Holy Wall of Shame

Comments

• Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you should go to college where they teach you some math. Trying to cover up your photoshopping isin't helping you here, since it was proved a long time ago.

Is it talking out of our **** day today?

Cool kids have girl friends. We don't use "When pigs fly" anymore... these days it's "When deity gets a girl friend". That is kind off cool. Oh yeah, just a tip... don't go Girl Friend shopping tonight, it's Sunday.

wooo, I love personal attacks because when I grow up I want to be an e-thug just like my man, n0ob.
    Deity your "SHOW ME XXXXXX AND I'LL QUIT" "WIN ME XXXXXX AND I'LL PAY 50m" "TELL ME XXXXX AND I'LL NPC STUFF" is getting old. How about we do something like "jump off a cliff"? I know some nice locations around santa monica.

I heard about a place where they can cure the type of mental re.tardation like yours. I think its over a cliff in Santa Monica too. Hmm, you may have to jump down and check for yourself.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Is it talking out of our **** day today?
    If you can tell me how to "talk" or type with the ****, I'll answer that.
    wooo, I love personal attacks because when I grow up I want to be an e-thug just like my man, n0ob.
    Good choice.
    I heard about a place where they can cure the type of mental re.tardation like yours. I think its over a cliff in Santa Monica too. Hmm, you may have to jump down and check for yourself.
    Speaking out of experience are we? Sure show me where it is, I think you could have another go at it, since it didn't do the job well the last time you jumped off it.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    If you can tell me how to "talk" or type with the ****, I'll answer that.

Isn't your **** a bit sore from all of that **** sex with Pandora the other night?

Good choice.

Autograph please.

Speaking out of experience are we? Sure show me where it is, I think you could have another go at it, since it didn't do the job well the last time you jumped off it.

Doctor, I think our friend's illness is getting worse as wel speak. Can we just push him off of the cliff already?
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Isn't your **** a bit sore from all of that **** sex with Pandora the other night?
    Who wanted to marry Pandora again?
    And I would definitely give Mystic a shot if he was not straight. He is a hottie :3 Now excuse me please, I don't want to continue talking on this or my wife is going to have a fit.
    Autograph please.
    I'll arrange that. Brb
    Doctor, I think our friend's illness is getting worse as wel speak. Can we just push him off of the cliff already?
    *pushes Deity off the cliff* done.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Who wanted to marry Pandora again?
    And I would definitely give Mystic a shot if he was not straight. He is a hottie :3 Now excuse me please, I don't want to continue talking on this or my wife is going to have a fit.

Rhinos don't have fits.
    *pushes Deity off the cliff* done.

*Ends up slipping himself and cracks his skull like how his name describes him, a n0oblet*
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Rhinos don't have fits.
    True. That's why your mom lets you use her credit card a lot.
    *Ends up slipping himself and cracks his skull like how his name describes him, a Deity*
    Fixed. Learn to RP. b:angry
    Autograph please
    Here is the autograph. That's a dead giveaway to who I am btw.
    http://i35.tinypic.com/n5jvk7.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    True. That's why your mom lets you use her credit card a lot.

Glad my mom got a credit card instead of wh0ring herself like your mom to support your drug addiction.

Fixed. Learn to RP.

sry, i don't roleplay like our uncle nooblet here. "i am cuming!"

Here is the autograph. That's a dead giveaway to who I am btw.
    http://i35.tinypic.com/n5jvk7.jpg

