[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To RageQuit, either your agression or strenght, it can be a blessing or curse, publicity ain't good. As for the others, give it a break, I still don't see what's the uproar for, for a game. =.=
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    godcrusher wrote: »
    to Ragequit, Either Your Agression Or Strenght, It Can Be A Blessing Or Curse, Publicity Ain't Good. As For The Others, Give It A Break, I Still Don't See What's The Uproar For, for A Game. =.=

=o ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    To RageQuit, either your agression or strenght, it can be a blessing or curse, publicity ain't good. As for the others, give it a break, I still don't see what's the uproar for, for a game. =.=

We don't have to make our own publicity. We kill people ingame and they make publicity for us. Last 4 times I've logged into ADC, people have been talking about us before I go there.

We're like ****in' celebrities. It's awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • joeywashere
    joeywashere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nb1hu wrote: »
    wow dude thats great... u know infos about Lelou. u must be a really clever guy.
    im sure u feel urself **** importatnt just bcause uve got "infos" :D:D:D:D

No,I don't feel important.

I just do this for the lulz.
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    When Mystic first started posting about his factions ideals and views I wanted to believe the hype, or at least give them a chance to back it up in game. Though it's just CB I wanted to see this 'PKing for the challenge" that they seem to profess about, but since the majority of them hit 30+ all I've seen is the same old antics every other PKer has been about. Same back stabbing, gangbang, and running PKers have been doing for eons disguised with slick talk to make it seem like something different. They repackaged the notion and marketed it well, but from my observations there are quite a few discrepancies from what they say in the forums and do in the game.

I'm no hater, as I stated before I wanted to see what you guys were all about, but as of this moment it looks sort of ehhhh. Even though RQ has attempted to PK me on several occasions (attempted is the key word...very lack luster) ironically I don't mind them one bit. Their presence spices things up, but as of this moment they may be more akin to Les Ailes than per say a Myth (best analogy I could think of).

Anyway Mystic is right about one thing though. RQ definitely seems to be the server celebrities. Using industry logic "any press is good press' many of you sure do keep their name in the news often.

So that's my honest opinion and hopefully my first and last post in this thread. RQ members can flame me if they want, but within your heart of hearts you all know how you've been moving in Lost City. If you guys were about what you said as a whole (b/c I haven't ran into everyone of you) I'd be the first to give props, but we all know that hasn't been the case...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mas wrote: »
    When Mystic first started posting about his factions ideals and views I wanted to believe the hype, or at least give them a chance to back it up in game. Though it's just CB I wanted to see this 'PKing for the challenge" that they seem to profess about, but since the majority of them hit 30+ all I've seen is the same old antics every other PKer has been about. Same back stabbing, gangbang, and running PKers have been doing for eons disguised with slick talk to make it seem like something different. They repackaged the notion and marketed it well, but from my observations there are quite a few discrepancies from what they say in the forums and do in the game.

I'm no hater, as I stated before I wanted to see what you guys were all about, but as of this moment it looks sort of ehhhh. Even though RQ has attempted to PK me on several occasions (attempted is the key word...very lack luster) ironically I don't mind them one bit. Their presence spices things up, but as of this moment they may be more akin to Les Ailes than per say a Myth (best analogy I could think of).

Anyway Mystic is right about one thing though. RQ definitely seems to be the server celebrities. Using industry logic "any press is good press' many of you sure do keep their name in the news often.

So that's my honest opinion and hopefully my first and last post in this thread. RQ members can flame me if they want, but within your heart of hearts you all know how you've been moving in Lost City. If you guys were about what you said as a whole (b/c I haven't ran into everyone of you) I'd be the first to give props, but we all know that hasn't been the case...

If you get zergged by RQ members, please screenshot and tell me. I don't tolerate that ****, honestly, if we let that go on we're no better than the guilds we've stood up to fight in the past. Just PM it to me, if it happens. I'd prefer that to posting it in here, I don't like making drama public.

Like 80% of RQ, I'm not playing Closed Beta, so until OB comes up I can't really keep tabs of everyone ingame. Like any guildleader, I trust my members, but some of the new guys might be willing to throw away RQ ideals in the heat of the moment. I encourage you to save me some proof of them doing so, so I can talk to them.

