Territory War Abuse - Warning

12346»

Comments

• Dior - Lost City
    Dior - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    What would you have done if you got ban without any reason ? -Thinking about this....
    Saska got banned coz, he knows someone who sent money to someone who made 'dummy' faction.
    BTW Ascension says HolyHell is a cheater guild, HolyHell's leader got ban, meanwhile Ironman(THE GM)
    extended +20 mins every bidds (2x) for ascension.

The answer simple: Ascension wanted own territories and KOS us.
    Please tell me ((ONLY GM) not any idiot ppl from ascension) why are dummy guild?
    Please show the depends are the HolyHell and DwarfS.

Show any log, but GMs are cant speak now, they know: there'll be the devil to pay.

It seems abnormal game, I found a lot of bug and I helped this game, i dont want play it more, becoz GMs are.....
    Please refund my money, or ...

Dont defend yourself, thinking about this: Which faction will the next victim?!

I agree b:bye
  • yoshixx
    yoshixx Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    War bid = Auction house?
  • thugstaz
    thugstaz Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    yoshixx wrote: »
    War bid = Auction house?

no dopey.....
  • Evilangel - Lost City
    Evilangel - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!Which faction will the next victim?!
  • yoshixx
    edited October 2008
    Sorry to burst your bubble but bidding time is extended whenever there is a late bid. Any bid near 22.00 automatically extends bidding to 22.20. If this bid is outbidded before 22.10, the new close of bidding will be at 22.30 (final = no more extensions). If it is outbidded after 22.10 and before 22.20, then the new close bidding will be at 22.40 (no more extensions). We deliberately waited until after 22.10 to bid in order to maximize the bidding time (since we assumed the GM was investigating). If you thought we cheated to extend bidding time, sadly you are an idiot.

Ok so GM BearClaw why not more bid time?
    You mean and your faction member IQ-.
  • Halcyon - Lost City
    Halcyon - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Just in case you missed it the first time.
    Sorry to burst your bubble but bidding time is extended whenever there is a late bid. Any bid near 22.00 automatically extends bidding to 22.20. If this bid is outbidded before 22.10, the new close of bidding will be at 22.30 (final = no more extensions). If it is outbidded after 22.10 and before 22.20, then the new close bidding will be at 22.40 (no more extensions). We deliberately waited until after 22.10 to bid in order to maximize the bidding time (since we assumed the GM was investigating). If you thought we cheated to extend bidding time, sadly you are an idiot.

Here's hoping for third time lucky...
  • yoshixx
    edited October 2008
    Here's hoping for third time lucky...

And why need GM help the extra bid time?

EDIT: you write mean!
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    And why need GM help the extra bid time?

EDIT: you write mean!

And you, sir, write like a tool.

Please learn to read, ty
  • Shygirl - Lost City
    Shygirl - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    what is a tool?
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    DRAMA!!!! b:laugh

Pass along the popcorn and soft drink.b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Dixie - Lost City
    Dixie - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    davies007 wrote: »
    GM MUST POST THE LOG about reason. Becoz Saska was online when somebody was take fake bid.
    I THINK THEY HAVE DIFFERENT IPs.

I hope Ironman get fired!

Posting IP Logs and revealing other players IP is a very serious offence beyond that of a simple ban, the logs will not be revealed in any circumstance. The GMs did their job and they did it very well.
  • yoshixx
    edited October 2008
    Posting IP Logs and revealing other players IP is a very serious offence beyond that of a simple ban, the logs will not be revealed in any circumstance. The GMs did their job and they did it very well.

You a simple user.....

EDIT: I AM A FAKE BIDDER AND I AM NOT SASKA. So the GM is lie! I now.
  • serathis
    serathis Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You a simple user.....

