"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Options

Comments

• livewireru
    livewireru Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sorry - Didn't fancy reading 70+ pages of this thread, so apologies if this has been raised already.
    Detection of additional mouse buttons in the new hotkey assignment functions would be fantastic ;)
    There is some brief discussion here
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    - 180 grade Spin key function

- The ability to stop casting simply by moving. I.E. Movement Interrupts Spell Casting

i'd love those b:pleased
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hmm i did not read all the pages but here what i got.....

-getting ??? amount of rep or something when killing some 1 in pk mode.

-make pets evolve when lv-ing pet up.

-PLZZ GIVE THE PSYCHIC A SKILL TO HELP TO RECOVER MP WE EAT IT UP LIKE CRAZY WITH EZZ.b:sad

- MAKE OUTFITS THAT LOOK LIKE ARMOR!! PLZ!! b:dirty

-make outfits thats only 4 that 1 race only armor looking

- A PK EVENT!!!

- make the black market guy sell in game stuff like, gold tt mats,armor,wep ,subs that u can buy with gold or with alot of coins.

PWI MOST WANTED-hunt and kill thE TOP PK-ERS OF YOUR SURVER
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • bulletin
    bulletin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How about a help-function on the site or anywhere else for people who got stuck to reset their position or other stuff?
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    apoths during mana drain skills moved to a post of its own.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=598821
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pristine - Harshlands
    Pristine - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    about emote "dance emote can we have better Dance Emotes sorta like wow or guildwars but not quiet like them just be to be lil more creative on that note. but contuious I don't think it hurt to have normal dances for each class. when th assassins dance i I have no idea what that is look more like attack, if I wanted to see that I could just go an kill montser it would be like I'm danceing with it. i.e thatt so not what i mean but if you get my idea. I.E same wiht cleric's our dance is based off out BB or the RB spell.

Hope this make sense

Sincerely pristine
  • Watatsumochi - Dreamweaver
    Watatsumochi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't know if it'll be too much of a trouble or not, but I really want the tide form to resemble something of the normal form. It's kinda unrealistic and frustrating that every merpeople, with the same gender, look exactly alike, showing nothing unique among players other than their names.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't know if it'll be too much of a trouble or not, but I really want the tide form to resemble something of the normal form. It's kinda unrealistic and frustrating that every merpeople, with the same gender, look exactly alike, showing nothing unique among players other than their names.

Now you understand why we fight for matching trueforms for the Untamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    have various all-class pets give the owner permanent buffs depending on what pet it is.

have flight mastery work with cash shop wings.

all other classes have had skills nerfed before, it's time to nerf the tideborns.
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    - Squad Auto-Path
    - pvp tournies (everyone gets same armor/ornaments/weps/pots... pure skill decides winner; All can come to watch :D)
    - Widescreen
    - location of yourself/bosses on dungeon maps
    - Explain how points are distributed in PQ
    - List the damage of each player at the end of PQ
    - Minimap dots: You could decrease/increase the player dot relative to their altitude. That way you know if someone is either running at you.. or flying if you're farming or want to go pk or whatever.
    - PvP bounty
    - Mousebinding Ability (Some mice have 5+ buttons on them)
    - Last Online Tab for Faction Interface
    - Fix Performance mode button
    - Notify player if weapon is close to breaking
    - Save chat log upon disconnect (in case you need to resquad for bh)
    - PVP Ranking based on +- 10 levels of your own level.
    - TW Spectator Mode.
    - Remove cooldown of "Player Info"
    - (veno)A BIND FOR FOLLOW PET and not just ATTACK.
    - (veno)Allow multiple auto-cast spell attacks for pets and not just ONE at a time
    - Fix Bramble Hood and Bramble Guard to work with pvp
    - Show how many sparks people have in your squad (for venos)
    - By right clicking an item with your bank open it should auto-move and sort it with other items in your bank.
    - More information on faction interface for news / notes / KOS Lists etc.
    - Separate chat for WORLD TRADE and WORLD CHAT. Too many people spam world chat with obscene useless information so it's best to separate these 2.
    - Show avatar in customization screen so that you know what your avatar will look like forever.
    - Online Auction Webpage to few the current auction items/prices without having to be in-game.
    - Change the whisper dark blue hard to read color
  • Raikena - Sanctuary
    Raikena - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Im not sure if this has been said, but with the new headwear it would be nice if we could dye the accessory. Like with the side ponytail i wish there was an option to dye the hair band a different colour b:pleased.
    Also would be nice if there was a sort function for the wardrobe
  • Koyge - Lost City
    Koyge - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Okay i've been playing on my main acc as a 95 barb with +5 gear and +7 weaps full immac shards and i have 16k hp. now seriously you'd think i'd be hard to kill but guess what to an archer i get killed in 3-4 shots wiz 1-2 now wtf is up with this i'm a tank class and i should be way harder to kill why don't u make it that way. This game has the worst tank class i've ever played the only thing different between a bm and a barb is the barb has aggro skills. fix this asap cause u make it to were a barb is nothing without an ep. In every other mmo i've played the tank class was something to be and worth playing in this one i might as well play a bm atleast he can defend himself better with stuns and aoe's
  • ArchessNey - Heavens Tear
    ArchessNey - Heavens Tear Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    - Faction quests, and reputation points for the factions by killing mobs and bosses, etc.

