RageQuit's PVP/PK Guide

Comments

• drpineapple
    drpineapple Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ahaha...i heard that ambition said that fist/claw is quite good once it reaches lvl 60+ issit true?
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Ahaha...i heard that ambition said that fist/claw is quite good once it reaches lvl 60+ issit true?

What a weak flaming attempt.
  • Karalian - Sanctuary
    Karalian - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Oh Ambition, I just caught your Guide. b:laugh I played in MY version when RageQuit was still around. I hated you guys so much for the number of times you killed me, but I have to hand it to you, you've taken PKing to an art form.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Haha. Thank you. No hard feelings!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Karalian - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Haha. Thank you. No hard feelings!

Definitely not, it's a game. b:cute

:Edit:
    Oh, and I'm interested to hear what you think on WFs as PvPers. I know a petit sawfly is a pretty good damage pet for WF and Dodo has a nice stun. I know PK isn't the same as dueling, but I rarely lose when I duel as a WF. The cast time on WF skills is a lot quicker than for a mage and with a good air pet you can catch them unaware and really deal out some punishment. Defense really stinks for WF, but after WB they are the fastest runners going, so getting away shouldn't be a problem.
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    WFs are really ridiculous PKers because of ripping bite. That skill totally screws up robe/light classes.

Most classes in general don't have a chance against a fox 1v1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    **** BUG b:angry
  • Karalian - Sanctuary
    edited October 2008
    WFs are really ridiculous PKers because of ripping bite. That skill totally screws up robe/light classes.

Most classes in general don't have a chance against a fox 1v1.

Yeah that skill can be pretty harsh. Just wondering your take because after archers most of the PKers I see are foxes. I guess it doesn't matter what class you pick as long as you know how to run it and play smart. I've seen PKers of all classes (Yes, even Barbarians) do pretty well at it.
  • chong
    chong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    sorry to say, the guidance is misleading. And you are just copying and pasting from somewhere else.

Mage and Archer are best for PKing. Melee classes aren't?! What a joke.

LMAO, you just have brighten my day for laughing on your wrong statement.

as If you have ever played Melee class before, especially, Sword Warrior or Fist Warrior, you just pawn a mage, werefox and Archer easily.

1st sprint (get it in lvl 9) following with 2nd sprint ( get it in lvl 59 sprint - immune to stun, slow, and give 100% dodge rate), you can rush to your opponent with no problem.

Lion roar (aoe stun - in lvl 89, hell side 100% success rate, even lvl 1 has extremely high rate), other skills, Aoelion Blade (50% stun), Atmos Strike (-50% evasion rate of target if you go to Dark side). Low hp and Low physical defence class will be eating grass within 10 seconds.

and Don't fuking tell me there is knock-back skill. Knock-Back doesn't work in PK/PVP. The only thing can stop ur opponent is stun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    YOU JUST GOT OWNED b:bye
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    If you try to go PK a your same level sword warrior or fist warrior after you are lvl 60+, and if you are an Archer, LOL, you bet you will QQ, when he is rushing to you, and you will be running like a bi.tch

And people who play Melee classes don't ever believe this post. You will find out what i am trying to say after you are in late game - above 60+, and PK more in perfect world.

sword & fist BladeMaster - Worst Nightmare to all low hp and low physical defence character.

I am playing in Malaysia English Server currently, and always go to pk people with my dual sword warrior.

For WF or Mage, same lvl with you, 3-5 skill hit, eating glass. if newbie, 1normal hit when critical appears.

If you know go to the CHINA forum or server, you will see why many people go for BladeMaster -best pawnage player in late game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shanade
    shanade Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    chong wrote: »
    1st sprint (get it in lvl 9) following with 2nd sprint ( get it in lvl 59 sprint - immune to stun, slow, and give 100% dodge rate), you can rush to your opponent with no problem.

Lion roar (aoe stun - in lvl 89, hell side 100% success rate, even lvl 1 has extremely high rate), other skills, Aoelion Blade (50% stun), Atmos Strike (-50% evasion rate of target if you go to Dark side). Low hp and Low physical defence class will be eating grass within 10 seconds.

and Don't fuking tell me there is knock-back skill. Knock-Back doesn't work in PK/PVP. The only thing can stop ur opponent is stun.

Have you ever heard of wings? b:surrender

Go and try to catch someone flying with your sprint
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    shanade wrote: »
    Have you ever heard of wings? b:surrender

Go and try to catch someone flying with your sprint

Oh sorry, you are a disable ****?! don't even know to run? noob such as individual like you, always don't like to find out own answer and like to follow others' idea, like a **** dog. Fix your disfunctional brain , and stop sh.it talking. Who would be that stupid flying straight to try to attack an Archer? may be noobies like you.

