RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Comments

• nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    I have absolutely nothing against ImmortaL members, in fact I believe we have several in the guild. I didn't refuse your application because you're from Immortal, I refused it because you didn't follow the application format.

Please read this thread before applying.

http://rqclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3

~comment edited
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    *Sigh*

No flames no fun ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • jerimi904
    jerimi904 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    www.RQClan.com
    Check out our PVP videos at
    www.RQClan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html

We are playing the East PVP Server, Lost City
    Delphi's notorious PK/PVP guild, RageQuit, has opened recruitment for the future Perfect World international server. Anyone who played Delphi on the early days of MY-EN knows who RQ was - we were a small, elite team of players who took on much larger guilds with barely any numbers, and still won. We're the people who published the Ambition PVP videos, and who helped take down Memoire when they were in their prime. We're back, and this time we've opened recruitment.

RageQuit is an online gaming clan that's been together for over 4 years now; we've played everything from Guild Wars to RO, to L2, to DotA, to Rohan and plenty in between.

Normally we wouldn't open recruitment, as we like to keep small and elite, but over the past couple of games RQ has dominated, we've grown a bit past the original plans, and as such I've become more open the idea of becoming a larger guild.

That said, those interested must fufill the following:

You must be PVP based. Your build, your outlooks, etc. PVP is the ONLY reason we play MMOs.

You must be active at least an hour each day (or an average of an hour a day, 7 hours in one day would be fine), and be available for the territory war time.

You must have a good sense of humor. RageQuits terrorize eachother just as much as we terrorize everyone else.

We have a dedicated Ventrilo server and being on it is REQUIRED whenever ingame. It is not an option; effective guild communication requires it. You do not need a mic, but you must be able to hear our commanders in case PVP breaks out, so that we can call targets and tell when heiros break.

You must be 17 years of age or older; for multiple reasons.

Speak fluent english, that is the only language allowed on guild chat, and in the main vent channels.

You must NOT be easily offended, and you must enjoy making fun of random people. RageQuit is a clan based entirely on pissing everyone else off, and that means we're going to annoy eachother as well. If you're a minority, you'll catch plenty of racist jokes (my coleader is black, don't worry; we're not actually racist. But we'll play on stereotypes in our jokes all the time). We make fun of the random players, and you will fit in MUCH better if you enjoy this as well. This is a very important part of being a ragequit.

Lastly, RQ is the most organized guild that has set foot on PW. That doesn't mean that I'm some strict GL-**** that orders you to do everything you do, but in PVP you will be expected to shut up on vent and listen to leaders call targets. Unless you have something important to say on vent (such as "Another party coming from the west!" or "They have another priest!") then you are expected to allow the leaders do all the talking. This way we're able to call out targets so everyone's attacking the same target, and we'll be able to call out heirogram breaks so you know when to spike with us.

If you play DotA, that's a bonus, as it's what we'll be playing on server downtime. We were a CAL clan for DotA before =p

Recruitment is still open, check out www.RQClan.com and head to the forums to fill out an application.

We are currently looking for Werefoxes and Werebeasts (Venomancers and Barbarians) above all else. Other classes may be accepted, but those are the ones we are in need of most.

Good luck,
    Mystic "Ambition"

PVP VIDEOS
    For those of you who played MY-EN, and were active in PVP, you probably know of the "RageQuit videos" or "Ambition videos" that featured my archer Ambition. They went down a long time ago (RIP Stage6) but we've reuploaded them for this new wave of PW players to enjoy.

ALL VIDEOS CAN BE STREAMED IN ULTRA-HIGH QUALITY ON THE NEW RQ THEATRE!
    http://www.rqclan.com/vids/stream/RQTheatre.html
    read my pm
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    jerimi904 wrote: »
    read my pm

You shouldn't Quote that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • jerimi904
    jerimi904 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    im new to the forums i didnt kow wat a quick reply waz
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    jerimi904 wrote: »
    im new to the forums i didnt kow wat a quick reply waz

Oh Okay. ..............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • joeywashere
    joeywashere Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This sounds like my type of guild. I like your attitudes, you guys practically act the way I did in my past games. I like your style. ;]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This sounds like my type of guild. I like your attitudes, you guys practically act the way I did in my past games. I like your style. ;]

Thanks. Look us up on OB, if you fit in with us as much as you sound like you would, we'd be glad to have you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • joeywashere
    edited August 2008
    Thanks. Look us up on OB, if you fit in with us as much as you sound like you would, we'd be glad to have you.

Will do,but couldn't I check you guys out during CB? Since it is still CB and all.