Glad to use that XS to 1 shot you daily.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Glad my mom likes wh0ring herself like your mom to support my game addiction.
    Fixed your typos. Yup my mom's a *** because you said it. b:thanks
    sry, i don't roleplay like our uncle nooblet here. "i am cuming!"
    I'm a monkey's uncle.
    Glad to use that XS to 1 shot you daily.
    Keep pleasing yourself with that, make an SS or edit one and stare at it, it will make you feel better. You can 1 shot me; When Deity gets a girl friend. b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Fixed your typos. Yup my mom's a *** because you said it. b:thanks

there, there, admittance is the first step.
    Keep pleasing yourself with that, make an SS or edit one and stare at it, it will make you feel better. You can 1 shot me; When Deity gets a girl friend. b:victory

lol, damn you know me so well in personal life that i think i am looking at a mirror....LOOOOOOOL <
    in case u r a ret.ard and can't distinguish sarcasm, yes it is sarcasm...
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    lol, damn you know me so well in personal life that i think i am looking at a mirror....LOOOOOOOL <
    in case u r a ret.ard and can't distinguish sarcasm, yes it is sarcasm...
    Monkey's do that a lot. I'm a monkey's uncle. You said I'm your uncle. now everything is explained.

The Big Bang theory!

p.s. you are so pathetic you have to point out your sarcasms to other people to have them actually distinguish it. You have a lot of catching up to do.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Who is no0b? until you show your real name flaming under a blanket doesn't count for shiet.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Who is no0b? until you show your real name flaming under a blanket doesn't count for shiet.
    Who is flaming here? I'm just stating facts that are true and real. Didn't know anything except lies and photoshopping HP was considered flame.

Just a heads up my Real name is not my IGN. Onto what you wanted to convey in your post. Now why would I revel my identity and ruin all the fun. Just assume that I'm a noob and try to ignore me. Moonlight got pawned recently huh? You left CQ so you could grind in peace without getting pk'ed by bloodlust, Unlimited and RageQuit. Shouldn't You belong in the PVE server?

b:surrender

p.s. you spelled it wrong, it's "n0ob" btw.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Gotta love how flaming takes the thread completely off track.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Gotta love how flaming takes the thread completely off track.

yes this thread went downhill fast... id try and resurrect it with a picture but i have none =[
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    Who is flaming here? I'm just stating facts that are true and real. Didn't know anything except lies and photoshopping HP was considered flame.

Just a heads up my Real name is not my IGN. Onto what you wanted to convey in your post. Now why would I revel my identity and ruin all the fun. Just assume that I'm a noob and try to ignore me. Moonlight got pawned recently huh? You left CQ so you could grind in peace without getting pk'ed by bloodlust, Unlimited and RageQuit. Shouldn't You belong in the PVE server?

b:surrender

p.s. you spelled it wrong, it's "n0ob" btw.

sicne you know so much about me, tell me the names of my alts, my entire level 80+ 6 man HH farming party that i trained with my own hands, and which guild they are in.

its easier to make yourself look good by making others look bad than actually go and do something to boost your fame whatever.
    still yet to see your name.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    PS: You may want to ask how badly warmachine got **** both in duels and 1on1.

lol because obviously I was supposed to win with ~2k less hp and a +3 weapon vs a +7-8 one. You amaze me. Sad thing is I beat you once and you won one with like 50hp left which means you suck ****. You're a two faced bish and you and you know it

It's the almighty warmachine, don't **** in your pants bro
    http://i37.tinypic.com/ztgagw.jpg

Yeah give me props in game and open your big mouth on forums/WorldChat that's how the pros do.

http://s4.tinypic.com/kafukn.jpg
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    warmachine is so cool that even when he loses, he comes up with so much ****. we dueled 4 times bro.

1st time: you got thoroughly ****. I had what? 3k hp left?

2nd time: yes i love how you mention that i won the forth duel by 500 hp when in this duel you won by 500 hp as well. might as well have been 4-0

3rd time: another thorough ****

4th time: this one is actually close but nevertheless 3-1.

Yes I got the gear advantage but that is part of the game. Learn to deal with it. Besides, this is dueling. You lost 3-1 and still brag that you won once? In a duel, anything can happen. Yes, i got 1.5k HP more but really, thats 1 stun. If I miss 1 stun, that advantage is gone.

