RageQuit's PVP/PK Guide

Comments

• cellie
    cellie Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Right, so... You talk ****, get ganked, hide.

Then you come back out, try to attack an archer who was above you, and then are surprised when the other members present kill you.

You're pretty dumb, bro. You've managed to cause some drama though, which was your goal, so congrats I guess.

You're really weird, first you make a disclaimer where you mention how ganking is lame, then you start calling me a liar when I let you know your guild has these gankers in it and finally when I clear it up you still have nothing more to say than ********, you're a real flame warrior, all your posts contain nothing more than insults, you're the one who should be growing up here.

Tell me, what the hell is the difference of attacking a ganker who's coming to gank you anyway and waiting for them to just come gank you? There's no escape from a ganker group unless you're next to a safe zone.
  • cellie
    edited August 2008
    t0yo wrote: »
    Ouch *stumbles to floor* My ego....slowly fading.....

I'll give you credit because what you said was actually true, but you have to understand that we're constantly barraged by people claiming the same exact thing as you but never provide proof.
    However at least this time you actually have.

Next time instead of going a little topsy turvey couldn't you have just pmed mystic about it to be settled. A one time group pk doesn't warrant such spiteful logic if the motive was indeed to clarify something. I admit I was wrong in calling you a liar however I don't do apologies.

Next time if you have a complaint back it up properly, however we're always in the mood for a little drama so I won't mind if similar situations arise.

Its like my mother once told me, my dad used to beat her and not once did he apologize. He looked her straight in the eye and said "You are the one making me hit you...." Since then apologizing hasn't really been my sort of thing. Might as well apologize for being a human.

Hey, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it, (like I said, I don't mind ganking, it just happens) I just mentioned how ridiculous the disclaimer was in the light of what happened, and it started escalating when mystic started calling me a liar and whatever other insults can be found here. That's what I don't take lightly, people insulting me for nothing just because their egoes are too big.

And well, admitting being wrong equals apologizing in my books.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cellie wrote: »
    You're really weird, first you make a disclaimer where you mention how ganking is lame, then you start calling me a liar when I let you know your guild has these gankers in it and finally when I clear it up you still have nothing more to say than ********, you're a real flame warrior, all your posts contain nothing more than insults, you're the one who should be growing up here.

Tell me, what the hell is the difference of attacking a ganker who's coming to gank you anyway and waiting for them to just come gank you? There's no escape from a ganker group unless you're next to a safe zone.

You seem to misunderstand. You have a bad definition of ganking, as was pointed out ingame. Ganking can be done with one person. It's what I do in my Ambition videos. If you attack someone who's not ready, they're attacking mobs, whatever... That's ganking. We gank, I have never denied that, we just don't zerg.

You can keep making **** up, keep twisting the truth, but it's really quite hilarious how you think that attacking a clanmate will result in them fighting back alone when they're in a party with clanmates.

If I was there, and I saw you attacking a party of us, I'd assume you have backup somewhere. Nobody's stupid enough to attack a group alone. If you were, well, that's your fault. But don't make forum drama about it. As funny as it is, it's really just sad, and you don't need to embarrass yourself like that. I'm sure you're a good guy when you're not making up stories.

Anyway, it's time for my nap. <3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • psychon
    psychon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    shizo wrote: »
    Well said, im impressed :)

Heh, thanks shizo.
    Although I'm kinda put off by the PvP server having seen the guild drama going on.
    My opinion may be slightly biased though. After all, my first encounter with anyone from any guild was mystic of RageQuit in IRC not too long ago. For all the comments I've read thus far mystic is a cool guy. eh PKs without a care and doesn't afraid of anything (ok, I couldn't help that, sorry...)
    Anyways, lulzy as the e-drama is, I really don't wanna find myself smack in the middle of it (and I'm prone to doing that for refusing to choose sides when I have friends on either side of the argument, even though the entire mess doesn't involve me)
    Seriously, it makes me wonder how seriously people take this game sometimes D:
    I'll happily take my label of ******* for saying that, but only because its entirely true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cellie
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    Anyway, it's time for my nap. <3.

