• alittletiger
    alittletiger Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VenusArmani`s Rate and I have no Words

image25vw.jpg

image27y.jpg

Same rate ... Very funny!!! b:laugh

@Baby_pho - No offence ... but ur cleric was ugly ... now she looks better ... 3/5

@VenusArmani - You are thinking about playing your veno again b:mischievous ... after my first post in this Thread

Page 606, 607, 610, 611

image26vy.jpg
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:dirty How have I missed this thread So many pretty chars (Not many males though....Ima go make a male now)

In the mean time heres old Cytte, shes been re-edited recently but I haven't had any good photos taken....be gentle b:surrender (blue hair)

2mzk32c.jpg
    I <3 A lot of people
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    VenusArmani`s Rate and I have no Words

image25vw.jpg

image27y.jpg

Same rate ... Very funny!!! b:laugh

@Baby_pho - No offence ... but ur cleric was ugly ... now she looks better ... 3/5

@VenusArmani - You are thinking about playing your veno again b:mischievous ... after my first post in this Thread

Page 606, 607, 610, 611

image26vy.jpg

I actually didn't find her cleric ugly at all. :P I thought she was alright. Not a knockout, but ugly by no definition of the word. And the reason that I'm restarting my veno is how fun it was describing her in Reikara's thread in the fanatics forum. I entered an app for her as a veno in her venomafia, and it made me want to play her again. ^^ Please don't compare them like that, my ratings are given to individuals and are based on how I perceived them. If you must know this is how I consider it:

Not my taste at all1/5
    not that great 2/5
    has some little flaw that annoys me to no end and it's the only thing I can really notice when i look at the pic/average/preset-y 3/5
    pretty 4/5
    anything that makes me jealous or makes me think "omg gorgeous i want that ini file!" 5/5

For BabyPho I thought the eyes were a bit off, and for you that eyeshadow is so bright that it's the first thing I noticed every time I look at the pic. I don't even notice the rest of the face at first, just immediately the eye shadow. I do not like comparing people to other's because we all have different tastes. So yes you both received a 3.5 and no I don't find it all that funny. :P Please don't call others ugly, we all have different tastes. And thank goodness, the world would be so bland if we all thought exactly the same. We wouldn't have airplanes or many other inventions. Here's to the crazy ones. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • alittletiger
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Kai ... I just was a little b:angry ... I apologize for it.

image29yu.jpg
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rofl, name me 10 people who have been banned for using a .ini edit or ****....GO!

I just tell it is bannable and you start whining about it? Its not my problem that some ppl want to do things like that to their chars. :) But hun, next time be nice to other ppl before start whining " nobody gets banned " because maybe next time I act like a ***** and send some ini -edited chars to gms and boom they might be behind a ban.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I just tell it is bannable and you start whining about it? Its not my problem that some ppl want to do things like that to their chars. :) But hun, next time be nice to other ppl before start whining " nobody gets banned " because maybe next time I act like a ***** and send some ini -edited chars to gms and boom they might be behind a ban.

No need to fight plz... I just wanted some info about it... It's not like I'm gonna do it if I'll risk a perma-ban with it... b:cute