And oh who lost to celerity that day? could it be the mighty warmachine? then i had to show you how its supposed to be done? after bruising your ego, you decided to challenge me to 1on1 and got thoroughly ****? no?

and ya, grats on posting a ss thats like a month old. i thought you were better in group fights before but then you dropped alot of your **** by going to pk without dolls then went emo. in the mean time, i completely changed my gears, gained more pk experiences and is just overall a much better player. so what now? you suck balls in 1on1, you drop your **** in group fights and even pve, i can **** your **** (try and solo aoe the same amount of exp per hour as me or tank hh 2-3)

maybe you should go to darkfalls and hide ur sorry **** from pwi. thanks :)

PS: I decided i'd rather talk to people that actually matters instead of wasting my time on some level 70 nooblet like n0ob. run along now and get 1 shot in game more.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    2nd time: yes i love how you mention that i won the forth duel by 500 hp

when in this duel you won by 500 hp as well. might as well have been 4-0

3rd time: another thorough ****

4th time: this one is actually close but nevertheless 3-1.

Yes I got the gear advantage but that is part of the game. Learn to deal with it. Besides, this is dueling. You lost 3-1 and still brag that you won once? In a duel, anything can happen. Yes, i got 1.5k HP more but really, thats 1 stun. If I miss 1 stun, that advantage is gone.

And oh who lost to celerity that day? could it be the mighty warmachine? then i had to show you how its supposed to be done? after bruising your ego, you decided to challenge me to 1on1 and got thoroughly ****? no?

and ya, grats on posting a ss thats like a month old. i thought you were better in group fights before but then you dropped alot of your **** by going to pk without dolls then went emo. in the mean time, i completely changed my gears, gained more pk experiences and is just overall a much better player. so what now? you suck balls in 1on1, you drop your **** in group fights and even pve, i can **** your **** (try and solo aoe the same amount of exp per hour as me or tank hh 2-3)

maybe you should go to darkfalls and hide ur sorry **** from pwi. thanks :)

PS: I decided i'd rather talk to people that actually matters instead of wasting my time on some level 70 nooblet like n0ob. run along now and get 1 shot in game more.

2. 500 out of 7k is a way lesser margin than 500 out of 5k or maybe 5k is greater than 7k in your own little world.

3. Yeah you caught me off guard by using red sprint which we both did the duel after and it was way closer.

4. Really close even tho you can clearly out damage and outlast me with your gear, my only way to win was to stunluck better which I achieved because I actually took out more hp from you than you did from me even tho you do deal more damage.

You lost to celerity too and I did win against him just the day before, you win some you lose some not sure how big of a deal it is anyway I'm not even sure why you brought it up because once again it's clearly irrelevant to the fact that you got "nervous"

1.2-1.5k can be and is more than one stun depending on crits in my case. 1 stun is still a lot because you can't really rely on the landing rate of aonblade and the aoe stun and drake bash have sort of high cooldown therefore if aoeblade doesn't land I can't stunlock you to the point that this 1.2k hp doesn't matter.

I didn't go emo lol, you're clueless I told you I had finals and it's just the way it is. I didn't drop "a lot of my ****" I dropped 2 things and only one of those really belonged to me so it's really not that big not to mention that what I lost has been replaced. If you're that succesful in PVE why was I the same level as you through the game with 37hrs of class a week mr.genius? It's not like PVE matters to me anyways I never planned to level was 100. Suck balls in 1v1? How so it's game mechanics everything I did was perfectly done and played but I can't do anything about mechanics it's like blaming a racer of losing when his car goes nuts and the motor dies. Not to mention I actually beat you with **** gear and less hp, you're the one that suck big balls my friend, go ahead and say that I only won once but guess what, you only beat inflamez once and you're still acting like you're any better than him so take my advice and stay quiet. I'm not hiding from PWI either I have no reasons to hide BL is arguably the strongest guild on the server I'm not quite sure why I should be ashamed of anything not to mention that darkfall was something planned with inflamez a long time ago so whatever floats your boat sucker.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    2. 500 out of 7k is a way lesser margin than 500 out of 5k or maybe 5k is greater than 7k in your own little world.