Yes, you should get some sleep, as you're missing all the points and half of the text, not to mention your logic doesn't function very well, why don't you think about the whole thing from the beginning before you make a bigger fool out of yourself. No hard feelings, but instead of those endless insults you've got, I'm still waiting for your apology (altough I already know your ego is too big to do that).

E: Back to topic, no more posts from here.
  • freaqo
    freaqo Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    One word,

QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Whiteout
    Clan: RageQuit, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
    Level: Lower than you
    Related to: Blackout (husband)
  • psychon
    psychon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    freaqo wrote: »
    One word,

QQ
    Those are two letters. ._.

*commits seppuku for going off topic*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    psychon wrote: »
    Heh, thanks shizo.
    Although I'm kinda put off by the PvP server having seen the guild drama going on.
    My opinion may be slightly biased though. After all, my first encounter with anyone from any guild was mystic of RageQuit in IRC not too long ago. For all the comments I've read thus far mystic is a cool guy. eh PKs without a care and doesn't afraid of anything (ok, I couldn't help that, sorry...)
    Anyways, lulzy as the e-drama is, I really don't wanna find myself smack in the middle of it (and I'm prone to doing that for refusing to choose sides when I have friends on either side of the argument, even though the entire mess doesn't involve me)
    Seriously, it makes me wonder how seriously people take this game sometimes D:
    I'll happily take my label of ******* for saying that, but only because its entirely true.

Quiet true, it's just sad all those flame on us and when we just try to defend us with a reflame, ppl think we started it >___<

To Cellie: *gives a cake* feeling better now? ^____^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • cellie
    edited August 2008
    shizo wrote: »
    Quiet true, it's just sad all those flame on us and when we just try to defend us with a reflame, ppl think we started it >___<

To Cellie: *gives a cake* feeling better now? ^____^

Why do you still have to keep going? :(
    1. I didn't flame you. You can scroll all the way back to page 16 and see, all I did was told of my experienses with RQ after which I only responded to mystics insults (and I don't respond well to insults).
    2. I didn't make it into a big deal, I only told what happened, a little less insulting and I might've chosen my words more carefully after the first post.
    3. I only felt anger towards mystic for acting like he was a god of some sort. like I said, I can deal with gank and I didn't mean to come whine here about it, I just happened to stumble upon a thread I thought was a bad joke about a ganker guild (I expected to find a hilarious "PK" guide made by a ganker), I thought wrong.

PS. Yes, I feel better now, but I still can't help but to feel sorry for mystic, a little more civility and all this could've been avoided :) *eats cake*
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    1. I didn't flame you. You can scroll all the way back to page 16 and see, all I did was told of my experienses with RQ after which I only responded to mystics insults (and I don't respond well to insults).
    2. I didn't make it into a big deal, I only told what happened, a little less insulting and I might've chosen my words more carefully after the first post.
    3. I only felt anger towards mystic for acting like he was a god of some sort. like I said, I can deal with gank and I didn't mean to come whine here about it, I just happened to stumble upon a thread I thought was a bad joke about a ganker guild (I expected to find a hilarious "PK" guide made by a ganker), I thought wrong.

PS. Yes, I feel better now, but I still can't help but to feel sorry for mystic, a little more civility and all this could've been avoided :) *eats cake*

Meh, i didn't meant you with the flame. It was General :D I was refering to those who posted last time so many times like stuffs "You guys flame there and there"

So don't worry wasn't refering to you :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    E: Back to topic, no more posts from here.

You flamed us. Your made up "experiense" (learn to spell) is a flame, sorry.

You made it into a big deal by posting it on the forum, if you want to make **** up regarding my guild you can PM it to me.

