Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Svarovski - Heavens Tear
    Svarovski - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heya everyone! b:victory

I have just started playing PWI - it's a really cool game - and i created a cleric. But i need to know what do You guys think about my char and how could i improve it, because i still have the option to "Modify" your char, and i really want to have a good looking girl b:laugh .

vifwpy.jpg

*Ehm, sorry, the picture was taken in low quality b:pleased
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Svarovski:
    I like your colour sheme, the hair colour and the darker eyebrows goes well together. Also like the blue eyes and the face altogether.
    The only thing that bugs me.. blue lips? .-. With natural coloured lips she would be perfect P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Svarovski:
    I like your colour sheme, the hair colour and the darker eyebrows goes well together. Also like the blue eyes and the face altogether.
    The only thing that bugs me.. blue lips? .-. With natural coloured lips she would be perfect P:

Thanks alot! I am going to change the lips right now. b:chuckle
  • Victorique - Dreamweaver
    Victorique - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yep your cleric is gorgeous but indeed the blue lips are a little odd o: since judging by your char you are going for realistic looks while blue lipstick I honestly have never seen irl. If it was my char i'd also make her mouth a little smaller in width. When looking in the mirror I don't think my mouth covers such a wide area of my face :] have fun~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Victorique - Mystic - Placid Guild ★

We're coming back
    We'll live forever
    Let's have a wedding
    Let's start the killing.
  • yaksil
    yaksil Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    omg, tis worked for me!!! this **** really adds unlimited zen to perfect world! www.***********
  • yaksil
    yaksil Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ^^^have u seen that b4??? i have and i think it is stupid to try to make weak minded ppl to try it..
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Oh sure don't even say hi Nattie b:sad

D; I'm sorry! Hi Justie b:cute b:dirty
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yep your cleric is gorgeous but indeed the blue lips are a little odd o: since judging by your char you are going for realistic looks while blue lipstick I honestly have never seen irl. If it was my char i'd also make her mouth a little smaller in width. When looking in the mirror I don't think my mouth covers such a wide area of my face :] have fun~

Thanks for your advice!! Gonna make the mouth smaller b:victory Thanks again!
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    No problem!

Edit: oops wrong acount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Talihina - Raging Tide
    Talihina - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Posted her in the other thread but meh.

She's not that hot. b:chuckle

2011-11-1312-27-03.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Talihina - 2/5 not a fan of the skinny body

Svarovski - 4/5 Love her except the lip/eye color

Anonome - 3/5 but she does look very rabbit-like

I have 2 looks I worked on.

Kind of based on http://www.disneystore.com/disney-animators-collection-disney-animators-collection-mulan-doll-16-h/mp/1294259/1007201/ however I have a feeling it would be easier on an older class.
    2011-11-1319-07-40.png

Based on http://www.disneystore.com/disney-animators-collection-disney-animators-collection-pocahontas-doll-16-h/mp/1294447/1007201/ but again probably easier on an older class.

2011-11-1319-15-05.png

I tried the ariel one but failed miserable b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Armoreaux
    And I thought this was one of my better looks b:surrender
    Ty for the rate, though.
    Your chars are beautiful, btw o: 5/5 for beauty and originality. I do prefer the second hairstyle, though.
  • Ramanock - Archosaur
    Ramanock - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @ Armoreaux

5/5 I think she's gorgeous, and she really works that first hair style well, I don't see it very much :)

Ramanockwave-1.png

RamanockTempest-1.png
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Ramanock: 4/5 I cant really see her face well, but she looks pretty and I like her fashion. ^^

The char Im currently working on.
    2011-05-0419-06-05-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Got a makeover today, I think she looks a lot better.

w9gmyf.jpg
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Talihina - Not a fan of skinny characters but other than that she is adorable. Though like any veno her head seems a little too small for her body. I noticed when creating a veno the proportions are way off compared to other races ._. I specially like how you made that eyeshadow work since I love that eyeshadow but it looks weird on the chars I make.. (3.5/5)

Amoreaux - I like how you tried to make them look like those 2 disney chars, they look pretty well but first chars eyebrows don't match Mulans at all + her chin line doesn't match the jaw line. All in all I like them though (4/5) Curious to see an Ariel b:chuckle

Ramanock
    - She looks really pretty from what I can see only the eyes are a bit high up. If it were my char i'd lower them a bit ^^ (4/5)

Eiria - Can't see your face that well either but she looks quite fierce which matches a seeker. I wouldn't wanna mess with her b:surrender so far can't find any flaws (5/5)

Ayida_ - I don't know how she looked like before but she has a real woman feel to her. Only thing that bothers me is her eyebrows and the gap between her nose and mouth is a little too big. ^^ nothing too bad (4/5)

lbfb9.png

Here's my veno. Can't find any fashion I like b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Ayida_ - Heavens Tear
    Ayida_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not going to comment on the doll toons, not overly fond of that look.