- Location in dungeons' maps.

- Find a way to make BH69 and 79 "easier" : special wines for these BH for example.

- More interaction between characters : emote, actions, kind of language.

- Possibilities to enter houses and others... that's a little frustrating.

- Less QQ and others on world chat, or make a special channel for ingame dealings and "business".

- Fashion contests, with the creation and proposal of new outfits by players themselves. Lol. Can be funny, or not.
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *A special Friends list JUST FOR faction members. A list that is automatically faction members ONLY.

*All faction members on your mini map show with a blue square (like friends are yellow)

*Blacklist squares. Where people on your blacklist show up as a black square on your mini map so you can avoid even seeing them. Also much longer blacklist capability.

*Enemy squares and list. This would be helpful for pvp servers especially. Where you can list an enemy by faction or foe. Shows as a RED square on your mini map. The list of course would be like a blacklist, but for enemies such as a certain faction you are warring against.

*Mounts that fly, run on land and go in the water all in 1 mount. Now THAT would be a mount worth paying 70 gold for.

*Ability to use Any aerogear from any class.

*All class pets that do something useful, like pick up your loot from mobs when you kill them. Of course with added function to turn this off.

*More variety of horse mounts. Maybe some Apaloosa or paint or some other kind of horse than black and red.

*Update for skills for all classes other than tideborn.

*Update on look of weapons. They do not look any classier leveling up except for around lvl 95.

*Marshals/Ececutor numbers to go up with the level up of a faction. Level 2 factions should have 2 more marshals/execs than lvl 1 factions. Lvl 3 factions should have 2 more of each than lvl 2.

*Clickable billboards that enable us to earn coins/silver daily. You guys should have some sponsors up in here!

*Accessories such as scarves, necklaces and hoisery. I'd totally love to pick my own hoisery!!! Not this ugly stuff you guys keep giving us ladies with outfits!

*TW wars based upon faction level rather than just bidding. Where lower lvl factions *based on level of players too* can bid on the starting cities, that way newer players can participate in tw as well.

This is just a small list of what I could think of off the top of meh head. I have more but will repress it for now.

*Forgot... SQUAD PURIFY
  • Delmarte - Lost City
    Delmarte - Lost City Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    -Squad Auto-Path
    -pvp tournies (everyone gets same armor/ornaments/weps/pots... pure skill decides winner; All can come to watch :D)
    -Widescreen
    -location of yourself/bosses on dungeon maps
    -Explain how points are distributed in PQ
    -List the damage of each player at the end of PQ
    -Minimap dots: You could decrease/increase the player dot relative to their altitude. That way you know if someone is either running at you.. or flying if you're farming or want to go pk or whatever.
    -PvP bounty
    -Mousebinding Ability (Some mice have 5+ buttons on them)
    -Last Online Tab for Faction Interface
    -Fix Performance mode button
    -Notify player if weapon is close to breaking
    - Save chat log upon disconnect (in case you need to resquad for bh)

