RageQuit's PVP/PK Guide

Comments

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    manarise1 wrote: »
    Mystic, you're just making up excuses. Excuses for behaviour that is inexcusible by ToS.
    You think you can go about harassing anyone who is "guilty by association"?
    You saw Quantum, you saw excuse for childish harassment (not pking), you keep turning things around so it sounds like im complaining about dying. Im complaining about having to kill him over and over, ToS uses the term stalking (http://www.perfectworld.com/policy/tos 11f), which i find terribly appropriate at the moment.
    What your guildy was doing is not called PKing, in this terminology it would be something more like PDing (player dying) or perhaps, when we stopped killing him, PAing (player annoying).
    Maybe you should start a sister PA guild called TeenageTit. I bet your "enforcer" Dayzd could easily write up a guide for that. Just a suggestion...
    Oh and btw, with that encouraging you just did, you just violated another section of ToS -11i.
    If this doesnt get through to you, nothing i say will, so im gonna stop posting in here.
    Maybe ill post a new thread with my original post and some fun quotes from you and your "enforcers" It depends on how succesful you guys are going to be at ruining my enjoyment of the game and the enjoyment of those "associated" with me.

Oh oh, fun fact:
    Enforcer may refer to:
    A thug who uses physical force or the threat of physical force to coerce others - wikipedia
    I got a real problem with authority...

Don't hate the player, hate the game ToT
  • ara
    ara Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    someone forgot to mention that we are all little kids that actually love safezone more than our parents and brag about onehitting people with 200hp.

could you edit your post considering this? i don't feel flamed enough as it is right now.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ara wrote: »
    someone forgot to mention that we are all little kids that actually love safezone more than our parents and brag about onehitting people with 200hp.

could you edit your post considering this? i don't feel flamed enough as it is right now.

Ara for first black president.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • shadowdancer
    shadowdancer Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    @ manarise.....PVP server is not for you, pls move to carebear land come OB. kkthxbai
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    roflmao.

if your guild members talk **** about rq, its going to come down on you as well. no one cares when you joined or what you did as long as you have that tag on you. is this your first mmorpg?

and lol @ crying about harassment in a pvp server. do you understand how a TOS works? that line is in place to prevent verbal and sexual harassment, not guard against continuous pk.

please feel free to QQ some more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I think some people are missing the point of RQ. We have no set KOS list, So were basically free to PK anyone. Stop complaining that were harassing you when you get PKed. If that's the case were harassing every player on the server.

Also, I want to thank Atlas for all the great lol's. I think the best part was when he quit his guild because he thought that was why we were PKing him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I know I won't be happy when I get Pked, though I might not reach lv30 :)

Anyway life can't be sweet like honey. taste the bitterness too!
  • xanados
    xanados Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Great guide. I never really used the jumping technique, but I do strafe alot and use the environment to plan attacks and/or retreats. Usually stalking the player and see his habits and his guild, his friends as well and then when he's alone just go in for the kill. I found out the mage can't kite while casting like in some games. Is it the same for Archers?
    Syndacus L. 31 Stoneman Protector - 1250 Patk
    Dingleberry L. 14 Marksman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manarise1
    manarise1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Just to clear this up, I quit Quantum cos they were suddenly best friends with you guys. Or at least with Dayzd. You guys should really get your stories straight next time.
    No matter what i say, you guys are always gonna say: stop complaining about getting pked. This is really not the issue, i can drop Ordain or Dayzed any time of the day, but after they die, they come back and whine. Do you understand what im saying here? THEY get PKed, THEY whine, i cant understand how all of you guys keep missing this part.
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    It's also kind of funny that the RQ members seem to have most of their PKing against afk people. Heard of at least 3 occurrences just tonight, and one was a 2 on 1 that RQ STILL couldn't win. Not to mention a couple people i've talked to that have, as you so elegantly put it, "counter-ganked" RQ members quite a lot during CB.

If your CB record is going to be anything like your Open game record, RQ is going to be a joke guild in PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Honestly who cares. You **** can think whatever you want about RQ. It's the same on every game and on every server.

Just wait and see if RQ is a 'joke guild'.
  • ranthe
    edited August 2008
    won't matter to me, i'll be playing on Heaven's Tear, cause that's where most of my friends are moving to from PW-MY. And hate to tell you, but my friends are more important than your guild to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Then why rather provoke a flame. Just leave RQ be >.< Why every game I go to becomes so dramatic and I end up in the middle, I just can't wait to get to a higher lvl :(
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    xanados wrote: »
    Great guide. I never really used the jumping technique, but I do strafe alot and use the environment to plan attacks and/or retreats. Usually stalking the player and see his habits and his guild, his friends as well and then when he's alone just go in for the kill. I found out the mage can't kite while casting like in some games. Is it the same for Archers?

While you are channeling a spell with a cast time, such as your lightning spells, you are forced to be stationary.
    It's also kind of funny that the RQ members seem to have most of their PKing against afk people. Heard of at least 3 occurrences just tonight, and one was a 2 on 1 that RQ STILL couldn't win. Not to mention a couple people i've talked to that have, as you so elegantly put it, "counter-ganked" RQ members quite a lot during CB.

If your CB record is going to be anything like your Open game record, RQ is going to be a joke guild in PWI.

We need a moron screening process.

