Options
    The OP seems to be inactive.
    StickyGreen - Level 9x Heavens Tear

Less QQ more Pew Pew b:thanks
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1 dungeon make with mob-boss similar to every pet ride.
    Into this dungeon can drop rare "pet ride book".
    The pet ride have 1 slot, where can charge 1 "book".
    This book have strange characteristics.
    For example: immune to phy.damage (= dont have damage and dont drop people, when the PG is over the pet ride and a mob attack with phy.attack), immune to mag damage, 2 jump, 3 jump, +1 speed, +2 speed, little basic attack (with different amination for every pet ride).
    Can charge only 1 book into a pet ride with a trainer book (200K similar to pet skill of Venomancer), etc...
    Can also create normal pet ride book with different animation without any game function (also pet ride fashion b:chuckle ).
    For ex: 1 book that when pet ride jump, it make a rotation or a different mouvement.

b:bye
  • khade
    khade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Addons
    Smoother movement controls
    New Jumps animations
    New interface(it would be rly cool)
    Colored map
    Closed battlegrounds divided by levels range10-19,20-29...(WSG, AB,AV hehe)that gives marks of honor to buy gear and food.
    Lower the the number of monsters to kill for a quest
    Show the character in 3d in the character's inventory
    Lower the character dependence on potions making them rarer and add food and drinks that restore hp and mana over time and must be sit.
    Preview armor and weapons (not only fashion)
    Add more weapons and armor
    Dungeons for lower levels that gives decent xp.
    Make more closed environment such caves, houses...
    Make different talent trees for each class with unique traces and skills.
    Lower mana cost of spells
    Loot show on a box instead of dropping on floor
    Group Loot-everyone in the party gets a pop-up box on their screen with the item and pass or roll options and a timer
    More customization for untamed.
    Show target of target to assist per example
    Show enemy cast bars
    Stopcasting when moving
    More cartoonic and better graphics for npcs and mobs
    Show accuracy and evasion in percentage
  • f0xxya
    f0xxya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    1 little suggestion: when venomancer tame 1 increase life pet they have an egg with increase life, sacrifical assault = egg of pet with sacrifical assault stats.

not really difficult to make it b:surrender
  • Lericah - Lost City
    Lericah - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How bout an action when mounting and dismounting mounts and reduced exp loss for clerics seeing as if the whole squad dies we have to sacrifice what can be alot of exp for other's **** ups
  • Lericah - Lost City
    Lericah - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no more PK in public quests the RPKers are annoying
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I would just like to point out that 23 suggestions in just the first post made it into the game so far somehow. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • gash666
    gash666 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How about a timer to tell how much longer a buff will be in effect?
  • drrei
    drrei Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So many of these suggestions seem to have not been thought through,
    meaning there are quite obvious reasons for the things people are wanting to change, if you just think it through before posting :O. Because it just makes the whole look bad which lowers the chance of good probable changes that wont distort the game-to be made. :O
  • GSnipes - Raging Tide
    GSnipes - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i would LOVE to see most of this implemented
    b:dirty
    very gud seggustions....cept teh same sex marraige
    My Arrows shall block out the sun
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It would be nice to have longer period of time selling stuff through the AH than 24hrs maybe 72 hrs.

This.http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=572562
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • IvaX - Harshlands
    IvaX - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Since theres 2 new characters can we have a bigger squad size? 8 maybe?
  • BlackWood - Dreamweaver
    BlackWood - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This is to the production team...
    You should make all classes have pets
    Thank you hope you take this idea in mind
    ~BlackWood~
  • Kalibur - Lost City
    Kalibur - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Aerogear Race

You know Snake Isle Dungeon Race?
    We race in Land with Land Mount.

How bout a new kind of race its called AEROGEAR RACE
    I hope you have good imagination for this....
    This is what it will look like.

Environment:
    In Middle of Ocean. A Tower(40 elevation) a platform(in top of this tower) where the game Starts. In this platform is where Players Wait(Just how we wait on Snake Dungeon Race before the race starts).

Checkpoint:
    Okies the checkpoint shape Floating Flag(Similar to Snake Isle Dungeon Race) and its in many different Elevation(Pls have good imagination).
    You must be within 10 feet of this flag to get the checkpoint
    Example Checkpoint 1 is in Elevation 60. Checkpoint 2 Elevation 40. Checkpoint 3 is in Elevation 50 etc etc.