P.S. I can tell you some interesting facts about Lelouchi on a game he played before PW,since the game he played before PW was a game I used to play alot as well.

(and yes,he was a **** on the other game too)
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Will do,but couldn't I check you guys out during CB? Since it is still CB and all.

P.S. I can tell you some interesting facts about Lelouchi on a game he played before PW,since the game he played before PW was a game I used to play alot as well.

Sure, we want to recruit as much as possible before OB launch, check us here.

And apply

http://rqclan.com/forums/

Btw: Do you mean the Game Scions of Fate? Because thats what Dai/Lelou played before PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • joeywashere
    edited August 2008
    shizo wrote: »
    Sure, we want to recruit as much as possible before OB launch, check us here.

And apply

http://rqclan.com/forums/

Btw: Do you mean the Game Scions of Fate? Because thats what Dai/Lelou played before PW.

I'm not 30 yet.

and no,I didnt know he played Scions of Fate,I meant Pristontale.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    I'm not 30 yet.

and no,I didnt know he played Scions of Fate,I meant Pristontale.

It's fine dude, just apply and you might get a chance =P

And well, it doesn't suprise me. Every Game he tried to be a GM and failed, just in MY he were a bit successful =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • joeywashere
    edited August 2008
    It's fine dude, just apply and you might get a chance =P

And well, it doesn't suprise me. Every Game he tried to be a GM and failed, just in MY he were a bit successful =P

I don't have a character anymore.

I named my character "F aggot" and they banned it. :[
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    I don't have a character anymore.

I named my character "F aggot" and they banned it. :[

Rofl not nice =D Anyways you should try to apply and then we will see how things might work out ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • joeywashere
    edited August 2008
    Rofl not nice =D Anyways you should try to apply and then we will see how things might work out ;)

Alright,will do.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Alright,will do.

Best of luck anyways and hope to cya ingame ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • joeywashere
    edited August 2008
    Best of luck anyways and hope to cya ingame ;)

You'll see me ingame alright. ;]
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    You'll see me ingame alright. ;]

Of course ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • joeywashere
    edited August 2008
    Of course ;)

Maybe even in bed too if you're lucky.
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Maybe even in bed too if you're lucky.

If a girl sure, if guy nope sry and ask t0yo :p

Alright, gotta sleep now. Good night :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Dunno about that, because none of RQ's core is playing closed beta, and the few people that are just got to 30 to PVP and are treating the server as a joke. So, dunno anything about it.
    treating the server as a joke? the white named safezone humping animals? LOL.
    Not on this server. See above.

Well, I guess we're not the best after all. Rofl.

Finally admits it.
    What the hell are you talking about? Lol.

It's possible you've never seen it because in your pvp vids you gank people far away from safe zone (not saying anything is wrong with that just saying). Your guild runs out there entire team almost dies 4v6 then they run back while we stay out side with no pots/ no money to continue this for more than 3 more trys then they eventually kill us and say we where ****. Maybe you should bestow some of your PVP knowledge to them and how abusing the safe zone isnt really ****.
    Best trolls can spell paralyze.

LOL, POINT OUT TYPOS LOL
    Again, dunno what you're talking about. Lol.
    Weird, only PVP I witnessed on CB was one of our priests killing 4 enemies 4v1.

Pics / Vids / Any of your members with more than 4 hours of red name besides opti or w.e
    While I never leveled Ambition over 60, I sold her for $250, which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. After all, my MY-EN PM box is filled with fans who have quit and left me their characters and plenty of them are over 85 anyway. Lol.
    Who the **** bought a level 5x for over 99 cents?
    Dunno who you're talking about here.
    Me either. Maybe ill go dig up some post later if i feel like making an effort, which i wont.
    Game's not up yet, lol.
    Talking to your members who are playing closed beta and chillin in safezone
    Glad to help! :D
    :D
    Dunno what you're talking about here, either.

ITT selling your two core characters for $250 and $200 respectively due to the deals offered for them along with GM corruption, a lack of competition and the top L2 private server on the net coming up is "ragequitting."

Who the **** bought two level 60s for over 10$?
    Lol? Okay. See you the 2nd, I guess.

Lol????
    Already did! :D
    :D

dayzd wrote: »
    embl3m's just mad he lost in a 1v1 to several people in RageQuit. Then he trys to cover it up by bawling on the forum.

Who are you again? I haven't seen you in game and your post count tells me you havnt been on the forums very long, yet you speak as if you have experience. Are you in RQ? because that would explain a lot.
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

You mad, embl3m? You mad?