Nobody cares what you think or how you felt. You twist stories and tell half-truths and I don't like it. Bye now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thugstaz
    thugstaz Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    this whole guide is useless imo,

if u got a PK war , go figure out what class does what first then analyse which one to kill first

basically you list who should kill what.

no matter what class you are u take out werefox first ALWAYS, any debuffed class is lapsap

secondly know ur enemy, a mage can shoot my warrior as much as he want in PW MY he cant kill me coz im con build warrior

and you say con build cant deal damage?, what about berserk crits ? same for werebeast

you writing guides for level 40 , 50? or hwat
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    thugstaz wrote: »
    no matter what class you are u take out werefox first ALWAYS, any debuffed class is lapsap

This is a GANKING guide. For attacking people while they're leveling. You don't have to fight werefoxes AT ALL if you don't want to - go move and pick the next class.
    secondly know ur enemy, a mage can shoot my warrior as much as he want in PW MY he cant kill me coz im con build warrior

Yeah, IF you see them coming, yes, you'll muscle sutra and tank them for a bit. Again, this is a guide about ganking...
    you writing guides for level 40 , 50? or hwat

YES. I am. Read the guide before you respond. Quoted from the disclaimer:
    Bonus disclaimer: This guide is assuming you're playing an alt based on PKing and don't plan on going over 55.

Christ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• thugstaz
    thugstaz Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    heh "ragequit pk pvp guide"

should rename it to

"shoot ppl who are leveling so i have advantage"
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    thugstaz wrote: »
    heh "ragequit pk pvp guide"

should rename it to

"shoot ppl who are leveling so i have advantage"

Lolz, what else? Do you go to someone and warn him? Like "Hey i pk you right now"

Pk is always something which you never can expect, but need to be prepared for it.

And please, if you don't have any positive posts to add, gtfo thanks. Need to deal with enough Flamers already ^_____^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • hellzwrath
    hellzwrath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    people keep making a big deal about this **** lol its pretty sad if they dont like your guide they should just take their bag of emo statements elsewhere and people whining about gankers ? who cares if ur gonna get pked while white name there isnt much of a loss. i mean come on if they are red named boom you got a chance to kill them and get their items without the threat of losing ur items unless ur unlucky and drop something with 1% chance im pretty noob to perfect world, but this guide helps me out quite well. thanks for taking the time to post it all and see you in open beta etherblade pvp server. if i get my names fast enough i will be Ghost,Gregg, or Beast

P.S srry for not making this into paragraphs just dont want to take the time to do so haha
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    hellzwrath wrote: »
    people keep making a big deal about this **** lol its pretty sad if they dont like your guide they should just take their bag of emo statements elsewhere and people whining about gankers ? who cares if ur gonna get pked while white name there isnt much of a loss. i mean come on if they are red named boom you got a chance to kill them and get their items without the threat of losing ur items unless ur unlucky and drop something with 1% chance im pretty noob to perfect world, but this guide helps me out quite well. thanks for taking the time to post it all and see you in open beta etherblade pvp server. if i get my names fast enough i will be Ghost,Gregg, or Beast

P.S srry for not making this into paragraphs just dont want to take the time to do so haha

It's ok, aslong it's not such r-tarded posts. Your welcome to post :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008

Awesome. Happy PKing. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• cowgirl
    cowgirl Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2008

if you defend when someone pk you you turn red and can lose items too
  • manarise1
    manarise1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hello Mystic, i have been trying to reach you in-game for quite some time, but you were not online at all during these events. So...i decided to post here. I noticed that you prefer when people put up screenshots and that is why i got a lot of them.
    Me and a couple of other guys(or gals, not sure) were trying to do this quest that involves killing Dark Adalwolf Lord. As you probably already know, this is situated right next to Orchid Temple and you recommend it in your guide as a perfect place for PKing.
    This is where RageQuit comes into the picture. At first it was one archer, he attacked me while i was wasting some mob, and i thought to myself: whatever, it happens. I PKed this same guy the day before and he dropped some nice bronze health hieros, he was attacking a member of my squad and already had a red name, so i couldnt see any reason not to kill him. So yeah, he kills me, and i port back and start again with my skeleton killing. Then he comes back, does the same thing again and i think to myself: whatever, it happens a lot.
    I go back, the rest of my squad arrives, we get ready to kill Dark Lord, when this guy shows up once more. As he keeps attacking members of the squad we waste him a couple of times as seen in this pic:
    pic-1.png
    Notice how he whines about 2vs1 when he attacked a squad of 4. The problem was that the boss is standing right next to Orchid Temple and he(Dayzd) could port in from dragon city within a minute of dying. So after a while and a couple of deaths, he calls in a buddy:
    pic-2.png
    We continue to try and reason with them to leave us alone, because killing Adalwolf Lord while an archer and a wizard keep attacking you is very difficult to say the least:
    pic-3.png
    And they just keep doing their thing. I stopped fighting back altogether because they could port right back. As soon as i walked out of the safe zone:
    pic-4.png
    This went on for quite a while:
    pic-5.png
    So when Cellie came by, she offered to help us kill the boss by pulling him near the safe zone. This almost worked, we almost had him... almost. And once more these 2 guys attack us when some venture to far away from the safe zone and we royaly wipe.
    pic-6.png