You did not just say that. Thats got to be the whiniest thing I have ever ehard.
    3. Yeah you caught me off guard by using red sprint which we both did the duel after and it was way closer.

Glad you mentioned that because the only time you won was when I used red sprint. After that duel, I asked you if red sprint should be allowed and you said no, you wanted a stunlock contest so we didn't even use red sprint during the last 2 duels, which I both won.
    Really close even tho you can clearly out damage and outlast me with your gear, my only way to win was to stunluck better which I achieved because I actually took out more hp from you than you did from me even tho you do deal more damage.

3k HP left in 2 of the duels = really close? Ok, bro....
    You lost to celerity too and I did win against him just the day before, you win some you lose some not sure how big of a deal it is anyway I'm not even sure why you brought it up because once again it's clearly irrelevant to the fact that you got "nervous"

LMAO nope, actually I have never lost to celerity the way you did (equal buffs). Losing to a level 7x with equal buffs is just sad. Omg she brambled, *panics* wtf do I do? LMAO......
    I didn't go emo lol, you're clueless I told you I had finals and it's just the way it is. I didn't drop "a lot of my ****" I dropped 2 things and only one of those really belonged to me so it's really not that big not to mention that what I lost has been replaced. If you're that succesful in PVE why was I the same level as you through the game with 37hrs of class a week mr.genius? It's not like PVE matters to me anyways I never planned to level was 100. Suck balls in 1v1? How so it's game mechanics everything I did was perfectly done and played but I can't do anything about mechanics it's like blaming a racer of losing when his car goes nuts and the motor dies. Not to mention I actually beat you with **** gear and less hp, you're the one that suck big balls my friend, go ahead and say that I only won once but guess what, you only beat inflamez once and you're still acting like you're any better than him so take my advice and stay quiet. I'm not hiding from PWI either I have no reasons to hide BL is arguably the strongest guild on the server I'm not quite sure why I should be ashamed of anything not to mention that darkfall was something planned with inflamez a long time ago so whatever floats your boat sucker.

Cliffnotes please....
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008

3k HP left in 2 of the duels = really close? Ok, bro....

LMAO nope, actually I have never lost to celerity the way you did (equal buffs). Losing to a level 7x with equal buffs is just sad. Omg she brambled, *panics* wtf do I do? LMAO......

Cliffnotes please....

3K HP left? lol want us to ask DirtyCake and everyone who were watching comment it? you barelly had any hp left in the last duel you moron.

"never lost to celerity the way you did" lmao. Let's ask everyone in 1k who watched you lose to him miserably. "LETS WATCH DEITY HIT THROUGH BRAMBLE AND DIE MANY TIMES"

I actually ran out of range when he brambled but yeah I guess that must be "panic" as you say.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    3K HP left? lol want us to ask DirtyCake and everyone who were watching comment it? you barelly had any hp left in the last duel you moron.

I won TRHEE duels moron. Want to ask how much HP I had the 1st and 3rd duel moron?
    I actually ran out of range when he brambled but yeah I guess that must be "panic" as you say.

You still lost to a low level 7x with equal buffs. Deal with it.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    I won TRHEE duels moron. Want to ask how much HP I had the 1st and 3rd duel moron?

You still lost to a low level 7x with equal buffs. Deal with it.

the 1v1 fight we did @ 1k isn't a "duel", a duel is when you rightclick on the person and click on "duel" where hieros aren't involved. ****. Not to mention you're rather bad @ stunlocking. Mr. "I got nervous"

You lost too, deal with it.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    the 1v1 fight we did @ 1k isn't a "duel", a duel is when you rightclick on the person and click on "duel" where hieros aren't involved. ****.

