Holy Wall of Shame

Options

Comments

• Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    HOLY POKEMONS!! im still loling at this haha. b:mischievous I should start an **** conversation on world chat one of these days i get bored.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    click, just get niwa's attention on wc and she'll chat with ya about orgasms
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lmao backs up and goes forward b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sicne you know so much about me, tell me the names of my alts, my entire level 80+ 6 man HH farming party that i trained with my own hands, and which guild they are in.

its easier to make yourself look good by making others look bad than actually go and do something to boost your fame whatever.
    still yet to see your name.
    Feeling a bit lazy to type out all those. Just assume I don't know them, I will pretend I had amnesia and forgot about them.

I can make myself look as bad as I want to. Nobody knows who I am.
    So "its easier to make yourself look good by making others look bad than actually go and do something to boost your fame whatever.
    still yet to see your name.
    " is a failed logic implemented here.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ....all this epic pwnage makes me wish I had frapsed the CQ vs BL fight at secret passage and then outside it afterward. Out of our party of 5, we had 3 deaths (1 b4 we gathered) vs completely wiping the CQ party ...which grew for a while before the epic ownage was observed. Now some would say we outnumbered them...I personally saw 1 death while we had 5 ppl there (1 of us got mage ultied, stunned and dragoned and focused on by 2 archers once. Through all that, I would just like to thank Llama, S, X, loveyoulong, chaoslegend?(not sure), Hitsu (w/e that veno's name was),Clickhere, the other WR...and even the random GiangHo WR for all that fun. I sencerely thank you guys. Next time, let's do it somewhere that doesn't have a buggy safezone that you tried to exploit.

That was both epic win and epic fail depending on which side's view you take.
    Fun times, let's do that again sometimes.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ....all this epic pwnage makes me wish I had frapsed the CQ vs BL fight at secret passage and then outside it afterward. Out of our party of 5, we had 3 deaths (1 b4 we gathered) vs completely wiping the CQ party ...which grew for a while before the epic ownage was observed. Now some would say we outnumbered them...I personally saw 1 death while we had 5 ppl there (1 of us got mage ultied, stunned and dragoned and focused on by 2 archers once. Through all that, I would just like to thank Llama, S, X, loveyoulong, chaoslegend?(not sure), Hitsu (w/e that veno's name was),Clickhere, the other WR...and even the random GiangHo WR for all that fun. I sencerely thank you guys. Next time, let's do it somewhere that doesn't have a buggy safezone that you tried to exploit.

That was both epic win and epic fail depending on which side's view you take.
    Fun times, let's do that again sometimes.
    GiangHo CQ and GZ are allies.
    I wonder why BLT kisses GZ **** these days? Afraid? You guys having Peace talks with CQ's allies?

Bloodlust is pure ******** these days without Grim. Its only a matter of time now, before CQ and GZ execute their "crush BLT from both sides" and when RQ sees BLT dying I'm sure they would be more than happy to take a few lands.

Current BLT in charge of leadership are complete carebears. Hope you get Grim back soon. BLT is missing some major balls. The same thing that happened to UnLimited will happen to BLT.

p.s. just giving you a dosage of reality. Wake up! even Dreamless joined CQ.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    GiangHo CQ and GZ are allies.
    I wonder why BLT kisses GZ **** these days? Afraid? You guys having Peace talks with CQ's allies?

Bloodlust is pure ******** these days without Grim. Its only a matter of time now, before CQ and GZ execute their "crush BLT from both sides" and when RQ sees BLT dying I'm sure they would be more than happy to take a few lands.

Current BLT in charge of leadership are complete carebears. Hope you get Grim back soon. BLT is missing some major balls. The same thing that happened to UnLimited will happen to BLT.

p.s. just giving you a dosage of reality. Wake up! even Dreamless joined CQ.