@Ramanock Wish we could see her face better, her dress is lovely though. I'll give her a 3/5 just because its hard to really see her.

@Eiria. She look great. I would probably made the top of her head a tiny bit smaller/shorter but thats just my preference. I love the fashion colors 5/5

@Ayasu She is really cute but I also think the top of her head is a tiny bit too big. I like that particular armor and her eyes match really well. 5/5

I see what you are saying about my venos mouth. Its going to bug me now until I can get another scroll to fix it lol:)
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i wanna change my veno's look.
    2011-11-1416-54-37.jpg

Talihina-cute char but the eye make up is too dark. the wast is too tini

Amoreaux-nice char the eye color doesnt quite work. the second hair is better.

Ramanock-can we see ur char from the front? maybe that'd b a better vew to rate.

Eiria-very nice strong eyes. and eye brows.

Ayida- the wast is too tini compair to the rest of the body. the face is nice. the eyes are really nice color(not too sure aboutthe eye make up choice). i like the thick lips.

Ayasu- nice lips and eyes. eye brows might be too apart? the face is really cute. the breast size doesnt really go with the body
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok so I'm working on a kitty veno that I'm going to make heavy armor (my fox is the arcane) and was hoping on an opinion from you guys. This is what I have so far and I'm mostly focusing on her face right now. Suggestions or good?
    cutekitty.png
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I haven't posted here in at least five months..and wow I see dolls became popular in the last couple of months haha. Back in the summer I thought I was the only one here QAQ it was lonely. But first I need to rate! And I only ever rate people who rated others, sorry I also rate A LOT of people-sorry. but I just think that's what's fair for me to do hehe.
    @dimthought; I like the originality but something makes me think of dead fish. But I think that's because EG are harder to custom without makeup, maybe make the eye ball a tad bit smaller. Otherwise, I adore her face shape/lips and nose. 4.5/5

@NiightmareXz; Hehe same fashion and hair, anyways- the way the light is shining makes her eye slant not look very good-but I know that happens on everyone's face so it probably looks nice lol. I like the lips and more natural skin tone for fishie. And lime green is one of my favorite colors ♥ 5/5

@Ziraia; First thing I noticed was the clipping of the face into the hair, I think her head needs to be just a smidge less wide so it doesn't do that. That or maybe move her eyes slightly closer together. But those are not really that big of differences lol, I like to see someone use that hair- and it fits! I like her overall. 4.5/5 Annd your male fishie...well I like that hat-but I feel like the pink broach clashes with his red eyes. But you can't really help that lol. I really like his facial structure and I think you mostly got away from the 'template' fish. 5/5.

@MrMelvin; Sorry you didn't rate. Nooo rating for you! *Q*

@Erotic; I like your fishies body structure. It looks natural, not just tiny waste and HUGE boobies which is what I usually see haha. I can't comment on her face..nothing really stands out to me. But I love her color scheme, and that fashion on her. But definitely stay away from her default hair because the pink bands contrast greatly. The wig hair looks great though. 5/5 For your foxy, I LOVE pink hair and that dull navy for her eyes is really pretty too. Her face looks fine to me, nothing really stands out. Wig definitely looks better than regular hair. In my opinion though that fashion really doesn't suit her at all. But I know you're trying to make good use of it hehe. 3.5/5

@Baby_pho; Your other pictures expire so...
    Your mystic...eeee, I feel like doll style has issue meshing with EG. I don't know what it is. Something with their eyes TAT If I ignore EG problem though, I think she's cute..I like that hair-but the pink and purple clash..ahh I don't know what else to say here. 3/5
    Next person didn't rate-and I don't want to double rate dimthought lolol
    I think I went back too many page QQ I'm going to skip ahead some sorry.

@Talihina; I think she would be a cute doll...but her head is too small and chest too big. So it makes her look very unbalanced. If you changed those though her face is really adorable! 3.5/5

@Amoreaux; She looks kind of shocked or 'deer in headlights' I think maybe close her eyelid juuust a teeny bit. I think other than that though her face does look like that toy. The second hairstyle looks best with her squishy cheeks ehe. She's cute. 4/5

@Ramanock; I can't entirely tell from the side shot..But from what I can see she looks decent and the fashion combo flows! 3.5/5

@Eiria; WOW she's beautiful, she really looks like a warrior. That blue is gorgeous and her face is amazing. Awesome job! 5/5

@Ayida; She really reminds me of a little deer haha. That eye-makeup normally looks bad, but it fits her and looks elegant. I think the solid white suits her well too. But I think if her lips were closer to the shade of her horns it would be perfect! 4.5/5

@Ayasu; Even without fashion she even matches her armor! She's super pretty- I think her eyes are perfect, and I can't really find anything wrong. 5/5
    I already rated baby_pho- kitkate did not rate. OKAY I'M DONE HOORAY-oh dear that was long.
    This is Kuse, and I really could not be happier after getting the fashion I wanted for her. I actually enjoy just playing on her. It's a good feeling aha. I based her off my BJD named Kuse who also has pink hair.
    scaled.php?server=819&filename=kusesun3.png&res=mediumkusesun2.png
    kusesun1.th.png
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/kusesun5.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/kusesun4.png/
    http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3754/kusesun6.png

