RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Options

Comments

• rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    9/10 times we're insulting people who insulted us first. The other 1/10, I'm bored and I've decided they don't deserve me to be serious to them.

Like the thread you just made that just got closed within 10 seconds =p ?

@embl3m : stop trolling -.- no one cares...find something constructive to do besides wasting everyone's time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • roxy
    roxy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m, while it is not right for some RQ members to insult other people, it is not right for you to insult them either. Please stop.
    6to4uv.jpg

To the world, you may be one person
    But to one person, you may be the world
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    Best pvp guilds hide in safe zone

Dunno about that, because none of RQ's core is playing closed beta, and the few people that are just got to 30 to PVP and are treating the server as a joke. So, dunno anything about it.
    Best pvp guilds talk **** instead of fighting

Not on this server. See above.
    Best pvp guilds try in closed beta

Well, I guess we're not the best after all. Rofl.
    Best pvp guilds abuse safe zone I.E. running in and out so you dont die

What the hell are you talking about? Lol.
    Best pvp guilds are run by leaders who uses magic vs robe users and uses fury instead of paralize

Best trolls can spell paralyze.
    Best pvp guilds make pharamacist pots for closed beta

Again, dunno what you're talking about. Lol.
    Best pvp guilds cant win with better numbers and better classes for 3x

Weird, only PVP I witnessed on CB was one of our priests killing 4 enemies 4v1.
    Best pvp guilds are run by people who troll the forum instead of playing the game or ever breaking 6x

While I never leveled Ambition over 60, I sold her for $250, which is a pretty good deal in my opinion. After all, my MY-EN PM box is filled with fans who have quit and left me their characters and plenty of them are over 85 anyway. Lol.
    Best pvp guilds have members who base there game knowledge off private servers

Dunno who you're talking about here.
    Best pvp guilds talk **** then do nothing in game

Game's not up yet, lol.
    Best pvp guilds have videos that make me lol irl every time i see them

Glad to help! :D
    Best pvp guilds lie about levels so that they dont look pathetic then get proven wrong in there own videos then back off the thread

Dunno what you're talking about here, either.
    Best pvp guilds are called RageQuit when they ended up RageQuitting the last server they where on

ITT selling your two core characters for $250 and $200 respectively due to the deals offered for them along with GM corruption, a lack of competition and the top L2 private server on the net coming up is "ragequitting."
    Thanks for the laffz see u failures in game <3

Lol? Okay. See you the 2nd, I guess.
    P.S. plz dont reply to this mystic, just make me that much more correct. Or you can reply once then say you dont want to bump it any more that works tew.

Already did! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • shadowsleeper
    shadowsleeper Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ignoring all the previous flame warring...

What times would most members be active?

I ask because due to my time zone my typically gaming time is usually when everyone else is asleep.

I usually play around 8pm GMT +10 or 3am PDT.

As much as I'd like to join a heavy PvP oriented guild I think its better that I check first that there will be members online when I am able to log on for perhaps most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ignoring all the previous flame warring...

What times would most members be active?

I ask because due to my time zone my typically gaming time is usually when everyone else is asleep.

I usually play around 8pm GMT +10 or 3am PDT.

As much as I'd like to join a heavy PvP oriented guild I think its better that I check first that there will be members online when I am able to log on for perhaps most of the time.

RageQuit has, essentially, two core groups. The first one is centered in the USA, and we play around 6pm-2am eastern time (gmt-5). Then we have a secondary core, the Euro core, that picks up right around when we go to sleep, about 5am gmt-5. While the two groups don't always interact (what can you do, yaknow :/), it has the benefit of making sure that people are on at all times, and I find myself thankful when I can't get to sleep that I don't have to face a lonely night in front of the computer screen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Hawt! Well, once he on i will ask him. Do you think **** once is all he want for a sig? :p
    i'll make you one for favours.
    1 sig = 1 favor
    what's a favor? it's an "I O U" something you'll have to do for me in the future ;P
    favour can be anything from "open that door" to "jump off a cliff plx" xDDDD it's like the devil's contract ;O

and no, i don't charge **** lol ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • dayzd
    dayzd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m's just mad he lost in a 1v1 to several people in RageQuit. Then he trys to cover it up by bawling on the forum.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

You mad, embl3m? You mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear that.

You mad, embl3m? You mad?

hush.. don't disturb embl3m, he is busy QQing us a river, so we can swim in it and have fun
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • hazel
    hazel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rena I'm not going to say we never offended anyone. Like I said we're a realistic guild if someone does post something stupid we're going to call him out for it

1.When a person is going to start posts with baseless accusations and the intent to discredit our guild. We flame them for they are first of all ignorant not to have obtained proof and also for the way the post it.

2. When a person gives an over egoistic suggestion and expects other people to conform to it

3. When a person criticizes someone and doesn't expect to be criticized back. Sure we do it too but with reason not the "I saw this" " You did that" attitude

Thanks for reading or at least skimming through the post ^_^ However can you show me or at least mention some RQ trolling you consider inappropriate?

I personally see /most/ of it justified, I'm not going to say we're a perfect guild because we have been banned before
  • shadowsleeper
    shadowsleeper Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    RageQuit has, essentially, two core groups. The first one is centered in the USA, and we play around 6pm-2am eastern time (gmt-5). Then we have a secondary core, the Euro core, that picks up right around when we go to sleep, about 5am gmt-5. While the two groups don't always interact (what can you do, yaknow :/), it has the benefit of making sure that people are on at all times, and I find myself thankful when I can't get to sleep that I don't have to face a lonely night in front of the computer screen.

