Holy Wall of Shame

Options
Clickhere - Lost City
Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
Well, since the increase wave of PvP/PvE activity is coming soon, as X-max is now so close to all of us, i would like to share something with everyone.
This is something we usually do in my guild to develop team spirit by focusing alll our LOLz into one person, thus making us all happy (But the unlucky 1 on the SSb:chuckle)

1st. Everyone can only post 1 SS at the time, or is several, they have to be related and compiled into a single post.

2nd. SS MUST, let me repeat, MUST be about something funny, or a very Epic fail, something that will make most of us laught. Or at leats some of us.

3rd. DO NOT OVERFLAME. There are several theads where you can go flame, or make a sub thread named "I want to flame the Wall of Shame."
I don't mind the typical, "Ohh that's BS, U make it look like i got ****" after someone not so bright post a SS that only shows a PK, or something that is not even funny at all. But please keep this thread over-flame free. That way we can browse through pages a by easier.

Here is the fisrt SS, old one, but i think this is a good example. Remember, it has to be funny for at least a group of people.

omgfakeop4.th.jpg

We were chilling out and making jokes on guild chat by faking things that other people would never say. Then i was so stupid to give Midnight the bright idea of doing so in World Chat. Next thing i know he PwnZ me like that and in top of it i FREAKING DIE to a gang of mobs because of all the PMs i got saying things like "OMG i knew it" or "Im no longer your friend" and me trying to explain. b:angry
Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
Post edited by Clickhere - Lost City on

Comments

• Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:surrender fisrt double post but i realized image can't be seen well on fisrt link. omgfakeic8.th.jpg
    And if i fail on thisone i give up b:cry
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Bit old...

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/foolingaroundinorchid2.jpg

Amiable started to say **** that a lot. So we all started saying it. >.> Can't really find any screenshots in my folders that are epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol i remember that. b:chuckle Not sure which character i was playing but it was hillarious. Some ppl really took the whole **** seriously afterwards.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I want everyone to know Click took this idea from me. Now that its settled here's one of my favorites.

Hi hi Flamerzzz

Very long time ago.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hehe i remember thatone Haiz. That was epic. Make me wanna go looks for really old SSed. Maybe i find something about you just as good :P
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:chuckle HAHAHAHA Maiya im actually glad you have a SS of this. I have to say it was the most epic thing that happened on west Archosaur during closed beta. Even more epic than when i made the guild RageQueers 30 minutes before closed beta character would wiped out and got like 40 people to join with only 5~7 trade spams.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    http://i36.tinypic.com/1264cxv.png

RageQuit guild chat is considerably insane.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I want everyone to know Click took this idea from me. Now that its settled here's one of my favorites.

Hi hi Flamerzzz

Very long time ago.
    I remember that.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ya, he tried to put his hands on my **** but I was like hell no and slapped him silly.

Here is the result:

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9061/20081125225529rx9.jpg

epic x2.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options
    omg pvp

epicxt9.jpg
    /tele out
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    http://i38.tinypic.com/wi1v0i.jpg

GZ war tonight.

Nuff said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    http://i35.tinypic.com/1ny3yo.jpg

:s

Was kinda funny. I just killed a mob, I got ticked, God Protected cause I didn't know what was hitting me (from behind), pressed Sandstorm, turned my camera around seeing a critical sign going up slowly with a dead archer.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    rolf these 2 last were epic xD
    Would have never though of PMing Pandora with that. Bad thing the fisrt WC was not something way more **** hahaha it had great potential. Also funny to see an archer take 2 shots(or more maybe) to a lower level mage just to get 1 shotted without ulti a second later. b:thanks This made my day
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    http://i35.tinypic.com/117rdbo.jpg

Don't AFK fly around Spec, he might not kill you, even if you are 10+ levels lower.

Was really funny. I was AFK flying from Whetstone to Dreamweaver and when I came back, all of a sudden I stopped by butterflies (he sleeped me). I turned camera around and he shot me, I just kept clicking and and thats all he could do without leaving butterfly area.

http://i33.tinypic.com/211wgw1.jpg

xD @ Worldchat
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options
    http://i35.tinypic.com/117rdbo.jpg

Don't AFK fly around Spec, he might not kill you, even if you are 10+ levels lower.

