Phoenix banned in MY-EN from TWs?

Options

Comments

• Devablade - Sanctuary
    Devablade - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    About that archer vs bm thing, a good bm would have the archer dead before the archer got a chance to run away, without stunning.
    With 5k accuracy and some luck sureeee we can -.- We might have stuns but they are not easy to kill if the archer isn't a noob
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Believe me I wish I knew considering I've killed archers higher level than me 1 on 1 when I had bramble up since they could not do much damage to me. Had no pet with flesh ream either. =p
    Though that barb thing was in a TW so there may have been others around I didn't see.

About that archer vs bm thing, a good bm would have the archer dead before the archer got a chance to run away, without stunning.

She keeps saying "a good x does this, a good y does that" but never backs it up with an explanation. She's just making up ****, there's no point in even talking to her now.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Thelron - Lost City
    Thelron - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Zoe is so pro that she hears tactics and thinks of these: http://www.isam.is/myndir/saelgaeti/tictac/tictac_mint_1.jpg

b:chuckle

I **** love those things ^.^
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've already explained how. If you can't read beyond the level of a kindergardner I can't help you. You LC server players are the biggest bunch of carebears I've ever seen in an mmo if you can't understand how to even play your character well in pvp.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've already explained how. If you can't read beyond the level of a kindergardner I can't help you.You LC server players are the biggest bunch of carebears I've ever seen in an mmo if you can't understand how to even play your character well in pvp.

Explained what? Please I'm dieing to know how a Warrior can kill an Archer without stunlocking. I so damn wish I was pro like that so I wouldn't have to waste my sparks stunlocking people and I could just triple fury or dragon all day. I'm not sure in what kind of server you play but whatever pvp you are describing is non-existent, and no dear, killing snowmens during the Christmas event doesn't represent any form of PvP. I think you're confusing PvE and PvP and that the archers you're talking about are actually NPCs.

Yes, I'm a carebear I play in a server where you can't disable pvp, both of our server were out at the same time yet our ranking have twice the amount of pvp you have, clearly we are carebears, sorry maybe we should merge servers so you could show us how amazing you are and how of an hardcore pvper you are. I'm dieing to see.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    Explained what? Please I'm dieing to know how a Warrior can kill an Archer without stunlocking. I so damn wish I was pro like that so I wouldn't have to waste my sparks stunlocking people and I could just triple fury or dragon all day. I'm not sure in what kind of server you play but whatever pvp you are describing is non-existent, and no dear, killing snowmens during the Christmas event doesn't represent any form of PvP. I think you're confusing PvE and PvP and that the archers you're talking about are actually NPCs.

Yes, I'm a carebear I play in a server where you can't disable pvp, both of our server were out at the same time yet our ranking have twice the amount of pvp you have, clearly we are carebears, sorry maybe we should merge servers so you could show us how amazing you are and how of an hardcore pvper you are. I'm dieing to see.

Oh! I think I understand you guys. You intentionally play your characters poorly because you are worried about the person you are attacking. You want them to have a better chance of killing you so they don't feel so bad. You guys care after all. Awwwwwb:cute
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh! I think I understand you guys. You intentionally play your characters poorly because you are worried about the person you are attacking. You want them to have a better chance of killing you so they don't feel so bad. You guys care after all. Awwwwwb:cute

Chloe, Zoe , Irony?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A random person gives you a compliment and you complain? I never thought of it that way actually. That you could be intentionally playing badly to help out the other players.
    Main characters
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A random person gives you a compliment and you complain? I never thought of it that way actually. That you could be intentionally playing badly to help out the other players.

Yes Zoe, we play badly on purpose but you just suck naturally I'm afraid b:victory.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh you can only dream of being able to pvp as well as I can. If I went back to lost city I'd run a veno, be covered in molds and have a phoenix before I hit level 30. Then I'd target people like you. =p
    Main characters
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh you can only dream of being able to pvp as well as I can. If I went back to lost city I'd run a veno, be covered in molds and have a phoenix before I hit level 30. Then I'd target people like you. =p

Damn straight, because buying molds at such a low level is DEFINITELY a smart thing to do. It's not like you could outlevel them in mere hours, is it? No. You should refine them to +12 as well! Also put G9 stones in every piece, Then we could all laugh at you and still one shot you b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • thom
    thom Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

ROFL come to Lost city then, back up that claim. I really doubt you can, since you cant back up anything you say and dont even understand how much of a fool you are making yourself.

Keep that up and everyone knows how little or anything at all you know about this game and how its played. Your reply's are enough for all people to see you absolutely have no clue.

And yeah, buy molds before hitting 30 lol... Most stupid thing you could do. And yet you fail to understand it, but then again, you fail to understand anything.

You have no clue about pvp, its clear on your answers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ThommiX - Harvest Leader

8x Barbarian

-Lost city-
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    thom wrote: »
    ROFL come to Lost city then, back up that claim. I really doubt you can, since you cant back up anything you say and dont even understand how much of a fool you are making yourself.

