Options
124»

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    And it would kill a huge part of the strategy involving TW, because every single guild even if they're completely awful could just zerg a territory within the first day. Where with the current system stronger guilds get it first and then the rest which adds a strategic part of where you are going to place your guild on the map.

And we'd all role a venomancer and call it Zoe, Zoe1, Zoe11, Zoe11!, 1zoe, xZoe, ZoeXx, XxXZoeXxX, ZoeFox, FoxyZoe, FoxxyZoe, FoxxxyZoe, uberZoe and so on.

Seriously major lols on this thread. Zoe you're the man.

Are you in Hogwarts guild btw?
    I like pie
  • XViet - Sanctuary
    XViet - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Believe me I wish I knew considering I've killed archers higher level than me 1 on 1 when I had bramble up since they could not do much damage to me. Had no pet with flesh ream either. =p
    Though that barb thing was in a TW so there may have been others around I didn't see.

About that archer vs bm thing, a good bm would have the archer dead before the archer got a chance to run away, without stunning.

b:shocked Yikes that archer mustve not known how to pvp like you,
    if a good archer were to pvp you they wouldnt stand around hoping
    to kill you with 75% dmg reduced

and a bm not using stun wont be able to kill an archer, even with alter
    marrow archers will out damage bm and will be able to crit all they want.

your logics are whackb:victory

ON-TOPIC: well if flesh ream was bugged that would make things fair since
    phoenix's have high dmg already + venos dmg,
  • XViet - Sanctuary
    XViet - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    P.S a good player can do this and that, a SMART player can outsmart emb:pleased
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Actually the only people on lost city that have ANY clue how to pvp is ragequit. Yes I said it. Even with their ganks when it comes down to it, they are the only people that have even the slightest bit of real pvp skill on the server. I'd either join them because I know they pk each other, or join a guild that they don't like, so I'd be a target of theirs. They are the only ones even worth my time to have any pvp with at all. Keep up the good work you guys. b:victory

And yes I'd have molds at level 30. That's because I'd be too busy killing people to bother to level up. I'd be using the server for what its meant for.

Hahahaha Thank you for proving my point so exactly and well.

You never fail to prove your,pardon my french, stupidity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I, myself an axe blademaster, couldn't figure it out how to kill someone at around same level as I am without a single stun. I would like to know how can you do it.

* If I don't stun them, wouldn't I getting kitted by magic user?
    * I don't see what is so bad about not getting hit.
    * Should I trying to get as much hit as possible so that I can become a good player?
    * Should I stop leveling my stun skill? so that I can upgrade other skill that is more useful than my stun?
    * Should I put everything into STR and don't focus on HP so that I can kill people fast and die quick?

Woot... so many questions in my mind on how to be a good blademaster without using stun.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I, myself an axe blademaster, couldn't figure it out how to kill someone at around same level as I am without a single stun. I would like to know how can you do it.

* If I don't stun them, wouldn't I getting kitted by magic user?
    * I don't see what is so bad about not getting hit.
    * Should I trying to get as much hit as possible so that I can become a good player?
    * Should I stop leveling my stun skill? so that I can upgrade other skill that is more useful than my stun?
    * Should I put everything into STR and don't focus on HP so that I can kill people fast and die quick?

Woot... so many questions in my mind on how to be a good blademaster without using stun.
    Ignore what Zoe says, stuns are vital to BMs, possibly even more so than critical hits are to an archer. You can laugh as your character hacks and slashes away at your enemy and all they can do is stand there looking like an idiot, watching their HP bar decrease. b:surrender
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You guys REALLY needed to waste 8 pages of this topic to flame at each other like kids?
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lol... this is like the funniest thread.
  • Atone - Lost City
    Atone - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The other game Zoe was talking about earlier is Flyff (Fly for fun). Just search ZoeFox on their forums and you'll see her doing the same thing. ^^ I was from the same server. Hi Zoe b:victory btw Chloe from a few pages back is also her :)
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The other game Zoe was talking about earlier is Flyff (Fly for fun). Just search ZoeFox on their forums and you'll see her doing the same thing. ^^ I was from the same server. Hi Zoe b:victory btw Chloe from a few pages back is also her :)

hehe Infrequentia confirmed me that she/he was an annoying brat.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Zoe is legendary.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Thelron - Lost City
    Thelron - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ignore what Zoe says, stuns are vital to BMs, possibly even more so than critical hits are to an archer. You can laugh as your character hacks and slashes away at your enemy and all they can do is stand there looking like an idiot, watching their HP bar decrease. b:surrender

But Polearm BMs cant stun, what do we do?
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    But Polearm BMs cant stun, what do we do?

You got 2 stuns from the general Warrior tree.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Yes I was talking about that game but so sorry, that person isn't me. Neither is Chloe. Too bad for you.b:bye
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh WOW... don't compare this game to FLYFF. >.> My RM could kill mobs 30 levels higher... and it was support. b:bye This game is completely different thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Zoe is pro! She could probably solo Harpy Wraith without a pet and without guard help becuase she's so "good at her class."

Let's hope she comes to Lost City so we can send her on endless Belial runs b:victory
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    guys stop **** talking the 7x Christmas venomancer
  • basherboy357
    basherboy357 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    the pheonix should be banned?

oh?

are we gonna take ironheart blessings from clerics?
    no?
    pyrogram from wizards?
    no?
    that axe from that barbarian over there?
    Grrrrr.

well whats the difference from taking out a pet from a venomancer and an axe from a barb or a healing skill from a cleric?

fact is, mage venomancers use pets, dont try and nerf my veno just because you cant take a hit.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

oh?

no?
    pyrogram from wizards?
    no?
    Grrrrr.

well whats the difference from taking out a pet from a venomancer and an axe from a barb or a healing skill from a cleric?

fact is, mage venomancers use pets, dont try and nerf my veno just because you cant take a hit.