I want to reiterate that NONE of our core is playing CB, not a single member, most of the people who are playing in RQ in CB are doing it because they're new to the game and we told them to familiarize themselves with it. CB is really a bad example of what RQ will be - no leadership, no organization, and only about 25 players (that's less than a fifth of us.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Publicity can not be made, it is given by the community.

It's a matter of view and "moral" on PKing. A disagreement shouldn't end in flames, just get them back >.> unite and conquer, etc.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rena wrote: »
    I do thank for such good responses to me. Just being able to talk about the issues in such a civil manner is all I wanted in the first place. Heh do find it funny that all examples I can think of I remember you guy doing the same. I have no place telling what do take offense to but most sort of situations with insults. Most likely because you go from low to high gear very quickly it just looks like your looking for fights.

For examples its not the easiest to think of individual ones. I remember one thread were a old guild from MY-EN just annoyed they wouldnt be able to make it to PWI not directing it at anyone in particular which seemed like a completely reasonable post. But bunch of RQ people come on bashing them just because there was bad blood. Even if you hated this other guild dont think you had to bash them in the thread when they were saying nothing negative.

Also notice whenever anyone has a different view at all you insult them no matter what they say, pretty much saying GTFO CAREBEAR! I dont think just because you have differing opinions give you even remotely the right to bash someone like that.

I was lucky to find your post amock all this flaming.
    Personally I'm taking a break from forums and sorting out my issues before OB comes out, so good thing I won't have to defend rq anymore xD.

Though the recent pages in this thread is a clear example of how stuff happens on the forums. You get a bunch of people who have nothing better to do but hate RQ all day and do everything in their power to make them look bad ;D.

Personally its fine we do the same but we don't really pick on anyone that much unless we bump into them in threads.

The only specific reason I can give you with us flaming people just because they don't agree with us is a total misconception people have because they don't read our posts properly.
    Actually its funny its usually on the total side of the argument.

Take Karmelia and Koz for example (nothing personal) in every thread whatever the issue is, for example the pk thread, they associated RQ in it when all we did was saying that a PvE server was a bad idea because of the lack of heirogram and pvp cash shop items. Now technically speaking that shouldn't make such a big deal for the pw company though we were exploring the other side of the story that /could/ happen. None of us can predict the future and we're not pretencious people stuck up our asses saying that "NO PVE SERVER GOOD PVP BAD" we just said that technically speaking the pve server could cause problems cash wise. Karmelia and koz decided to say "NO WE ARE RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG" and then...that just starts our insticts to prove the person is an incompetent idiot. We're not here to help people better themselves, we're just realistic and if you agree with that kind of mentality they were exhibiting in such threads, I can't understand why.

Frankly every person with a logical side of their brain still functioning should now that there are two sides of the coin. The good and bad, while others try to hide the bad side, shunning it in the dark recesses of their character, we embrace both sides. RQ can be defined as good but there are just so many illogical people that are just so stupid or are at least acting like it (frankly I can't blame them its the internet) that you only get to see the bad side.

To put it bluntly we bash people who think they are above themselves. Who come on the internet as a sole way to breakaway from the problems they face and change the person they are here. Frankly we enjoy watching the person come to a realisation that its not the world that isn't so pretty. Its the notion these people infatuate as a false sense of security to pin their problems on something other then themselves. Rather then being some naive fools who continue to perpetuate this sad sadistic notion we just act as we are. We don't recess our anger or love towards someone we embrace it. Technically speaking wouldn't that be a greater friend? The one who tells you to climb out the hole instead of digging it deeper for you, you'll get angry at him because the hole is full of thorns and insects although when you come out you'll realise that in the end is was worth it.

Basically our though of process is very similar thats why we click so much together, now others might not understand such a thing however that is why we're not the ones trolling ventrillos impersonating other guild members and the like. Which I was currently checking into and till now no-one has admitted to it. Honestly if we had really done such a thing we would laugh and post the thing on this site, we're not scared of being deemed as the bad guys. In the end if it wasn't for the bad guys, there wouldn't be the good guys right ;D

p.s. The internet, serious buisness
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic. email reply send to you
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Got it. Understood.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    I was lucky to find your post amock all this flaming.
    Personally I'm taking a break from forums and sorting out my issues before OB comes out, so good thing I won't have to defend rq anymore xD.