Speed Power ups:
    In the Snake Isle Dungeon race we have Pink Crystal for speed ups...For Aerogear Race
    The Pink Crystals give you additional +7 meter for 5 seconds
    The White Crystal gives you +3 meter for 5 seconds

Debuffers:
    Yeah you remember in Snake Isle dungeon Race those floating orbs annoying eh. Well there is one for this one too same as the ones In Snake Isle Dungeon Race

Prices:
    Badge of Speed i guess, and probably .01 percent of awesome rare mount, if you win the race, or money, spirits, etc
    Below is my Signature dont steal
    b:angry World Domination b:angry
  • Kalibur - Lost City
    Kalibur - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    INSTANT MESSAGING

Instant messaging to Groups in Friend list

My friend list have 6 groups. 1 for each class

I wana sell them items fast. And i dont like Typing

So i came up with the idea of Instant Messaging

For Exmaple:
    Press F > Wiz Group > Right Click > Instant Messagin
    Kalibur Wrote, "Selling Requiem Blade for 999.999 coins pm me offer or items"

Then everyone in that Wiz group will get message and can say anything they want in reply i dont want taht lame mold, or I wana buy it for 800 instead.

Another Example:
    Press F > FB,TH,OHT People > Right Click > Instant Messagin
    Kalibur Wrote, "someone do my fb19 coz im a nooob and cannot handle low level fb"
    Below is my Signature dont steal
    b:angry World Domination b:angry
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    "Make it possible to fight when on land mounts."

I mean seriously, why hasn't that been done yet? Especially since PW is based on Chinese lore and history, then think about it, didn't the fighters fight on mounts too? I mean, the mounts don't have to fight like a Venomancer's pet, but just let us use skills and attack while on the mounts! They've been doing it for centuries, even millenniums! We still do it today too, using guns while riding in cars.

b:bye
  • Zhai - Dreamweaver
    Zhai - Dreamweaver Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't agree with switching an entire character from an old server to a new server BUT I do agree with an item transfer.

(Transfer Stone 10-30g)

Or something like that, that enables you to transfer your current equipment;
    -Inventory (put your mounts and pets in it before using transfer stone)
    -Armor Equips
    -Fashion
    -Aerogear

from a character on one server to to the designated characters inventory on another server. I seriously think this needs to be created.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • opsayan
    opsayan Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We should start with a fashion outfit.
    The starter outfits our char's wear should be a fashion outfit.
    ( can be non tradeable/unable to discard ext. )

There should be more Flying / Swimming pets. ( Tameable )
    So far for water pets ive seen turtles and now the armored fish.
    As for flying all ive seen is wasps and the cloudskate fish.

Futhermore it would be nice if at lvl 20 we get quest for ground mount (horse)
    this is because we w8 to fly for lvl 30. unless your winged elf.

Also Tideborns should have flying fish as a mount at lvl 30.

I also feal there should be more nonhostle creatures in perfect world, as well as more flowers, and clouds.

Another thing i can think of is if we pay gold for emotes they should be permanate.

World chat, would be nice to use without telecoustic. if we get to use it at a certain lvl free, or get a permanant vocalizer, would be preferd over spending coins just to talk.

Also I seem to get stuck once in a wile and more the time im able to get out, however once in a wile i manage to get myself stuck halfway in a mountain side with no way out but to teleport. It would be nice if i never got stuck in the terrain.

It would also be nice if u half'd the price of gold from the current 350,000-400,000 to 150,000-200,000.