@alittletiger: 2,5/5... Not realy my taste... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cytte; 4.2/5 from what i can see she pretty i like the dark skin and hair color.
    Baby_pho : i always seem to like your characters. 4.8/5 for both i like her first look more, both though have adorable eyes. not a fan of secound hair, maybe thats why i like the first
    alittletiger: 4/5 one of my favotrite old race hair and exp on venos, not a fan of bikini fashions (but she does have a nice figure for one b:chuckle) love the skin tone i like the dark version and btw love the lips(makes it look like she kinda biting bottom lip) love that
    Yuna_Sama: 5/5 veno, love yellow eyes on venos. i think she is so cute, she has a bit of a mischievous look. Lycori_Chan 4.9/5 she has a similar look of your veno, a bit washed out (all the white maybe)
    CocoBelle: 5/5 on both, i have always loved your chars (nobody makes em quite like you) i like the mature look of coco favorite lip color to btw.
    CrystalXMist:4.1/5 she does have a vamp look, i really like that tb hair to
    Repahaela: 4.5/5 i like her jaw line withthe thick lips, so neat how the eyes match the hair, make me think of the color of sea foam, she could be a tb princess
    Hitsuzen: 5/5 i love her brows and she looks amzing in the halloween fashion
    Melora2011:5/5i like her expression and face shape, looks great with that hair i envy that body shape wow
    SmexiCasey:4.5/5 she makes me think of a tb barbie, your another that i can see "your"
    design in all your characters, nice pinks togeter a bit diffenrent body shape but it works with the barbie look
    Yanami:5/5 she has a very distent look, a mouse look, with that being said i mean that in a GREAT way, the little nose and mouth are so cute, i like how the wigs work with her
    Amoreaux:5/5 take about a disney princessb:cute, love green eyes and love those lashes.
    VenusArmani:4.9/5 love the green and oranges, cute little delicate fitures, eye makeup a bit harsh but it works with the fashion. (also looked up an Olsen twin, they cute didnt know they the baby in full house)
    ok well gave Bright another makeover, took an old look of hers and messed with a few features, (btw was different preset than the last)
    20111029142456s.png
    and yes i know the nose is big but i LOVE wide noses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keilly - Harshlands
    Keilly - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Dimthought-3.5/5 I love her eyes
    Close.png
    LayinginFlowers.png
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    IF they ever ban you for it... Is it a perma ban or not?

@Baby_pho: The seccond one looks good... 4,5/5

rofl it's not even a ban, they just tell you to change it back.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ALL of my characters have some type of .ini edit, I've been around in-game GMs with my edits and havent been told anything. Probably depends on which GM catches you. DW ones are lenient I guess. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »
    Yuna_Sama: 5/5 veno, love yellow eyes on venos. i think she is so cute, she has a bit of a mischievous look. Lycori_Chan 4.9/5 she has a similar look of your veno, a bit washed out (all the white maybe)

20111029142456s.png
    and yes i know the nose is big but i LOVE wide noses

Lol I know... It's kinda the dark twin idea... Got the idea from Pandora Hearts... Glad to hear I succeeded... Your's: 4/5... I don't realy like big noses and the face is kinda blocky... Other then that realy cute... b:cute

@the last 2 posts: Hmmm... I might just play around then a little... Makeover scrolls are free annyway through DP system... b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • alittletiger
    edited October 2011
    Options
    melora2011 wrote: »
    SmexyCasey- She looks a bit thin, but body shape isn't really important. 5/5
    I love all of your characters. I hope I reach to the point where I can get myself some fashion. b:cry
    This is a seeker I have just made. I tried to fiddle with the advanced options so she could have her own unique head shape. I was going for a princess-y type look with a brown and purple color theme.
    Head Shot:
    2gse3y9.jpg
    Any tips on fash I could use for her in the future? I'm clueless b:surrender

I really like this Indian Princess a lot ... 4,5/5

@SmexyCasey - Body shape is important too ... at least for me ... 3/5

@Hitsuzen - Sry ... Im tired of The Witches now ... these pics belong to "Show ur Fash" Thread ... but nice char, though

@CrystalXMist - "I love her eyes. ... Pretty." (from The Crow movie) ... 4/5

Tip for Fashion

image30i.jpg

Bikini Top
    Minxxy Mini-Skirt
    - which requires only 1 dye
    Plumed High Heels

Probably not for Princess lol

Dress for Princess - Classic Dance Gown (Lollipop Dress, Posh Top, Bayside Vest, Empire Dress, Lovebird Dress, Crystal Love Dress)

Shoes for Princess - Ballet Shoes, Crystal Love Heels, Dorothy Gales (After Hours Shoes, Shining Feather Boots)

image31kq.jpg

Last post in this Thread for now

I never used Makeover Scroll or ini -****
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ dimthought 3.5/5 its cute, but the big nose & lips with the small chin bug me >.<
    @ Keilly 4/5 I like it but the TB make their eyes look sleep deprived
    @ alittletiger 2/5 I just dun like it

@Yuna_Sama I have never heard of someone actually bieng banned for it, I've heard of people approached with PMs from Gms telling then to make it "normal" again. Also "minor" offences get a 3-day ban so its not a perma-ban

(Mah archer)
    Cytte recent
    Another of Cytte
    I <3 A lot of people
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I really like your archer, cept his nose is just a smidge off. I like that he has unique colors. :) 4/5