Though the recent pages in this thread is a clear example of how stuff happens on the forums. You get a bunch of people who have nothing better to do but hate RQ all day and do everything in their power to make them look bad ;D.

Personally its fine we do the same but we don't really pick on anyone that much unless we bump into them in threads.

The only specific reason I can give you with us flaming people just because they don't agree with us is a total misconception people have because they don't read our posts properly.
    Actually its funny its usually on the total side of the argument.

Take Karmelia and Koz for example (nothing personal) in every thread whatever the issue is, for example the pk thread, they associated RQ in it when all we did was saying that a PvE server was a bad idea because of the lack of heirogram and pvp cash shop items. Now technically speaking that shouldn't make such a big deal for the pw company though we were exploring the other side of the story that /could/ happen. None of us can predict the future and we're not pretencious people stuck up our asses saying that "NO PVE SERVER GOOD PVP BAD" we just said that technically speaking the pve server could cause problems cash wise. Karmelia and koz decided to say "NO WE ARE RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG" and then...that just starts our insticts to prove the person is an incompetent idiot. We're not here to help people better themselves, we're just realistic and if you agree with that kind of mentality they were exhibiting in such threads, I can't understand why.

Frankly every person with a logical side of their brain still functioning should now that there are two sides of the coin. The good and bad, while others try to hide the bad side, shunning it in the dark recesses of their character, we embrace both sides. RQ can be defined as good but there are just so many illogical people that are just so stupid or are at least acting like it (frankly I can't blame them its the internet) that you only get to see the bad side.

To put it bluntly we bash people who think they are above themselves. Who come on the internet as a sole way to breakaway from the problems they face and change the person they are here. Frankly we enjoy watching the person come to a realisation that its not the world that isn't so pretty. Its the notion these people infatuate as a false sense of security to pin their problems on something other then themselves. Rather then being some naive fools who continue to perpetuate this sad sadistic notion we just act as we are. We don't recess our anger or love towards someone we embrace it. Technically speaking wouldn't that be a greater friend? The one who tells you to climb out the hole instead of digging it deeper for you, you'll get angry at him because the hole is full of thorns and insects although when you come out you'll realise that in the end is was worth it.

Basically our though of process is very similar thats why we click so much together, now others might not understand such a thing however that is why we're not the ones trolling ventrillos impersonating other guild members and the like. Which I was currently checking into and till now no-one has admitted to it. Honestly if we had really done such a thing we would laugh and post the thing on this site, we're not scared of being deemed as the bad guys. In the end if it wasn't for the bad guys, there wouldn't be the good guys right ;D

p.s. The internet, serious buisness

Well hope your doing ok when OB comes along, sense the reduction in servers it looks like we will be playing together so hope to see you in game.

Seens like you definitely made your point :3 I am impressed. Your right about RQ members getting angry when you dont read all of their post. I remember I was picking apart of Mystics' post to reinforce something and he like "OMG YOU DIDNT READ MY POST". I could say that that instead of getting angry over it you can more clearly say what you were trying to say but I wont. You convinced me T0yo, if admins seriously could care less about the health of forums I wont bother picking at every little thing. Guess ultimately PWI is just going to end up like every other F2P community. I hoped for more with all the hype but doesnt look like they can deliever.

Talk to you later, and good like RQ and your guild development :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • mas
    mas Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    If you get zergged by RQ members, please screenshot and tell me. I don't tolerate that ****, honestly, if we let that go on we're no better than the guilds we've stood up to fight in the past. Just PM it to me, if it happens. I'd prefer that to posting it in here, I don't like making drama public.

Like 80% of RQ, I'm not playing Closed Beta, so until OB comes up I can't really keep tabs of everyone ingame. Like any guildleader, I trust my members, but some of the new guys might be willing to throw away RQ ideals in the heat of the moment. I encourage you to save me some proof of them doing so, so I can talk to them.