That sounds very good. I will fill out an application once I know I can satisfy all the requirments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Make me a sig sev...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG my aplictaion to this guilde has cancled :(
    ~FrostWind
    ty miiistiiiiic
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nb1hu wrote: »
    OMG my aplictaion to this guilde has cancled :(
    ~FrostWind
    ty miiistiiiiic

It was a stupid one too nub -___-

Try it again and this time make one like its described in the Sticky =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • lordx
    lordx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I must speak with mystic directly, What is his/her ingame name?
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Pandora ..........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    It was a stupid one too nub -___-

Try it again and this time make one like its described in the Sticky =D

I just read it, something along the lines of

"100 lvl wr in Immortals on Delphi, thats all you need to know"

xD~
  • shizo
    edited August 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »

xD~

Rofl. .....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lordx wrote: »
    I must speak with mystic directly, What is his/her ingame name?

You can PM me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• saosinner
    saosinner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    Where just informing the community as to how bad you guys really are.

Best pvp guilds hide in safe zone

Best pvp guilds talk **** instead of fighting

Best pvp guilds try in closed beta

Best pvp guilds abuse safe zone I.E. running in and out so you dont die

Best pvp guilds are run by leaders who uses magic vs robe users and uses fury instead of paralize

Best pvp guilds make pharamacist pots for closed beta

Best pvp guilds cant win with better numbers and better classes for 3x

Best pvp guilds need 3 more people then the opposing team to barly ****ing win

Best pvp guilds are run by people who troll the forum instead of playing the game or ever breaking 6x

Best pvp guilds have members who base there game knowledge off private servers

Best pvp guilds talk **** then do nothing in game

Best pvp guilds have videos that make me lol irl every time i see them

Best pvp guilds lie about levels so that they dont look pathetic then get proven wrong in there own videos then back off the thread

Best pvp guilds are called RageQuit when they ended up RageQuitting the last server they where on

Whoever you are, you have to be thee smartest player I've encountered in the MMO world. Finally someone who knows whats really up.

Keep the thread going, I just felt an urge to reply to this.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    saosinner wrote: »
    Whoever you are, you have to be thee smartest player I've encountered in the MMO world. Finally someone who knows whats really up.

Keep the thread going, I just felt an urge to reply to this.

ITT Embl3m makes a new acct and +1s himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• saosinner
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No, I am saosinner. My god man don't make yourself look like a bigger idiot than you already have.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm sorry, but when people come into a GUILD THREAD (most people have the decency not to blindly flame guild threads) and +1 a post that was already completely irrelevant and of no relation to the guild the thread is about... It's usually the same person. Especially when they have a single digit postcount.

So, how are you, Embl3m? You mad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lordx
    lordx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    PM sent Mystic
  • saosinner
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Look at my join date, and look at emblems join date. Why would he make an account a month before, and post with one he made later? Seriously dude, think before rambling. If you feel the need to keep on running that mouth of yours, I will put an end to this topic in a way of which will prove your idiocy. Please don't make me do that.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Rena I'm not going to say we never offended anyone. Like I said we're a realistic guild if someone does post something stupid we're going to call him out for it

1.When a person is going to start posts with baseless accusations and the intent to discredit our guild. We flame them for they are first of all ignorant not to have obtained proof and also for the way the post it.

2. When a person gives an over egoistic suggestion and expects other people to conform to it

3. When a person criticizes someone and doesn't expect to be criticized back. Sure we do it too but with reason not the "I saw this" " You did that" attitude

Thanks for reading or at least skimming through the post ^_^ However can you show me or at least mention some RQ trolling you consider inappropriate?

I personally see /most/ of it justified, I'm not going to say we're a perfect guild because we have been banned before

I do thank for such good responses to me. Just being able to talk about the issues in such a civil manner is all I wanted in the first place. Heh do find it funny that all examples I can think of I remember you guy doing the same. I have no place telling what do take offense to but most sort of situations with insults. Most likely because you go from low to high gear very quickly it just looks like your looking for fights.

For examples its not the easiest to think of individual ones. I remember one thread were a old guild from MY-EN just annoyed they wouldnt be able to make it to PWI not directing it at anyone in particular which seemed like a completely reasonable post. But bunch of RQ people come on bashing them just because there was bad blood. Even if you hated this other guild dont think you had to bash them in the thread when they were saying nothing negative.

Also notice whenever anyone has a different view at all you insult them no matter what they say, pretty much saying GTFO CAREBEAR! I dont think just because you have differing opinions give you even remotely the right to bash someone like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    saosinner wrote: »
    Look at my join date, and look at emblems join date. Why would he make an account a month before, and post with one he made later? Seriously dude, think before rambling. If you feel the need to keep on running that mouth of yours, I will put an end to this topic in a way of which will prove your idiocy. Please don't make me do that.

I don't know, embl3m, did you change your mind about which account name you liked more? That's understandable, I've done that before. <3.

And by the way, we already know I'm an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• nb1hu
    nb1hu Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

xD~

next time try to read correctly. just try it maybe u will be successfull

btw mystic i dont really know why u reopened my (shaula) thread. i thought u hate all immortal members
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nb1hu wrote: »
    next time try to read correctly. just try it maybe u will be successfull

btw mystic i dont really know why u reopened my (shaula) thread. i thought u hate all immortal members

I have absolutely nothing against ImmortaL members, in fact I believe we have several in the guild. I didn't refuse your application because you're from Immortal, I refused it because you didn't follow the application format.

Please read this thread before applying.

http://rqclan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.