Many of us agree with you. Being on hold because grim is away is very....boring, especially when CQ is our only real major KOS. That's all I will say about that issue.
    Dreamless joining CQ made me lul so hard...he's like a Deity junior and many of the ppl he was gloating to are now hunting him down because he's finally out of Delirium. He doesn't like the gangrape though...too many of his "old friends" to do over 9000 dmg on and 1 shot all the time.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Many of us agree with you. Being on hold because grim is away is very....boring, especially when CQ is our only real major KOS. That's all I will say about that issue.
    Dreamless joining CQ made me lul so hard...he's like a Deity junior and many of the ppl he was gloating to are now hunting him down because he's finally out of Delirium. He doesn't like the gangrape though...too many of his "old friends" to do over 9000 dmg on and 1 shot all the time.
    Its not boring, it's infuriating.

So the other day...
    I found CQ, GZ and GaingHo zhenning at NYKD. I crashed their zhen and in the process I killed all 5 party members. (I AoEd on them and then hit the lure maker and let the monsters kill him, I was not in a mood to just stun the EP or other BS, I was RED with just 1 doll and no hiero)

BLT Rule #BS: "If you kill a GZ member by accident in a CQ party apologize and give him a doll and a hiero"
    I killed them all because I wanted to kill them all. I don't give a effing thought about who they are. If CQ is zhenning I'll crash the zhen and pk them. No BS about giving a doll or w/o.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    seeing as gz LOST to rq and blt completely dwarfs rq level-wise..
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    give them heiro back? lol since when. I accidentally aoed some1 when I was passing by and I said sorry. Sure I didn't kill them but they understand there could be collateral damage if they zhen with our enemies.

It's not about lvls when fighting GZ, it's about numbers and seriously without grim you would have a hard time getting over 10 ppl togather...unfortunately.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    grims first day back and he got a bunch of blt to fight lolb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    except the entire bl guild got rolled so badly that no one in my pt even died once.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    except the entire bl guild got rolled so badly that no one in my pt even died once.
    Fraps or it didn't happen. Deity you died twice btw. same 'ol skills

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Fraps or it didn't happen. Deity you died twice btw. same 'ol skills

1. You are not in BL

2. Unless you are my personal secretary, you wouldn't be counting if I died or not.

3. Even a moron would know you are pulling random sh1 out of your ****.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    3. Even a moron would know you are pulling random sh1 out of your ****.

b:cute you know me too well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:cute you know me too well.

I was rather referring to the imbeciles in RunQuick. Apparently I heard one of them took 7 years to graduate from a community college with a 0.7 GPA....
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I was rather referring to the imbeciles in RunQuick. Apparently I heard one of them took 7 years to graduate from a community college with a 0.7 GPA....
    b:sad I pity you deity. You can't RunQuick enough. When did CQ rename themselves to RunQuick? I never knew lol fan boys b:dirty

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    b:sad I pity you deity. You can't RunQuick enough. When did CQ rename themselves to RunQuick? I never knew lol fan boys b:dirty

We are right there on the TW map. Come and get us, bad boy.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Can you two ****ing stop this ******** trashing of valid threads? I don't want this thread to be closed like the other ones you two have trashed. Take your marital problems elsewhere.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I can't TW without a guild b:cry I'll continue to train my veno in CQ, just need a few more feathers of the OP phoenix.

@RQ WB
    Don't give yourself a fit now. Deity is being deity, butt hurt and all... He can probably pay the admins to unlock it.
    anyway, it's a failed post by a failed CQ member.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I can't TW without a guild b:cry I'll continue to train my veno in CQ, just need a few more feathers of the OP phoenix.

Once again, caught lying. There is not a single level 90 EA that is guildless. At least make it sound more realistic next time.....this is too easy
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    There is not a single level 90 EA that is guildless.

Where did i say i'm guildless?

I can't TW without a guild I'll continue to train my veno in CQ, just need a few more feathers of the OP phoenix.
    You are either too pissed or too butt hurt to read and understand the content. I advise you to get some sleep.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Where did i say i'm guildless?

You are either too pissed or too butt hurt to read and understand the content. I advise you to get some sleep.
    I can't TW without a guild

either you suck balls in expressing urself or u just got caught flat out lying. pick one...
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    either you suck balls in expressing urself or u just got caught flat out lying. pick one...