Now i am interested in what you have to say about this Mystic. Do you aprove of this kind of behaviour by your own guildies? Given that you recommend that spot in your guide, is this what you had in mind? Harassment that goes on for hours at a time, completely in violation of ToS(go check:harassment). If you do aprove, then stop talking about PKing with honor and stuff, because that would mean its obviously all a big lie. If you dont aprove, what do you plan to do about it?
    Once more i would like to stress that im not complaining about being simply PKed. I will always play on PvP servers, but this is a whole different ballgame. We had the upper hand by sheer number alone, yet they would not leave us alone for hours. It is childish and despicable, and most importantly, its in your guild.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    manarise1 wrote: »
    Now i am interested in what you have to say about this Mystic. Do you aprove of this kind of behaviour by your own guildies? Given that you recommend that spot in your guide, is this what you had in mind? Harassment that goes on for hours at a time, completely in violation of ToS(go check:harassment). If you do aprove, then stop talking about PKing with honor and stuff, because that would mean its obviously all a big lie. If you dont aprove, what do you plan to do about it?
    Once more i would like to stress that im not complaining about being simply PKed. I will always play on PvP servers, but this is a whole different ballgame. We had the upper hand by sheer number alone, yet they would not leave us alone for hours. It is childish and despicable, and most importantly, its in your guild.

First of all, thank you for sharing this with us.

Second of all, I'm going to be blunt.

You guys are stupid. You're crying that two RQ members are attacking a party of 4. That's your first flaw. Second flaw? Quantum was talking **** about us in ADC, I saw it with my own eyes. You guys brought this on yourself, I don't feel bad for you at all.

Don't start fights if you can't handle it. End of story.

You don't want to get dropped by Dazyd and our enforcers anymore? Drop out of your guild or get them to apologize.

Good work, Dayzd. You continue to impress.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• manarise1
    edited August 2008
    You have got to be kidding me.
    A)I have been in this guild 1 day, and i never stated that im writing this in the name of my guild in any way. I was the only member in the squad in Quantum, and they did not limit their attacks on me(not by a long shot), so it was not an act against Quantum.
    B)You say: dont start fights if you cant handle it. Which fight exactly did i start? I killed Dayzd when he attacked. I didnt start it and i handled it rather well dont you think? But he just kept porting in for hours. What part of this is not getting in your brain?
    C)Thanks for the answer. Not only does the leader of RageQuit aprove of continous harassment and violating ToS, he says: Good work, Dayzd. You continue to impress.
    Is there a GM in the house?
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    You have got to be kidding me.
    A)I have been in this guild 1 day, and i never stated that im writing this in the name of my guild in any way. I was the only member in the squad in Quantum, and they did not limit their attacks on me(not by a long shot), so it was not an act against Quantum.
    B)You say: dont start fights if you cant handle it. Which fight exactly did i start? I killed Dayzd when he attacked. I didnt start it and i handled it rather well dont you think? But he just kept porting in for hours. What part of this is not getting in your brain?
    C)Thanks for the answer. Not only does the leader of RageQuit aprove of continous harassment and violating ToS, he says: Good work, Dayzd. You continue to impress.
    Is there a GM in the house?

YOU didn't start it. Your guild did.

He saw Quantum, he killed Quantum. Parties members are guilty by association. You're funny.