Someone didn't read the topic.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Klath - Sanctuary
    Klath - Sanctuary Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    no?
    I dont really care, dont heal much on TW, prefer to drink potions and use my mana/time to disable/kill enemies.
  • Jessup - Heavens Tear
    Jessup - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    /popcorn

Lawl
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    You're not allowed to use a phoenix. Any REAL pvp veno would know how to pvp without one.

Yet again, the genius in SenoVit strikes. I loled b:laugh
    A good player does not rely on not getting hit. They just kill that fast.

Another lol moment b:chuckle

oh?

no?
    pyrogram from wizards?
    no?
    Grrrrr.

Only my axes aren't +10 GX with perfect shards. Which, btw, would probably cost A LOT more than the phoenix yet still pale in comparison to a level 90 phoenix.

And Zoe, you mentioned covering yourself with full molders...I'm really sorry to say, but come take a look at the LC server pkers, and you'll realize about 95% of them are already covered top-down in full molders or HH with +3 and up bonuses, packed tight with average shardsb:victory
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Dear god,all I did was ask for confirmation if phoenix was banned in MY-EN from TWs or not and u guys turned my thread into a totall "let's show the world zoe's mind come's from a different world".

But u know what? U did a good jobb:laugh i haven't had this much laughs since i was at Chris Tucker's live comedy shows.
  • snicker
    snicker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh its always the same thing from other classes.

"Oh no venos can kill me as fast as I normally kill them making it actually more balanced because I don't have a huge advantage over them like normal. They are overpowered!"

Classes like archers can kill a veno in 1-2 hits from a huge distance. Now a veno can kill an archer in 1-2 hits as well. How is that unfair?

WELL SAID! For the longest time we have heard "oh venos suck at PvP"... or "they are 1-shot dead"... OMG you bunch of whiners. When you go through the game for so long being the worst pvp class as ppl say, then venos are finally given the option to spend a LOT of money to get a balance to this you all start whining about it. Grow up! It's not like EVERY veno in the game has them!

Learn to FEAR the ones that do! Wow! Imagine that!? You FINALLY have fear of a veno since the dev team has given them an option to be on equal playing field but at a SERIOUS COST! So if you recently got killed by a phoenix'd veno.... BAWL NOW! b:chuckle
  • melechia
    melechia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    WELL SAID! For the longest time we have heard "oh venos suck at PvP"... or "they are 1-shot dead"... OMG you bunch of whiners. When you go through the game for so long being the worst pvp class as ppl say, then venos are finally given the option to spend a LOT of money to get a balance to this you all start whining about it. Grow up! It's not like EVERY veno in the game has them!

Learn to FEAR the ones that do! Wow! Imagine that!? You FINALLY have fear of a veno since the dev team has given them an option to be on equal playing field but at a SERIOUS COST! So if you recently got killed by a phoenix'd veno.... BAWL NOW!

ppl should really start talking seriously and not be biased towards their class.
    True, venos werent taken seriously in high lvl pvp before, and rightly so, they level much easier than any other class, they can solo TT and gather huge amonts of money, they can solo boss's, and are pretty much the ultimate class for grinding.

Seriously I think this isnt healthy for the game, venos were a pve class, much easyer to play and had the con of sucking at pvp, ppl knew that going in, and they made a choice. Every class has its pros and cons, and right now venos just dont have anything going against them, and it should be fixed.
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Venos always kicked butt in pvp ( even at low lvls) long before phoenix came out ^_^

Dunno what server u guys played on (private maybe b:chuckle) if u say venos was pve class before phoenix. As soon as u get bee and and bleed at lvl 30 u can start **** in pvp. Any veno with at least some knowledge of pvp and decent build + phy def **** any class 1v1 (besides barbs) long before phoenix came.

Venos have 2 skills for hp, armour break, debuff, fast stun skill, best dps of all magic classes and bugged flesh ream for the pet. I remember the 90-99 + venos on my-en using bee and how they just **** archers and clerics and mages and bm 1v1 always. The phoenix just made it so much easier for veno class, now they dont even have to bother using any skills but stun + bleed and run lol. They dont even have to bother dropping down from their max speed fly mount to pk ppl 10-15 lvls above.

But since venos lvl really fast to 60+, i suggest all of u beeing pissy about the current unbalanced in pvp - go make a veno to - get a phoenix and start the massacre b:pleased.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Only my axes aren't +10 GX with perfect shards. Which, btw, would probably cost A LOT more than the phoenix yet still pale in comparison to a level 90 phoenix.

Hardly, I take 6k crits from PandaLord, I have 2250ish pdef and 3912 hp unbuffed. No surving that, kthx. Don't think I could even survive that fullbuffed by 3 classes and in fox form.

Phoenix only ticks bleed for around 1.2k on most people, which is easily survived compared to the spike damage of WRs/WBs with a gx or xs, or even the lame crit spam of archers. I myself usually have no problem tanking phoenixes if Im actually prepared. Foxes have **** hp and even crappier spells, so the phoenix balances out their pvp suck-****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    the only bad thing is that phoenix (like all other pets) doesnt do 1/4 of its PVE dmg, like all other players, thats the only reason phoenix ownz

if this major bug would be fixed, venos and their phoenixes will fail :\
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9