My other is Ihou who has a different personality from Kuse-they have the same face yes ehe, but I like to see how different I can make characters based on fashion style and build. Kuse uses a bow, while Ihou is a heavy weapons chica. ♥

ihoumoon1.png
    ihoumoon2.png
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/ihoumoon3.png/
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Amoreaux - She looks pretty good, though out of personal preference I'd have to say the eyes are way too big and I don't like the overall design. 3.5/5

Ramanock - Your cleric looks really nice, she's got a somewhat natural look to her which I really enjoy. 4/5

Eiria - I really like your Seeker's facial expression, gotta admit I'd have second thoughts about a fight with her. 5/5

Well.. I've been lurking about this thread long enough, I think I'll post my BM since I've retired from my Cleric ages ago.

ZanBM1.jpg

ZanBM2.jpg
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lots to rate
    XXKimikoXx: I like the pink haor and green eyes. 4/5
    Anonome: She does have a bunny look in both kinda prefered the first but both really cute.5/5

Graviora: pretty still, looks like Anonome big sis, do prefer her older look 5/5
    Svarovski:she has very serious look, blue lips a bit strong but with right fashion she could look like a glam punk. 3.7/5

Talihina: I see you running around some times, I always think she cute, bust is a bit big but still a cute veno 5/5

Armoreaux: I LOVE the mulan one, maybe close those eyes a bit and she be a twin, that hair and face structure sooo nice, pocahantis one is so cute to i love the eyebrows 5/5

Ramanock: Nice elf, what I can see I like, nice colors 4/5
    Eiria: She is pretty got a cold look to her, like her style 4/5
    Ayida_: she even prettier than last time, like all the features =) 5/5
    Ayasu: pretty and pale, I like the striking green eyes 5/5
    Baby_pho: She cute exp. for a bunny, maybe a darker eyebrow atm blend in a bit, but other than that she's cute5/5

KitKate: I always love that hair flatters most,I like her smile and eyebrow. 5/5

Hakii: I b:laugh hard one the dead fish comment(was very true, was attempt at cn one) Your veno is adorable I like the pink hair, it is neat to see how colors and fashion kinda changes the feel of them. @nd pic is really nice 5/5

Zanryu: nice BM, he has a very smooth looking face, got a good body for a dude, i would make the head bigger(but I do like big heads) cute hair to 4.9/5

well I made some changes to my real characters. first my mystic
    20111115082900small.png
    was going for the total black eye look, couldnt get rid of the last little bit of white in the eye without the eyeball poking out =/, she may not be a hotty but I finally got her the way I wanted.
    My seeker DoomDaze, I went for a girly kinda kratos look
    20111115082658small.png
    what Im think of doing to my Veno
    20111112142158small.png
    was my attempt at kinda VaVoom kinda char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Hakiii - Heavens Tear
    Hakiii - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    I think I just became a pedophile after seeing your chars b:cry

b:chuckle LOL uh oh

and
    @dimthought; Now that you closed her eyelid slightly she looks perfect! I change my score to 5/5 heh. b:victory
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle LOL uh oh

and
    @dimthought; Now that you closed her eyelid slightly she looks perfect! I change my score to 5/5 heh. b:victory

lol accually none of those looks where like the first two old ones, they acually a different preset of the EGs, the first two where just goofing off glad ya liked them to though, really glad ya like my real characters b:thanks

Btw love the picture of yours laying by the water
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clearweather - Sanctuary
    Clearweather - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    not sure who to rate here xD
    so i'll rate dimthought with 5/5
    i really like how your earthguards look :3

here is my mystic xD
    i have different hair now tho, but i'm too lazy to patch client and take a ss b:shutup
    juh3kx.jpg

i also experimented with psy look
    this is what i got
    10wimf9.jpg

and with archers look
    2ykdl5c.jpg

yeah i was too lazy to make them ingame, thats why the editor screen xD
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ok so I'm working on a kitty veno that I'm going to make heavy armor (my fox is the arcane) and was hoping on an opinion from you guys. This is what I have so far and I'm mostly focusing on her face right now. Suggestions or good?
    cutekitty.png

in my opinion you should make her eyes bigger :o
  • NoctusKuro - Raging Tide
    NoctusKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    This is my mystic XD I really like him =3

14adbts.png

rko8rb.png

Please tell me what you think =3
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cute :P
    but smile a bit, damnit!b:chuckle
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2011
    Options
    @Zanryu You don't have a straight on picture, but he does look very attractive. 4/5 only because I can't see him very well :/
    @NoctusKuro He's very serene looking :) I'm a sucker for the feral fluff b:surrender Very cute :3