Elf has advantage in air, human, espeically BM is owning in land, beast is owning in water.
    If Elf doesn't get any benefit from flying, why is the fuking Flying speed +2 skill in their skill tree. If BM isn't owning in air, why the hell the 2 sprints are at the skill tree? and why Beast has +% in its swimming Speed. The game is balanced.

If you say that i only know running when you are attacking me in the air. I would say "why don't you come down and then talk to me , let see who is the running bit.ch?"
    Ya, stay in the air forever, don't do quests? don't go dungeon (can't fly, jump)?

Go to read Malaysia English Forum, if anyone who is able to read CHinese, go to find out the CHina Forum (the orignal version and latest version of PW), you will see why so many QQ won't stop whining BM is owning in late game.

Go to Play more and Gain more Experience, then start arguing with me Facts! not follow other's ideas before knowing or finding whether it is right or wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shanade
    edited October 2008
    chong wrote: »
    Go to Play more and Gain more Experience, then start arguing with me Facts! not follow other's ideas before knowing or finding whether it is right or wrong.

despite the fact that you are a flamer (and here I call you to moderate your language) who thinks he is the god of the game, why would an EA engage a BM in a land duel?
    Unless the EA is a plain noob, or is facing some lowlvl unskilled player, he will always fly in a solo situation as soon as some melee approaches him/her.
    Then again, have fun trying to catch the EA with your fists
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    despite the fact that you are a flamer (and here I call you to moderate your language) who thinks he is the god of the game, why would an EA engage a BM in a land duel?
    Unless the EA is a plain noob, or is facing some lowlvl unskilled player, he will always fly in a solo situation as soon as some melee approaches him/her.
    Then again, have fun trying to catch the EA with your fists

LOL, unless the Blade Master is dumbster, he will avoid fighting EA most of the time if Archer is attacking in air. That is why you are an obvious newbie. Have fun staying in the air, and try to out run and catch us.

How long have you played this game? a day? 90% quests have to be done in Land, and this game is all about leveling fast by doing quest. Let see who has the most advantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    Georgebush - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Dude you have no idea how the game works by just playing to 60+.

Air: All the casters and archers have advantage over melees because of the ability to suddenly drop to lower altitudes to avoid them. Air is also WF's choice of fighting terrain because sawfly does 100% damage there and the range factor give them advantage.
    Here's the reality, pk wars happens in the air most of the time because when facing WR/WB, all the range classes prefer to fly up to gain advantage therefore the rest of the fight happens in the air.
    Elf's flying mastery is negated with the new and faster cash shop flying mounts.

Best in air: WF/EP/MG/EA > WR/WB

Land: In TW where you're forced to fight on land or some odd pk wars that breaks out on land, all classes are equally good with the exeptions to hell WF with constant moving speed of +10m/s.
    I've actually played 94+ hell wf on oracle so from EXPERIENCE i can actually claim that.

Best on land: Hell WF, and then the rest

Water: Lets be honest, no one actually stays in water to pk, with the exeption of pkers looking to break fishing parties.
    You say beasts are best in water? well buddy you're wrong, the +movement in water has no significant increase in movement in water if there is any at all. And WFs cant use their best pk pet in water. Therefore water fights really cripples WF because of lack of flying pet and melee classes since EVERYONE move so slow in water.

Best in water: EP/MG/EA > WB/WR > WF(wf is worst cuz of crappy pet)

If you dont mind EAs in the air burning your hieros then go ahead, keep on doing whatever you're doing and let him waste your hiero.

You talk of lvl 89 lion roar? well guess what, that skill requires lvl 99 cultivation, and you need to go to 99fb to farm the boss till it drops. Same thing applies to Atmos strike, from reading your posts i highly doubt you're the kind of player that can actually go over lvl 80, so you can stop that bs about heaven/hell skills.

What you have been pking are just lowbies that are leveling up, try up a few levels and pick on someone your own rank, you'll find that without high refining you'll get **** so fast.
    pvp aren't the senerios you described with you killing lowbies in 2-3 hits, or you killing some robes in 2-3 hits. Try shutting up, get to lvl 90 and find out that robes aren't that easy to kill by the combo you just listed, they arent trees standing there for you to hit.