Yes, because it's absolutely brilliant to bring an address into play so that people could physically attack it through DDoS structures. They (The PW Staff) are being professional about the situation and HH got shown for being a complete and utter joke. It's absolutely pathetic that you're sitting here saying "GUYS I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS UNFAIR TO THE ENTIRE SERVER COMMUNITY TO RIG THE TW SYSTEM BECAUSE IT DIDNT SAY THAT DISTINCTIVELY IN THE EULA AND TOS"; it should be pretty obvious that any exploitation of this game is frowned upon and when a core mechanic of this game is taken advantage of, measures will be taken to prevent said measures from being abused. You are seriously a bunch of idiots for even trying to get away with it, and to add a further insult to this situation you all decided to play it off as if you're patron saints while pointing fingers at EVERYONE ELSE. Get off your parents computers, uninstall this game and send your garbage computer back to DELL.

tl;dr: HH said they exploited and pulled the pity card because it's not in the fine print, when the ethics and common sense behind it should be obvious and now call everyone else but themselves cheaters.

You got owned. Deal with it.

PS: Spamming these forums with propaganda will most likely score you more than the frowning of this community and hopefully throw you a permanent ban for disruption of the game communities. So please, keep it up. I don't need idiots like you in this game.
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    why the **** is no one of HollyHell able to write proper english?
    they all sound like 7year old kids who cant be taken serious

and btw, stop the ****
    the SYSTEM extends bidding time, NOT the GMs
  • lostfaith
    lostfaith Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Could any adult member of HolyHell write a constructive post about why they think banning Saska was wrong move by GM? So far I couldnt understand any of your posts, they simply doesnt make any sense?

What i was able to understand... was that you calling Ascenion cheaters because... we contacted GM? Or what? Because we asked in World Chat for investigation? Are you for real?

When i came online i saw one HolyHell member shouting in World Chat something like: "Ascension **** CHEAT TIME NUUUB GM TIME OMFG FU". Since my IQ is too high to understand the meaning of this message I had to ask for Pro help. So I contacted random HolyHell member and asked for a translate. I was told that we cheated because "prolonged" timer on land bidding, that it was done with the help of GM. Halcyon already explained it 3 times why timer was "prolonged". Its connected with exact time when you are placing your bid.

So once again I ask you my dear slowly evolving friends, where you see Ascension cheating?
  • harshva
    harshva Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    As an outsider on this matter all I can say is,

Saska or whatever the guild leader's name is of HH, got banned for violating TOS rules. It is not GM's duty to tell you what the TOS are before banning anyone because it's there on the site for everyone to read before taking any actions which might be considered as violation.

I personally feel that banning him for 2 weeks was a good decision. If he does it again, permanent ban should be on it's way. Nobody cares if you had a lvl 90+ character on other server and came here to play, you're not doing any favor if you switched servers to us nor to GM's.

PS: Yoshixx stop acting like a ****.
    Harsh
  • cyberman
    cyberman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    why the **** is no one of HollyHell able to write proper english?
    they all sound like 7year old kids who cant be taken serious

and btw, stop the ****
    the SYSTEM extends bidding time, NOT the GMs

Deadbone you can read? If you can pls read this....:

Perfect World User

As the leader of Ascension on Lost City, I would like to express our disappointment at the way the dWarfS fake bid situation was resolved. Having been outbid at 21.59 by the fake guild, we immediately sought for a GM (Ironman) who told us he would investigate if we submitted a ticket. We requested that he stick around until bids were finalized, and then placed another bid to extend closing time to 22.40. At 22.39 the fake guild continuously outbid us and unfortunately was able to squeeze in an outbid right at the death. At this time, I was told that GM Ironman had left his shift and went home already and the new GM BearClaw was unable to handle the case as it was Ironman's. This entire situation could have been avoided if there was a GM available during the close of bidding. A swift investigation to check IPs could have been carried out, followed by a ban on the fake guild's GM to prevent further bidding. Instead, I was told to submit a ticket and wait until GM Ironman was back to read it.

The losses to our guild includes missing out on a strategic land (Tradewind) which would have given us access to central and top right lands, as well as a cumulative 10M per week loss in income. It also denies newer members a chance to experience the TW battlefield before PvP TWs begin. GMs have already said that there is nothing that could be done to repair the damage done to our guild. Apparently it is not possible to delete fake bids or assign land to our guild, so there are only two options.

1. Roll back TW bidding (which would cause major disturbance to the server)
    2. Takeover the leader's account of the major guild behind the fake bid and kick everyone from that guild before this weekend's TW to prevent them from getting another land. Then enforce a lockdown on one of their lands which will be used to provide us with 10M salary a week.