Was really funny. I was AFK flying from Whetstone to Dreamweaver and when I came back, all of a sudden I stopped by butterflies (he sleeped me). I turned camera around and he shot me, I just kept clicking and and thats all he could do without leaving butterfly area.

It's not like it really matters but just to correct you he's only 3-4 level above you, also looking at your hp and the damage log he almost 1shoted you and hmm also get more hp.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    It's not like it really matters but just to correct you he's only 3-4 level above you, also looking at your hp and the damage log he almost 1shoted you and hmm also get more hp.

Did you just tell someone to get more HP? And this is coming from someone with 5.5k HP at level 90+ as a WR?

Am I missing something here....
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Did you just tell someone to get more HP? And this is coming from someone with 5.5k HP at level 90+ as a WR?

No Deity, you're not missing anything. He is

hahalol.jpg
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh no, I did miss something! A WHOLE 100 HP. WOAH 5.6k! I think I have a new idol.....

PS: Georgebush, you better tell me who you are before either you or I quit the game. :D
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options

http://i38.tinypic.com/2hyfix1.jpg

I'm 70, he's 80 now. This happened like 2 weeks ago. And after I took that screen shot, he was 78. And you're right, he could have 1 shotted me because he's 10 levels higher than me, but he didnt, and couldnt even finish me off.

Well it doesn't matter like you said, I just posted it because it was funny. I actually didnt mean any disrespect so I apologize then. But only me and Spec knows what happened that day. He let me go after 1 shot (after I got free).

I will get more HP in my 80s when I can actually compete with others. Right now I don't care about being pk'd at all.

Words of Wisdom.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options

You're missing that I didn't use my mother's credit card to 4 socket with g6 hp stones my armor not to mention the whole thing is +5. But yeah I'm dex built but still Fully With HP buff its about 7.2 or so and I was looking @ getting to 8k which is more than enough. I'd also have more if I went for HP stones instead of Mdef but HP is way easier to get than mdef so I went for mdef.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2hyfix1.jpg

I'm 70, he's 80 now. This happened like 2 weeks ago. And after I took that screen shot, he was 78. And you're right, he could have 1 shotted me because he's 10 levels higher than me, but he didnt, and couldnt even finish me off.

Well it doesn't matter like you said, I just posted it because it was funny. I actually didnt mean any disrespect so I apologize then. But only me and Spec knows what happened that day. He let me go after 1 shot (after I got free).

I will get more HP in my 80s when I can actually compete with others. Right now I don't care about being pk'd at all.

You're right, my bad on that one last time I checked he was low 7x ._. I guess I'll put the blame on me not playing as much as I used to. But yeah it doesn't really matter now =]
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You're missing that I didn't use my mother's credit card to 4 socket with g6 hp stones my armor not to mention the whole thing is +5. But yeah I'm dex built but still Fully With HP buff its about 7.2 or so and I was looking @ getting to 8k which is more than enough. I'd also have more if I went for HP stones instead of Mdef but HP is way easier to get than mdef so I went for mdef.

I knew you'd bring that up. So I'd like you to meet someone by the name of GstormT who spent nowhere near what I did and yet dwarfs you by over 1.2k HP.

Drop more +5 HH90 with G7 stones please.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I knew you'd bring that up. So I'd like you to meet someone by the name of GstormT who spent nowhere near what I did and yet dwarfs you by over 1.2k HP.

Drop more +5 HH90 with G7 stones please.

GstormT is HP build not dex build and your last comment is irrelevant.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    GstormT is HP build not dex build and your last comment is irrelevant.

And Melodia is a pure mage thus rendering your whole BS meaningless. Congratulations on discrediting your own argument. I was waiting for that.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Since we are all discussing about HP and that of Warmachine's, Melodia's, Deity's and ofc GstormT (poor guy he's not even on this forum) I came up with this.

Take a close look at those images, they tell a story about a boy who plays PWI but fails. *you guess it... it's "Deity"*

http://i35.tinypic.com/2v1na4g.png

p.s. Atleast Warmachine doesn't have to photoshop this HP to make him look baller. You Sir Deity are an epic fail with and without your mom's credit card.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Clearly a nooblet like you have not heard of 'reset note'. Everyone knows I reached level 89 from 84 in a week. How did I do that? You bet, I changed my build from vit based to strength based. Do you want me to explain to you what 60 vit points signify?