LOL? We had FOUR duels in dreamport. 1st one i won, 2nd I lost, 3rd I won, 4th I won. Want to bring in Dirtycake to confirm your failure?
    You lost too, deal with it.

learn to read. I have never lost to celerity in a 1on1 with equal buffs while prepared. maybe you should deal with that fact first ;)
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    learn to read. I have never lost to celerity in a 1on1 with equal buffs while prepared. maybe you should deal with that fact first ;)

LMAO.

Alright I wasn't prepared when I fought you and Celebrity I was busy watching hockey b:surrender

Seriously, you're pathetic, hell I don't even think there is a word to describe how little dignity you have, gotta have no self-respect to pull out such lame excuses.

To be honest WF are strong in 1v1 and there is nothing wrong about losing to them, but the fact that you go look for excuses every time makes me laugh, is it that hard for you to accept straight up that he beat you and end of the story?
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    LMAO.

Alright I wasn't prepared when I fought you and Celebrity I was busy watching hockey b:surrender

Seriously, you're pathetic, hell I don't even think there is a word to describe how little dignity you have, gotta have no self-respect to pull out such lame excuses.

'prepared' was actually referring to the ONE time when someone mysteriously opened challenge in the middle of adc amongst 50 people.

when you dueled celerity or me, did you know there was a duel coming? yep. was there 50 people around you? nope.

i think by self-respect, i think it means losing to a low level 7x with even buffs and knowing full well where the target is. it also means getting rolled 3-1 in a duel but claim that it was 2-1 because he can't admit defeat. your self dignity is very high indeed, my friend.

so allow me to repeat. i have never lost to celerity (unlike a loser like you) with even buffs excluding the time in the middle of a crowded adc <--- something which TWO objective bystanders have justified in a previous thread. which you can read all about here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99682&page=6
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just throwing this out there, if I was celerity, fully buffed about to fight deity fully buffed, the first thing I would do is clear all his buffs. I don't think that even buffs would even be an issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Just throwing this out there, if I was celerity, fully buffed about to fight deity fully buffed, the first thing I would do is clear all his buffs. I don't think that even buffs would even be an issue.

During the time she does that, I can sneak 1 more attack in. Which basically means 1/3 or 1/4th of her HP gone. Thats a huge advantage.
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ohhh jesus, i go away 1 week from forums and look at this. Only one thing to say:

GET THE FREAKING HELL OUT OF THIS THREAD. I did posted general rules about overflamming and i see 3~4 pages out of 6 with no SS but all blah blah blah.
    If this continue I'll simply erase this freaking thread and start another.

P.S: rolf war, i didn't noticed before until same SS was used to show your HP. That way quite epic. I would do exactly the same though. A team comes up with a plan to crash another party, then that other party teles out .b:chuckle sounds like something fun to do hehehe.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okies i guess i'll post something to break the flame-chain b:surrender

Going back to main topic:

Hehe, ok just to give a bit more insight than just what is shown here.
    Yesterday BL was grinding at fish and we made a party to crash. After we succeeded they called out 1~2 more parties so we totally got ****.
    We decided that was not cool since we lost our E-virginity after such a hard **** so we started to create a second party at 1K city. When we had our mini army going (14+ ppl) Sezz from BL decided he wanted to test the army by running from 1K to east barrier and surviving.

http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sezzdh6.jpg

OUCH!!! hehe this was funny even for Sezz himself b:chuckle ran out of gas 1 inch from making it to the safe zone after such an epic chase, at this point i really though you were gonna survive but for the sake of fun, I'm glad you didn't.

P.S: Seriously. No more than 1~3 flame post per SS WTF. U know you freaking overdo it when 3 out of 6 pages is nothing but cat-fight.
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/2008-12-1422-30-12.jpg

Some of our members are pretty young, and we got into some rather perverted conversations. This one happened because said member didn't know what **** meant. >.> The only part I wasn't able to capture was when Ad said "Just make sure to use car covers."

And she still doesn't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.