TW MAP: http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?image=twmapcx2.jpg

For example, if HolyHell (orange lands) is behind the fake bids, we will take windswept grasslands, then leave silk ridge for farming income.

This would appear to be the simplest solution and the best compromise for all interests. I expect GMs to consider this option and take the further action necessary. We brought this matter to the GM's attention well in advance, and should not have to suffer the penalty for their inaction.

Regards,
    Halcyon
  • Arganoth - Lost City
    Arganoth - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I agree b:bye

You agree because you're in the same nonsense-speaking club as the poster you've quoted....
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    what is your problem with that post Cyberman?
    they called a GM because HH was violating the rules, nothing more
  • yoshixx
    edited October 2008
    lostfaith wrote: »
    Could any adult member of HolyHell write a constructive post about why they think banning Saska was wrong move by GM? So far I couldnt understand any of your posts, they simply doesnt make any sense?

What i was able to understand... was that you calling Ascenion cheaters because... we contacted GM? Or what? Because we asked in World Chat for investigation? Are you for real?

When i came online i saw one HolyHell member shouting in World Chat something like: "Ascension **** CHEAT TIME NUUUB GM TIME OMFG FU". Since my IQ is too high to understand the meaning of this message I had to ask for Pro help. So I contacted random HolyHell member and asked for a translate. I was told that we cheated because "prolonged" timer on land bidding, that it was done with the help of GM. Halcyon already explained it 3 times why timer was "prolonged". Its connected with exact time when you are placing your bid.

So once again I ask you my dear slowly evolving friends, where you see Ascension cheating?

please show the link where is this rule!
  • serathis
    edited October 2008

It's common sense, idiot.
  • cyberman
    cyberman Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    what is your problem with that post Cyberman?
    they called a GM because HH was violating the rules, nothing more

No he is cheating... read the post pls...
  • harshva
    edited October 2008
    cyberman wrote: »

In simple terms for you,

If YOU see a random guy getting robbed by thief, Would you

A. Call police for help?

B. You would consider calling cops as cheating and leave the place?
    Harsh
  • serathis
    edited October 2008
    harshva wrote: »
    In simple terms for you,

If YOU see a random guy getting robbed by thief, Would you

A. Call police for help?

B. You would consider calling cops as cheating and leave the place?

GUYS THE POLICE ARE DOING THEIR JOBS THEY MUST BE CHEATERS!

obviously.
  • lostfaith
    lostfaith Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    cyberman wrote: »

No muppet, you read the post. Mark all the words you dont understand with red marker and google for English-Monkey online dictionary. Once you translate all unknown words (should be 90% of the text) you might understand why more and more people are laughing at you.
  • harshva
    edited October 2008
    serathis wrote: »
    GUYS THE POLICE ARE DOING THEIR JOBS THEY MUST BE CHEATERS!

obviously.

Are doing their jobs or you meant aren't ?

GM's did ban the guy who was guilty of violating rules. Of course now if you're thinking of compensation it's gonna be hard to reverse all the bidding process that took place. Whatever the bid amount was is lost now.

Sorry but that's how it is.
    Harsh
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Please disappear from these forums! Nothing you've said so far has made any sense whatsoever to me
  • serathis
    edited October 2008
    harshva wrote: »
    Are doing their jobs or you meant aren't ?

GM's did ban the guy who was guilty of violating rules. Of course now if you're thinking of compensation it's gonna be hard to reverse all the bidding process that took place. Whatever the bid amount was is lost now.

Sorry but that's how it is.

You missed the sarcasm and the previous posts, bro. ; )

The problem is that there couldn't viably be a reverse unless it was done within an hour of the bidding, because that would cause server-wide turmoil and potential clientele loss. The GM's did the proper thing by banning Sas so they couldn't bid for 2wks. One would hope a few crux guilds take territory away from HH in the process and leave them stripped bare by the time HH's GM returns. The other side effect is that the money gained from HH's currently owned territories should be wiped so they don't come back in 2 weeks with a huge income check being thrown their way. That would be a viable zinger to just strip them of any/all gains for 2 weeks as a warning and if it happens again just IPR block them permanently.
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This thread is being locked, this conversation has degenerated into incoherent spamming and flaming. Please take any further discussion of this matter to either PM, or our Customer Service team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.