I replied to your "solo come and kills us at TW call"

I can't TW without a guild I'll continue to train my veno in CQ, just need a few more feathers of the OP phoenix.
    You suck at reading Deity, I know you are a Tard. But i couldn't resist it. I never said I was guildless anywhere ^^ I was guildless when I left BLT. But not now :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I replied to your "solo come and kills us at TW call"

You suck at ready Deity, I know you are a Tard. But i couldn't resist it.

ready? oh thats just priceless.

i had have thought you at least have half the brain to bring ur guild when coming to tw....but apparently i am giving you too much credit...
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ready? oh thats just priceless.

i had have thought you at least have half the brain to bring ur guild when coming to tw....but apparently i am giving you too much credit...
    to err is human, but to eff things up you need to be Deity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    to err is human, but to eff things up you need to be Deity

Can you not see? or will ye not observe
    The strangeness of his alter'd countenance?
    With what a majesty he bears himself,
    How insolent of late he is become,
    How proud, how peremptory, and unlike himself?
    We know the time since he was mild and affable,
    And if we did but glance a far-off look,
    Immediately he was upon his knee,
    That all the court admired him for submission:
    But meet him now, and, be it in the morn,
    When every one will give the time of day,
    He knits his brow and shows an angry eye,
    And passeth by with stiff unbowed knee,
    Disdaining duty that to us belongs.
    Small curs are not regarded when they grin;
    But great men tremble when the lion roars;
    And Humphrey is no little man in England.
    First note that he is near you in descent,
    And should you fall, he as the next will mount.
    Me seemeth then it is no policy,
    Respecting what a rancorous mind he bears
    And his advantage following your decease,
    That he should come about your royal person
    Or be admitted to your highness' council.
    By flattery hath he won the commons' hearts,
    And when he please to make commotion,
    'Tis to be fear'd they all will follow him.
    Now 'tis the spring, and weeds are shallow-rooted;
    Suffer them now, and they'll o'ergrow the garden
    And choke the herbs for want of husbandry.
    The reverent care I bear unto my lord
    Made me collect these dangers in the duke.
    If it be fond, call it a woman's fear;
    Which fear if better reasons can supplant,
    I will subscribe and say I wrong'd the duke.
    My Lord of Suffolk, Buckingham, and York,
    Reprove my allegation, if you can;
    Or else conclude my words effectual.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Can you not see? or will ye not observe
    The strangeness of his alter'd countenance?
    With what a majesty he bears himself,
    How insolent of late he is become,
    How proud, how peremptory, and unlike himself?
    We know the time since he was mild and affable,
    And if we did but glance a far-off look,
    Immediately he was upon his knee,
    That all the court admired him for submission:
    But meet him now, and, be it in the morn,
    When every one will give the time of day,
    He knits his brow and shows an angry eye,
    And passeth by with stiff unbowed knee,
    Disdaining duty that to us belongs.
    Small curs are not regarded when they grin;
    But great men tremble when the lion roars;
    And Humphrey is no little man in England.
    First note that he is near you in descent,
    And should you fall, he as the next will mount.
    Me seemeth then it is no policy,
    Respecting what a rancorous mind he bears
    And his advantage following your decease,
    That he should come about your royal person
    Or be admitted to your highness' council.
    By flattery hath he won the commons' hearts,
    And when he please to make commotion,
    'Tis to be fear'd they all will follow him.
    Now 'tis the spring, and weeds are shallow-rooted;
    Suffer them now, and they'll o'ergrow the garden
    And choke the herbs for want of husbandry.
    The reverent care I bear unto my lord
    Made me collect these dangers in the duke.
    If it be fond, call it a woman's fear;
    Which fear if better reasons can supplant,
    I will subscribe and say I wrong'd the duke.
    My Lord of Suffolk, Buckingham, and York,
    Reprove my allegation, if you can;
    Or else conclude my words effectual.

Quoting William Shakespeare does not make you a literate.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    noob i think im the only 80+ ea guildless on lost city so... who are u?
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Quoting William Shakespeare does not make you a literate.

Neither does your random gibberish.

However it does raise an interesting point. I am curious, so tell me, which community college on you in?
This discussion has been closed.