Furious obviously. I expose your guild for the failure that it truly is and you hide behind that im getting mad that you guys can abuse safe zone like no other, don't care if its closed beta if you're a top pvp guild I would assume your members would know how to fight instead of a bunch of casuals who continue leveling after 30 in a closed beta.

Sorry if i missed some quotes to lazy to go back threw and re-read it
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Please dont troll....you already have been warned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    embl3m wrote: »
    treating the server as a joke? the white named safezone humping animals? LOL.

http://i35.tinypic.com/9i7n1i.png

http://i38.tinypic.com/2j1jsc7.png

****'s so serious we tell people not to bother. Rofl.
    It's possible you've never seen it because in your pvp vids you gank people far away from safe zone (not saying anything is wrong with that just saying). Your guild runs out there entire team almost dies 4v6 then they run back while we stay out side with no pots/ no money to continue this for more than 3 more trys then they eventually kill us and say we where ****. Maybe you should bestow some of your PVP knowledge to them and how abusing the safe zone isnt really ****.

Hey, if they're rocking you 4v6, you deserve it. Here's a tip for fighting safezone hoppers (as you will see we often are in Rohan) - PULL AWAY FROM THE SAFEZONE. Dumbass. They have to follow you to fight.
    LOL, POINT OUT TYPOS LOL

You typoed an i for a y? What kinda fruity **** keyboard are you using? There's a letter BETWEEN those. No, you're a moron, it wasn't a typo, it was you not knowing how to spell. Nice try. Just one fail after another with you, huh.
    Pics / Vids / Any of your members with more than 4 hours of red name besides opti or w.e

Ask them ingame to post them up. They'll be glad to. We have 2 people red in ADC right now, lol. Junk went 12 hours red the moment he hit 30.
    Who the **** bought a level 5x for over 99 cents?

http://i33.tinypic.com/ftih6f.png

Two reasons why my accounts sold so high:
    1) Most famous name in PW at the time. Ambition was known by everyone.
    2) Mid 50s was not low at that time. The highest on the server was 70 when I quit. 60 was considered extremely high. 50 was considered high.
    Talking to your members who are playing closed beta and chillin in safezone

That's odd, when I logged in today to invite xKwisite I got to watch Omi and one of our foxes push 2 Conqueror and a guildless into hiding in the safezone at ADC. I really don't see these safezone camping that you're claiming. Maybe you should stop dreaming up excuses and play the game.
    Who are you again? I haven't seen you in game and your post count tells me you havnt been on the forums very long, yet you speak as if you have experience. Are you in RQ? because that would explain a lot.

Yeah, you might have had a good point, but you're RQ so it doesn't count!!! LOLOL!

Imagine that. A RageQuit posting in the RAGEQUIT THREAD. You're a dumb ****, honestly.
    Furious obviously. I expose your guild for the failure that it truly is and you hide behind that im getting mad that you guys can abuse safe zone like no other, don't care if its closed beta if you're a top pvp guild I would assume your members would know how to fight instead of a bunch of casuals who continue leveling after 30 in a closed beta.

There's barely any of us who bothered GETTING to 30. The ones who did don't have DotA, and thus have nothing else to do until the game goes up. It's ****ing funny that you're that sad that you got **** 4v6 that you have to post about it, and cry that they went into the safezone. If you outnumber, they have the right to use tactics like that. It's your dumb ****'s fault for outnumbering. The funny part is that they pissed you off so much you took it here. Well done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• godcrusher
    godcrusher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    This is the most flamiest topic ever why the hate? It's only closed beta ;s, oh the drama when OB starts.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    So, in CB just now, OMG was talking in local chat about how they don't like me. And about how we start drama.

That person, gossiping about us in local chat says that we start drama.

People on the internet are so stupid it's hilarious. Maybe if your dumb asses would stop gossiping about us all the time, there wouldn't be us-related drama.

That's your moment of zen for today.

Goodnight, kids.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• saosinner
    saosinner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I don't know, embl3m.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=3181

Im done posting here. Kids these days..
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Please don't advertise your guild in our thread, embl3m.

P.S: It's not hard to make a new account and post like "HAY GUISE ITS xxBIGNARUTOBRxx EVERYONE REMEMBER ME I GOT A GUILD ITS NOT A RECRUITMENT THREAD ADD ME TO MSN."

You're dumb. Get lost.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008

wow dude thats great... u know infos about Lelou. u must be a really clever guy.
    im sure u feel urself **** importatnt just bcause uve got "infos" :D:D:D:D
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    To all the lovely people out there: We will have fun tea parties in the OB!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.