Phoenix banned in MY-EN from TWs?

Options

Comments

• VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    What'll she say next, who knows! "A good cleric should never heal themselves in PVP?" perhaps? Or maybe "A good Blademaster doesn't use stuns"!

A good wizzard doesnt use magic attacks, uses fists and kills mobs 50 levels higher b:shocked
    b:bye
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A good wizzard only casts one spell, and is very good at running. Wait, that's Discworld, wrong universe.

This forum really isn't intended for discussion of non-Perfect World International games, even if they do have PvP. I don't want to close the topic, since there's some nice discussion of PvP builds for PWI here in between calling people n00bs, but let's try not to turn this forum into a discussion of what you've heard from a friend of a friend about a different game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PahThePKK - Lost City
    PahThePKK - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    well as i saied if u pay for a pet it shuld be REALLY GOOD i know? as the armor... becouse there is no point on pain for something that is as good as a free pet..

well.. many venons can not agree whit me.. but 1 think is clear and wrong.. the skill is bugged.. and shuld be fixed.."nerfed" but they shuld be carefull to fix it and dont turn phoenix in a "normal" pet..

just my opinion.. if they fix the skill.. the real good venon will be showed up and no the ones who know send a pet to a archer or wizzard and say.. ohhh im really good i kill it!

"just my opinion"
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I love how Zoe is destroying the previous records for the most stupid things I've read on these forums.

What'll she say next, who knows! "A good cleric should never heal themselves in PVP?" perhaps? Or maybe "A good Blademaster doesn't use stuns"!

Quoted for truth.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Actually, both are pretty true. If you are really good with your class, a cleric would kill before they needed to heal and a bm would not need to stun at all. The same way a veno can kill without a pet if they know how to play their class.

I can't help it if you aren't good enough.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I tl'dr the topic, but Phoenixes/flying in general are allowed now in Pw-my tw just like in PWI.

@Zoe: A good BM ALWAYS stuns. That is their role in TW. Please stop talking ~.~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    I tl'dr the topic, but Phoenixes/flying in general are allowed now in Pw-my tw just like in PWI.

@Zoe: A good BM ALWAYS stuns. That is their role in TW. Please stop talking ~.~

If you have to rely on not getting hit to win your fight, you are not good at fighting.b:bye
    Main characters
  • Byno - Sanctuary
    Byno - Sanctuary Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If you have to rely on not getting hit to win your fight, you are not good at fighting.b:bye

If you have to rely on your class' advantages to win your fight, you are not good at fighting...

...Wait what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Actually, both are pretty true. If you are really good with your class, a cleric would kill before they needed to heal and a bm would not need to stun at all. The same way a veno can kill without a pet if they know how to play their class.

I can't help it if you aren't good enough.

Ok, now your posts are convincing me that you've never pvped before. At all. In fact, at this point I'd find it easier to believe that you've never played at all and someone else made your character while you read the website than believe that you're really an ex-MY player.

But feel free to prove me wrong. I'm interested in seeing whether you actually believe your own posts or are just posting for the sake of saying things.

Let's start with the Veno claim. What build would be used to be this magical veno mage? Full int + Caster Skills? Heavy armour + fox skills? Tell us this build which is so pro that you can beat any other class without ever using your pet.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Ok, now your posts are convincing me that you've never pvped before. At all. In fact, at this point I'd find it easier to believe that you've never played at all and someone else made your character while you read the website than believe that you're really an ex-MY player.

But feel free to prove me wrong. I'm interested in seeing whether you actually believe your own posts or are just posting for the sake of saying things.

Let's start with the Veno claim. What build would be used to be this magical veno mage? Full int + Caster Skills? Heavy armour + fox skills? Tell us this build which is so pro that you can beat any other class without ever using your pet.

Have to agree with you,she has no clue about pvp according to her answers.

And yeah, i too want to hear of this uber build that she uses to kill anyone without pet in real pvp. And this isnt talking about TW where you have 79 people helping,there its easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I can't give you my secrets now can I? =)

Just know that if you know how to play a class well, you can do almost anything in pvp.
    Main characters
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Just know that if you know how to play a class well, you can do almost anything in pvp.

No matter how good you are at your class there isn't much you can do against a 9x+ WF with a Phoenix, unless you are one yourself. You can't run away because it's the fastest thing in the game and it can just stun/bleed **** you to death in a matter of 1 to a few seconds
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    No matter how good you are at your class there isn't much you can do against a 9x+ WF with a Phoenix, unless you are one yourself. You can't run away because it's the fastest thing in the game and it can just stun/bleed **** you to death in a matter of 1 to a few seconds

I said almost anything, not anything. lol
    Main characters
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

Translation - "I can't back up my claims but I shall insist that PW is this magical place where the PVP is so balanced that you can kill anyone even when you're not using the most important features of your class."

Whatever, your main character is a veno then keep your so-called secret, let's talk about BMs. That's the second most silly claim IMO.

What kind of BM is so durable that he could kill an archer and take all the damage recieved and win without using a single stun? We still talking about Perfect World here?
    dekciw wrote: »

Even forget about the Phoenix, I'm thinking of the most simplest clashes like this magical BM versus any WB or Archer, what kind of stun-free tactic would let you defeat the class that kites and rains metal damage on you or is built to survive the very type of damage that you deal?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • senovit
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious?