I can't really see Cytte but from what I can tell she's pretty unique. I'll withhold a number rating since I can't see her face. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited October 2011
    Options

@Yuna_Sama I have never heard of someone actually bieng banned for it, I've heard of people approached with PMs from Gms telling then to make it "normal" again. Also "minor" offences get a 3-day ban so its not a perma-ban

(Mah archer)
    Cytte recent
    Another of Cytte

Cool thanks... I can live without the game a few days so... b:avoid

Archer deffinitly not my taste so I'm fair enough not to rate him...
    Cytte: 4,5/5... She looks pretty cute and elegant at the same time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I really like your archer, cept his nose is just a smidge off. I like that he has unique colors. :) 4/5

I can't really see Cytte but from what I can tell she's pretty unique. I'll withhold a number rating since I can't see her face. b:surrender

http://i40.tinypic.com/20t086h.jpg here's a better one of her face
    I <3 A lot of people
  • GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    http://i40.tinypic.com/20t086h.jpg here's a better one of her face

4.5/5 she's very pretty and she looks like an actress, (can't put my finger on who though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cytte: the archer i like him, his eyes are so pretty, and i rather like his nose
    your female oh so cute i love that hat on her b:dirty. i also like the dark lips and teal eyes, she looks so sweet and delicate.

Keilly: i like that fashion and hair on her, love that the dress and her eyemakeup work together.

Bright was my seekers twin but not anymore. it was time for a change anyways this time i started with a different preset (the one with tiny head huge eyes) i ussally use the bluer skin excotic one.
    20111030202655smalls.png
    i swear that preset lips drove me nuts, trying to make a nice cupids bow(for those dont know its a deep V in the lips)
    sorry i didnt #rate, sick today LOL of all days Halloween b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rieco - Raging Tide
    Rieco - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dimthought wrote: »
    20111030202655smalls.png
    i swear that preset lips drove me nuts, trying to make a nice cupids bow(for those dont know its a deep V in the lips)
    sorry i didnt #rate, sick today LOL of all days Halloween b:cry

Loving the face, it's definitely a rare style you chose for her custom and very unique at the same time, I had trouble trying to get some nice lips as they're weirdly hard to do and I don't get why :/, I can see the "bow" in the lips really well though and its awesome lol, that hair definitely suits her I think, with the face it gives her a really young look, her eyes seem to have that "pull in" effect with a deep stare, definitely a 10/10, p.s get well soon :o
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    dimthought, too cute, we look like twins. <w<
    At first I wasn't a fan of your characters, but I'm starting to see how unique they are and this one looks too cute. I give her a 5/5. The only thing is her eyes seem so big! but that's what you're going for and i'm a fan, to a point, of big eyes ;) I like how she doesn't have a huge chest too.

Cytte, she's pretty but black lips? b:shocked 4/5 anyway ;3 Like her face shape
    only thing i can complain about is her eyes seem too small and far apart.

New makeover. I was thinking of doing a dark blue skin and black hair but at the last second i changed it to this. I kinda wanna do the first thing though b:surrender

163trd.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @Dim, I think you should close the eyes every so slightly. Ik you like the big eye'd look but it looks like her eyes are being forced open, so if you relaxed that a bit it would look nicer (: 4.5/5

@Night, Always a fan of your chars ;) cept I dont like the rotation on your sins eyes, they look odd but they fit for some reason. Maybe turn them down a bit? idk o: Make her nose bigger aswell D: looks like she pinched her nose and it hasnt come back out lol. Love the lips on her, very well done. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Anyone know if there's an active Trade thread on this forum somewhere? Dx
    So much easier than yelling out in Archosaur all day.. o.0

And umm.. Ratings.

dimthought
    She's really cute. I just feel like there's something a lil off with her face, i think it's something about where her eyes, nose and mouth is placed compared to each other. Might just be me tho, im kinda sleepy atm, lol. I love her overall look. 9/10

NiightmareXz
    She's unique and far away from that Preset look thingy. Still, i'd rotate her eyes back more horizontally and make her nose bigger. Her body and colors looks good. The hair makes me think of some Princess Mononoke-ish anime for some reason. It's really cute. 8/10

Well, here's my 2 sins again :D Ziraia got a big makeover.. Be nice to her b:surrender

2011-11-0104-22-112-1.png
    Ziraia

2011-11-0104-17-262-1.png
    HerAssassin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Ty <3

@ Dimthought 4.5/5 I love it <3 more than your seeker, my guess would be that I like the wider lips. & the cupid's bow looks great. Still the eyes are too big for my tastes.