I want to reiterate that NONE of our core is playing CB, not a single member, most of the people who are playing in RQ in CB are doing it because they're new to the game and we told them to familiarize themselves with it. CB is really a bad example of what RQ will be - no leadership, no organization, and only about 25 players (that's less than a fifth of us.)

You seem like a reasonable man Mystic, so I definitely will PM you next time. Though as a leader you shouldn't expect me to show that kind of respect when your faction members are running a muck. A leader always leads and it's up to you to keep them in check. You only get one chance to make a first impression, and RQ already forfeited that opportunity. You'll never redeem your guild's name whether you and 80% of your core members were present or not, and even though I want to respect your words I have to be wary of them...If I my faction displayed the behavior RQ has over the course of the CB you wouldn't believe me either right?

Anyway I'm not trying to diss you because unlike many I don't take this game personally (if you actually hate someone in PWI you may want to get that checked out ppl). I just wanted to state my opinion and the facts, so in reality I'm not promoting "drama" in public. The fact is RQ is not living up to what they said they were set out to do no matter what the situation may be (new players experimenting, GM not there, etc).

So no drama, declaring KOS, or any of that nonsense from my end. Though you and I both know it will be more of the same in the live. It's just simple logic... This is the type of guild RQ is. Your reputation proceeds you and I'm fine with that, but the ideals that you promote should just cease in desist. RageQuit likes to PK, not for the challenge, but just because. Own that fact and stop trying to defend yourselves on the forums/in game and I'm sure all the a majority of the people who take issue with RQ will stop flamming. I don't care that you PK at all, but after seeing you in CB I just couldn't let you all justify it with twisted ideals and logic.

Seriously though the community wouldn't be the same without RQ. Perhaps it would be better, or maybe even worse off, but not the same. We all play a vital part in the PWI experience :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    いっしょにヴェスパでとうきょうにいきましょうか?
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    rena wrote: »
    Well hope your doing ok when OB comes along, sense the reduction in servers it looks like we will be playing together so hope to see you in game.

Seens like you definitely made your point :3 I am impressed. Your right about RQ members getting angry when you dont read all of their post. I remember I was picking apart of Mystics' post to reinforce something and he like "OMG YOU DIDNT READ MY POST". I could say that that instead of getting angry over it you can more clearly say what you were trying to say but I wont. You convinced me T0yo, if admins seriously could care less about the health of forums I wont bother picking at every little thing. Guess ultimately PWI is just going to end up like every other F2P community. I hoped for more with all the hype but doesnt look like they can deliever.

Talk to you later, and good like RQ and your guild development :3

I take it you just read the first part of my post and disregarded the rest? For some reason (I hope not) I just sense a hint of sarcasm in your tone. If you want me to understand your point related to Mystic the go ahead and show me and I'll try to understand. I'm not Mystic, clearly it could have been taken out of context.

Mystic is a very busy especially when it comes to guild issues. I'm just a peon, I rant and do what I want basically. I don't have to check a guild, applications, administer forums/vent, play games.

Won't bother picking at every thing? Thats the only thing I do on forums, because its the little things that keep the big things in balance. Fixing or breaking these little things make for bigger support. I'm a critic on these forums thats all there is to it.

In all honesty there is never going to be a good f2p game if there is a large community. Its just too hard to handle thats why p2p games mostly shine. You said "Looks like this game is going to be like every other f2p community" as if it was our fault?
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    I take it you just read the first part of my post and disregarded the rest? For some reason (I hope not) I just sense a hint of sarcasm in your tone. If you want me to understand your point related to Mystic the go ahead and show me and I'll try to understand. I'm not Mystic, clearly it could have been taken out of context.

Mystic is a very busy especially when it comes to guild issues. I'm just a peon, I rant and do what I want basically. I don't have to check a guild, applications, administer forums/vent, play games.

Won't bother picking at every thing? Thats the only thing I do on forums, because its the little things that keep the big things in balance. Fixing or breaking these little things make for bigger support. I'm a critic on these forums thats all there is to it.

In all honesty there is never going to be a good f2p game if there is a large community. Its just too hard to handle thats why p2p games mostly shine. You said "Looks like this game is going to be like every other f2p community" as if it was our fault?