Keep that up and everyone knows how little or anything at all you know about this game and how its played. Your reply's are enough for all people to see you absolutely have no clue.

And yeah, buy molds before hitting 30 lol... Most stupid thing you could do. And yet you fail to understand it, but then again, you fail to understand anything.

You have no clue about pvp, its clear on your answers.

Actually the only people on lost city that have ANY clue how to pvp is ragequit. Yes I said it. Even with their ganks when it comes down to it, they are the only people that have even the slightest bit of real pvp skill on the server. I'd either join them because I know they pk each other, or join a guild that they don't like, so I'd be a target of theirs. They are the only ones even worth my time to have any pvp with at all. Keep up the good work you guys. b:victory

And yes I'd have molds at level 30. That's because I'd be too busy killing people to bother to level up. I'd be using the server for what its meant for.
    Main characters
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Actually the only people on lost city that have ANY clue how to pvp is ragequit. Yes I said it. Even with their ganks when it comes down to it, they are the only people that have even the slightest bit of real pvp skill on the server. I'd either join them because I know they pk each other, or join a guild that they don't like, so I'd be a target of theirs. They are the only ones even worth my time to have any pvp with at all. Keep up the good work you guys. b:victory

The core of ragequit is good indeed but saying everyone else sucks but ragequit is a major proof of ignorance.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options

And yes I'd have molds at level 30. That's because I'd be too busy killing people to bother to level up. I'd be using the server for what its meant for.

Great idea! Yes, the server is designed so that you just get to level 30 then you're at endgame, you can pk people level 30-90 easily. That's how pvp works for sure. No need for silly things like levelling.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Wow.... Just wow. b:laugh
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You're not allowed to use a phoenix. Any REAL pvp veno would know how to pvp without one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    this is priceless, a veno that gets 1 shot with bramble hood up is trying to tell LC players how to pvp
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    senovit wrote: »
    You're not allowed to use a phoenix. Any REAL pvp veno would know how to pvp without one.

Oh yes, let's not forget that "a good venomancer is not pet dependant." Zoe will use no pets, just her secret tactics.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Oh yes, let's not forget that "a good venomancer is not pet dependant." Zoe will use no pets, just her secret tactics.

Do those tactics include getting lvl 30 molded armor, never kiting and getting 1 shot thru bramble hood.

lol that's so pro b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Aryetta - Lost City
    Aryetta - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

I read on another one of your post a couple of days ago how u quitted LC becuase ppl like rq kept pking u and thats not pvp to you.
  • streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    he thought the grass was greener on the other side. lol
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle This is the funniest thread in the forum! *popcorn*

Lost City is a really fun server..don't knock it. I don't think I'd enjoy PW as much as I do without all the KOS!

Zoe.. I believe you were probably targetted by multiple people at the same time through bramble, unless he was significantly higher level than you. Clearly your extensive pvp knowledge wasn't enough to tell you that much...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Only reason I would need the pet when I'm 30 is to deal with the level gap as I attack level 50+ players.

Leveling up? On a pvp server? Blasphmey! That's PvE. If I want pve I'll play on a pve server. I'd cap the pvp server level at 1 and enable pk right then since thats what the entire point of the server is. That or have every player start at level 105 automatically.
    Main characters
  • stickygreene
    stickygreene Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    zoe.... please..... slap yourself since i cant. go /wrists, go jump off a 300 story building and impale yourself onto some kinda spikes.... like mortal combat status. you blow so hard. i lol'ed at your post so many times. you think venos shoulndt use pets? how about this. pm StickyGreen tonight. you use no pet and 1v1 me... except ill take off all of my armour ill still **** you. you can even kite. a veno not using a pet is like a barb not using a hp heiro... a bm not using stuns is like an archer not using his bow.... have u ever pvped? im not talking about level 30 hunting, im talking about real pvp. i pvp a bunch. i even pvp classes who use demon spark, and i still win. you know why? because i USE MY CLASS WELL. i use ALL the advantages of my class. idk where u got ur weird pathetic ideas, but whoever gave them to you is a dimwit.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A good player does not rely on not getting hit. They just kill that fast.
    Main characters
  • stickygreene
    stickygreene Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lol i wish i was so uber that i could kill another barb or bm in less than a second. but then again i guess compared to you im so horrible in pvp huh? id love to see you kill me before i hit you, infact ill go afk for 2 minutes while u try to kill me. if you dont rely on getting hit in pvp you are either a 1) warsoul weapon owner 2) a god 3) a fricken overconfident idiot. people that can one shot me in pvp arent as co.cky as you are
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A good player does not rely on not getting hit. They just kill that fast.

So if two equally good players fought each other, the one not getting hit would lose right? b:shocked
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:sad If we all started at lv 105 in the pvp server... we would pk for a while then get bored...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:sad If we all started at lv 105 in the pvp server... we would pk for a while then get bored...

And it would kill a huge part of the strategy involving TW, because every single guild even if they're completely awful could just zerg a territory within the first day. Where with the current system stronger guilds get it first and then the rest which adds a strategic part of where you are going to place your guild on the map.
    ZzXVdr5.png