The "heard of" occurrences are the ******** that people have been spreading about us after being killed. I encourage you to check this thread:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=30291

And then I encourage you to check this, live, high definition streaming of us ganking AFKers.

www.RQClan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008

That's some good stuff there xD

I barely seen PW vids, and mostly their ugly and crappy. I'm new to PW so havent even PVPed, maybe dueled twice o0

Nice Vids ;x OMG if I fullscreen it, it's as if i'm playing, nvr new u can kill from above. that's cheap for the ranges? :x
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    godcrusher wrote: »

That's some good stuff there xD

I barely seen PW vids, and mostly their ugly and crappy. I'm new to PW so havent even PVPed, maybe dueled twice o0

Nice Vids ;x OMG if I fullscreen it, it's as if i'm playing, nvr new u can kill from above. that's cheap for the ranges? :x

If you are in the air, and you attack a player on the ground, you do half damage. If they attack you, and you're in the air and they're on the ground, they do full damage.

The Ambition videos are the most famous videos to come out of Perfect World. I can't stand low-**** quality videos. **** drives me insane. I don't want to watch a kid PVP if I can't even tell what skills he's using.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Quality is so nice, I can even read the texts. (HD)
    The spear guy in robes tried to run >.< thats the worst thing you can do unless you can instnatly tele away or have the potential to escape quickly... Anyway what happens if u get PKed and died? Also this is unfair to non-range classes? They won't be able to hit people flying?

BTW in territory war can you fly? I've seen some vids and people usually are on land...
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    godcrusher wrote: »
    Quality is so nice, I can even read the texts. (HD)
    The spear guy in robes tried to run >.< thats the worst thing you can do unless you can instnatly tele away or have the potential to escape quickly... Anyway what happens if u get PKed and died? Also this is unfair to non-range classes? They won't be able to hit people flying?

BTW in territory war can you fly? I've seen some vids and people usually are on land...

No flying in TW. All classes can fly after level 30.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »

You can sit there and say "RQ is a joke guild.", but look at this entire forum. It's all about RQ. I don't think I've seen anyone mention CONQUEROR or Covenant yet.

And also, I was ganked by four people from covenant. Better yet, I was being nice.. helping a low level I met that I needed help killing mobs. So they killed me... I came back and called them out saying "Your only mad because none of you can take me 1 vs 1."

With their big ego's from killing me 4v1, I dueled all of them, and won, with screenshots.

Best part was one was level 34 archer, another was 37 Werebeast, and other was a mage and a warrior. All beaten by me, a level 30 archer.

If anyone's a joke, it's Covenant.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    37 werebeast. He mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Arravis his name was.

He used the "It's just a game afterall" excuse after I killed them all.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    dayzd wrote: »
    Arravis his name was.

He used the "It's just a game afterall" excuse after I killed them all.

Nice one, keep it up on OB ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    won't matter to me, i'll be playing on Heaven's Tear, cause that's where most of my friends are moving to from PW-MY. And hate to tell you, but my friends are more important than your guild to me.

LOL @ forum warrior. Talks trash on the forums, and when OB hits conveniently moves to the carebear PVE server. Can't back none of your **** up, can you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranthe
    edited August 2008
    I've played PvP servers in most online games, and then also played games where everything was PvP.

I was in a relatively peaceful guild in PW-MY, which you know was a PvP server. And when things got a little hot i never backed down, there wasnt a point in it, and I had fun PKing and being PK'd all the time. Never lost anything really valuable, so nothing to worry about.

The GM of my guild just wanted to move to Heaven's Tear, and I'm going with. Apparently you RageQuit guys don't get the whole "friends" thing. I'm a great friend with my PW-MY guild leader, and if she wants to go to a PvE server, why should it bother me? If i want i can always just turn PvP on in game, and nothing will have changed.

And I'm not talking trash, I'm speaking of what i've seen in the form of an observational opinion. I might be wrong, I might not, does it really matter to me at all? Nope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I've played PvP servers in most online games, and then also played games where everything was PvP.

I was in a relatively peaceful guild in PW-MY, which you know was a PvP server. And when things got a little hot i never backed down, there wasnt a point in it, and I had fun PKing and being PK'd all the time. Never lost anything really valuable, so nothing to worry about.

The GM of my guild just wanted to move to Heaven's Tear, and I'm going with. Apparently you RageQuit guys don't get the whole "friends" thing. I'm a great friend with my PW-MY guild leader, and if she wants to go to a PvE server, why should it bother me? If i want i can always just turn PvP on in game, and nothing will have changed.

And I'm not talking trash, I'm speaking of what i've seen in the form of an observational opinion. I might be wrong, I might not, does it really matter to me at all? Nope.

You still here? gtfo of our thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ranthe
    edited August 2008
    "we are everywhere, we are many, we are LEGION"

I will always be somewhere. There may come the day when it is not here any more, but then I will still be somewhere.

Im bored and don't feel good, GTF off my back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dayzd
    edited August 2008
    Aren't you the guy who said he had 6 year of psychology classes?
    And you are a /b/tard? Wtf..

Be quiet and quit trying to troll the king troll, aka me. D:
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

I will always be somewhere. There may come the day when it is not here any more, but then I will still be somewhere.

Youre bored and you don't feel good... lets see, how does this information relate to the fact that you are trolling our thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008

Wow. And a newfag.

Anonymous was never supposed to become "legion". The "organization" craze killed /b/ a year ago. Defeats the whole ****ing purpose of it. Unfail yourself, please, and hurry up and reach 18 so you can start taking those 6 years of psych you think you took.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Mystic.... please... run this freaking quote of my by spellchecker and so T_T
    quoting me is okey, but having the quote WITH my oryginal grammar... just do it okey?
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan