ur body lolz and i agree with u her fash lookz great on her lolz

• amelka
    amelka Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    BeingHope, fist and second looks good, I like the colors you chosed for them, it looks fine together, her face proportions are pretty common but its good anyway. 8/10. She looks good on the last one too.

Susylu, I like colors of your dress

Kiowa, yeah your sin looks cool, but for me its a common look, I see those types of male sins all the time. Nothing special for me so. + for naked chest b:dirty 7/10

FootStep, oh my, for me , she would look a lot better if you change her brows color for MUCH darker, and same goes with her lips b:surrender.
    You shouldn't pick so light colors for such dark skin. Well hair can doo an exeption ;P. Eyes are surely making her look very mistical, because commonly it would be darker :P. 6/10
    As for veno, well I don't like her look, but she looks very unique! I like the way how you choosed to shape her body, its much diferent from what I see usually. 9/10 for being original

Lilanella, can't see to much of her face b:chuckle

Kyna, Deeeespeeeraaaadooooo ! 9/10

Jessymew_ Her lips looks like bying photoshoped, same goes for her eyes ! b:chuckle They just...diferent from what I saw until now.Veeery shiny

XXKimikoXx, now she looks like a cute, little princess ( with biig **** xD )
  • Cyseax - Raging Tide
    Cyseax - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^Kyna
    Love your fashion combination! Your chara's face matches great with it ;D
    5/5 <3!

Here is my character "Cyseax" ^_~
    cyseax.png
  • Bublee - Heavens Tear
    Bublee - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^Kyna
    Love your fashion combination! Your chara's face matches great with it ;D
    5/5 <3!

Here is my character "Cyseax" ^_~
    cyseax.png

4/5 b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/m8d10j.gif[/SIGPIC]
    If you would like me to make you a siggy, send me a pm. ;)
  • Deshi - Dreamweaver
    Deshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @ Cyseax - I love how your character differs so much with all the green, not anything standard - its very adorable, tho I dont like her being so skinny at the waist (or maybe its just the angle making it seem like that) Imo i find it a bit scary, And im not fond of those boots but that is all your own decision. Overall 9/10 :]

Heres my char closeup n with her new fash. I loveeee it !

2cr2btz.png
    Closeup :]]]

29z3ceo.png
    New Fash ~~

b:pleased
    #Deshi ~ Blademaster (Main)
    #Lillith_ ~ Psychic (Alt)

• Cyseax - Raging Tide
    Cyseax - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^Deshi
    Your character looks fantastic with the vampire outfit ;D! Loving the eye shadow too! 10/10

I also took your advice on the shoes ^_^, they were to match my old leather top since they had the same texture, they didn't quiet match the vampire top as well, so now I got a pair of maiden heels and I think its quiet a lovely match to the top ^_~
    (And yeah, I need to touch up the waist)
    CYSEAX2.png
  • Jolinarr - Heavens Tear
    Jolinarr - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just now noticed that there was an advanced setting for facial appearance lol. I was wondering how people were changing jaw/chin structure...

So here is my revised appearance. I made her head a tad thinner, made the jaw/chin more realistic, changed eyeshadow, made the eyes a lighter brown, and various other tweaks too. The new hairstyle tends to make her head even thinner which doesn't compliment it very well, but I wanted to experiment with something different.
    jolinar2a.png
    jolinar1a.png
    jolinar3a.png
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just now noticed that there was an advanced setting for facial appearance lol. I was wondering how people were changing jaw/chin structure...

So here is my revised appearance. I made her head a tad thinner, made the jaw/chin more realistic, changed eyeshadow, made the eyes a lighter brown, and various other tweaks too. The new hairstyle tends to make her head even thinner which doesn't compliment it very well, but I wanted to experiment with something different.
    jolinar2a.png
    jolinar1a.png
    jolinar3a.png

spectacular. very polished looking character. and thats a lot coming from me (i tend to find most toons really ugly or poorly put together). but she seems to have a sad expression.

would you mind posting or pming me your ini?
  • Kuaru - Dreamweaver
    Kuaru - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Vinat,

I like how shiny and clear your face turned out, but uhm, why did you put the **** and hips to maximum? Looks very pumped up and not natural anymore. If you want a virtual Dolly Buster, maybe this could be the right way to go.. But personally I'm not a fan of oversized proportions.

Here is my main char, cat veno Kuaru.
    I spent lots of time and wasted loads of make-over scrolls, but I think I found a final appearance :)
    Thanks to Chibiusa at this point for lending me a helping hand with my bug issues.. :* And for everything else..

@Deshi: Hi, happy to see you here :D I'm the one whispering you today, telling your char is very cute!

Kuaru in her armor with standard hair

uw9txg8m.jpg

Photoshopped picture with more contrast, because I wanted to stress the beautiful background :3 Since I found out the "phoenix trick", I often use it for screenies x)

la57u4ls.jpg

psdwsgd2.jpg

692t9r4w.jpg
    edited February 2010

jolinar2a.png
    jolinar1a.png
    jolinar3a.png

In my opinion she's a bit to chubby around the waist and legs and her lips are to thick and the head seems slightly shaped funny........2/5
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm bored, once again.

2010-02-1900-30-45.jpg

2010-02-1900-30-39.jpg

2010-02-1819-54-12.jpg

2010-02-1820-06-50.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    (Somewhat High Resolution shots). Opium leader Dashiko.