You havent even scratched the surface of the game yet, so before claiming "ownage" and pking lowbies, you should actually get some real pk experience rather than reading unaquireable skills and throwing out assumptions on how easy it is to drop people.
  • Hlywoodhogan - Lost City
    Hlywoodhogan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2008

Air: All the casters and archers have advantage over melees because of the ability to suddenly drop to lower altitudes to avoid them. Air is also WF's choice of fighting terrain because sawfly does 100% damage there and the range factor give them advantage.
    Here's the reality, pk wars happens in the air most of the time because when facing WR/WB, all the range classes prefer to fly up to gain advantage therefore the rest of the fight happens in the air.
    Elf's flying mastery is negated with the new and faster cash shop flying mounts.

Land: In TW where you're forced to fight on land or some odd pk wars that breaks out on land, all classes are equally good with the exeptions to hell WF with constant moving speed of +10m/s.
    I've actually played 94+ hell wf on oracle so from EXPERIENCE i can actually claim that.

Water: Lets be honest, no one actually stays in water to pk, with the exeption of pkers looking to break fishing parties.
    You say beasts are best in water? well buddy you're wrong, the +movement in water has no significant increase in movement in water if there is any at all. And WFs cant use their best pk pet in water. Therefore water fights really cripples WF because of lack of flying pet and melee classes since EVERYONE move so slow in water.

If you dont mind EAs in the air burning your hieros then go ahead, keep on doing whatever you're doing and let him waste your hiero.

You talk of lvl 89 lion roar? well guess what, that skill requires lvl 99 cultivation, and you need to go to 99fb to farm the boss till it drops. Same thing applies to Atmos strike, from reading your posts i highly doubt you're the kind of player that can actually go over lvl 80, so you can stop that bs about heaven/hell skills.

What you have been pking are just lowbies that are leveling up, try up a few levels and pick on someone your own rank, you'll find that without high refining you'll get **** so fast.
    pvp aren't the senerios you described with you killing lowbies in 2-3 hits, or you killing some robes in 2-3 hits. Try shutting up, get to lvl 90 and find out that robes aren't that easy to kill by the combo you just listed, they arent trees standing there for you to hit.

You havent even scratched the surface of the game yet, so before claiming "ownage" and pking lowbies, you should actually get some real pk experience rather than reading unaquireable skills and throwing out assumptions on how easy it is to drop people.

qft

chong you just are making a fool of yourself to anybody who has actually played at that level.
  • chong
    edited October 2008

PKing newbies? i can kill a lvl 70+ archer withno doubt when i was in lvl 60, when he tried to pk me when i was in RED name. So don't sh.it talking. yes it is fact that you get those it in lvl fb 99, it is talking about PK. Who would be that stupid just go to chase a EA when he is flying in air.

Use your brain, there are already heaps of lvl over 100 players in Malaysia server now. It is not easy to have? are you kidding me? Or may be you can't afford it.

and you said "If you dont mind EAs in the air burning your hieros then go ahead, keep on doing whatever you're doing and let him waste your hiero", which dumbster BM will go straight to attack a EA who is in the air. in the air burning my hieros? Are you that **** homo who doesn't even know how to run? Don't tell me a EA can out run me in the air. If you just play one character, you don't even know how other characters actually work, and how to avoid other situation.

Do i need to point out all strategies and tactic how to kill a Archer or High dodge rate character. NO, i won't, because sharing experience with noobies who just QQ in the forum is dumb. If you just reckon BM is that bad, then think what you like. I am not going to argue with people like you guys don't even know how the game works

And when you choose to Hell or Heaven side, it will become that some class too hard for you to kill, some class you can't. If you can't understand it, you just another skilless player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    qft

chong you just are making a fool of yourself to anybody who has actually played at that level.

learn to play more before telling me that i make fool of myself. Keep being a **** dog which just know how to follow others instead of finding out ur own solution.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    So you always run when they attack you from air? I dont think people would cry overa lvl 60+ WR that runs from a flying EA.

Getting the 99 books aren't that much of a problem, I dont even want them, it's you that talks about how godly they are while the chances of you reaching 99 is kinda next to nothing.

level 60+? you have to show more than that. All classes gets maximum potential after 90. pking before that is just about pointless.
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    So you always run when they attack you from air? I dont think people would cry overa lvl 60+ WR that runs from a flying EA.

Getting the 99 books aren't that much of a problem, I dont even want them, it's you that talks about how godly they are while the chances of you reaching 99 is kinda next to nothing.

level 60+? you have to show more than that. All classes gets maximum potential after 90. pking before that is just about pointless.