Are you really going to report someone for PKing you repeatedly? When you had more players than he did? On a PVP server? Please do it, and GMs, when you laugh at them, please CC me his message to you and your message back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    We really need a RageQuit Report topic =/ this **** is getting to dispered and my popcorn runs out by the time I find them on the forums D:
  • icecream
    icecream Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    RageQuit sucks your all little kids and wont stop insulting people in the game your guild will fail and will be target for anyone who loves pk
    RageQuit = Fail
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    icecream wrote: »
    RageQuit sucks your all little kids and wont stop insulting people in the game your guild will fail and will be target for anyone who loves pk
    RageQuit = Fail

just wait me. and try to PK . just give me ur ingame name. lets see what u got... only stupid speech on the net. :p;)
    anyways u can try kill me :D

~FrostWind
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    RageQuit sucks you're all little kids and wont stop insulting people in the game your guild will fail and will be target for anyone who loves pk
    RageQuit = Fail

Fix'd
    Tell us something we don't already know ;D

-Grammar ****'s filtering the 10 year old kids with ADHD from the *******s since 1969-
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    RageQuit = Fail

LMFAO xD Funny
  • xkwisite
    xkwisite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hello Mystic, i have been trying to reach you in-game for quite some time, but you were not online at all during these events. So...i decided to post here. I noticed that you prefer when people put up screenshots and that is why i got a lot of them.
    Me and a couple of other guys(or gals, not sure) were trying to do this quest that involves killing Dark Adalwolf Lord. As you probably already know, this is situated right next to Orchid Temple and you recommend it in your guide as a perfect place for PKing.
    This is where RageQuit comes into the picture. At first it was one archer, he attacked me while i was wasting some mob, and i thought to myself: whatever, it happens. I PKed this same guy the day before and he dropped some nice bronze health hieros, he was attacking a member of my squad and already had a red name, so i couldnt see any reason not to kill him. So yeah, he kills me, and i port back and start again with my skeleton killing. Then he comes back, does the same thing again and i think to myself: whatever, it happens a lot.
    I go back, the rest of my squad arrives, we get ready to kill Dark Lord, when this guy shows up once more. As he keeps attacking members of the squad we waste him a couple of times as seen in this pic:
    pic-1.png
    Notice how he whines about 2vs1 when he attacked a squad of 4. The problem was that the boss is standing right next to Orchid Temple and he(Dayzd) could port in from dragon city within a minute of dying. So after a while and a couple of deaths, he calls in a buddy:
    pic-2.png
    We continue to try and reason with them to leave us alone, because killing Adalwolf Lord while an archer and a wizard keep attacking you is very difficult to say the least:
    pic-3.png
    And they just keep doing their thing. I stopped fighting back altogether because they could port right back. As soon as i walked out of the safe zone:
    pic-4.png
    This went on for quite a while:
    pic-5.png
    So when Cellie came by, she offered to help us kill the boss by pulling him near the safe zone. This almost worked, we almost had him... almost. And once more these 2 guys attack us when some venture to far away from the safe zone and we royaly wipe.
    pic-6.png

Sorry, Your asking if the leader of a PK guild approves of 2 of this members fighting a 2v4 when they were both level 30? Deal with it.

Note; This is ordian, And i look twice as sexy in screenshots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manarise1
    edited August 2008
    Mystic, you're just making up excuses. Excuses for behaviour that is inexcusible by ToS.
    You think you can go about harassing anyone who is "guilty by association"?
    You saw Quantum, you saw excuse for childish harassment (not pking), you keep turning things around so it sounds like im complaining about dying. Im complaining about having to kill him over and over, ToS uses the term stalking (http://www.perfectworld.com/policy/tos 11f), which i find terribly appropriate at the moment.
    What your guildy was doing is not called PKing, in this terminology it would be something more like PDing (player dying) or perhaps, when we stopped killing him, PAing (player annoying).
    Maybe you should start a sister PA guild called TeenageTit. I bet your "enforcer" Dayzd could easily write up a guide for that. Just a suggestion...
    Oh and btw, with that encouraging you just did, you just violated another section of ToS -11i.
    If this doesnt get through to you, nothing i say will, so im gonna stop posting in here.
    Maybe ill post a new thread with my original post and some fun quotes from you and your "enforcers" It depends on how succesful you guys are going to be at ruining my enjoyment of the game and the enjoyment of those "associated" with me.

Oh oh, fun fact:
    Enforcer may refer to:
    A thug who uses physical force or the threat of physical force to coerce others - wikipedia
    I got a real problem with authority...