2010-02-1904-20-58.jpg

2010-02-1904-24-31.jpg

2010-02-1904-25-32.jpg

2010-02-1117-10-14.jpg
  • Deshi - Dreamweaver
    Deshi - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Vinat,

I like how shiny and clear your face turned out, but uhm, why did you put the **** and hips to maximum? Looks very pumped up and not natural anymore. If you want a virtual Dolly Buster, maybe this could be the right way to go.. But personally I'm not a fan of oversized proportions.

Here is my main char, cat veno Kuaru.
    I spent lots of time and wasted loads of make-over scrolls, but I think I found a final appearance :)
    Thanks to Chibiusa at this point for lending me a helping hand with my bug issues.. :* And for everything else..

@Deshi: Hi, happy to see you here :D I'm the one whispering you today, telling your char is very cute!

Kuaru in her armor with standard hair

uw9txg8m.jpg

Photoshopped picture with more contrast, because I wanted to stress the beautiful background :3 Since I found out the "phoenix trick", I often use it for screenies x)

Ohh :] didnt see you tho, but your char is awfully cute
    and the haircolor o.o so nice.
    #Deshi ~ Blademaster (Main)
    #Lillith_ ~ Psychic (Alt)

• Tree_Angel - Sanctuary
    Tree_Angel - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @ Kuaru: I think it's v nice too 5/5 :)

@Daishiko: 3/5.
    Before you blast me for that rating, like you have to almost every rater who didn't give you a 5/5, I'll pre-empt it, just in case.
    If you're only expecting a 5, don't post on this thread.
    The helpful criticism part: I think the cheeks are a dash too wide, the mouth has a look of slight disgust (seen most prominently in the 3rd pic), and the eyes, even though you and a few others seem to LOVE the slant, which I'm ok with, is still a little too slanted. The eyebrows are raised so that she looks arrogant (idk if this is the intended effect).
    The hair isn't bad - I especially like the one in the first pic.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    aah, the screenshot got fuzzed..
    9ape0g.jpg
    I think my char is pretty, but not hot :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited February 2010
    @Daishiko: 3/5.
    Before you blast me for that rating, like you have to almost every rater who didn't give you a 5/5, I'll pre-empt it, just in case.
    If you're only expecting a 5, don't post on this thread.
    The helpful criticism part: I think the cheeks are a dash too wide, the mouth has a look of slight disgust (seen most prominently in the 3rd pic), and the eyes, even though you and a few others seem to LOVE the slant, which I'm ok with, is still a little too slanted. The eyebrows are raised so that she looks arrogant (idk if this is the intended effect).
    The hair isn't bad - I especially like the one in the first pic.

Criticism discourages complacency.

I also don't like the arrogant or "fierce" look that I see so often, especially from models (in real life, namely American). But I'm afraid that's a whole other tirade that I cannot possibly fit into this thread. b:angry
    spectacular. very polished looking character. and thats a lot coming from me (i tend to find most toons really ugly or poorly put together). but she seems to have a sad expression.

would you mind posting or pming me your ini?

I was trying to go for an apprehensive look. To me it expresses care and consideration; empathy. It's the most beautiful thing about a girl.

I'm glad you liked her appearance though. I'll need to work on her expression later as well as make some more changes to her face. Her body seems fine so I'll probably leave it as is. I think I have the legs set to max size, they were way too thin to me. Thin is great on a petite body but not when you have long legs accented by high heels, then they just look awkward or strange. I also just like somewhat thick thighs. b:chuckle

Oh and how do I find the .ini to post it? Or rather what's the file name I should be looking for?
    edited February 2010
    aah, the screenshot got fuzzed..
    9ape0g.jpg
    I think my char is pretty, but not hot :p

She's cute, I like her eyes and mouth. I like the lip color too, will have to try that.

Did you save the file in MS Paint? I think by default it uses 100% .jpeg compression, I had the same problem. I ended up using .png format which produces slightly smaller file size than .bmp. I think around 75% .jpeg compression it's nearly indistinguishable from .bmp format.
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010

In my opinion she's a bit to chubby around the waist and legs and her lips are to thick and the head seems slightly shaped funny........2/5

I think even if she was chubby, that's not the problem. Because being chubby doesn't make someone unattractive. I think the problem with the char is the proportions. The shoulders are a bit too thin for the rest of the body. I like her face however.

@ Dashiko - Your char, to me, looks so much better in the first screenie. I think it's the hair in the face. Sometimes I noticed with pw chars, their face tends to look better with hair around the face. But I would give her a 5/5 for the first screenie.

Ok so Est...

My fav outfit she has right now (Yes I am one of those fashion addicts)

est1-1.png

Close up on her face for that hair

est3.png

Kinda boring screenies b:surrender This one is with her "normal" hair.

est.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    @Skybelle - She's pretty, but I prefer characters that look younger not mature xD She sort of reminds me of my friend's mom. 4/5

@Dashiko - Very sharp. Gets 5/5 for uniqueness because I dont see many venos with that hairstyle but overall to me 3/5

@Estuary - She's exactly the type of character style I likeee! 5/5

@Kuaru - I like her with the rockerhair set! 4/5
    edited February 2010
    (Somewhat High Resolution shots). Opium leader Dashiko.

She doesn't appeal to me at all sorry 1/5b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]