Also you pulled a screenshot of when I had 1% as a level 89 and compared to a SS of me with 60%. God forbid that I changed one of my gear during the time hence the 50 or so HP change.

Whining about my HP is like whining how Michael Jordan didn't score 100 points every game. I had the gear which yielded the most HP bonus of any armor in the entire game and you are complaining to me that i had to photoshop my HP?

PS: You may want to ask how badly warmachine got **** both in duels and 1on1.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Clearly a nooblet like you have not heard of 'reset note'. Everyone knows I reached level 89 from 84 in a week. How did I do that? You bet, I changed my build from vit based to strength based. Do you want me to explain to you what 60 vit points signify?

Also you pulled a screenshot of when I had 1% as a level 89 and compared to a SS of me with 60%. God forbid that I changed one of my gear during the time hence the 50 or so HP change.

Whining about my HP is like whining how Michael Jordan didn't score 100 points every game. I had the gear which yielded the most HP bonus of any armor in the entire game and you are complaining to me that i had to photoshop my HP?

PS: You may want to ask how badly warmachine got **** both in duels and 1on1.
    Funny how you could go back to level 83 from 89 and then reset your HP. I thought it resetted status points not the player's levels. Because I can dig up 2 threads titled "So yeah" and "So no" to prove my point. Since you actually posted a **** explanation with Michal Jordan in it, I think it's safe to say "Yup, Deity epic owned"

p.s. we were talking about HP not dual wins. Your achievements are the least of my concern, your faults however are my priority #1 to highlight. Let me get my HH 90 bow (since you whine about venomancers beating you in duels in an unfair way) and then we'll talk about "your wins - my wins". oh btw I'm going to sell my house to refine the bow to max level b:cry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Funny how you could go back to level 83 from 89 and then reset your HP. I thought it resetted status points not the player's levels. Because I can dig up 2 threads titled "So yeah" and "So no" to prove my point.

Anyone care to explain to me what the hell he is rambling about here? Its impossible to have more HP at level 83 than level 89?
    Since you actually posted a **** explanation with Michal Jordan in it, I think it's safe to say "Yup, Deity epic owned"

Yep, because discrediting an argument as 'retar.ded' without giving any form of rebuttal is for cool kids only.
    p.s. we were talking about HP not dual wins. Your achievements are the least of my concern, your faults however are my priority #1 to highlight. Let me get my HH 90 bow (since you whine about venomancers beating you in duels in an unfair way) and then we'll talk about "your wins - my wins". oh btw I'm going to sell my house to refine the bow to max lev

Yep, we sure are talking about HP. I am still waiting to ehar from you how its impossible to have more HP at level 83 compared to 89. Also, maybe you want to gain 20 levels first before thinking about HH90. Also, name 1 person in the entire server who has has a winning ratio against me in dueling (venos included) and I will quit the server.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Anyone care to explain to me what the hell he is rambling about here? Its impossible to have more HP at level 83 than level 89?
    you should go to college where they teach you some math. Trying to cover up your photoshopping isin't helping you here, since it was proved a long time ago.
    Yep, because discrediting an argument as 'retar.ded' without giving any form of rebuttal is for cool kids only.
    Cool kids have girl friends. We don't use "When pigs fly" anymore... these days it's "When deity gets a girl friend". That is kind off cool. Oh yeah, just a tip... don't go Girl Friend shopping tonight, it's Sunday.

Yep, we sure are talking about HP. I am still waiting to ehar from you how its impossible to have more HP at level 83 compared to 89. Also, maybe you want to gain 20 levels first before thinking about HH90. Also, name 1 person in the entire server who has has a winning ratio against me in dueling (venos included) and I will quit the server.
    Deity your "SHOW ME XXXXXX AND I'LL QUIT" "WIN ME XXXXXX AND I'LL PAY 50m" "TELL ME XXXXX AND I'LL NPC STUFF" is getting old. How about we do something like "jump off a cliff"? I know some nice locations around santa monica.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.