@ Niight I luv your characters, makes me miss hanging wit chuu in Overdose, but this one throws me off, but its like everyone here is saying, the rotation & the width of the nose. 3.5/5 nonetheless
    And yess black lips <3 though I may play with her coloring again soon if I merch up some more fash.

@Ziraia I dun think theres an active trading forum anymore sry.
    for the female I'd say 4/5 I think the hair is acting weird by her visible ear, but otherwise she looks great
    for the male I'd say 2.5/5, but I just dun like the skin tone mixed with the maroon-red eyes, structualy I like it though
    I <3 A lot of people
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:cry I was going for a fishie like feel on her, hence the rotated eyes. I don't even think fish have rotated eyes, but it just reminds me of fishy-ness. o.o
    And while, at first, I didn't like the idea of it either, they kinda grew on me and i can't see putting them back to normal :o It's like my eyebrows on my archer. -insert pic here-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dimthought- loving this char. i agree on the lip x.x' i dunt like eg lips on that particular set it makes her lip looks really thin. i feel that the nose is not as big as ur other char. always loving the big eyes :3

NiightmareXz- ur sin looks very nice different from many. it is unique.

Ziraia- i am in love with the male look u gota tell me/ or give me the ini file for the skin color(i have a fem sin) i love it. matalic gray and the eyes goes really well with it. i been trying to get that gray but never work x.x' . ur fem tb is ok i dont like any hair style that makes tb ears comes out but her face is nice.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    b:cry I was going for a fishie like feel on her, hence the rotated eyes. I don't even think fish have rotated eyes, but it just reminds me of fishy-ness. o.o
    And while, at first, I didn't like the idea of it either, they kinda grew on me and i can't see putting them back to normal :o It's like my eyebrows on my archer. -insert pic here-

Make her nose wider then xD or Ill hunt you down whenever your on o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I've had a play about with my Mystic since posting him last time... don't remember where but oh well :]

2011-11-0122-33-38-1.jpg

It's a shame no decent male fashions were released over the last week. I feel cheated since I had gold ready to buy a decent one.
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited November 2011
    Options
    if you move to HL Id divorce my hubby and marry your Mystic Melvin b:chuckle b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erotic - Momaganon
    Erotic - Momaganon Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dimthought: I love herrr. She's adorable. I think you accomplished the cupids bow nicely, definitely better than preset lips. 5/5

Nightmare: Her colors are meh. Should try that first combo you thought about. Only downside is people will be like 'She looks like shes from Avatar' and stuff. b:surrender Her eyes are a little too rotated for me, but overall she is cute. 5/5

Ziraia: I like her look. And i've never seen someone pull that hair off like your sin does. 5/5
    ->HerAssassin: I like his face structure, AND his colors. Gray skin ftw. It looks good with the white hair. I like his eye color too. :3 My sin is gray skinned, red eyed, but has black hair. 5/5

MrMelvin: One of the few good looking male EG's i've seen. Nice pulling off the fauxhawk. 5/5 b:cute

Posting Siya to get feedback before I decide if I wanna make a drastic change or not. x.x

siya.png

And narr got a minimakeover. She's a fox veno now. And minor changes to her face. Still having issues matching her eyebrows to her hair >.<

narrfox.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bellefleurs :3
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    update on clery look

2011-11-0117-26-33.jpg

2011-11-0117-23-24.jpg

and mystic made her bod tinier her head wider ish.... thicker eye brow(also rotated it for a bolder look her old eye brow made her look soft), rotated her eyes a lil horizontally.

2011-11-0120-22-01.jpg

erotic- loving the skin color withthe black hair. the nose is a lil too straight from top to end. i like the lips not too thin not too plump.
    veno have very nice eye make up and hair color i like it alot. not sure aboutthe eyebrow

melvin- nice hair. you should also give a close up look for more detail on the face. the shoulders are too big for my taste. (im one of those that doesnt like buff men =.=' im sory). from wat i see he has a very prepy boyish look very cute.