Hardly meant anything bad at all, We pretty much said all to be said so figured no point repeating. I honestly wasnt really trying to make any point about mystic, You mentioned people taking bits and pieces of your guys posts and that was the first example that came to mind. If anything it was putting myself at a bad light for doing it. Also not sure how wishing you the best is viewed as sarcasm....

When I said picking at things, I was mostly referring to things such as troll and spam that the admins clearly have decided to ignore completely. I believe in constructive criticism but even I stop caring if everything I say gets discarded.

Again nothing was aimed at you guys, I was pretty sure I said it was the admins. Before there was all this hype about how Staff is putting all this effort into the community and as you can see it wasnt believed upon. I know it was rather offtopic, not sure why I brought it up =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The last 4 posts has over 1k words, hard to read that all X____x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    guys, i wouldn't bother typing so much because as every guild on these forums claim, all of us RQ members are children with iq below 80.

i'd hate to disappoint them with actual civilized discourse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    As far as I know there were battles going on not zerging.

BTW, Mystic. I should have a damn good mic by Sept. 1st. I figured it was better to get a quality mic later than a shoddy mic now. The deadline is OB, am I correct?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hana wrote: »
    As far as I know there were battles going on not zerging.

BTW, Mystic. I should have a damn good mic by Sept. 1st. I figured it was better to get a quality mic later than a shoddy mic now. The deadline is OB, am I correct?

That's correct. I'm glad you're getting one.

And no, our guys haven't zergged people. It's **** that Conqueror says in world chat and they're starting rumors. Witnessed it yesterday, 6 vs 6, RQ got their first 4 down and the last 2 started running. A few minutes later they stopped, died, and worldchatted "WOW RQ 6VS2"

Morons.

I can't say I'm surprised, honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's correct. I'm glad you're getting one.

And no, our guys haven't zergged people. It's **** that Conqueror says in world chat and they're starting rumors. Witnessed it yesterday, 6 vs 6, RQ got their first 4 down and the last 2 started running. A few minutes later they stopped, died, and worldchatted "WOW RQ 6VS2"

Morons.

I can't say I'm surprised, honestly.

Can't help it, they carrying the stupidy from Oracle to lost city.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    So this drama started back in MY PW? o.o
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options

Not at all, those noobs weren't in Delphi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options

Nah. In Delphi, only the largest guild on the server hated us. Other than that, we were hailed as the gods of PVP, voted #1 PVP guild by the official MY-EN forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Like I've mentionated of this matter of PK, leave it. It's a matter of self opinion and strength. Heck lets say the emperor of china wanted some small country nearby of its resources. Think it's send 2 guys in to kill the 2 guards? No, it'll send in thousands to terrorize the country. Its the show of power and supermacy. Manpower. Anyway as for ambushes, heck it even has a name, ambush. if you're outnumbered would you not like the element of suprise? Or outpowered, but then again ambushing when you're more powerful is a waste of patience. :x
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Like I've mentionated of this matter of PK, leave it. It's a matter of self opinion and strength. Heck lets say the emperor of china wanted some small country nearby of its resources. Think it's send 2 guys in to kill the 2 guards? No, it'll send in thousands to terrorize the country. Its the show of power and supermacy. Manpower. Anyway as for ambushes, heck it even has a name, ambush. if you're outnumbered would you not like the element of suprise? Or outpowered, but then again ambushing when you're more powerful is a waste of patience. :x

Ambushes are great, because ambushes signify skill, technique and planning. I love ambushes.

You wanna see a sweet ambush? 6:30 on E-Peen. **** didn't know what hit them.

"HEAL ME"

Your priest's dead, scrub.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• godcrusher
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Arr wrong thread the link isn't here ;s I just love PVP in mmorpgs.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OB Soon..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not soon enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Not soon enough.

>_____<

I wanna kill that ThugStaz. Thinks he is cool killing 30+ and he is 45+ -___-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    >_____<

I wanna kill that ThugStaz. Thinks he is cool killing 30+ and he is 45+ -___-

Taking CB seriously enough to get over 45 is an awesome example of being a winner and a loser at the same time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.