Venomancer Bilds

Options
1235»

Comments

• Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ALL the guides are useless anyway, with venos today doing their own whacky/weird/strange builds just to be "different".
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And everyone's stuck in their own ways.

Kittennice was right. This is build attack week.
    >.<
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with arcane/LA/HA(standard builds).

Actually you can have either of those and have really messy stats. That's what I'm talking about. They can do what they wish, since venos don't need a squad, but you gimp yourself and you're not gonna be doing well.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with arcane/LA/HA(standard builds).

Actually you can have either of those and have really messy stats. That's what I'm talking about. They can do what they wish, since venos don't need a squad, but you gimp yourself and you're not gonna be doing well.

b:chuckleb:victory
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Oh well, everyone has their own favorite build.

Here's my pun: Let's try not to show "build-ism" (racism) to another veno b:chuckle
    >.<
  • Alekkai - Heavens Tear
    Alekkai - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    May I ask a question?

I read that fox form skills aren't necessary until 79 since you're a mage...

Does that refer to the venos pre-HA or both pre and full-time?
  • LeiLeiXpower - Heavens Tear
    LeiLeiXpower - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    zombi wrote: »
    Which weapon type is best for the light build? If we use our pets a lot does hp really matter? Or are pets useless in pvp?

PVP pets arent reccomended cuz they'll die super fast. hp matters if ur doing pvp
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    PVP pets arent reccomended cuz they'll die super fast. hp matters if ur doing pvp

Err sorry , but the sawfly and scorpion are the best (common) pets for a reason u know, its HP doesnt matter , it's attack and speed does + no1 will target ur pet but u

And in PVE , a High attack pet makes Grinding a joke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • DeviousNeko - Archosaur
    DeviousNeko - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hi I'm a newbie, I just wondering what stats is best for a PVM. I don't think I could join any guild or PVP. I want my veno to swiftly kill monsters.
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    mihai wrote: »
    yep, con = vit, i'll edit it

You did not change CON yet! Where and why did you use the term CON it doesn't make any sense and is not even a stat. Also I have an idea what int is but that is not a Stat either. The stats are clearly VIT, STR, MAG and DEX these other terms may be terms used on specific gear or properties but unless defined only serve to confuse people that are trying to follow this build process.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    mihai wrote: »

Dual ARMOR hybrid build

This Guide Specifically is not centered around using -%req it works fine without it, -%req in some cases promotes a sloppy build but it would make this build better if your lucky enough to find it. It would be the difference of having 40-50 more Vit vs the 6.

I have no clue what you are talking about in the above, it might mean something to you but it is just Jibberish to me. Please define your term more clearly or use game standard references. Thanks for you effort it has helped but I still have a lot of unanswered questions about Build progression; Weapons and types of Armor to use and what game play situations to expect with this style of character.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll