Holy Wall of Shame

Options

Comments

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I am curious, so tell me, which community college on you in?
    Technical University, Munich Germany. I graduated with a 8.9 GPA (well electronics wasn't my thing) a long long time ago. Wolfgang Ketterle, is one of my mentors.

@Devoted
    I was factionless from 82~88 needed to grind in peace.

P.s. Deity that was phrased like a BR, better edit it.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    Technical University, Munich Germany. I graduated with a 8.9 GPA (well electronics wasn't my thing) a long long time ago. Wolfgang Ketterle, is one of my mentors.

Ok, so let me get this straight. You are a grandpa holding a degree from one of the most prestigious universities in Germany and you are here engaged in a flame war with a bunch of 19 year olds? Should I feel sad or sorry for you?
    P.s. Deity that was phrased like a BR, better edit it.

LOl so is that sentence of yours. Maybe realize how much your grammar blows before commenting on the sentence structure of sone else...
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ok, so let me get this straight. You are a grandpa holding a degree from one of the most prestigious universities in Germany and you are here engaged in a flame war with a bunch of 19 year olds? Should I feel sad or sorry for you?
    I'm not a grandpa b:sad Long time ago is like 3 years ago. I'm in my 24s Kid.
    Work is a bit hectic with all the tension and workish stuff, but it is fun. I play MMOs with my love although shes asleep by the time I get home. I need some sort of entertainment to help me relax and pass time (and to get away from sex) so, I found you. Like I mentioned before, you are free entertainment.
    LOl so is that sentence of yours. Maybe realize how much your grammar blows before commenting on the sentence structure of sone else...
    BLOWS! I believe my English is better than yours, taking into account that I'm German b:shutup
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Like I mentioned before, you are free entertainment

Like I said before, if this is what keeps you from /wrist everyday, then I apolgize for your sad, sad life.

BLOWS! I believe my English is better than yours, taking into account that I'm German b:shutup

Not like I am American. In fact, I speak four languages rather fluently. And if you believe your English is better, you are free to post an essay that you have written from before. I would be glad to post my after I see yours ;)

judging one's command of English by how he types on a gaming forum is just sad.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Like I said before, if this is what keeps you from /wrist everyday, then I apolgize for your sad, sad life.
    Yeah, feel sorry for my sad sad life and keep me from going /wrist please.
    Not like I am American. In fact, I speak four languages rather fluently. And if you believe your English is better, you are free to post an essay that you have written from before. I would be glad to post my after I see yours ;)

judging one's command of English by how he types on a gaming forum is just sad.
    Now now... You should be doing your homework by yourself. So stop posting, stop grinding, stop getting owned in pvp and go do you assignments.

I speak 3 + 2 languages: German, English, French, BR and R-TARD.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yeah, feel sorry for my sad sad life and keep me from going /wrist please.

Glad to be of service.

Now now... You should be doing your homework by yourself. So stop posting, stop grinding, stop getting owned in pvp and go do you assignments.

I speak 3 + 2 languages: German, English, French, BR and R-TARD.

This is too easy ;)
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This is too easy ;)
    Well you have to do you homework sometime. Just a heads up, don't pay a 7 year old kid to do it for you. I would suggest paying off your professor for some A+s b:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And if you believe your English is better, you are free to post an essay that you have written from before. I would be glad to post my after I see yours ;)

That's it. It all comes down to this. An Essay Contest. 1 v 1. We'll find someone who's an English teacher to grade you both on your grammar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That's it. It all comes down to this. An Essay Contest. 1 v 1. We'll find someone who's an English teacher to grade you both on your grammar.

I am no English teacher, but I am quite the spelling/grammar ****.

Does that count?

Also, I'm looking forward to the essay contest.

Let the tournament begin!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    He just wants me to do his homework for him for free. That 7 year old kid who Deity used to pay for photoshopping SS'es and doing his homework apparently has proved his lack of efficiency and Deity having witnessed my awesomeness here wants it done by the pro.
    I don't see any other reason for an Essay contest on a gaming forum, It defies all logic.
    I am no English teacher, but I am quite the spelling/grammar ****.

Does that count?

Also, I'm looking forward to the essay contest.