I agree with all of this. XD

I also remember someone suggesting the ability to observe TWs as a spectator. (Maybe it was me I don't remember. lol) But it's a good idea if it can be worked out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If I'm here I'm bored or procrastinating. b:cute
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *A special Friends list JUST FOR faction members. A list that is automatically faction members ONLY.
    hmm fastion window?
    *All faction members on your mini map show with a blue square (like friends are yellow)
    would completely full your minimap when fighting anoter guild
    *Blacklist squares. Where people on your blacklist show up as a black square on your mini map so you can avoid even seeing them. Also much longer blacklist capability.
    not sure if it worth that one
    *Enemy squares and list. This would be helpful for pvp servers especially. Where you can list an enemy by faction or foe. Shows as a RED square on your mini map. The list of course would be like a blacklist, but for enemies such as a certain faction you are warring against.
    definetely a no, would be way to much easy for high level player to hunt a low level player
    *Mounts that fly, run on land and go in the water all in 1 mount. Now THAT would be a mount worth paying 70 gold for.
    already only land munt that worth 70 the one u want would worth 150+
    *Ability to use Any aerogear from any class.
    fly mount are part of the history u cant change it
    *All class pets that do something useful, like pick up your loot from mobs when you kill them. Of course with added function to turn this off.
    i would like it but it make unfair for melee class versus range class
    *More variety of horse mounts. Maybe some Apaloosa or paint or some other kind of horse than black and red.
    agree
    *Update for skills for all classes other than tideborn.
    do u mean the animation ?
    *Update on look of weapons. They do not look any classier leveling up except for around lvl 95.
    good luck on that one ;)
    *Marshals/Ececutor numbers to go up with the level up of a faction. Level 2 factions should have 2 more marshals/execs than lvl 1 factions. Lvl 3 factions should have 2 more of each than lvl 2.
    no need
    *Clickable billboards that enable us to earn coins/silver daily. You guys should have some sponsors up in here!
    go on main pwi page and click EARN ZEN on the left
    *Accessories such as scarves, necklaces and hoisery. I'd totally love to pick my own hoisery!!! Not this ugly stuff you guys keep giving us ladies with outfits!
    u wont notice it, but thye might onsider adding new fashion slot for u
    *TW wars based upon faction level rather than just bidding. Where lower lvl factions *based on level of players too* can bid on the starting cities, that way newer players can participate in tw as well.
    wont happen cause they will need to rework all tw mechanic
    This is just a small list of what I could think of off the top of meh head. I have more but will repress it for now.

*Forgot... SQUAD PURIFY
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Veitvolf - Lost City
    Veitvolf - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    character server change - For those who wanted to move a character from one server to another, I give my agreement.

pk cap - for those who want pk to occur to closer to the pk'ers level, I give my agreement. It's annoying to be lvl 32 trying to do a quest and getting massacred by a level 80 or 90 something.

pk rep - This could go several ways. I see the benefit of earning rep for a pk, but in turn I think you should lose rep for pking outside a certain level range.

pwi most wanted - Yes, put a reward on the heads of the most notorious pkers. Could potentially be a system where each player could post who pk'd them or simply an automated tracking system of who made the most pk's. You could get more specific and offer something extra if they are known for easy/unfair low level kills.

pk defense - I agree that someone defending themselves in a pk attack shouldn't have to lose items or hold the same status as a pker.

group penalty - I think that an increased amount of rep should be lost for high level pk'ers who attack low level characters in a group. A level 35 barb is most definately a match for a lvl 36 veno lure, but not a group of people levels 60 an up of whom the veno runs to.

b:victoryThank you for your time.
  • gjinja
    gjinja Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Gawd PLEASE make it so we can remove atl least 1 of the chat panes... I know I can make the small/middle one smaller, but the top one won't let me make it smaller & no matter where I move it it's always in the way of clicking on something. Why have 3 of them anyway?!? Having all 3 on the screen should at least be optional... I'm going crazy always having to work around it. b:sad

btw, I can't seem to find out what drops Hay... anyone able to tell me that? Thanks...
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hmm, about that server change idea. Maybe something like you can only take your equiped weapon, armor, aerogear and pet, meaning you leave the rest of your inventory and bank behind so it has minimum impact on the economy of the new server. b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Can we please please please please please....

Have multiple spots for Crazy stone and World Quest NPCs...

Like one in each section of arch? maybe another in 1K?

This way i dont have to dip myself into that lag fest once a day and hope i dont get a bug report Q_Q
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • Aindrias - Sanctuary
    Aindrias - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    id personally like more mount selection in the botique and the ability to upgrade wings to 3.2
    [SIGPIC]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/7/7/1/3/2627713LpOLv.png[/SIGPIC]