Have you ever used a Blade Master PK before? I bet answer is no, so you just don't have any knowledge in BM. YOU don't even want those skills, ROFL. How pathetic. So you can't QQ more to your dad for buying anymore cubi for you, so you start playing in PWI with all low lvls.

So you have been in disadvantage all the time, and getting pawned. that is why you swift to play International PW, and give up Malaysia PW, because you can't do **** in MY pw.

SO fly straight to them and attack them? nice idea, how genious! that is why so many brainless players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited October 2008
    Just ignore Chong. He's the guy who brought us this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=78892
    Suggestion for PKing

1. - PK low lvls ^^
    reason - easy to kill, no need to burn hierogram to fight with them - 1-2 KO

2. - Run to secure zone when high lvl players see you and want to hunt you down

3. - Ignore what they say about YOU when you are in safe zone, who cares about their whinings

4. - if they say they are going to KOS you, haha, as if they can find you in the World of Perfect World. Ignore them!

5. - want to reply them? just say "blah blah blah, time to change your diaper", copy it and paste it every time u want to reply them

6. - If they wait u secured zone, just use 'Play Possum" the emotion command. why? because they usually will wait u to come out when u do that. let them wait. Go out and take a meal then come back

7. - want to PK more and worry about becoming red name?! just PK noobies when you need to go to work or study in school or university soon, and then afk in secure zone

8. - Never PK same class of ur character and they are close to your lvl. The reason is if they have hierogram, they will RUN AWAY, because you cant kill them in 10 sec and hierogram will recharge their hp!

^^ that is all i can talk about currently, enjoy PK

He obviously has no chance or experience in any real PVP. One of his tips is to kill lowbies. Seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    stop trolling and give us your charname so i can kill u with my lvl 30 archer
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    Just ignore Chong. He's the guy who brought us this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=78892

He obviously has no chance or experience in any real PVP. One of his tips is to kill lowbies. Seriously.

that is for regular players who like to disturb newbies. ALL players like to do that.

How long have you played the game. Do you know that in MY server, 90% high lvl player have hp hierogram? have you gone to pk before? Even if you successfully kill that player, nice job, waste burning your hierogram just for PKING.

So you just judge it that i couldn't kill my same lvl player? I can assault a WF, EA and Mage same lvl with me or around 5 lvl above me. ROFL, stupid PVE players try to say something stupid, without any PK experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    Furthermore, if you pk you same class.

For example, Warrior vs Warrior , Mage Vs Mage, EA vs EA same lvl and relative same equipments with you. Ya good job in wasting your hierogram, if you do that.

you both can't kill each other in insecure zone, if both have hierogram, because it just recharge both player's HP within 10 sec.

NO pk experience. IT is you or ME.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shanade
    edited October 2008

CUT

CUT

There you are... a nice and clear post to show you how things work in this game.
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    There you are... a nice and clear post to show you how things work in this game.

sorry, Mr. Dog, you hav no right to state your pointless comments . because you just know how to follow on people opinion, instead of finding own solution and gain experience in PK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chong
    edited October 2008
    Last Post in this Thread.

Think what hell you want. I have enough arguement with those noobies who haven't used a warrior PK in PW before. And bunch of **** dogs who only know to follow others' idea instead of searching solutions or finding the answers. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Georgebush - Lost City
    edited October 2008
    gtfo, you talk worse than pandora without even breaking 70 mark.

only played 60+ have +13 mouth.
  • chong
    edited October 2008

LOL, everytime i saw this guy's statement i just want to laugh. Although i don't want to post any reply in this thread. BUT still.......LOL at him

see how funny this guy is?! Let us review again what he said b:laugh

see that "I DON"T EVEN WANT THEM!" LMAO! LOL LOL LOL.!

Second funny thing is

LOL?! "All classes gets Maximum potential after 90." ROFL?! There are lvl 100 skills.

Have u reached lvl 100, little boy? Oh, sorry, forgot you are a kid who have to cry Daddy to buy cubi, . that is why you can't reach lvl 100, and have to go to PWI and start again playing with all new players. haha, little kid stops playing til lvl 90+, can't enjoy lvl 100 skill b:laugh just because of you have no cubi to buy exp scrolls to lvl fast enough.

well, what i want to say more? let review it again and brighten our day b:laugh
    Getting the 99 books aren't that much of a problem, I dont even want them.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thks for making my day b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gonne
    gonne Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    only play 6x still talk so big b:shocked