All my suggestions are made from my perspective of perfect world based off playing my personal char's on dreamweaver.
  • Pnrandolph - Heavens Tear
    Pnrandolph - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I used to have the ability to change the function keys in world so that Instead of "W" to move forward, I would use the"up arrow" on my keyboard. It just made it alot easier for me to move around. Everytime I logged on it was something that i had to change, and annoying as it was, I was happy that I at least had that option. But when I logged on today and tried to change the "W" to the "up arrow" key,.......... I get a stupid system message that says that the key I am pressing (the Up Arrow Key), is preserved for the game system. WTF? It doesn't do anything when you press it, what the heck is it "preserved" for? Is there anyway of bypassing this? or is this something we are stuck with? Please let me know cause its driving me insane. b:shocked
  • Mittlework - Dreamweaver
    Mittlework - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but how about a way to view stats, details, and equipment of your's and others' characters online.
  • _Epyon_ - Heavens Tear
    _Epyon_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i have one (maybe has been said befor...dont know dont care) how about your forum avatar look like the actual char u play with ..........just sumthing for u to think about....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]i quit playing now I'M BACK!!!!b:victory
  • Cute_Fox_ - Dreamweaver
    Cute_Fox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    uh i have a suggestion for a new race/classes. ok so we have our water based race now but i think we should a new race called the "undead" this could be the first race that supports or actualy are wraiths. well i know what your thinking that theres gonna be war between undead and everyone else well this is a possibilty but there could be more wraith races.oh and this could be the first race with 3 thats right 3 classes.ok so the undead mage class could be the necromancer. they similar to venomancers but when they summon their pet it will apear in a form that makes them apear dead and unlike venomancers, necromancers can only tame wraiths. veno's tame the non-wraith monsters. oh and instead of an egg necromancers gets a soul. ok now for the melee class the skirmisher. the skirmisher they dont have pets they have these little blades connected to a chain held by the player. this will allow you to throw the blades at a monster from a distance and have a variety of skills to stop monsters from moving completely giving them an advantage. the last 2 classes were both in the form of skeletons but the 3rd class the zombie is well a zombie. this is a melee-tank they do far more damage then the skirmisher great defence and their skills are casted much quicker and higher critical hits but as a result of their massive advantage they have low health and gives off a terrible smell that attracts monsters to attack it making him useful in squads as a distraction or a tank. maybe both. and they all have the ability to go into spirit form witch they look like a transparent ghost. though they will have the same effects as being solid and will be able to take damage. only in spirit form will they have the ability to fly.

i wouild be happy with anything similar though :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE FOX
  • gegaaura
    gegaaura Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I have a ton of low grade mats for my blacksmith, could it be possible to a way to turn low grade mats like pig iron, into steel? etc?

I know that might seem to make it too easy but I figure it be less hassle and make mats alittle more useful.

say you needed 10 or 20 pig iron to make 1 steel? etc?
  • SaphirEys - Heavens Tear
    SaphirEys - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I saw where it was requested for switching characters between servers but i think it should also include... all items including the actual character be able to be transferred between servers. Maybe not for free but at a reasonable price. Altho dont get me wrong free would be good b:chuckle
  • Serina_Kirin - Heavens Tear
    Serina_Kirin - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but how about a way to view stats, details, and equipment of your's and others' characters online.

lol you should seriously think it through before giving a sugestion cuss
    well you can wiew the stats of players but you need and itam called Eye of observation ofcours every viewing consumes 1 eye besides if you want to see the other players gear just right-click on that player's picture and select player info and you can see his gear and if you want to see the stats from your gear look in your inventory where your gear is and go whit your corsor ower it and it will show you.
  • andrei94
    andrei94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ID like a class who can change in many animal or mobs forms it will e greatb:laugh I mean REALY GREAT SOMTHING LIKE THAT you guys should speak whit maker of clasees to try to make a new class like i said:)
  • shadowsarcher
    shadowsarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    me and my faction thought up some ideas,here are the ones we can rememeber.
    ~Claw Shrimp all class pet (modeled after the monster at raging tides)
    ~Pterosaur pet (for venos)
    ~Unicorn Mount/Veno pet
    ~3 headed dog mount
    ~Land AND Air mounts (Pegasus, dragon from Jade Dynasty, ect)
    ~Baby grypon all class pet
    ~Antelope mount
    ~Everybody gets a slow 6.50/7.00 m/sec mount at level 40 (kind of like how all classes get an aerogear at level 30. its a slow aerogear, but u still get one)
    ~Vipion veno pet. (who doesnt want a flying snake with wings??)
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Being able to sort by White-name/Red-name on the T screen.
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    can we please have rep when killing people, team duels, and an instant self heal that heals at least 50% for archers and barbs?(if you do, please dont make it a 79 skill:D)

please dont add more classes for a while, laggs my comp soo bad!
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i dont know about other server but as for Sanctuary we would really appreciate a Black list extention, or a BL extention stone, or anything but please make it bigger and larger ... its soo freaking annoying ever since u let Wizzeled back out there ... and i dont have enough spots in BL left to get the others up .... do something please
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
This discussion has been closed.