I am an Assassin short and stout, Here is my dagger I'll make you spout, When I watch your blood gush I scream and shout, Run you noob or I'll QQ you out. :3
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I endorse:
    NAME CHANGE SCROLL: I do realize this was included here already, I just want to voice my support. It is an easy way to make money and there is no real reason not to add it!!! You randomly wipe my Black List clean anyhow with some updates.
    Name of Fashion Color on Item: Its really hard to tell what color my clothes are sometimes, which has lead me to waste millions in coin from buying the wrong pigments in game. This is would be an easy fix. I again realize this is on the list already.
    Buying specific pigments in bulk: For example, could I buy 30 black pigments in the Boutique for 10 gold? Yes I realize this would shake up the in-game economy for pigments; however, with the increased requirements of pigments on new fashion this would be a big help. I think it could be priced in such a way that Perfect World doesn't lose money, and yet the players have a reasonably priced option of actually getting something they don't regret paying for. This would lead to positive reinforcement of people's spending habits an potentially increase sales.
    True Forms: Let Venomancers and Barbarians turn into their "true form", be it cat, wolf, or bat. Perhaps Barbarian wolves could be black and the lions could be red. This would further set them apart from the white tigers. Oh I guess pandas... bears could be gold... Anyhow, their skill lists need not be affected.
    Untamed Genders: Let both classes be both genders. ["Oh mommy, mommy, how are deer venomancers born? They're sooo pretty!" / "Well, Swaze, you see when a bunny venomancer loves a panda barbarian very very much, sometimes they want to have a life together and start a family. And thats when they have a baby." / "But why's it a deer?" / "Ugh, it just is okay!"] Seriously? Come on! Anyhow, hot-fox-boys!!! I want them in-game!
    My own suggestions:
    Married Couples get Combo Skills that Require Sparks: This would just be a cool addition, totally non-essential. The animations would be complex with the two characters working together to create three tiered attacks (costing a respective 1 spark, 2 spark, or D/S spark and increasing in power each time). The actual skills could depend on the classes of the couple (ex. Archer-Cleric couples could have a combination Arrow Storm, an AoE attack that combines arrows with clerical metal magic. Blade-master-Cleric couples could have an AoE around the couple where the blade-master knocks back the mobs around them and the cleric fires off a wave of silver feathers.)
    Update Skill Graphics: This is a deparment where Perfect World loses out to other MMOs, and I don't see why it has to. We're awesome, the Tideborn prove it! The Tideborn skills and spells have great animations, but the "old" classes lag behind. Could the original six classes have animation updates? Not all skills have to be updated. Regeneration Aura and Heaven's Wrath are fine. But... basic clerical buffs are little blue, yellow, and white lines. It looks like something from 1976. Also Cyclone would love to be more then a brownish can; make it an awesome blast of Perfect World wind!!! The Wizard's Gush spell could certainly be reminded of what water looks like, and I'm sure every class has a wish-list!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pristine - Harshlands
    Pristine - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I endorse:
    NAME CHANGE SCROLL: I do realize this was included here already, I just want to voice my support. It is an easy way to make money and there is no real reason not to add it!!! You randomly wipe my Black List clean anyhow with some updates.
    Name of Fashion Color on Item: Its really hard to tell what color my clothes are sometimes, which has lead me to waste millions in coin from buying the wrong pigments in game. This is would be an easy fix. I again realize this is on the list already.
    Buying specific pigments in bulk: For example, could I buy 30 black pigments in the Boutique for 10 gold? Yes I realize this would shake up the in-game economy for pigments; however, with the increased requirements of pigments on new fashion this would be a big help. I think it could be priced in such a way that Perfect World doesn't lose money, and yet the players have a reasonably priced option of actually getting something they don't regret paying for. This would lead to positive reinforcement of people's spending habits an potentially increase sales.
    True Forms: Let Venomancers and Barbarians turn into their "true form", be it cat, wolf, or bat. Perhaps Barbarian wolves could be black and the lions could be red. This would further set them apart from the white tigers. Oh I guess pandas... bears could be gold... Anyhow, their skill lists need not be affected.
    Untamed Genders: Let both classes be both genders. ["Oh mommy, mommy, how are deer venomancers born? They're sooo pretty!" / "Well, Swaze, you see when a bunny venomancer loves a panda barbarian very very much, sometimes they want to have a life together and start a family. And thats when they have a baby." / "But why's it a deer?" / "Ugh, it just is okay!"] Seriously? Come on! Anyhow, hot-fox-boys!!! I want them in-game!
    My own suggestions:
    Married Couples get Combo Skills that Require Sparks: This would just be a cool addition, totally non-essential. The animations would be complex with the two characters working together to create three tiered attacks (costing a respective 1 spark, 2 spark, or D/S spark and increasing in power each time). The actual skills could depend on the classes of the couple (ex. Archer-Cleric couples could have a combination Arrow Storm, an AoE attack that combines arrows with clerical metal magic. Blade-master-Cleric couples could have an AoE around the couple where the blade-master knocks back the mobs around them and the cleric fires off a wave of silver feathers.)
    Update Skill Graphics: This is a deparment where Perfect World loses out to other MMOs, and I don't see why it has to. We're awesome, the Tideborn prove it! The Tideborn skills and spells have great animations, but the "old" classes lag behind. Could the original six classes have animation updates? Not all skills have to be updated. Regeneration Aura and Heaven's Wrath are fine. But... basic clerical buffs are little blue, yellow, and white lines. It looks like something from 1976. Also Cyclone would love to be more then a brownish can; make it an awesome blast of Perfect World wind!!! The Wizard's Gush spell could certainly be reminded of what water looks like, and I'm sure every class has a wish-list!!!