Let the tournament begin!
    I'm a real ****, Do I win?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    He just wants me to do his homework for him for free. That 7 year old kid who Deity used to pay for photoshopping SS'es and doing his homework apparently has proved his lack of efficiency and Deity having witnessed my awesomeness here wants it done by the pro.
    I don't see any other reason for an Essay contest on a gaming forum, It defies all logic.

Some jobless 26 year old that posts more on the forum than he plays the game defies all logic.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Some jobless 26 year old that posts more on the forum than he plays the game defies all logic.
    heh you are the jobless one. I work at General Motors as an Electro machine engineer. You are welcome to stand 30ft away from my custom designed cars and drool at them son.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    heh you are the jobless one. I work at General Motors as an Electro machine engineer. You are welcome to stand 30ft away from my custom designed cars and drool at them son.

No wonder GM is in a sh1thole.....they hire apes like you?
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm a real ****, Do I win?
    Dammit, yes... for now..
    WE SHALL MEET AGAIN
    *drives off with the batmobile*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    No wonder GM is in a sh1thole.....they hire apes like you?
    They don't hire people like you b:shutup You don't even qualify for an ape.
    I'm already working there so your question is invalid.
    The job pays good, I could care less of the rest.

about the part where GM sucks, Yeah with silverado being America's best, it happens... especially with Deity being American.

L2Flame please #2 failed flamer a.k.a Deity.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    They don't hire people like you b:shutup You don't even qualify for an ape.

Oh snap! That's gotta be among the best comebacks ever. Hey random dude, you suck. You don't even qualify as an ape......LOOOOOOOOOOOL
    I'm already working there so your question is invalid.
    The job pays good, I could care less of the rest.

about the part where GM sucks, Yeah with silverado being America's best, it happens... especially with Deity being American.

Fail and FAIL. My question was a direct challenge to their judgment of hiring you. Obviously they are already paying the price for handing job opportunities to apes. And no, I am not American.
    L2Flame please #2 failed flamer a.k.a Deity.

bragging about being the #1 flamer just because his name is listed first on a ranking that does not go by order is just about the saddest thing i have witnessed in a while. as if bragging about knowing how to flame isn't sad enough already...LOOOOOOOL x2
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    bragging about being the #1 flamer just because his name is listed first on a ranking that does not go by order is just about the saddest thing i have witnessed in a while. as if bragging about knowing how to flame isn't sad enough already...LOOOOOOOL x2
    Epic part is, the listing was done by a CQ, he thinks you suck at flaming not me b:surrender

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Epic part is, the listing was done by a CQ, he thinks you suck at flaming not me b:surrender

where in the ranking did it say it was listed in order o.0

but you can have the title if you want it that badly....
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    where in the ranking did it say it was listed in order o.0

but you can have the title if you want it that badly....
    I didn't want it... I got it b:shutup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

ITT: Being chosen as the best at throwing around insults (in a vote by like one person) is apparently something to brag about. b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ITT: Being chosen as the best at throwing around insults (in a vote by like one person) is apparently something to brag about. b:chuckle

Esp that the person didn't even specify that the ranking was in order from best-worst. b:chuckle
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Esp that the person didn't even specify that the ranking was in order from best-worst. b:chuckle
    I repeat myself again, the ranking was made by a CQ member. b:lipcurl
    CQ fail at sarcasm.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I repeat myself again, the ranking was made by a CQ member. b:lipcurl
    CQ fail at sarcasm.

Speechless..........

Is this guy for real? Oh wait, I forgot....he is a troll and nothing more. My bad.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Speechless..........

Is this guy for real? Oh wait, I forgot....he is a troll and nothing more. My bad.
    And you are trying to troll a troll... how adorable.
    Anywho, I'm out of the holidays. See you next year. b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And you are trying to troll a troll... how adorable.
    Anywho, I'm out of the holidays. See you next year. b:bye

A troll claiming another troll tries to troll him....how adorable. Hope your plane doesn't explode. All of the best and merry x-mas.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Whats a Troll?

Please dont say that hairy beast in the movie Labyrinth 8^)
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Whats a Troll?

Please dont say that hairy beast in the movie Labyrinth 8^)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ah....memories.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Posted before closure. O_O
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    back from the dead.

inb4BRAAAAAAAAINS
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
This discussion has been closed.