I've wondered if she was a troll before but she has 616 posts, most of which are full of silliness, and still levels her character. I think she's just extremely misguided.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options

Translation to that: I dont know what i'm talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've wondered if she was a troll before but she has 616 posts, most of which are full of silliness, and still levels her character. I think she's just extremely misguided.

I would guess its a bought character with a completely noob and new player.

@dekciw Yeah that might be true, but this magic veno kills without pets anyone :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Even forget about the Phoenix, I'm thinking of the most simplest clashes like this magical BM versus any WB or Archer, what kind of stun-free tactic would let you defeat the class that kites and rains metal damage on you or is built to survive the very type of damage that you deal?

True, makes me kinda laugh all those WRs and WBs that insult me or brag about how they can run around and jump around and that I can't kill them and only **** their Hiero. No matter how I tell them that I deal Physical damage and that their Class have the highest physical defense and hp in the game they still run around being like ZOMG LVL 9X WR IM LVL 80 CANT KILL ME LOLOLOL NUBNUBNUBNUBNUB.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • zarri
    zarri Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well lets see here. Here is some proof. Tiger form runs very fast, catches up to veno. Blademasters have a buff that gives them a huge speed boost, catches up to veno, plus a ranged attack or 2. Other classes are ranged so if the veno can cast on you, they can hit the veno. Sorry your logic is flawedb:bye

Oh I'm sorry if you are mad that you can't hope to kite as well as I can. You play a wizard with your gush or whatever. You kite one monster at a time at your own level while I kite 50+ while they are over 50 levels higher than me and will kill me in 1 hit if they hit me. What I did in another game matters quite a bit considering its the exact same thing.b:bye

Of course you have to take the class into consideration what you are fighting!! And would you tell me how you fight without your pet against those classes since according to your own description you die.

Way to contradict yourself,but that was obvious.

Oh and if you want people to believe you kite monsters, try using more believable numbers like 10 or 20. 50+ is just bs. :D

OH did i say i'm mad at you. Didnt you just preach that you dont kite.
    And when did i say i'm a mage? Could you please at least think before speaking.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well for your example, first thing is first, use your speed to get next to the archer. Now they do a ton less damage. Odds are they are next going to use their metal attacks. Becuase those are magic based you can use alter magical marrow to reduce that damage greatly as well. Then just beat them down since they have low hp generally. If you use axes its your own fault if you always miss.
    zarri wrote: »
    Of course you have to take the class into consideration what you are fighting!! And would you tell me how you fight without your pet against those classes since according to your own description you die.

Way to contradict yourself,but that was obvious.

Oh and if you want people to believe you kite monsters, try using more believable numbers like 10 or 20. 50+ is just bs. :D

OH did i say i'm mad at you. Didnt you just preach that you dont kite.
    And when did i say i'm a mage? Could you please at least think before speaking.

50+ is possible in this other game. lol
    Main characters
  • senovit
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes, because any true archer will stand there like a **** and let you pummel away at them while they deal half damage. After all, a REAL pvp archer wouldn't need to kite to win right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Well for your example, first thing is first, use your speed to get next to the archer. Now they do a ton less damage. Odds are they are next going to use their metal attacks. Becuase those are magic based you can use alter magical marrow to reduce that damage greatly as well. Then just beat them down since they have low hp generally. If you use axes its your own fault if you always miss.

50+ is possible in this other game. lol

Lol go play that one then, you obviously have no clue about this one. b:laughb:laugh

50+ mobs maybe possible, in any game i've played over the years, 50+lvls isnt possible, unless the game is totally broken in balance or some habbo hotel or whatever. (yes i know you dont kill anything in habbo).

do you have more claims that you cant back up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes, because any true archer will stand there like a **** and let you pummel away at them while they deal half damage. After all, a REAL pvp archer wouldn't need to kite to win right?

Yup, and also the archer wont notice the alter magical and change their strategy, because only the person Zoe is playing is allowed to use tactics in PVP. b:surrender
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yup, and also the archer wont notice the alter magical and change their strategy, because only the person Zoe is playing is allowed to use tactics in PVP. b:surrender

You really think she knows what tactics even are?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    thom wrote: »
    You really think she knows what tactics even are?

Zoe is so pro that she hears tactics and thinks of these: http://www.isam.is/myndir/saelgaeti/tictac/tictac_mint_1.jpg

b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • thom
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Zoe is so pro that she hears tactics and thinks of these: http://www.isam.is/myndir/saelgaeti/tictac/tictac_mint_1.jpg

b:chuckle

LMAO b:laughb:laugh

You are most probably right. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle WRs who don't stun and EPs who don't stack heal themselves..

Zoe how on earth did you get one shotted with bramble on.... by a barb???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle WRs who don't stun and EPs who don't stack heal themselves..

Zoe how on earth did you get one shotted with bramble on.... by a barb???

I'd like to know that as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Believe me I wish I knew considering I've killed archers higher level than me 1 on 1 when I had bramble up since they could not do much damage to me. Had no pet with flesh ream either. =p
    Though that barb thing was in a TW so there may have been others around I didn't see.

About that archer vs bm thing, a good bm would have the archer dead before the archer got a chance to run away, without stunning.
    Main characters