I agree this b:pleasedb:thanks
  • Revoltech - Lost City
    Revoltech - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think you should be able to pay the class skills npcs for buffs that the respective class can cast, whether self, squad, or target buffs.

I.E. You could pay the Assassin Master some X amount of coin to get Bloodpaint cast on yourself.

However, they would work like a single target buff, your character being the target. They should last for around 30 minutes to an hour regardless of the actual duration of the buff and not exceed the benefits that the level 10 version of the buff gives.

I just think it'd a much more functionality to npcs we don't really end up visiting all that often and could help solo players b:victory.
  • Tal_Bl - Harshlands
    Tal_Bl - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I thought about basic suggestion:
    How about let the ability to select a text in the chat box and copy it to the clipboard?
    A few example for text in the chat box:
    1."Talk with X" when X is the charcter name.
    2."Go to our guild site: www.thebestguildever.net"
    3."Enter the password XYZ123"
    It's natural that we want to select it and copy, but we can't b:cry
    Don't forget the gift that the clipboard invation gave to our world. b:pleased
  • Starfire_sky - Heavens Tear
    Starfire_sky - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well i'm not sure those that don't sell stuff reguarlly in a cat shop will care but i think that once you get everything set up in a catshop order of things prices the layout should be saved so long as the stuff doesn't get moved in the inventory. I find it a pain that my game randomly crashes or d/c for no reason and have to log back in and redo the entire shop. It doesnt clear out if you cancel the shop and not log out so i dont think it would be a problem to keep it from clearing even if you log out. Also the abilty to chose in what order you want the items to go like in your inventory and bank not first item goes in first spot. Would help with organization of shops :)So what do you think? Plz no flames about lazyness they will be used to make s'mores P.S Make it avalible for EVERYONE not a CS item >.>
    I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it . However, this does not mean that I will not question that which you may say or do, for your words, or your reasons may be of interest to me, if only because I am curious. - Exidor

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend. -Albert Camus

Only when the last tree is cut; Only when the last river is polluted; Only when the last fish is caught; Only then they will realize... You cannot eat money-Cree Indian Proverb
  • dfan
    dfan Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I would like:
    New Archer specific Genie skills to have a range equal to 30 or 34m (Archers with Sage/Demon Winged Blessing). I really hate having to move up the extra 5m (w/o Sage/Demon Winged Blessing) or more in order for my genie to launch a skill.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I agree, the original PWI classes should get better looking skills.

Tideborns have proven that its possible. Most Cleric skills including Aura Regeneration, Plume Shot, Purehearted Blessing, Ironheart, Aegis Spirit and all of the 1/2 hour buffs have animations that look 2D. If you look closely at any of these skills its looks like they're painted on a flat invisible surface. We don't even have skills that have the "Warp" ripple feature. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Swaze - Sanctuary
    Swaze - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "Well, Swaze, you see when a bunny venomancer loves a panda barbarian very very much,

O.O do i know you??
    1st sage assassin in sanctuary. That's right, I jumped in with my eyes half closed. b:cute
  • phantoman
    phantoman Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well don't add these, it'll ruin the game:
    -all class should have at least hp/mp buff(then what's the point of being a cleric?*shrugs*)
    -have to breath now and then when under water(will make water quests harder, pls don't!)
    -no ****/ lesb marriages(no offense ^_~)
    -no tatoos!!

And add these if it's possible thx:

-meditate underwater(you're contradicting yourself! you wrote have to breath and meditate underwater?)
    -ability to create higer lvl mats from low, i.e. 50 logs for the next lvl logs, etc...
    -longer faction name, not ridicilously long, but long enough to make two words
    -helmet cloaks visible, I've wondering about this for long, like all the items are visible besides from helmet,cloaks and neclaces, it'd be nice if those would show up too.
    -more forms for barbs, also male veno(always wanted that) and female barbarian(yeh xD)
    -shared bank between the account, i.e. an acc logged in heavens tear shares bank with all other chars, would be nice
    -abillity to re-learn skills to get back money and spirit(if possible)
    -BB code allowed in signature

well I hope that some or at least my request will be looked at by a GM/MOD and give it a chance, thx =D
This discussion has been closed.